Dream Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes became snake-like as she turned to Gale.

"You see any of these bitches, you keep walking..... If I find out you kissed anyone that's not me!...."

"Of course baby.... But ey, you better not too!"

"Yup, don't you worry," she said sweetly, although Steph had the feeling it didn't quite reach her eyes.

Steph didn't even have to ask to know he would be on the girl's team.

"Okay bitches, let's hide!!!"

As he got out of his seat Andres grabbed his wrist and spoke in a low voice.

"Closet in the second bedroom."

He nodded eagerly, then scampered away with Grace coming to join him, holding his hand and grinning.

"Hey... shall we hide together??"

"Um!... Oh... Well the uh..."

'Daddy will be going to the second closet...'

His cock was hard underneath the dress as he jogged with a slightly hunched gait, especially tricky on heels whilst drunk.

"Maybe..."

She cocked her head.

"You don't want to?"

They stopped, and he looked into the eyes of the girl he had loved since forever.

"Uh.... I do...."

The smile was so beautiful.

For a single second, Daddy almost left his mind.

"G...Grace."

"Hmm?"

"I... I love you!"

The moment hung limp in the air.

"...Oh!"

She smiled, hugging him tight.

"Uh... I love you too sister!"

"Yeah!... yeah... sister..."

Her face became thoughtful for a second.

"WAIT, I forgot something... listen, we can chat upstairs, just us girls if you want... why don't you hide in the fourth bedroom under the bed, and I'll come in a bit?"

She gave a saucy grin.

"And then we can chat properly you minx!"

The hope in his heart that this holiday could still be theirs flared, a candle inside a hurricane of black cock.

"Y-yeah, I'll.... meet you there..."

His chest thumped, and he hurried away in his heels, clacking across the floor.

'A wardrobe... hiding with Grace.... We're both a bit drunk...'

*Clack-clack-clack*

'But what about Daddy!.... Daddy is expecting me in the second closet.....'

The fact the panties were wedging up into his crack was tricky, and he took a second to pull it out, before continuing to totter up the stairs.

'Daddy or Grace...'

She looked so beautiful tonight.

He tried to imagine him and Grace kissing.

It produced warmth in his belly.

Then he imagined what Andres was going to do to him.

It felt like someone had lit a roaring fire inside him, consuming his soul.

'Daddy is gonna fuck me so bad tonight...'

His whore-strut became pronounced, proudly portraying the small tent at his crotch as he sashayed to the second bedroom, and into the closet.

'Maybe I can be with Andres and spend the odd day with Grace?.... I'm sure she won't find out.....'

He let out a nervous smile, wondering what Grace would think when she found an empty wardrobe.

Then the door swung back, and all thoughts of Grace left his mind completely as the huge form of Andres filled the doorway.

Steph's smile widened, a beaming ray of sunshine that lit up the darkness, heart pounding in his chest as the silhouette slid inside.

"Daddy!" he whispered, bouncing on his heels.

"Take your dress off."

"But....here? Shouldn't we..."

Andres' expression became bullish.

"I said.... take your dress off."

All of the tension of the day had led up to this moment, him and Daddy alone. He was too weak to resist any longer. Steph's stomach knotted as he pulled it over his head smoothly.

Andres' mouth opened, taking in the girl clad in a set of white suspenders and bra, kneeling innocently, hands on knees. His breathing became deeper.

"Oh I knew you were special, bitch."

Saliva began to waterfall in Steph's mouth, looking up at Andres' mountainous figure standing over him. The man licked his lips. It seemed like there was no other place for Steph's lips to be.... Well, apart from one particular area below his beltline.

"...Y-yes Daddy......"

"You're keeping it on when we fuck," whispered Andres, moving himself a touch closer so they were staring into each other's souls.

Steph's hands were shaking, and his panties were getting slick with juices.

"I...."

A large hand came to the back of his head and pulled him up to standing, before rubbing across the hair and down his back.

Steph fell forwards, into those muscles and the clean white shirt that had his masculine smell all over it, and he found himself wishing he didn't have to wear a wig as Andres caressed his hair, that he had his own girl-hair for his man, his... Daddy.

The door closed slowly behind them, shrouding them between the empty shelves and some forgotten, dusty sheets.

He waited for Andres to lean in and kiss him.

One seconds.

Three seconds.

"Come on."

The man's lips looked so delicious, right there, murky in the half-light.

Ten seconds.

"Oh for-!"

