Dreaming of Sin Ch. 10

Story Info
Prof. Amanda Carpenter uses her slave girls.
3.3k words
4.76
5.5k
8

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: This is the tenth chapter of an ongoing story. While I recommend reading from the beginning, here is a brief synopsis for those who want to jump right in or need a reminder where we left off: Saliah is a nearly all powerful demoness who feeds off moral corruption, and who had the majority of her powers unwillingly locked away inside an urn. Jack came across the urn by chance and instantly became Saliah's focus. She feeds off him with the ultimate goal of having him free her from the urn's grip. To better understand the urn and Saliah, Jack turned to his beautiful, brilliant, college professor Amanda Carpenter. She translated some of the urn's text and warned Jack that Saliah was not all she seemed. Saliah got to Amanda before she could complete the translation and, through threats and bribes (five beautiful, mind-controlled, college girls), convinced Amanda to betray Jack, telling him that Saliah would become vulnerable only if Jack could make Saliah fall in love with him.

____________________________

Chapter 10 - Amanda's Dream

Amanda wished she could say that it had started innocently. They'd started off sitting on the couch in Amanda's living room. Amanda wearing the skirt suit she'd worn in to classes that day, and Amy showing up having somehow found a perfect replica of the outfit Jennifer had worn on their first date.

Amanda had wanted to talk to Amy, just talk, get to know Amy for Amy. But every time she asked Amy a question, Amy always turned it back to Jennifer. Amy remembered all the good times Amanda had with Jennifer and talking to her was just like talking to Jennifer. It was so warm, so easy, so satisfying, to slip into tender nostalgia.

They'd opened a bottle of wine. Then another. The evening sun had set, a takeout pizza from the same pizza place they'd gone to on their third date had arrived, and been finished, and somewhere along the way Amy had stopped saying "her", or "Jennifer," or "you," and had started saying "I," "me," and "us".

At 10 pm they made love, and at 11 pm Jennifer/Amy asked if Amanda wanted to invite over some of the other girls. After 2 am time lost it's meaning, and Amanda didn't know, or care, whether the fingers slowly pulsing in and out of her vagina belonged to the same girl that was slowly, tenderly, lovingly, kissing her labia. Every few seconds a tongue would join the lips, slithering along the length of her lips, then licking the line where thigh met pelvis.

The only thing she was sure of was that she held Jennifer/Amy's face with both hands, their eyes locked onto each other. Amanda had lost track of how many times she had came that night looking into Amy/Jennifer's eyes.

There was love there, she could see it, she could feel it radiating off Jennifer/Amy in a way she'd only dreamed. If she was being honest with herself, this was what she'd always wanted, Jennifer to love her.

"Would it be ok if I legally changed my name? Really became Jennifer for you?" Jennifer/Amy asked.

Amanda's body clenched and shook, her orgasm answer enough for Jennifer. Jennifer kissed her even though she didn't have the strength to kiss back as she rode the waves of her orgasm.

Sure she couldn't take any more, Amanda let her eyes close and head sink into her pillow and without a word Jennifer slid down her body and rested her head against Amanda's bare breasts. The perfect cuddling companion.

The last thought she had, before sleep took her, was that Saliah had turned her life into a dream. But that all dreams must end.

When her eyes opened it was to the sight of two naked women standing at the side of the bed, watching her sleep. Maria, and Stacey. Her nipples hardened at the sight, and a second after that a mouth enveloped her left nipple, the one Jennifer had discovered was slightly more sensitive, and Amanda moaned softly and cupped Jennifer's head in her hands, running her fingers through her satin chestnut hair. Jennifer must have been waiting all night for this moment.

Maria circled around to the other side of the bed and climbed in from behind. The Latina woman's breasts pressed against Amanda's back and Maria's small, strong, fingers massaged their way over her body, reaching down and towards Amanda's mound even as Jennifer's hands moved upwards, caressed her neck. Rachel climbed onto the bed on her knees and kissed her, kissed her lips, her cheeks, her eyelids, her forehead, her neck, the spot where jaw and neck connected... Amanda came again.

She called in sick, at noon, when she'd finally managed to get out of bed. Jennifer had been the one to end the orgy, saying she had paperwork to do to change her name. She'd left with a long, strawberry, goodbye kiss before whispering into Amanda's ear that she should get to know Maria.

The bedroom felt as though a cloud had just blocked the sky. The smell of sex and humidity of bodies thick in the air. A small diffuser on Amanda's bedside table overwhelmed. She'd need to turn her mind to this if last night turned into a regular occurrence. Perhaps this was why so many harems were depicted with high ceilings and wide silk hangings blowing in the breeze.

