Dream Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you have to be mean to them?" Andres asked curiously as Steph dragged him towards the new games.

"Because they deserved it!" he huffed.

"Did they?"

Steph slowed his pace.

"Well... they were intruding..."

"Because they're probably virgins, and you're very pretty... and still showing your underwear."

Steph groaned as he looked back at the lace panties clearly visible at the top of his butt-crack again. All it needed was a tramp stamp to complete the look.

'A butterfly would look pretty cute... Wait, no, what am I thinking?!?'

He hauled his pants back up again.

"Well.. I am pretty."

"Yes, you are."

"Shut up, meat-head," he tittered, looking up at Andres' mirthful visage.

The man squeezed his hand, and Steph felt safe.

"Okay, we're here."

The aisle with games was on it, with all of the 'War Dogs' games in a line.

"War Dogs 4 is here.... One second hand would be cool," said Steph guiltily, placing his hand on the case.

"Wait, what's that one then?"

Steph followed his gaze to the glossy display at the end of the aisle.

"Oh, that's the latest one, number 5... but it's a rip-off, all new games are."

"Nonsense... for my baby, she deserves the best."

Steph rubbed his arm.

"Andres, I can't..."

"Daddy," he corrected her. "You will accept it."

"Daddy," she said, feeling guilty, ".. it's too much... you've shown me the villa, the burger place, and..."

Andres grabbed Steph's ass, crushing her against him before she could think.

"You're going to accept what I give you, understand?"

Steph moaned, open-mouthed as his whole body reacted to the power of Daddy.

"Yeah," he gasped, cock shoved against Andres' bulge, outclassed as the man handled him like a baby.

"You'll take what I give you, yes?"

Steph's adrenaline was so high he thought his head might explode, heart beating a million miles an hour.

"Yeah!" he uttered.

Then he was let down, and he fell to the floor.

Andres did not move to pick him up, which only heightened the pleasure of his pathetic submission.

"You'll be playing War Dogs 5 tonight."

"Yes Daddy," Steph hissed, looking up at Daddy, clitty so hard and leaking so much pre-cum that she'd never felt more like a girl... or more alive, than at that moment.

"Get up."

Stephanie got up, clamping herself to Andres' side, smelling him like the finest perfume as she drank in the majesty of her man.

'God I could die happy now... as long as I get him inside me again.'

His lips met Andres' once more, and their kiss was furious, trying to pull each other in so far that it was as if they would fuse together into one writhing, indefinable being, blond hair running down the young woman's back as she thrust her crotch into Daddy's, trying to meld his cock into her belly.

***

The taxi back ride couldn't have been more different to the first, Steph sat side-saddle on Andres' lap, head laid against his chest, feeling the vibrations of the man's heart as it battered against the confines of his ribcage.

The taxi driver flicked a wary eye into his mirrors. He had tried to tell Steph to remain in his seat, but Steph had kept sidling into Andres' lap, to the point where the man had given up, only protesting angrily when Steph had tried to insert her tongue into Andres' mouth and turn the passenger seat into a make-out chair.

Eventually they made it back to the villa, Stephanie bundling herself out of the car, and then they were running, hand in hand towards the front door as the tires squealed and the taxi roared away.

Steph was ready to get fucked so hard he would barely be able to stand, and they shared a deep, tongued kiss, swapping moans back and forth, Andres reaching a hand into the back of Steph's open waistband and grabbing a handful of ass, making Steph swoon as he slid up and played with the top of his panties, pulling it up slightly to give him a playful wedgie.

"OoFF! Andres come on!!" he whimpered, as the panties rode up his crack and balls.

"Or what?"

"I'll be your dirty little girl!" he moaned, "just fuck me Daddy, just FUCK ME..."

They bundled their way through the front door, grinning and tittering as they locked lips over and over again.

"Well hello there!"

A round-faced girl with frizzy hair was sitting on the couch, eyeing them with a surprised expression.

Steph gasped, shoving Andres away which, due to their size difference, meant he pushed off of a man-shaped pillar, tripping over his own legs as he clattered to the floor.

"OOoomph!"

Grace's head appeared a few seconds later next to the stranger, peaking above the top of the sofa where she had been stretched out, eyebrows creasing in confusion as she took in the sight of Steph panting, sprawled on the floor, hands trembling.

"Oh hey guys... uh.... how was the mall?"