Steph went up on tiptoes and pressed her lips forwards as Andres smiled, small hands on his arm as Steph moaned into him.

The pretty figure enjoyed the thick bands that he could finally suckle on, before feeling frustration rise in his chest as Daddy's tongue didn't rape his face as he had expected, instead teasing gently, drawing him in further.

Steph found himself angry, determined to goad Daddy into mouth-raping him by shoving his own tongue hard against his counterpart's, jumping and mounting the wall of muscle in a now perfect girl-boy make-out position, Andres' large hands coming to support Steph's ass, squeezing the soft flesh greedily.

"MMMMhhhh..."

It felt incredible being held in the air as they made out, like a scene from a romantic movie, tiny moans and whimpers from Steph attempting to bring the beast out of Andres.

The two of them kissed eagerly, soft, slow, fast, wet.

Andres still didn't bite completely, only offering a little more tongue which was driving Steph wild, butting his cute little penis against the man's front as he tightened his arms around the man's body and head, clasping and Frenching him like he wanted to taste the man's tonsils.

A tang hit his tastebuds.

'Fuck I need to start drinking whiskey... it tastes so good in his mouth...'

He lost himself in acting like a true slut, engaging in a rutting grind as she tongued her Daddy like she needed his lungs to breath, letting out a savage moan that was so loud Andres had to break the kiss and offer a soft "Shhhh," to bring her down.

"Fuck me then, asshole!" Steph hissed, humping his tiny bulge against Andres' belly, giving a teaser as to what he desired.

"You want me to fuck you here?" Andres whispered, amused, enjoying the feeling of a girl rubbing against him like a bitch in heat.

"YES!" moaned Steph.

"Well you're going to have to blow me first."

"Yeah? B-blow you?....."

'I've never done that before... that's so naughty...'

"You are a dirty bitch aren't you?"

"Y-yeah, I am!" Steph enthused, grabbing the pillar in the man's trousers and squeezing so hard that it brought a growl, "I'm a dirty bitch."

It was pure release, and the intoxicating taste of pure man was increased by the sound of Andres' pants being unzipped.

Steph wasted no time in ensuring spit was ready to be applied, breaking the kiss and dismounting before covering his hand in saliva, reaching down to where he knew the monster would be waiting. Even in the small slivers of light, the beast sent shivers down Steph's spine as his fingers reached it, finally reunited with the thing that had lurked at the back of his mind ever since he'd ridden it to completion the day previous.

So thick, and hard, the heat melding into his palm.

He trailed a wet finger up and down the length.

'Ohhhh that's a real dick alright....'

Just being able to take his time and enjoy it, feel the weight of it, measure it, was glorious.

Instinctively, his legs began to bend into a squat, coming down onto his knees, excitement building as he lowered, and Steph was rewarded with a front-row seat at the python show, his chin patting against the huge, glistening black cock, almost invisible in the half-light, like a submarine in the depths of the ocean.

He didn't need to think twice to know what to do, aiming the mushroomed head directly at his face.

"Should... should I suck it Daddy?" he asked up at Andres, a huge grin on his lips that left no doubt what he expected the answer to be.

Andres looked down at the beautiful, innocent girl, stockings and garters tight on her pillowy thighs, dainty fingers holding up his humungous manhood, white skin glowing next to his inky blackness.

".... Yes, good bitch."

Stephanie's smile somehow became even wider, lighting up the dark room, and then she opened her lips wide, like she was about to gorge on the most succulent meal of her life, and slid her mouth onto the head of his weapon.

Andres moaned as eager lips wrapped around the tip of his cock, Steph's long lashes fluttering as he blinked up at his Daddy, vacuuming the head inside, before beginning a gluttonous blowjob, savouring every inch that slid in and out of his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

"Mgghlhh....Mmmmphhh...Mmlhhhhh......"

The sounds of saliva and slobber began to emanate from the cupboard, a clear indicator of something large being sucked by a small mouth.

"Mgglh...MuGHHH... MGLHHHHH..."

The sounds got faster.

Steph was in heaven, a true God-cock between his lips, a stallion's hardness that he needed all of his fervour and desire to slay, his fingers wrapping tight around the base and middle, pumping and squeezing, slaving away to the black Gods for thirst-quenching jizz.

"Shhhh," muttered Andres, shivering as Stephanie swilled saliva and cock around in her mouth, voraciously gargling his cock so loud that it sounded like two blowjobs were taking place instead of one.