"Want to have a shower?" Amanda asked Maria.

"Together?" Maria asked as though Amanda had just offered her a bar of gold.

"Of course," she said, and Maria leapt for the bathroom. Long black hair swaying against her back, her ass had the perfect, tight, perky, swing to it. How any woman could be straight was beyond Amanda's understanding.

In the dozen heartbeats it took Amanda to reach the bathroom Maria had already started the water running, warm and voluminous against her skin as she stepped into the shower stall.

Maria reached out, a sea sponge grasped in her hand dripping thick lather onto the tiled floor and tried to wash Amanda's body. But Amanda took the girl's wrist in her hand and then the sponge from her, moving Maria around, hugging her from behind, and using the sponge to wash her instead.

Maria let out the gentle exhalations of satisfaction with each stroke of the sponge over her chest and tight stomach. Amanada's breasts pressed against the girl's back. Maria's wet hair plastered against her chest.

"I..." she said, stopping. "I always wanted someone to wash me like this."

If Amanda was being honest with herself, her body was simply too tired for more. But seeing Maria writhing in the shower, at her slightest touch, was intoxicating.

"In my office you'd said you let your boyfriend use you. Was that the truth, or just telling me what I wanted to hear?"

"I just want someone who will really love me, be kind to me, make me feel like they care about me... Sex really isn't anything compared to that. So, if that's what someone wants from me in return; I've always let them have it. But some guys take that the wrong way, they think I'm a slut, and... well take advantage. I said rape because I thought you'd think that's what it was, and because Saliah told me you'd like that. But I never thought of it that way, and it would have been fine if they'd just... stayed with me."

She stopped moaning as she talked, but her nipples were diamond hard and her body was shaking against Amanda's despite the hot water cascading over them both.

"What else did Saliah say to you?" Amanda asked and turned the girl around to face her. With a gentle push on the shoulders Maria sank to her knees in front of Amanda, kissing her belly button on the way down. Amanda took a bottle of shampoo and poured a dollop onto Maria's slick, black, hair, starting to massage the substance into her scalp.

"She told me that you'd noticed me, you'd noticed my insecurity, you'd noticed bruises and the way I always backed off from confrontation. She told me that you were a kind, dominant, woman who loved sex and would appreciate me if I was just totally obedient to you," Maria said, her hands going up Amanda's legs, her head tilted back looking up into Amanda's eyes.

"Play with yourself, I need a little rest," Amanda said, and Maria didn't hesitate, her right hand slipping between her legs and out of Amanda's sight, her left hand going to her left breast and massaging it, toying with her own nipple. Amanda massaged the shampoo through her hair.

"Does it bother you, the other women? That Jennifer... is special to me?"

"No. I mean, I don't know why. It always really, really, hurt when my boyfriends made me have threesomes or cheated on me, but with you it's different. I don't mind at all. I just want you to be happy, because if you're happy then I'm happy."

Maria's hand was moving frantically, Amanda, gathering up her hair and working the shampoo through it.

"Oh god, oh... god!" Maria shook in Amanda's hands, then slumped to the side, resting against the shower's wall, chest pumping air as though she had run a marathon.

_______________________________

Amanda had never been able to get much sleep during the day, and by the time Jennifer got back at 4 pm the smell of sex had filled the entire condo. Jennifer had just smiled.

Maria cooked dinner for Jennifer and Amanda. Wine was opened. Jennifer, legally and forever Jennifer, was nothing but smiles and jokes. That night, when Amanda and Jennifer were holding each other in bed, exhausted, glowing warm, and completely sated, Jennifer had looked into Amanda's eyes and said "I love you."

"I love you too Jen," Amanda whispered back, and Jennifer held Amanda's head against her breasts as Jennifer cried.

She'd had to call in sick the day after as well.

________________________________

On the fourth day, Amanda managed to get out of her condo while Mindy and Rachel cooked dinner for the six of them. She walked the city streets. The sun had just slipped below the horizon, cars were just starting to turn on their headlights, and the streets were cooling from the throng of rush hour commuters.

Her skin felt clammy in the cooling air. She hadn't taken a shower yet that day. The day before a "quick" shower had turned into an hour long orgy with Jennifer lovingly tending to her hair, while Rachel ate her out and Mindy gently, washed her asshole. She was pretty sure that she'd been lifted off the tile floor of the shower stall for a goodly portion of the session, but she wasn't sure. It hadn't ended until she couldn't take the bathroom's steam any longer.

