Dreaming

Story Info
Dreaming about the best sex of your life with a mystery man.
2.3k words
3.56
4.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAFLYNN
LAFLYNN
21 Followers

Standing looking out at nothing but glass windows from floor to ceiling, at nothing but ocean as far as the eyes could see.

He walked up behind her and wrap his arms around her.

"Beautiful isn't it, I could never get tired of looking at this," she said.

"I was thinking the same thing," he said, but he wasn't looking out the window, he was looking down at her.

He leans down and peppers her neck with warm kisses.

As she turns around, he lifts her chin up, bends down, and gently kisses her mouth.

Slowly pushing his tongue into her mouth, hoping she opens up for him.

She willingly accepts his tongue.

Slowly their tongues are dancing with each other.

He grabs her hands and raises them over her head.

"God you are so beautiful" he whispered.

Her face starts pinking as she doesn't believe that she is beautiful, normal maybe, but definitely not beautiful.

"You don't know how long I have wanted you" he whispers in her ear.

She can feel his already "hard cock" pressing against her.

She lets out a small moan as he kisses her, again as he claims her mouth more passionately this time.

"I can't wait to feel you in me" she whispers.

"In time sweetheart, in time," he says as he's looking down at her.

He just smiles as he reaches down and grabs the hem of her shirt and lifts it over her head.

Thankfully she wore her matching blue lace bra and lace panties she thought.

She never thought her night was going to end like this, in the arms of the man she has lusted after for so long.

He grabs both her breasts and kneads them.

"You have such beautiful breasts," he said, "just as beautiful as you are."

She lets out another moan as he licks each nipple through the lace of her bra.

He reaches behind her unhooking her bra letting it fall to the floor freeing her large breasts.

"Perfect, just perfect," he says just staring down at her.

She reached up to attempt to cover her bare breasts, but he grabs her hands to stop her.

You "DO NOT ever need to cover up something so beautiful as you are?" he said as he removed her arms and dropping them back to her side

She couldn't believe someone would like her body and think she's beautiful.

He must have had too much to drink tonight she thought to herself.

He bends down and kisses each of her breasts.

As he kisses them, he gives a few licks each nipple with his tongue.

She lets out a soft moan.

He bends down and sucks on one breast as he pinches the nipple of her other breasts.

Then he takes the other breast and does the same.

You have the "most perfect breasts" he tells her.

He looks down at her with a smile on his face which makes her face heat up turning pinker.

"You don't know how beautiful you do you," he asked?

"I'm not," you're just saying that she says to him shyly.

"Don't ever let anyone tell you that you are not beautiful or sexy."

Let me show you "how beautiful and sexy you are," he said as he grabs her by the hand pulling her down the hallway towards his bedroom.

Not stopping until they are standing in front of a large mirror in his room.

Standing behind her, he tells her to "look at yourself in the mirror," but she didn't want to look at her self.

He lifts her chin to look at herself with him standing right behind her.

Her face turning red from embarrassment, she tried to turn her head away not wanting to look at herself.

He just grabs her and pulls her tight against him as he holds her arms at her side.

"Look at yourself he said, look how beautiful you are", your curves and your beautiful breasts."

So "big and full, they are so beautiful," he said.

Leaning back against his hard chest, she wondered what he looked like with no shirt on.

She could "feel" his "hard cock" against her backside and swears it feels even "harder" then she felt in front of the windows.

How she wanted to feel him inside her.

He pulls her over to his bed as he sits down on the edge with her standing between his legs in nothing but, her pants.

He reaches up grabbing both her breasts kneading them at the same time.

Then he kisses down her stomach until he gets to the top of her pants.

While staring up at her, he slowly reaches down and unbuttons her pants.

"I bet you are so wet right now aren't you?" he asked.

He reaches his hand inside her pants to feel just how wet she is.

Just as I thought he said, "you are soaking wet for me".

"I think we need to lose these," he says as he slowly pulls down her pants leaving her in just her lace panties.

Before she knows it, her panties are at her ankles too.

He holds on to her as she steps of her pants and panties kicking them across the room.

His eyes turned darker and were full of lust as he stared up at her.

"I've never had anyone look at me the way he does she thought."

He stands up turning her around and before he lays her down as he whispers "I am going to kiss every part of your body before loving you," he said.

She thought she was going to have an orgasm right then and there before he has even started.

He laid her back on the bed and slowly crawling on top of her still dressed.

She moans in his mouth as her claims her with another passionate kiss.

"I'm going to kiss you right here," he said, kissing behind her ear.

She thought right then that she would "lose it when he kissed that one spot behind her ear that drives her crazy."

"Then I'm going to kiss you right here," kissing down her neck.

"Now" here he said kissing and licking her right breast before doing the same to her left breast given more kisses.

"Then I'm going to kiss you here," kissing down her stomach till the top of her mound.

"Then" he grabs her right leg kissing down and back up the inside of her leg again stopping at her mound again making sure not to touch her sex.

He grabs her left leg kissing down one side then back up and again stopping at your mound.

"Stop she whispers".

"You want me to stop?" he asks with a devious smile on his face.

"Stop teasing me, please I need to feel you inside me," she said.

"Oh, Sweetheart, I haven't even got started, yet," he said.

She drops her head back on the pillow and sighs.

"I hope you know you are killing me with a slow death," she said.

He rubs his hand up and down her dripping wet pussy.

"Oh, how wet you" are he said.