"GLUH-GLUGH-GHLGHHHH-"

His jaw ached already from being stretched so wide, but he didn't care.

A pink-nailed hand reached for two massive balls and slid across them, clutching as much of the hanging fruit as it was able, and Andres himself was unable to supress a groan as the ball-playing, shaft-jerking and slutty helmet swirling sent pleasure racing to the animal centre of his brain.

"GRUuh!"

Steph grinned with the log in his mouth as he felt the cock flex.

A shot of pre cum splurged into his mouth forming a vicious cocktail that made his eyes water.

It tasted so powerful, stinking of testosterone and cum and Daddy's balls, that it was almost making tears come down his face, but Steph swilled the concoction in his mouth, mesmerised, not wanting to leave the head (the most flavoursome part), where he could really taste the brutal scent of cock.

Andres' mouth opened in shock as he watched Steph utterly debase himself, cheeks shining from all the fluids spilling across it. He had seen cute girls do incredible things, and supermodels suck his cock as best they could, but to see this super-innocent girlish figure, his masculinity bullied from his body, relentlessly slobber over his cock like she needed it to breath, was beyond anything he had ever experienced.

"Ohhhh my God bitch... You're staying here..... You ain't leaving this fucking island..." he grunted, having to control himself to not cum immediately, looking up at the dark ceiling so he wouldn't be making eye contact with the furious slut wheedling every last mite of pleasure from his cock and balls.

Steph didn't like that one bit.

He growled, and squeezed Andres' balls.

Andres moaned, bending over slightly, and Steph squealed onto the cock furiously chugging it.

"Huh!"

"MMPHHHLG!"

'Look at me Daddy... I'm going to make you look at me!....'

Sweat began to dapple the huge man's brow as his dick was engulfed in a slobbering hurricane, tongue dancing across his head, slit, two small fists pounding the shaft like it was their job, coaxing endless pre-cum which was rapidly escalating into a gigantic load.

"OHH.....Sh-shit Stephanie!...."

As he said her name, Stephanie moaned furiously, the hum travelling up his shaft, and Andres felt his balls tighten, having to choke back a grinding moan as his cock popped like a geyser in Steph's mouth, the girl's cheeks expanding and then contracting, her brow furrowed furiously as she began to chug long thick waves of cum down into her belly, kneading her Daddy's cock and balls to wring every last drop from his tank.

Andres was sweating, legs shaking as the slut on her knees drank his soul out via his dick-slit.

It was a moment frozen in time, a young woman on her knees swallowing endless pints of cum down an open throat, her black master frozen in shock, pleasure rooting him to the spot.

The pair juddered for a moment, overcome by their respective states of worship for the other, until finally Daddy's balls ached with finality, and Andres let out a ragged breath, legs shaking as his cock-sleeve rolled his dick in her mouth like a huge, fleshy cigar.

When he was finally able to speak again, he saw a girl below him, not wishing to detach herself, thick strands of Daddy's jism running down her chin, and wondered who was in control.

"Holy shit.... bitch, calm d..Nnhhhh!"

She placed a palm back on his balls, her expression sultry as she slid her lips up to the head of his cock, tongue rocketing across every inch of skin she could reach, and then slid to the base whilst looking into his eyes, unblinking.

She was trying to make him cum again.

"UUUHhh.....I said fuckin' stop- UHHh!"

Steph didn't heed his plea, tongue ricocheting like lightning across every scrap of skin it could reach, fiddling with the rim between Andres' helmet and shaft, circling all the way around it, making the man whine.

Andres realised Stephanie was beyond any woman he'd ever been with, a goddess with the mouth and ass of a devil, and he had to take control, or she was going to suck him until he couldn't think or see straight.

Steph whined as his perfect sausage was pulled from his mouth, aggressively trying to suck it back in.

"GHHLHHH!"

"Oh Fuck bitch," Andres groaned, bringing a hand down to close on the girl's throat.

"GLH!"

He pushed Steph off, who gagged, slobbering as the cock popped from between his lips, saliva basting his chin as the now-shiny pillar was taken from him, Andres levering her wicked fingers off of his testicles.

Stephanie's face was red, wetness shining on her face from gagging, but she wanted more, sliding a long tongue over the strands clinging to her face, and licked them, clearly enjoying the flavour, not wanting to swallow it all just yet.

"Listen, bitch..."

Her hand reached out too fast for Daddy to react, and grabbed Daddy's balls again.

