Dream Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mphhohhh..."

"How is it?" said Andres, sipping his own.

"Show-off," muttered Steph, brushing his hand on the man's arm, feeling the power in the man's body and even tickling the edge of the man's thigh before he managed to convince his hand to retreat.

"Apologies m'lady, I'll make you something more suitable next time."

"See that you do!" he pouted, pursing his lips in the man's direction, and folding his leg over on one side. A dying part of him shrank in disgust at the way he was acting; another part of him was wishing he had changed into a dress for the evening.

His chest was already warm where the alcohol had touched it, and he could see the same with the others, Cassie's cheeks pink as she shouted.

"Stephanie, YOU FIRST!"

"Uh, yeah, sure thing girllll," he responded, waving an effeminate hand at her before regretting the outburst as Grace began to caw.

"HA, oh Stephanie you are such a BABE!"

"Yeah... yeah just... just joking...."

He looped a small portion of his long blond hair around his finger as he turned the card over.

'Take off any socks, gloves or hats immediately, and then remove a further two items of clothing, or drink four fingers.'

He realised that meant taking off his jeans and shirt, which would leave him wearing nothing but stockings, suspenders, and a bra.

His panties were stained with cum...

'If I drink... will I be able to control myself?'

One sly look to his right made his heart accelerate, Andres' razor-sharp chin pointed in his direction.

"UHM.....I'll... I'll drink...."

"OOOOOHHHhhhh, Stephanie's a scared little lady!" beamed Grace, making Steph clench his jaw tight as she motioned to Andres. "I think she might need a refill!"

He watched as Andres poured his glass all the way to the top.

"There you go baby."

"... Thanks...."

He took heart in managing to avoid saying the D word.

"Come on little girl, what are you scared of?" said Dee, eyes full to the brim with smugness. Steph crinkled his nose at the man sitting shoulder to shoulder with grace, before sniffing and bringing the glass to his lips.

'I'm afraid you're going to fuck my childhood sweetheart in front of me....'

Then those tropical flavours hit his tastebuds and a wave of freedom washed over him.

"Woooahh YASSSS!"

"DRIIIINKKKKK!"

Steph gulped and gulped, and when he had finished he looked down at the empty glass, his belly warm.

"Well... I don't think there's a rule about drinking more than what the card says?" grinned Grace.

Dee shook his head.

"Bitches can drink as much as they want in this house!"

Everyone laughed as Steph blinked.

He didn't feel drunk at all yet.

Then a hand reached his thigh.

"Feeling okay?"

He turned to look up at Andres and his world lurched. The lips were slightly open like the man was waiting for Steph to kiss him.

'He's just waiting.....'

The hand on his leg squeezed, and Steph had the overpowering urge lean into the man and press his lips against the man's mouth, heart pounding in his chest.

"Time for Daddy to show baby how it's done!" said Grace.

Steph started as Andres removed his hand, his clitty swollen as Daddy picked a card.

'You're fine.... You're... you're finnne....'

His gaze found Grace who winked back, smiling at his legs crossed tightly together. He couldn't even return it, head already swimming.

Andres spoke in a voice which reverberated around the spacious room.

"Reveal the person you fancy most at the table, and tell them why."

'Oh no, no, nnno.....'

Everyone at the table fell quiet as Steph turned up to those dark floodlights settle on him, his heart accelerating to the point it was hammering his chest. He could almost smell the testosterone exuding from the man's pores.

Andres' eyes crinkled in amusement.

"Stephanie, I don't know if it's your ass or those whore lips, but either way I want to see what they look like with my dick inside them."

The girls whooped in shock, Grace covering her mouth in disbelief.

"WOAHHH!"

Heat was running up Steph's arms like he was back in that bed, being pounded like a prime rump steak under the man's meat hammer as his stomach quivered, jaw yoyoing up and down.

'Oh fuck.'

Steph knew he had to look away, but he could feel the moistness of his mouth, enjoying the texture of his own lips much more now that Daddy had mentioned them, and a breathless smile came to his face before he hastily tried to lower it to something not openly excited.

"Uh....Th-thanks...ha....!"

Anyone in the room could see the pretty figure was flustered, red-faced and shifting in her seat.

'I feel tipsyyy... hee looks even more handsome than earlier....'.

"Here, your drink is empty," said Andres, filling him up once more.

"Th... thanks..."

When he had filled Steph's cup to the brim, Andres raised his own, which was once again filled with whiskey.

"Here's to you, bitch."

