Dream Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An extra thrill ran through Steph as he realised this was a true lovemaking session.

Steph began to make a steady rhythm, shaking legs pressing against Andres' lap as he lifted himself, trying his best not to murmur as he steeled himself and deposited his tush snugly back down against Daddy's balls.

"Hnnnggg!!"

"Shhh, you have to be quiet."

"You're not the one taking a big black dick in your ass!!...HNnnn...!!"

Steph's eyelids fluttered.

"Your fault for wanting it baby."

"I-it's your fault for being so..... uuUUUUUhh.....big...."

He wanted to blame it on the drink, or the moment, but Steph realised he had been waiting for this the whole day, and now he was finally back where he needed to be, impaled on Andres' thick meat as he popped his hips just a little.

Steph almost went blind, croaking in the darkness as the tip murdered his prostate.

"UUNNGHH!"

Andres realised the pretty lips weren't going to be able to keep it in, so he placed a large hand on Steph's mouth and clamped down.

Excitement blossomed in Steph's chest as he was held at the mercy of Daddy, staring into the barely visible eyes.

'Please fuck me like this.. PLEEEASE fuck me like this....'

Andres seemed to read his soul, and began to buck his dick up into Steph's abdomen, holding fast to his mouth, so hard it almost hurt as Steph screamed into it.

Only a tiny whimper escaped the fist clamped across his mouth.

'Even if I scream, no-one is coming to save me...'

It was the most satisfying feeling in the world, screaming into his palm, the pain of being speared unable to dim the growing savage orgasm building in his belly as the man's thighs slapped against his hips, no chance of escape from the man shunting a few brutal thrusts into him so he was riding a pounding dick-hammer, crying and whimpering into the vice that allowed only the tiniest of noises to escape, a mouse squeak belying the furious fucking being meted out by the huge figure.

No-one to save the beauty from her beast.

The pair oscillated, the steady pats of her cheeks bouncing on thighs growing faster, the sounds gentle in contrast to the feeling of a huge cock sliding across Stephanie's insides, annihilating any traces of innocence she might still have retained.

"Mh-hh-mmmm...!"

Stephanie was consumed inside the man's frame as she bounced rapidly on the throbbing pillar, and a brief thought wormed its way through the torrent of orgasmic energy that she would have been screaming the house down if it hadn't been for the hand gripping her face, letting out another saliva-ridden mewl into the warm skin.

"Mhh..mhhh..MH!!"

A huge dose of pleasure was being injected into her by the thickest, most wonderful medicine in existence - Black cock.

"There's my girl," whispered Andres, "You're a *uh* good bitch."

Hearing it said so passionately made Steph's heart expand.

'I AM.'

"MHMMMM!"

He tried to say it but the sound was muffled to nothing, however there was no mistaking the look in Stephanie's eyes as they began to widen.

"Oh yeah baby," grunted Andres, slamming Steph down onto his erection so hard that he wanted to ensure Steph would be unable to walk the next day, eyes locked on one another.

"MMHMMH!!!!"

She screamed as the orgasm obliterated her, asshole clamped tight to the obelisk about to retract for another powered thrust as she began shaking.

The moment of Stephanie's bliss was picture perfect as Andres watched the girl's back arch - whore lips salivating against his palm, eyes snapping up to stare inside her skull, nails digging into the concrete of Andres' back muscles.

The figure bucked and spasmed in his arms, and he crushed the figure to him so she could only quiver as heat blossomed between them, signalling she had just filled her panties with girl-seed.

Her climax was so pure and submissive that Andres felt his own balls tighten immediately, almost painful as they released a river of semen.

"UGHh..!!"

Steph's eyes rolled down just in time to see Daddy's face going slack, and then pure heat exploded inside him, mewling as Andres released pints of baby cream all over Steph's insides.

"MMMhhhhhhh!!!!"

It flooded him, broke him, and the bliss that coursed through his body coalesced into another barrage of cum from his dicklet which spread through his panties, filling them until they were sopping wet with his juices.

Still the black cum came, and it wasn't long before Steph was sobbing as the pressure on his insides was too much, and hot jizz spurted out of his ass, between his rim and the cock filling it, a wet fart punctuating it as ball-cream splurged onto the floor, leaving nothing but a wrecked and spunk-filled slut in place of a human being as trembles racked his body.

What had at the start of this holiday been a boy was now nothing more than a moaning, broken slut-wife.

