Dreaming of Sin Ch. 11

Story Info
Saliah confronts herself, and Jack tells Becky the truth.
2.5k words
4.78
3.5k
3
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: This is the eleventh chapter of an ongoing story. While I recommend reading from the beginning, here is a brief synopsis for those who want to jump right in or need a reminder where we left off: Saliah is a nearly all powerful demoness who feeds off moral corruption, and who had the majority of her powers unwillingly locked away inside an urn. Jack came across the urn by chance and instantly became Saliah's focus. She feeds off him with the ultimate goal of having him free her from the urn's grip. To better understand the urn and Saliah, Jack turned to his beautiful, brilliant, college professor Amanda Carpenter. She translated some of the urn's text and warned Jack that Saliah was not all she seemed. Saliah got to Amanda before she could complete the translation and, through threats and bribes (five beautiful, mind-controlled, college girls), convinced Amanda to betray Jack, telling him that Saliah would become vulnerable only if Jack could make Saliah fall in love with him.

Saliah's plan worked better than she had imagined, Jack actually impressing her with his attempts at seduction.

Meanwhile, Becky, a secretary from Jack's old job, has been tricked into thinking that Jack is wealthy beyond measure and having his child will entitle her to a huge share of that wealth.

___________________________

Chapter 11 - Truths

Jack slumbered. His head cradled on a silk pillow, and his fragile ribcage slowly rising and falling with each breath. Her Khan would laugh if he could see her now. Had he been there, he could have taken Jack in his arms as though welcoming a brother, and then squeezed the life from Jack without so must as exerting himself.

Her Khan had been a man that other men sang stories of, admired, envied. Jack was a man who other men forgot. And yet she watched him breathing in his sleep, wondering what other delights his mind could invent for her, for their, pleasure.

She slipped out of bed, and into the ether. The warm scent of devastation guided her movements and she re-emerged in the world with a gentle sigh. Her satin dress burst into flames. The heat around her was enough to melt steel and it slowly warmed Saliah's skin to a gentle glow. Smoke and ash from hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of trees, turned the air around her into a blanket that glowed in harmony with the inferno of the forest fire.

She walked slowly. Tree trunks exploded every few moments as the water of their sap boiled to steam. The forest floor was a bed of charcoal as the air's oxygen was devoured by trees and branches and leaves, leaving not enough to fully consume the chunks of wood that rained down.

It was so much easier to think when she was surrounded by such beauty, and she walked casually, smelling the rich depths of burning wood and life, feeling the crunch of glittering charcoal under fer feet.

What was she to do?

No, that was the wrong question. The right question was "why?". Why had she made Amanda lie to Jack in that way? She could have simply told him that releasing the spells on the urn would destroy her or give him total dominion over her. It was a perfectly simple lie that would have made Jack's goal align with her own. Instead, she'd told Amanda to have Jack seduce her.

At the time it had seemed like it was the slower path, but a completely reliable and joyous one. But now she had to admit to herself that there had, perhaps, been a truth hidden in her plan that she hadn't been aware of: she'd wanted to be seduced. She'd wanted the thrill of surprise. She'd wanted a companion who was not simply food.

She hissed at the sky and the tongues of fire leaping into the smoke-black air. What was wrong with her? All she had ever wanted was power. The pure, sweet, taste of corruption flowing into her veins and coursing through the fabric of her being. Yet stripped of that power for centuries, and on the eve of regaining it, she was suddenly asking herself what she would do with it.

Would it truly be so bad, so dangerous, to offer Jack a chance? It had taken her Khan a lifetime to conquer, and loot, and learn enough to shield the urn from her. Even then, he had only been successful because she was taken off guard. Her Khan had been a titan of a man whom the world would never see the equal of, but compared to her, he had been a nothing.

At worst she would make her task slightly harder, though not much more so. Was there not a thrill to be had in having to exert a few fleeting moments of true effort in order to win?

