Dream Sex with My Secretary Priya

Story Info
A fantasy story of sex between the boss and his secretary.
778 words
3.97
4.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, a 28 year old businessman, was totally focused on building my startup company, working hard day and night to keep afloat the company.

One day I was distracted by my secretary, Priya.

Priya was 25 years old. Short heighted Brunette with long hair, fit body with big firm boobs. 

Every day she wore fancy dresses, which exposed her main features, i.e., her boobs and tight curvy ass.

I started to have fantasies where I was fucking her in my office after everyone had left the office.

One day God listened to my prayers, and I had the perfect chance to fulfill my desires.

It was 11 p.m., and we were working late in the office waiting for our online ordered food while completing a presentation for the next day's meeting. We were both tired from the day's work on the hottest day of the month.

Air conditioning wasn't working properly that day and so we loosened our formal clothes.

Priya opened a couple of her top buttons while she was showing the final draft on her laptop, bending right next to me. I could clearly see the cleavage and her sexy red bra peeping out of her shirt. 

She caught me peeking at her boobs a couple of times. Surprisingly, she wasn't bothered by it. Slowly and gradually she came closer to me until my face was inches away from her juicy boobs. I could smell her perfume mixed with the scent of her sweet body sweat.

We both got uncomfortable, started taking deep breaths, and knew that we badly wanted each other after such a long day. Our eyes met, and as soon as we both got the hint, we started kissing without wasting a single second.

I buried my face in between her boobs and my hands started running on her ass. 

She started rubbing my hair, pulling my head towards her boobs.

My hands were moving up and down her body, and soon I started unbuttoning her skirt. 

She stripped off her shirt, and I did exactly the same.

She started pulling down my pants exposing my cock.

She took it into her mouth and started sucking it. 

I undid her bra with one hand, revealing her cute pink bouncing boobs covered in her sweat, while my other hand kept pushing her head down on my cock. 

I could feel the warmth of her mouth running up and down on my 8-inch meat. 

She then dropped down her pants and sat on me with her legs wrapping me and my cock automatically sliding into her wet pussy. 

Priya started moving up and down slowly and gradually. Now I could feel more warmth in her tight pussy than in the warmth of her mouth. 

I started sucking her sweet pink nipples while she was doing all the hard work. 

After a while, I picked her up in my arms and seated her on the table.

I started doing her on my table, just like I used to imagine in my dreams. Literally, it was a dream come true. 

Suddenly we heard the Janitor working outside my office area. My office glass was covered with a translucent film where nobody can see inside.

Our eyes got fixed on the CCTV camera feed. She kept kissing me while watching the screen.

We decided atleast one of us must have eyes on the screen while the other would have the pleasure.

Luckily the Janitor moved to the other level and we were all alone again.

Her moans got louder and louder.

My mouth was covered with her bright red Lipstick.

I kept on pressing her hard nippled boobs while fucking her.

She kept moaning my name while my cock was playing deep inside her pussy.

She clenched and had a deep orgasm.

Watching her having such a great orgasm, I paced myself and pushed my cock deep into her which brought me closer to my orgasm.

I told her I was about to cum, and she instantly jumped off the table and sat on her knees between my legs. 

Priya started stroking my cock vigorously with her tongue out until I came all over her sweet, naked boobs and face. 

She collected all the cum with her fingers and licked every single drop of it.

She came close and we locked our lips. I could taste the sweet mixture of our cum.

Slowly we caught our breath and came to our senses and realized what we had done. We also knew that we both needed to overcome the tension that build between us. We were ready for the next day's presentation and eager to celebrate the next day.