The two figures paused, heaving in breaths as they waited for the sounds of approaching footsteps, or drunken debauchery.

None came.

They were alone.

Steph trembled as he felt the steady throb of Daddy's heartbeat pulsing against his anal walls, somehow managing to squeeze his asshole which brought additional murmurs of appreciation from his man.

"You okay?"

"Y.. yeaaahh...."

"Are you too drunk?"

"Drunk on your dick Daddy," he whispered, giggling, eyes twinkling as he said it.

Andres couldn't hold himself back and grabbed the back of Stephanie's head, pulling him into a one-sided kiss.

Stephanie squealed as she was savagely mauled by his tongue, swooning as the huge man mouth-raped her, this beautiful, intelligent, powerful man that was all hers, sucking it all the way as it eventually slithered out from between her lips.

"Mmmohhh...."

She bared her teeth at the fact he had escaped her suction, wishing she could suck every part of him inside her, be claimed forever, defiled to the point where no one would be able to see her as anything other than Daddy's slut-wife.

They butted each other and ground a bit more, until Andres began to protest, his legs aching in their current kneeling position.

"Baby... Mph... we need to.... MMMhh.... oh bitch....."

Steph was like a whirlwind of sluttiness as Andres tried to protest, trying to suck on nipples, clawing the man's back and tightening his asshole around Daddy's cock so much that dizziness hit Andres every time the girlish figure did it.

"STOP it," grunted Andres, grabbing Steph hard by the hips so that he whimpered, before slowly, excruciatingly, pulling his girl off his cock, the girl whining as a huge space was opened up in her body.

"oooooh... Daddy....Uhn...."

A wet, sloppy plunger sound combined with a fart filled the room as a tone of cum exploded out of Steph's ass, who whimpered as Daddy's seed shot out onto the floor, covering the carpet.

Andres pulled himself up, groaning as his knees gratefully straightened, whilst pulling Steph, whose legs had gone numb, upright.

"Hooooly...."

The girl swayed, all innocence defiled, her mouth and chin covered in spit and cum, white liquid leaking and trailing down her thighs, huge stains in her white panties and stockings.

The most noticeable thing about her though, was the gigantic, dazed smile that seemed nailed onto her face.

"Mmm..."

Andres rubbed his head, disbelieving.

Never in his life had he met a girl who made him feel like this.... Who wanted him like this. He couldn't take his eyes off her, holding almost her entire body weight in his arms, more like a puppet than a human as Steph lolled back and forth.

"Hnnn..."

"... So... ready to go back downstairs?"

Steph's eyes widened, some semblance of reality coming back to him through his dick-drunk torpor.

"B... baack?"

Andres gave him a sympathetic kiss on the forehead.

"Yes baby... If we don't, they'll know we're not playing hide and seek anymore."

Steph pouted, annoyed, blinking furiously.

"Sooo?"

"So, I thought you didn't want to be embarrassed in front of Grace."

The mentioning of her name reminded vaguely of a few things that had been important... maybe...

'Dee... the holiday... a crush....'

"Oh... yeah.... I guess.... Thanks Dadddyyyyyy," he sighed up at the man.

'He's so thoughtful...'

"Why don't you get cleaned up in Grace's bathroom?"

"Okayy.."

After (with assistance) managing to pull his dress on in a haphazard fashion, Steph hobbled to Grace's room to check his makeup.

"Hooooo noo..."

If there was the definition of someone who looked like they had been sucking big black cock moments earlier, it was the girl in the mirror, her face a child's fingerpainting, hair akimbo, cheeks blushed and rosy.

He sobered up almost instantly upon seeing the nightmarish slut that presented herself. He would be run out of the gutter in eighteenth century London.

'Holy fuuuuck.'

Steph tried his best to reapply some of the makeup, and make his wig less frizzy.

'Well iiit's... better?'

He found himself staring at his chest.

He cinched his chest together, wishing he had boobs. The image of him with a double Ds pushing through the front of his dress excited him.

'I would slay if I had boobs...'

Tearing himself from the mirror (and after re-applying his makeup as best he could), Steph tottered out on legs which struggled to stay upright on the ridiculously high heels, trying to stop his healthily stretched anus from leaking his Daddy's cum.

"O-okay... let's... let's go down..."

Andres was so helpful that Steph's heart was bursting as he hung off the man's arm, almost slipping as his leg quivered and gave way, caught in time and pulled into a now somewhat sweat-stained chest.