It looked like his makeup had been smudged again, although she couldn't tell if it had happened during his fall. It didn't look like it... And he was wearing the wig again.

She scanned him with a grin.

"I uh... guess you had a good time?.... This is Cassie by the way... She lives next door with her boyfriend. Steph, Cassie, Cassie... Steph."

"It's Stephanie actually," Andres corrected with a wink, and Grace giggled.

"Oops, yeah, sorry! Stephanie."

Steph tried to slow the thumping in his chest as the new girl smirked.

"Stephanie, right.... Well nice to meet ya... seems like my neighbour gave ya more than a good time if you ask me...."

He took a long breath, dragging himself as carefully as he dared to his feet to try and give his erection time to go down. It vehemently refused, and as it was he clasped his hands to his front, knees turned inwards.

"I-It was... fine..."

Andres looked on with a humorous expression.

"Hey Cass."

"Heyyyyy Andres... who's your new girlfriend?"

"I'm not his girlfriend.....!"

A thoughtful look crept onto Cassie's face that worried Steph immensely.

"Hmmm.... Interesting....So just now when you guys were-,"

"Playing around!" Steph interjected in a high-pitched voice, desperately hoping that Cassie wouldn't spill the beans in front of Grace. "Just.... Playing silly games!"

It didn't help his point that his voice had gone higher pitched than ever.

Grace looked curiously between the two of them, and Steph stuttered until Andres came to the rescue.

"Indeed.... Grace, it turns out Stephanie here is a bit of gamer, so we're gonna play some games tonight."

Steph felt immense gratitude towards Andres in that moment, his chest warming.

Grace's face lit up.

"Games?? Oh me and Cassie were thinking the same thing, that sounds perfect!"

Steph's eyebrows rose, as he tried to stand up straight and clamped his hand even tighter to his throbbing cock.

Grace had never gamed with him.

"Y...you guys want to play games?"

Grace cocked her head.

"Well, yeah of course!"

Cassie nodded, leaning back on the couch.

"Dee and my boyfriend Gale brought one of the best games, we'll be playing it tonight."

He couldn't believe that Grace had suddenly become a gamer. Was she really becoming even more perfect?

Steph sniffed, attempting to put aside whatever it was between him and Andres into a closet in his mind, resolving to do everything in his power to win her over. This mantra proved difficult to solidify in his mind as Daddy immediately distracted Steph by moving behind him and caressing his ass, coaxing more pre-cum to dribble into the front of his panties as Grace grinned.

"Oh guys I can't wait, tonight is gonna be so great!"

"Guh yeah...... Sure-... sounds great, y-yeah.."

He tripped over the chatter, trying to subtly push Andres' hand away whilst keeping his other hand covering his visible bulge.

Cassie was cocking her head.

"Yeah, I think we're all gonna have a reaaall fun time..."

Andres was too strong, squeezing a little tighter, fingers digging into his ass, making Steph whimper.

"Are... are you okay?" Grace asked, frowning in concern.

"Yes.. YES! Fine, all fine...hnn...."

His panties were becoming sopping wet, and he began to fear that a damp spot would start showing up on the front of his jeans.

"....Just... had a lot to eat today......"

Steph tried to slide away but Andres hooked a finger into his panties, giving him a wedgie.

"Hnnnn."

"By the way.. have you seen my black suspenders?" asked Grace.

Steph went tomato red, pulling the jeans up that had slipped down his behind again as Andres pulled the black lace a little tighter, riding deep into Steph's crack.

"I think I may have found them," grinned Cassie, cocking her head sideways.

Grace turned to Cassie, and Steph mouthed a "NO," to her as she made to open her mouth, shaking his head vehemently.

"Huh?"

"Please," he mouthed, as Cassie eyed him carefully, a measured look on her face, before speaking.

"Urm..... just... just kidding!.... Andres, you got any idea where they are?"

"No idea," he said, smirking as he pulled them a little tighter, making Steph's eyes water.

She tried to contain her mirth as Grace turned back.

"Steph?"

"N-no, sorry.... Maybe you forgot to pack themmmm!" he whined, feeling uncomfortable, and yet utterly aroused by the man whose fingers were now worming their way down the back of Grace's panties, journeying between his cheeks. Steph didn't know if Andres was intentionally prying downwards, but he didn't want to wait to find out where his fingers ended up, because he knew he would probably explode if Andres reached the rim of his asshole and inserted a finger inside.

Grace absent-mindedly rubbed her arm.