It was perhaps the most foolish choice she had ever made, yet it offered such delicious fun, she simply could not resist. With one final deep breath of the flames around her, Saliah slipped back into the ether.

When the water of the master bedroom's shower hit her, the stream of water exploded into steam against her skin. Ash and soot cascaded down her body threatening to clog the shower's drain.

When she was washed and fresh, she slid a red dress down the curves of her body and the wrinkles in the fabric vanished against her still iron hot skin.

She found Jack awake sitting at the edge of the mansion's pool. The back yard was manicured and styled in a European fashion, though it would have looked much better consumed by flame.

"You were gone when I woke up, sleep well?" he asked, and she joined him. A buffet of breakfast delights filled the small round table between them. The morning sun low in the sky and sending ripples of gold off the pool's surface.

"You impressed me yesterday, Jack. That is not something that has often happened."

He smiled. He likely thought it was a secret smile, a coy expression that could mean anything, but men were so simple at times.

"I'm going to ask you a question Jack, and it is without any doubt the most important question anyone ever has, or ever will, ask you. I give you a piece of wisdom... Honesty in your answer will give you more pleasure, satisfaction, and contentment than you could possibly imagine. Dishonesty will lead to a life of suffering."

He straightened at that. "The answer doesn't matter... Don't tell me what you think I want to hear. Tell me the truth," she said, paused, watched the pulse of his heart through the color of his neck, and after a few moment's prelude, "Did you love the games we played with Kerri and Natasha?"

To his credit, he considered his answer. "I did... But why?"

She relished these moments with other men. When she would finally tell them the truth. By then of course they almost always understood. It was like they had spent years being slowly tattooed across the back and though they couldn't see the worlds or ever feel the shape in total, a slow, burning, pain had written the word "evil", and they'd all slowly, gradually, come to the realization of what it had said.

As she prepared herself for the reveal she felt a tightness, an uncertainty, it wasn't just the fact she knew this was the wrong move, but it was that she might be honest and have him reject her. The first time she had ever opened herself to a man who was not yet a simple husk, and he might reject her... like her Khan...

She let a flicker of rage burn that weakness away. She had decided on what she would do, and it was cowardice to divert in the moment because of apprehension.

"I've only ever been partially honest with you. My Eye, trapped in that cursed urn, is like a focus. Ownership of the Eye lets me feed off the corruption of the mortal owner. I use my powers to offer corrupting temptations not for your benefit Jack, not for any of the others who have owned it over countless eons, but because I feed whenever you're corrupted."

His eyes widened, his breathing raced, his cheeks flushed, but then he swallowed and answered. "Saliah, eater of sins."

"Eater of sins," she said slowly. "But I knew that you knew my name already. That professor of yours, Amanda Carpenter, told you days ago. What you don't know is that I got to her, bribed her, and her telling you to try and seduce me was my instruction to her."

"She?" Jack started, stopped, and looked up to the sky letting out a long lungful of air. "How did you know?"

"Jack... that's like asking a wolf how it can smell so well."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because... You impressed me. Kerri, Natasha, you set out to seduce me and you delivered true excitement, surprise, and delight. It has been so long Jack, so long since I've felt those things. I can't help but wonder. What if we stop the games? What if you had a real chance to be more than food to me?"

Oh, her Jack. Slack jawed and so openly taken by surprise at the world. There was a charm to that, though for his own sake he would have to teach him to control his expressions.

"Do you now understand why I asked you that question? If you'd truly not enjoyed what we did with Kerri and Natasha, then revealing myself to you now will make the rest of our time together a hell for you. Even knowing what I am, you'd never be able to save yourself from me. But if you truly enjoyed it, and we can finally be honest with each other... Jack there are possibilities for us that you can't even begin to imagine. What if, just once, as an experiment if you like, you tried truly trusting me?"