"Th-thanks.."

Andres smirked.

"You think I'm gonna let my girlfriend fall down the stairs?"

Steph's heart fluttered in his chest as he looked upwards.

"Girlfriend?"

"What?"

The smile that followed lit up the room, Steph reaching up to peck him on the lips.

"Well, boyfriend, hurry up so you can carry me back up these stairs soon..."

Andres let out the tiniest of smirks, but Steph could tell the man was excited, carefully leading him down to the bottom of the stairs with a new urgency.

Steph stopped just before the room.

"M-maybe we should... walk apart so... when they see us..."

Andres almost laughed, but contained it.

"Sure... wouldn't want them to think that we were kissing or anything like that."

"Of course not Daddy" said Steph, cum leaking out of his crack, face flushed, before slapping Andres on the tush and biting his lip as a humungous glute muscles tightened in his hand.

"Do that again and I'm going to rip that dress off you."

"In a minute," muttered Steph, hurrying to the games room to see where everyone was.

When he got there, the music was still on.... But no-one was there, half-finished drinks scattered on the table, the cards where they had left them.

"Where...?"

"Ah Cass and Gale probably went home, but Dee and Grace... ah... I think..."

He turned back, and saw Andres looking out of the window.

"What?"

Andres stopped him.

"Maybe you don't want to see this...."

"See whaaat?"

Andres pointed, but it was difficult to make out what was happening outside.

He tottered on his heels to the bay doors and out to the pool area.

Then he saw them.

They were sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi, lit by the pool lights from below, the small girl with her arms on the shoulders of a humungous black figure. Grace had her eyes closed, grimacing as Dee's hands gently raised her over the head of his cock, a black pillar that looked more solid than the walls of the villa.

Steph's mouth opened to call her name... but the sound caught in his throat as he saw the head of Dee's cock press into his childhood sweetheart.

It was the scenario he had dreaded ever since he had laid eyes on Grace walking towards two tall, imposing black men. It had been almost inevitable.

And yet..

Steph couldn't help himself, warmth flowing south, and he crept around the pool to the side behind a large pot-plant, where he could see a much better angle of them both, the white waifish figure paused halfway down the huge black figure's beastly cock.

She juddered for a second, Dee whispering something that she gave a pained smile to, before nodding.

He watched, mesmerised, as the darkness disappeared inside her, Grace panting as she began to feel the full impression of Dee's incredible girth on her insides.

"Hhhhhooomy........."

It seemed like words couldn't escape her throat, and Steph felt jealousy blossom as he caught a glimpse of her pussy lips distended incredibly wide by Dee's cock, which was sliding almost all the way inside at this point.

He looked down at his erection and felt a flood of envy.

'Why can't I have a pussy?'

They began to make an impossibly slow grind, so slow that it almost looked like nothing was happening, like Grace was making a huge fuss out of just sitting on Dee's lap, except that Dee's lap was the most invasive place that one could ever hope to be (well, apart from Daddy, Steph thought smugly), the man now nine inches inside.

Dee's hands paused, rubbing up and down her sides as she trembled.

It seemed like he was letting her go the final way.

It took a while for Grace to summon up the courage, but eventually, with glacial slowness, she sank to the base, resting her ass on his thighs. The whimper that escaped her was so high-pitched that for a moment Steph wanted to rush over to save her.

Then, after some quiet words from Dee, during which she blinked back tears, a small moan escaped her.

Steph's ears strained, the sound barely audible over the noises of the forest, a larger animal calling in the distance.

The animal moan that followed was most certainly not from the forest, Steph's heart beating faster as Grace let out a long keen, assisted by Dee kissing between her breasts and up her neck.

"Ooooohhhh..."

She fell silent, hands clasping on Dee's shoulders, anticipation on her face.

The girl set herself, legs placed either side of Dee's, and pushed up, a tiny way, before settling back again.

"Ohh!"

Steph was mesmerised, unable to look away as Grace began to bounce.

The quiet slap of their skin, amid the gentle disturbances of the water, was almost soothing, amid the quiet affirmations and encouragements from Dee.

Then a low murmur began to emanate from her lips again, so quiet at first it was almost inaudible, jumping slightly with each thrust, until the sound became a steady series of moans.

"Hhuhh..uhhuuhh.....hhuuuh....."

Dee was a master, remaining patient, keeping his incredible musculature in check, allowing her to pleasure herself without getting hurt.