The girls were making choking noises, so difficult was it to not melt with laughter, and Steph didn't respond, too focused on making the glasses clink and not get lost in Daddy's eyes.

*clink*

They both took a sip, but just when Steph thought he might have made it through, Andres pushed a little more.

"I mean... who knows what we'd do if we were alone? I'd probably pound you all night long."

"Wh... what..."

"ANDRES!" screeched Grace, Cassie joining her in their delighted screaming.

All Steph saw was Andres.

The words spilled from his mouth before he could pull them back in, the urge to respond too great.

"Maybe you should shut up before I let you, Daddy!"

His heart stopped as the girls exploded in raucous, screeching laughter, but it didn't penetrate Steph's brain, his world silent as he gazed into Andres' eyes, drawing him towards his lips until a word from Grace broke the rapture once more.

"WOW.... That was uh, detailed guys!"

"Y-Yeah!" blurted Steph, finally managed to break eye contact, rubbing his knees under the table to try and work off the energy building in his body. "Really f-funnny joke, right????....."

Cassie's stare could have cut diamonds.

"You weren't joking... I bet you'd suck his balls dry."

Grace eagerly nodded, tears almost in her eyes from laughter.

"Yeah, you're definitely a blowjob QUEEN! Such a Stephanie thing.'

"Ha, I-I think it's Dee's turn," stammered Steph, their laughter ringing in his ears, hoping that Dee would pick a card quickly so he wouldn't have to think about how much he genuinely wanted to taste Daddy's dick.

Thankfully Dee did finally pick a card, flourishing it.

"It says.... Tell the table your body count."

The girls were still coming down from their high, chuckling at Steph's open smuttiness.

"OOOOOhhhhh, let's hear it," grinned Grace, "I'm sure you've been quite innocent."

"Well if we're being honest, it might take a while to count."

Everything Dee did annoyed Steph even more, folding his arms and pouting as he wondered how many women Dee had bedded... he was certainly a specimen of a man.

Immediately horrible scenarios of Dee fucking Grace in a million positions popped into his head, each more invasive and degrading than the last.

'No..'

Steph's alcohol-addled brain didn't let up, reminding him of all the times he'd struck out with every girl he'd ever fancied... well, except Grace..... who was staring at Dee with intrigue.

"OHHHHhhh, right, let's say... above fifty?"

Dee nodded.

Grace leaned towards him.

"Above... a hundred?"

Steph felt humiliation weaselling into his mind.

'No way.. I didn't manage one girl ever...'

Another nod brought a gasp.

"Oh my GOD!! You're terrible!.... two hundred?!"

A ball had appeared in Steph's throat.

"I think somewhere between the last two is enough without specifics."

"Jeez!" chuckled Grace, clearly impressed.

"Oh come on!" nudged Cassie as she took another gulp of her drink, "don't be surprised, he's black, that's average for them!".

Steph balled his fists, hating that Grace nodded in response as if she had just been told that grass is green.

"Oh, whatever," he uttered, loud enough that everyone could hear it.

Cassie honed in on his comment like a hawk.

"Excuse me?"

Steph shifted, face flushing from the alcohol, his dislike for Cassie growing.

"Well... It's just.... Probably exaggerated, that's all.."

Her grin widened.

"Oh really... got any experience with black guys Stephanie?"

Steph's stomach sank as her grin grew wide, and his forehead began to heat up as she subtly mimed a fingering action - just like Andres had fingered his ass earlier that day.

"Ah... NO, not yet...."

"Yet?" grinned Grace.

"... OR AT ALL, EVER... Like... I wouldn't..."

Grace cut in.

"I'm not so sure about that! Who was it you were mentioning earlier.....?"

She pretended to think for a moment before exclaiming loudly.

"Oh, it was DAAAADDDDDDDDDYYYYY!"

Everyone laughed except Steph, whose cheeks burned.

"H-Hey, whose turn is it next," he stammered, trying to change the subject.

"Oh no, you don't," chuckled Cassie with a cruel ring in her tone, "Either you agree with black superiority to all other men... in EVERY department!... or you can tell us what... other men... have that they don't."

"I-I don't..."

The men were smirking around him now as Steph tripped over his words, attempting to ignore the perfect adonises all around him, desperate to suggest to Grace that somehow black superiority wasn't gospel.

"... There's more to things-"

Cassie cut him off.

"Look, let's make a bet!... make out with Andres.. sorry, daddy... for ten seconds, and if you don't like it, you can say that black men aren't the best."

Grace laughed out loud and clapped.