"Hmm, maybe the cleaner packed them somewhere..."

"I guess we'll never know," Cassie said, the edge of her lip turned up in a sneer.

She sat up and began to make her way to the kitchen, trying to contain her laughter as Steph's face went from blushing to full on tomato-red.

"I'll go check if they're in the fridge..." She peered a little further to the side so she could clearly see Andres' finger sliding between his cheeks. "And uh.....Nice to meet you, Stephanie."

Grace snorted at the joke, but Steph felt burning shame as Cassie's eyes met his a final time before she left.

At least Grace didn't know.... For now.

Andres's finger was now deep in the panties, pressing between his buns.

Steph's face went white, and he placed a hand on Andres' thigh, squeezing gently.

"I-I should go check... Upstairs...."

A finger made contact with his puckered butthole and began to oscillate, and Steph's breathing became fast and shallow as Andres began to finger him.

He glanced back over his shoulder with the most pleading look he could muster.

"I'll.... Check........ please..."

Grace watched in confusion as Steph looked back at Andres, slightly bent forward as Andres put one final flutter against Steph's hole which soaked the front of his panties, Steph now certain a dark stain was appearing somewhere in the crotch area of his jeans.

The lace snapped to the back of his ass as Andres withdrew his finger.

"I-I'LL go check!"

He flew from Andres and hobbled upstairs, across the landing and into Grace's bathroom, slamming the door shut.

He barely had enough time to lock himself in before sitting down and thrusting his jeans to the floor, revealing the absolute mess he had made in Grace's lacy underwear.

"Oooohhhhhhhh, Dadddyyyyyy!!!" he hissed as he began to rub his panties, peaking the top of his clitty above so he wouldn't stain it any further with his guilt-juice, despite the fact it was sopping wet.

'Oh God...'

He could feel the end in sight, and before he knew what he was doing, he had slipped a finger to the rim of his asshole as he remembered Daddy doing it, heightening the pleasure as it washed over him, violently fingering himself.

"Dadddyyyyyyyy!!...."

He squealed as a jet of cum launched into the air, landing on the tiles in white spotted rain that spread in front of his shaking legs.

"Huhgghhh....."

Another thin, translucent rope rocketed from his groin, peppering the floor again as he jabbed the fingers against his anal ring.

When the pleasure finally began to dissipate Steph collapsed, legs spread, the blissful haze fading quickly as shame descended on him, weighing down his shoulders which began to sag towards the floor.

'...What the fuck is wrong with me?...'

***

Steph glanced around the room, nerves racking his brain, pawing at his tight jeans with long nails which dug into his thighs.

Dee, Andres, Grace and Gale smiled as Cassie brandished bottles of various tinted alcohols in each hand, sat around the head of a long ornate dining room table. Bay windows opened out onto well-kept greenery, with shadows from the forest behind it, and braziers had been lit around the villa, unnecessary considering there were electric lamps, but it provided a touch of atmosphere, a sense of intrigue for the night ahead as the sun disappeared over the horizon.

"Okay guys, GAME NIGHT has officially begun!!!"

Their expressions seemed to become more mysterious under the flickering lights, traditional headmasks with long dark faces watching from the walls, contrasted with sleek cupboards and cabinets containing antique wooden trinkets and jewellery. It almost felt like a treasure hunter's lair (of course, the subtle pump of rap music throbbing in the background continued to remind Steph of his very current predicament.).

Steph tried to adjust the panties wedged between his butt-cheeks and relax, but having hidden away for the last few hours as best he could from the rest of the group, there was now nowhere to go.

"So this is Stephanie huh?" said Gale, giving a friendly nod to Steph, "Grace told me about you."

"Yeah!" nodded Grace, "She's my best friend!"

Steph's torso tightened. She'd told everyone he was her best friend, a girl, and that his name was Stephanie once more. Was this really going to be his identity for the whole trip?

Gale smiled easily.

"'Ey, nice to meet you Stephanie."

'At least Gale seems friendly.'

"You too," he said softly, bouncing on his seat as he realised that the tall, dark-skinned man with cornrows had not for a moment considered that he was anything other than a woman.

That in itself made him feel proud of his natural feminine looks.

Cricket noises and odd chirps echoed from the forest, a constant buzz that added to the undercurrent of energy as Cassie pressed a little tighter against Gale's side.

"Keep your eyes off that one, she likes them black," said Cassie, grinning, "but then... don't we all?"