Jack's silence stretched on. There was nothing for her to do but wait. Before the urn made harming the eye's owner impossible there were so many of her past conquests who, had they kept her in this kind of frustration, she would have simply ripped their heads free from their bodies. Even if she could have, she wouldn't have done that with Jack.

"But..." he said slowly, tasting each word in turn. "I'm the only 'food' you have, and you do have to eat. How do we square that?"

"I've heard it said that relationships are about compromise. I'll conserve my power and avoid needless corruptions, and you'll understand that at times I must eat. I've had victims last decades Jack, and that's when I was trying to drain them."

"But we both know how we could completely replenish your power..." he said.

"The Eye is mine. It is a part of me, and one day I'll have it back." Saliah said with a hardness of steel. And then she smiled, and melted into tender beauty, "but one day is not today."

He offered her his hand, "deal".

Saliah smiled, "my hands are still too hot for you to touch. But... deal."

Jack breathed slowly from his chair, she could see him thinking but of what she could only guess until he spoke. "How about I take the first step to build trust? I have a friend... She, and her girlfriend, were supposed to go on a double date with me and Samantha this weekend. Would you be my date instead?"

"Of course, Jack," she almost shuddered with relief. "Would you like me to pretend to be a mortal? Would you like my help with either, or both, of them? Or would you like me to be myself, and simply host them as honored guests?"

"Could I ask... I mean when you've told people what you are... Don't they flip out?"

She caressed Jack's scalp with her fingers, his hair thick and smooth as it ran between her fingers. "No one can harm us, Jack. At worst they could be minor inconveniences, but if they are your friends perhaps it would be nice to take them into your confidence."

Jack nodded. "No harming them. No using magic on them. No turning them into more slaves."

"I'll be the perfect hostess."

___________________________________

Becky licked the salty sweat from Jack's neck and tightened her legs around his waist. He was literally the strangest guy she'd ever fucked. But if he got off on this...

"It would be so fucking hot if that were true..." she groaned into his ear, gently taking the lobe between her teeth, his hips slapping into hers with a rhythmic thrust. "God I'd feel like such a stupid cunt if you got me pregnant and then it turned out there wasn't any money. Would you want me to have to keep the baby?" she asked.

"Yeah... I don't know why though..."

"To mess up my life?" she asked, playing along. When he'd told her about Vanessa it had taken a while for her to figure out that this was just another one of his fantasies that he wanted her to play out. But he was doing a worse, and worse, job of his end of the lie.

Jack wasn't actually rich? Please. His shoes were brand new, limited edition, $1,500.00 if you were lucky enough to be able to buy them. His clothes were tailored, either that or he spent an insane amount of time t-shirt shopping and Becky knew the nerdy Jack well enough to know he hadn't done that. He stunk of money, new money.

"Yeah..." he said, his thrusts starting to lose their tempo as he got closer.

"I must have always seemed like such a bitch to you, and now you get to knock me up and ruin my whole fucking life. God that's so fucking hot Jack. I love to think about you having that kind of power over me, all because I'm a greedy cunt."

His mouth latched onto her neck, biting gently, sucking, his right hand squeezing her bare breast. What did she have to say to get him to cum already?

"It's ok babe... Do it. Knock me up, ruin me, dump me after. You should treat me like a cunt, that's all I am."

He shook, she held him tighter, there were the magic words... A warmth flooded her vagina and Jack exhaled, slowly sinking down resting his weight on her.

She waited, let him catch his breath, let his breath wash over her neck. "Would you like to keep this going, for next time I mean? Or is there a different fantasy you want to try playing out?"

"I keep telling you, it's not a role play Becky."

She kissed his neck. "Well then you've got an open invitation to try your very best to get me pregnant and ruin my life, Jack."

___________________________

Ratings, Favorites, and Comments: This is an ongoing story and you can get notices when the next chapters are added by following me. Favoriting the story, and rating it is also a huge encouragement. I read, and appreciate, every single comment and at times they have had an influence on the story.