"Uhhn!!"

Andres groaned as he was led by his testicles (via a few loving squeezes) to the floor, on his knees in front of Steph.

"B-bitch....Hhnnn!..."

His head was spinning as Steph didn't let down his advantage, scrambling onto the man's front and pressing his face forwards, inserting his tongue between open lips.

The taste of his own cum hit Andres' tastebuds, and he groaned as Steph swirled it around in his mouth, and when they broke he was breathing heavily, staring in shock into the grinning, insane minx sat on his lap.

"You should have fucked me when I told you to."

Andres growled.

"Hnn..... Fuck... okay then you little fucking slut.... you asked for this."

Steph couldn't believe he was doing it, but he grabbed the man's chin and stared at him with fervent belief in his eyes.

"You're mine Daddy. Mine forever."

The man's eyes widened in realisation, his heart pounding in his chest. He wasn't turning Steph anymore. Steph was turning him.

Finally, after all the goading, and teasing, and touching, Andres knew he had to take his woman, and Steph had the feeling of going down a rollercoaster ride as the man crushed him in his embrace, mauling his mouth with gusto.

"MHHmmm!!!"

Andres grabbed Steph's ass and wrestled it straight onto the tip of his cock, and he barely had time to feel the spongy helmet press against between his legs before he was being pressed down.

Steph shocked even himself by assisting, madly pushing down, trying to force it up inside himself.

"Hnnnnn.!!!!!."

Three inches popped inside through their combined strength, and Steph's face became red and shaking as he was wedged down on the black bar.

"Steady!" muttered Andres, slowing the rate of insertion so he wouldn't hurt Steph too badly, watching in quiet shock as the girl continued to madly push herself down, sacrificing herself on him.

Knowing the pleasure to come made the pain of entry far more bearable, Steph moaning at Andres' eager expression as he slid down the hard shaft, whimpering every time a ridge or vein rubbed over something sensitive inside him.

"G...God yes," he managed, trying with all his might to keep his voice steady as gave his insides over to the other man, the bigger, better man.

He had to stop at eight inches, impaled and utterly helpless, squatted on a cock like a cheap slut and trying to deepen his breaths for the final push, chest rising and falling faster than a hummingbird's wing.

Andres brushed Steph's lips, and that was enough motivation for him to take a harsh breath and let his lower half go, gravity pulling him down fully on the taut shaft with a whine that he couldn't hold in.

"HHHNNN!"

They froze, Steph shaking as they listened for the sound of a creaking footstep, a mischievous giggle, but heard only the beating of their own hearts, Steph's muscles spasming across his body as his insides hugged the full length of a big black cock for the second time in his life, sheathed entirely inside his body.

The girlish figure's stockings rubbed up against the man's legs, the friction so enticing, Andres' fingers pinging the straps against Steph's skin. The whiteness made him seem even more innocent, like a defiled angel sitting on his cock of demonic perfection.

He bit his lip as his hands found Andres' pecs once more, brushing up the slabs of meat.

Doing it once could be considered an accident.

Doing it twice....

The girl's ass began to wiggle, and immediately she had to stop before she gasped in excitement, a blizzard of pure energy swirling through her body as the magic of Andres' organ swept Steph's feet from under him.

Senses increased to take in the pleasure, every little pulse of the huge dick against his anal walls sending shivers up his spine, every hint of sweat, perfume and testosterone spiralling in his nostrils, each quiet, deep grunt from Daddy feeding his inner slut, the greediest whore imaginable.

"Mmmghhh!"

The warmth of the cupboard made it feel even more intimate as Steph's arms trembled, his insides clinging to the big black cock inside him as lips slid across his neck, large hands coming to cup his butt.

He could taste that citrusy something in Daddy's cologne that he desperately wanted to know, the tang of his sweat.

'How the fuck am I going to stay silent with him inside meee...?'

They began regardless, trying to make a slow ride, back and forth, but it was already too much for the girl on top who looked like she was having a fit, and Andres rotated his hips sending Stephanie into immediate raptures, all her spirit being used trying not to moan like a whore as Andres sent ten-thousand volts up her spine.

"HUUHHh!!!"

"Shhhh," whispered Andres, kissing up his neck, across his jaw, bouncing the pretty figure slowly on his lap.

Two became one as the huge black figure and small white one became a shivering glob of heat, tennis balls welded to her ass as the chocolate stick stirred Stephanie's insides.

1...345678