Slowly he slides one finger in and out and back out of her sex.

"Oh, you are so tight," he says, "I bet you are going to feel so good wrapped around my cock when I fuck you."

As he begins finger fucking her, he slides in a second finger.

As he is watching her lay there with her eyes closed, bucking her hips he says "Oh I'm going to enjoy sliding my hard cock in your tight pussy."

"God just do it already and stop teasing me," she whimpered.

As he's pumping his fingers in and out of her, he bends down and gives one long slow lick from the bottom to the top of her already pussy.

She can all readily feel her wetness dripping down her thighs.

"Is that what you want sweetheart?" he asks.

"Oh, god yes, please don't stop" she moans.

He smiles and said here I thought you wanted me to stop touching you before I even got started.

Continuing licking and sucking her pussy as he pumps his finger in and out, he could feel her muscles start to tighten up around his fingers.

He can hear her moans getting louder.

"God I'm almost there" she whispered just loud enough for him to hear her.

Rubbing her clit with his other hand, he tells her, "come for me, Sweetheart."

"I want you to cum all over my face," he said as he kept licking her pussy.

Then next thing she knew he lightly bit her hard nub sending her over the edge.

She started screaming "Oh god, I'm cumming".

He kept licking and sucking not letting her stop, sending her straight into a second orgasm.

When she opened her eyes, she found him hovering over her not realizing he was already naked.

"Are you OK?" he asked while smiling down at her?

Hardly able to speak, she managed to get nothing but a whimpering "yes" out.

"Ask and you shall receive he says" with a smile on his face.

He bends down and kisses her making her taste her own juices on his lips as he rubs his hard cock up and down her swollen lips.

Slowly he slides his hard cock in her while still kissing her.

He stops kissing her and says "God you feel good", he said.

He doesn't move to give her a little time to adjust his large cock. "Oh god," she whispers.

"Does that feel good?" he says.

"YES, that feels so good" she whispers.

Slowly he slides in and out of her sex.

"I'm going to show you just how much you are supposed to be loved", he said as he leaned down and kissed her.

Just the thought of him "loving her made her pussy tighten" up around his cock.

He reaches down and starts rubbing her clit till she comes.

"Oh god", she yells as she arches her back and grabbing the sheets.

"Let it out Sweetheart, come for me," he says in the most loving demanding way anyone has ever said to her.

Just as she was finishing her fourth orgasm, he lifted her hips up off the bed.

Causing her to go straight into another orgasm as he was slamming into her g spot with every thrust of his hips.

"That's it, sweetheart, let it all out," he said.

"I'm going to make you come again and again and again".

He bends down and kisses her, "never stopping" sliding his cock in and out of me.

He grabs my legs and pulls them up over his shoulder.

Pumping harder and harder till I'm screaming again.

He rolls me over onto my stomach before I realized what happen.

I "can't wait to fuck you this way," he said.

He shoves all of his long thick cock in at one time but doesn't give her time to adjust.

She bucks back against him fucking his hard cock.

"God, he feels even harder if that is at all possible," she thought.

He bends down and whispers in her ear, "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you will scream as you have never screamed before."

"You might not be able to walk tomorrow," he said as he slams his cock in her.

"Then when I'm ready to cum, I'm going to cum so hard in that tight little pussy of yours, leaving all of my seed in you."

He has both hands tight on her hips, banging her so hard that you can hear his balls slapping into her.

He's holding her so tight that she knows she's going to have bruising, but that's OK because it is well worth it.

As she starts to scream, he asks her, "is that how you like it, sweetheart?"

"Do you like me fucking you so hard that it feels like I'm tearing you apart?"

Unable to answer, but hearing her scream loader then she has ever screamed seemed to make him slam harder into me.

"God yes, you feel so good," she screams.

As he's fucking her so hard, he reaches around and starts rubbing her clit.

"Oh, god, she screams as she cumming again," she said.

"Let go, Sweetheart, cum for me" he grunts.

"Let me feel your tight little pussy sucking my cock, that's it, Sweetheart," oh yea.

"You feel so good", he says; "I am going to fill you up with my cum".

Rubbing her clit faster and faster, he can feel her squeezing his cock and cumming again.

"Then" he lets go and slams harder and harder into her releasing his own seed into her tight pussy.

"Oh, god" he moans, your pussy "feels so good" wrapped around me.

They both collapsed next to each other totally spent.

When both their breathing slowed, he turned and asked "if she was OK" as he knew he "was pretty rough on her."

"Perfect, just perfect" with a smile she said.

Beep, Beep, Beep, and her alarm goes off.

"What the hell was that," she said as she sat straight up in bed soaking wet and sore

She had never woken up from a dream feeling like this.

She laid there unable to move thinking about the dream she just woke up from, it seemed so real.

She just wished she knew who this guy was because she would never let him get away.

"Oh, my god," seven orgasms she thought she remembered having, and she doesn't even know who the man in her dream was.

"I have never had a dream like that before?"

She falls back down on her bed after turning off her alarm. After a few minutes, she gets up to take a shower.

"Oh my god my whole body aches," she said.

What the hell kind of dream did I have, it seems "so real."

She turns on the shower waiting for the bathroom to steam up before stepping in.

She stands and lets the water run down her back.

"Damn this hot water feels good" on her aching muscles

After twenty minutes she turns off the water facing the fact that she has to "get ready for work."

I think I'm going to have a "long day" she says to her self.

LAFLYNN
LAFLYNN
21 Followers