"OH my God Cass!! You're so evil... I love it."

"WHAT... no... no I'm not making out with Daddy... ANDRES, with Andres..."

His lips quivered as he glanced right and died inside looking at that broad chest, those pumped arms.

'Oh fuck....'

Grace cut in, grinning.

"But.... I guess how can you know if you don't try?!"

"I-I just.. know!"

"Well, if it's only for ten seconds!"

"Yeah, exactly!" agreed Cassie

"What are you afraid of?" Dee added, with a casual, arrogant look on his face.

Steph's heart pounded against his breast, knees cinched together, blood rushing south.

'Ten seconds? I can last that long. Easy...Riiight?....'

He blinked, trying to think of way out, but he was distracted by Grace who was biting her lip awaiting his response. Dee nudged her and whispered something, making her titter and whisper back, lips almost touching his ear.

'If I can show that just being a black guy isn't the be all and end all....'

"... You know what? FINE!"

The girls cheered as Steph screwed his eyes shut and turned to the right, puckering his lips.

"Go on girl!!!"

"That's our Stephanie! You show him who's boss!"

'Easy. Just don't look.'

He waited for the kiss.

Nothing touched his face.

'Come on.'

A few giggles from the girls made his cheek twitch.

'Why isn't he...?'

He creaked an eye open, and the beauty of Daddy poured into his irises, unmoved from his chair.

The smooth skin. The hard jawline. The ferocious certainty of his expression.

As if by magic the girlish figure's lips parted before her man, excited, the breath leaving Steph's lungs as he opened his eyes fully, staring at Andres with growing desire.

His instinct screamed at him to wrap his arms around the man, any words he had drowned in saliva, a gargled whine coming from his throat instead.

Andres' hands came to his sides, and lifted the girly figure onto his lap, side on. Stephanie's hand came to steady herself on his chest, two poufy butt-cheeks settling onto Daddy's knee.

The two locked eyes, and the tension in the room became palpable, the girls stifling gasps with hands over their mouths as Steph leaned forward... and rubbed his lips a little against Andres.

The man rubbed back, and for a few seconds they teased back and forth before, without any prompting, they both opened their mouths at the same time and entwined their tongues.

"WOOOOOHHhhhh!!!!!"

Cassie couldn't hold it in, and Grace burst out in accompanying laughter as Andres' tongue bulled into Steph's mouth, and he found himself moaning, hands moving higher to stroke the man's face, his legs threatening to twist into a whore straddle at any second and let himself be devoured by the man sucking his tongue out of his face.

"OH MY GOD!"

"STEPHANIEEEE! YOU GET HIM GIRRL!!"

"MhhhhMMMM..."

The two fought back and forth for far longer than ten seconds, Steph moaning as Andres forced a river of saliva down his throat, tasting the whiskey in his breath. They pushed back and forth again and again, moaning and grunting, savagely feeling each other's faces, before they finally broke the kiss, a sliver of drool connecting their lips.

'Yeeesssssssss.'

The girls' clapping and screaming only penetrated Steph's brain as he was about to go back in for round two, and suddenly he was blushing so hard he was sure his cheeks had been heated in an oven as he turned to look at the ecstatic faces of Grace and Cassie, and the nonchalant looks of Dee and Gale, heart pounding in his chest, sat on a bulge which was digging into his left butt-cheek as he threw his hands to his lap, covering the rock-hard clitty forming a tent in his dress.

'Please tell me they didn't see my erection...'

It took a few moments for the girls to be able to form discernible words.

"......OOOHHHHH MY GOD!!"

"HAHA WOW, steady guys, that was intense! I think you should get a rooooom!"

Stephanie's cheeks were burning.

"Still think black guys aren't all that?" said Dee, lounging back in his chair. He nudged Grace who nudged back, locking eyes with him.

"I'm convinced," she responded.

Steph's heart was thumping so loud he was sure everyone in the room could hear it, struggling to look anyone in the eye.

Cassie smirked, "Soooooo, what did you think of your first black experience?"

"Uh... it was.... It was f-....." He attempted to remove himself from Andres' lap, and a hand subtly squeezed his ass, keeping him in place "-N-NOT BAD, ha... it was not bad..."

Andres nuzzled him, and when he looked up he knew he would kiss back if prompted.

"... maybe it was.. a little good..."

Grace cocked her head, a look of genuine happiness on her face for her friend.

"If you say so Stephanie!... hey, you have something... just there..."

She pointed to his lips, and he felt the saliva there.

'Oh God....'