She made a pointed stare to the man sitting next to Steph, and Steph kept his lips sealed, avoiding looking in Andres' direction, because doing that meant instant whore mode.

He looked over at the glasses on one corner of the table.

Of course this is what they meant by games.

Drinking games.

Grace caught his eye and turned to the side so he could see her profile, as if showing off to a friend, eyes widening with excitement. His addled mind couldn't help enjoying the crop top Grace was wearing which had her breasts pressed out in front of her as if demanding to be ogled at, cute little belly button hiding in the centre of her stomach with tight leather pants clung to her legs, showing up the litheness and subtle curves of her body that she so loved to flaunt.

"What do you think? Dee got it for me today! Plus some... other things."

"Y..yeah..."

'What 'other things' did he buy her?...'

Cassie's hand reached from nowhere and tugged at the front of the Grace's cleavage, aiming it in the direction of Dee.

"Come on girl, don't be shy, you gotta show him what you got!"

Something in Steph's temple ached as Grace guiltily laughed whilst looking up at Dee, as well as something in his panties growing as the top flirted with the edges of her nipples.

Andres moved in his peripheral vision, and Steph had to close his eyes and take a long breath to try and cool the heat rising in him. He was now sat in a minefield whilst about to lose his inhibitions to alcohol, the heat of the tropical evening making everything feel hazier, less defined.

'Maybe I could just say I feel sick and go to bed early?'

He watched as Dee began to whisper into Grace's ear, her giggling as she leaned towards him, touching the edge of his crisp white shirt.

A ball lodged in Steph's throat.

'But... if Grace is left alone with them...?'

"Good luck," whispered Andres.

Steph nearly jumped out of his seat. He had forgotten how close Daddy was.

'Andres, not Daddy.. Andres, not Daddy, Daddy... No, ANDRES.......'

He was wearing dark trousers and a smart black shirt, and the close proximity had Steph's senses on overdrive, not helped by that citrusy cologne which was already flirting with the edges of his nostrils.

"......Th-Thanks..."

As Steph's brain churned itself into a pink soup over his Daddy, Dee unveiled a box with a deck of purple playing cards, and an odd assortment of items, including a blindfold, a feather duster, and various other sexual items.

"Everyone, this game is called 'More Than Friends!'"

Cassie began to bounce in her seat, waving her hand as she took over with a manic grin.

"Sooooo basically all we have to do is take one card from the deck, and do whatever it says....!"

Grace responded, "Sounds fun!"

"Yes, but there are additional rules," Dee said as he placed his hand on Grace's shoulder, which made Steph clutch the table a little tighter. The black on white was annoyingly pleasant on the eye.

"If you refuse to do a task, you have to down half your drink... I hope all you bitches can take your alcohol."

There were titters from all corners as Steph looked over at the purple box with a sick feeling in his stomach. This already felt too familiar to the situation in the limousine.

'Just do what the cards say, and don't swear. Easy.... Right?'

He dreamed wistfully of playing war dogs 5 with Andres, and then shook his head, because that was a weird thing to dream of.

Grace herself seemed feverish with excitement.

"Andres, I hope you're making those amaaaazing drinks of yours!"

"Of course."

He was already pouring liquids into a jug, Steph instinctively licking his lips because he knew just how wonderful Andres' drinks tasted.

'And his neck.... his mouth.. Wait, STOP IT...'

He adjusted his jeans which were tight around his ass in particular.

'Don't get sucked in... just drink when you have to.'

The purple and gold works of art were finished with a few cubes of ice in each glass and handed out, Steph managed to fight off his instincts to drain the one in his hand, waiting until everyone had a glass.

Grace raised her drink, looking at Steph as she mused on what to toast.

"Toooo... To the....."

Cassie muttered something in her ear.

Her expression brightened.

".... To the mystery of the missing suspenders!"

Steph's face went white, but he said nothing as the rest chuckled and clinked glasses, Cassie staring into his soul as she began to pour the liquid down her throat.

The material suddenly felt quite chafing between his cheeks.

'I'm such a dirty slut.. I should have taken them off... but they feel so good.'

"MPhhaaahhh... oh that's good," Grace moaned, like she was halfway to an orgasm.

Steph brought the glass to his lips, and immediately forgot he was supposed to be pacing himself, because the taste was so refreshing that he had to drink a third of the glass just to quench a thirst he hadn't realised was there the whole time.

123456...8