And the pleasure was most certainly growing.

Steph had to supress a moan of envy as Grace let out a cry that for the first time was loud enough to echo off the walls of the villa.

"UhyyyeuuhHH!"

Dee began to assist her, and soon she had stopped bouncing and begun to hold on for dear life as he took control, hands grasping her hips and slamming her down onto his lap.

"UHNNNYYEHH-yYUUHHH-YUH-"

His back muscles began to tighten, the tendons sticking out in his neck as Dee began to show his prodigious power, motoring Grace on and off his lap. Steph could see his cock was now utterly drenched and shining with juices, almost luminescent in the brief split-seconds when it left Grace's body before thundering back in with ferocious intent, debasing the girl clinging to him, who didn't stand a chance.

"UH-UH-UH-UHU-H-UHUHHH-UHHH!!!-"

She was being utterly taken.

Steph was rooted to the spot, watching this, the nadir of his adult life... staring at his 'girl next door' as she was taken by a real man, her forehead drenched in sweat, lips wet with saliva as his big black cock stretched her, bulled her.

Shame flooded him as he felt warmth flowing south to his crotch, already tenting his dress again.

'Why.. why am I so pathet-'

The thought vanished, ice enclosing Steph's heart as Dee turned his head and looked straight at him.

'OH.'

Had he known that Steph was there from the start?!

His lips wobbled, but Dee didn't say anything, keeping their stare without blinking as he continued to fuck Grace, who was sweating, moaning on his shoulder.

Then that small, smug smile wormed its way onto the man's features once more.

It should have crushed him in that moment, seeing Grace arch her back, and moan up at the stars as she began to judder, or the way Dee smirked before latching onto a nipple sucking it whilst keeping their stares locked together.

But it only made Steph feel ashamed, and warm. If he hadn't been fucked by Andres ten minutes ago he would probably have felt the urge to touch himself. Jealousy did hit him, but so much of him had already come to accept the superiority of black men over the past few days, that it had almost seemed inevitable... Like he had never lost her, because Andres and Dee had shown they weren't even running the same race. He just wasn't strong enough, focused enough, as... powerful, as them.

Of course, here he was with cum leaking down his thighs, dressed like a slut, which certainly showed their truth.

He felt his heart squeeze, but also a strange feeling of peace... like a chapter of his life had closed.

Then Dee winked at him as Grace cried out on his lap, and Steph's cheeks flushed, watching as Dee turned back to nuzzle Grace's mouth open before pressing his tongue inside, the girl moaning as he swirled in her mouth.

Steph blinked back tears. He didn't think he could watch any more.

His heart was pounding as he crept away, hearing Grace's moans become high-pitched and strained, and then the climax hit, and Steph twitched as he heard his childhood sweetheart cumming all over the cock of his rival.

He couldn't help himself.

Steph turned around, and saw Grace hugging Dee tight. When she rose up, between far quicker bounces, he could see her thighs were slick, not just with water, and the sex had taken on a more fluid consistency, their crotches now connecting with wet slaps.

"Yeah, that's it you fuckin' bitch," grunted Dee, basking in the defiling of Grace as she moaned to the heavens, mascara running down her face as tears of delirious pleasure were produced in a slow stream.

Steph's heart broke.

She no longer possessed the innocence that he had always seen in her... because now the image was burning into his retinas forever of her being ravaged, broken by Dee's physical superiority, his cock slamming into her, polishing her insides.

Steph tottered away, his head spinning, the ecstatic moans and wet hip slaps of the girl he had hoped to marry ringing in his ears.

He stopped as soon as he saw Andres, who had been waiting inside the villa kitchen.

"You okay baby?"

Steph looked up at him, and the tears that had threatened to emerge retreated.

Andres took a step forward.

"Baby?"

A warm feeling grew in Steph's chest, like his ribcage was expanding.

Steph's hips began to sway, and, somehow avoiding falling over, he strutted up to the man who began to smile as he saw the girl's hands come to her sides, the confidence radiating through her once more.

When she reached him, she didn't put her arms round him, instead coyly stopping just short and twirling, resting her hands on the edge of the counter and bending over until he could see right underneath her dress to the white panties wedged against her cum-filled asshole.

Some white liquid was still dribbling down her crack, all the way to her knees.

"Absolutely.... Now wasn't there something we needed to continue in the bedroom?.... Daddy?"

1...345678