The realisation of what he might look like might his stomach tighten, a little tart sitting on a man's lap, lipstick probably smudged across his cheek, chest expanding to try and fuel the blood racing through his body with oxygen.

"Thanks...Uh..."

He could feel large hands rubbing his thighs, the heat from the alcohol in his chest spreading to his fingertips as he subtly put them behind his back, angling down to clasp the bulge protruding from Andres' crotch.

For a moment the music lulled, and no-one spoke, Stephanie gazing up into the eyes of her man, both figures lost in their shared passion.

Everyone in the room could see the chemistry; two lovers trying to hold themselves back from the most savage of unions, the young girlish figure trembling in the arms of a powerful alpha male who jostled her easily, trying to send her into overdrive with long squeezes and rubs of every inch of her body.

'We're about to make out... it'll be over... I'm gonna want his huge cock railing me tonight....'

He could almost taste the anticipation in the audience, no-one speaking now as he let out a small sigh, bouncing gently on Daddy's lap, squeezing the man's erection.

"I..."

'Maybe you should kisss himmmm....'

"I... nnnneed to... check my makeup..." He uttered, tripping over his words, trying to deepen his voice from its feminine tone and failing as the girl's eyes went wide with excitement.

"WAIT... did that bitch say makeup??" grinned Cassie

"I think she did!!!" responded Grace.

'Oh...'

"Oh Hell yeah....!!"

"Wait... no.... BATHROOM, I need to use the bathroom....!"

It was too late.

"Attention ladies... IT'S BITCHES TIIIIME!" squealed Grace.

"YAAAS!"

They sprang up, and before he could retort he was being pulled off of Andres' lap, coaxed towards Grace's room once more, at least thankful he had temporarily avoided losing his mind, panties tented and probably soaking in his juices as he was led to the door, glancing back to see his own hunger mirrored in Andres' expression, looking down whilst biting his lip at the steel bar bulging down his right trouser leg.

'Oh God fuck me....'

A large part of him wanted to tear away from the girls and ran straight back to Daddy.

"FINALLY, honestly Stephanie I think we really need to get you into something special tonight," urged Grace.

"Yeah," grinned Cassie, "Something slutty as hell!"

"A-are you guys sure?" he whispered, the alcohol making his head spin slightly as he was half-carried up the stairs, still dreaming of what his mixed babies with Andres would look like.

"YES," said Grace, "Come on we can't leave you out? What kind of girlfriends would we be!"

They pulled him into the bathroom.

"Do what you gotta do beforehand, because when you're done, we're gonna make you PERFECT!" leered Cassie, slamming the door closed.

"Shit," he muttered.

Steph sat on the toilet, waiting for his senses to come to him, head spinning.

He'd drank way too much...

'This is bad...'

He was exactly where he shouldn't be, far beyond tipsy, and gagging for Andres.

'He only needed to get close.. I was nothing more than a desperate slut...'

His erection took an age to deflate, as he tried to push the feeling of a true penis in his hands away. Eventually Steph shrank to his original, even smaller size. He regarded his clitty like someone who had found an undiscovered mole.

'What a joke... why couldn't I just have a pussy in the first place, it would make so much more sense!'

He shook his head, which swam a bit as he rubbed it.

'I'm just drunk.... Maybe I should pee before the girls get to work...'

Somehow doing it whilst sitting down felt right, calming even, and by the time he washed his hands and opened the door he was almost prepared for the task ahead - until he was grabbed, and a flurry of hands began stripping him down.

"Uh, guys.... *OOF*, can we.... Wait-!"

"STEPH!" squealed Grace, staring at her missing suspenders, complete with huge wet spots on the front of the panties.

"Someone got excited," sneered Cassie.

His voice was so quiet that he could barely get the words out, looking down at the floor as he attempted to cover up.

"S-sorry..."

Grace slapped Cassie on the arm, her tone became serious for a moment, and she placed a finger under Steph's chin, bringing him up to look into shining eyes.

"Hey Steph.. you can tell me anything, you know that right?"

He gazed into the hazel pools, losing himself in them for a moment.

His heart began to thump, and blood flowed south.

"Uh yeah... Cassie can you stop-!"

His voice went high as Cassie attempted to slide a finger underneath the panties.

"Woops," she sneered, letting go.

Grace shot her an annoyed look.

"Hey, would you quit it Cass!.... Okay, let's see what we're working with..."

They stood back and looked him up and down, his jeans, shoes and blouse removed, standing in stockings, suspenders and a bra.

123456...8