Jennifer didn't even think of it as cheating - Amanda had asked. Jennifer didn't even have a problem with Maria who, that morning, right in front of Jen, told Amanda that she was in love with her.

If Saliah had wanted to find a better way to keep Amanda's mind off Jack, and the urn, Amanda couldn't have done better herself. She hadn't intended to miss four days of work because of an unending orgy of not just sex, but love. Yet she had. She hadn't intended to fall in love with Jennifer, but she had. She hadn't intended to be falling in love with Maria, yet she felt it growing inside her.

The more she walked the more she felt like she was waking up. The air refreshed her, washed through her hair. The traffic of the city around her demanded she stayed focused. The cement under her feet the hardest thing she'd touched in days.

Since the morning in her office when Rachel had asked for her loyalty, Amanda hadn't seen Saliah, or a whisper of the magic that was driving all this. But there had been times when one of the girls would disappear. At least she thought there had been. She had barely noticed, it seemed to happen when something else important was happening with one of the other girls and Amanda's attention was there. And surely a bathroom break, or wanting a glass of water, or to wash off various bodily fluids, or apply makeup, would explain it.

She just couldn't shake the feeling that they were reporting back to Saliah.

All she had to do was nothing and the last four days could become her new life. She nearly missed a crosswalk changing to stop, and a car honked angrily as it sped past her.

That wasn't true. She'd translated enough of the urn to know that Saliah - eater of sins - wasn't so magnanimous as to send her off to a sexual paradise for telling a single lie. And even if she was... Taking this bribe would mean that Amanda had lost. Lost what, she didn't know, but something.

The bigger problem was what Amanda could deduce about Saliah's powers: Saliah could read minds. Amanda had never, never, told anyone about her thoughts and feelings towards her former students to anyone. Yet Saliah had known her fantasies verbatim. How could you betray someone, how could you plan against someone, who could do that? What if Saliah had given that power to one of the girls to keep tabs on her? Would one disloyal thought would be enough to doom her?

It was so easy to talk herself into just giving in. It was so safe, so pleasurable. But it was a dream and dreaming took you from the real world. Amanda needed to wake up.

She knew one other thing, she'd never intended to completely betray Jack. Her lie to him had been tactical, and that Saliah hadn't crushed her the instant after it was done said that she likely hadn't known. So why not? Maybe only Saliah could read her mind, and that power hadn't been passed on to her girls. Maybe the girls could only read surface thoughts? Maybe they couldn't read her mind at all but observe and report back.

She needed to minimize risks and spent the next hour walking and scheming.

When she got home a feast had been set up. With six to feed and a very active lifestyle they'd all been eating well.

"I've made a decision," Amanada announced, and five sets of eyes looked at her with rapt attention. She could do that, she was the head of this little family and she had no question that they would all obey. "Obviously we're having some troubles with making it to school these past few days. And I don't see that changing in the next few weeks. So, I'm going to take a leave from the university and we're all going to spend the next month or two up at a cottage. See if we can't get some pent up energies out of our systems, then come back fresh."

Everyone nodded. "I want to leave first thing in the morning. So, after dinner everyone's going to pack, and make whatever excuses you need to for a month or two away. I'm going into campus to send an email from my work account, so if anyone needs a ride in, you can catch it with me."

"Yes, Amanda," they all said back.

_________________________________

They settled into a routine. Every evening she slept with three of her slaves. Every night the rotation cycled. One would hold her from behind. Another would be sandwiched between her legs, face pressed against her bare pelvis, and the last nuzzled against her breasts. It had taken some trial and error to get the cabin's temperature just right so that the body heat of the three women kept her warm enough that she could sleep naked and without covers.

Some mornings when she woke to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and baking (the work of Mindy when she was not in her bed). That would usually tempt her up straight away. Usually though she would open her eyes to greet the day, and simply slide her hips forward and the girl between her legs would start to kiss and lick and the orgy would begin.

She was a selfish lover, and she loved it. Saliah's first bribe, the five-on-one orgy, Samantha had refined. Two slaves would attend to her breasts, their hands massaging the back of her neck, her stomach, her face. One slave would be attached to her vagina all five having received a day's worth of Professor Carpenter giving them a lecture on how she liked to be eaten out. One slave would make out with her, talking, kissing, loving. And a final slave would move as Amanda directed, eating out whichever one of the other four Amanda wanted to reward with the flick of a finger. After three hours, punctuated by at least a half a dozen orgasms, Amanda would go for a long, private walk while the girls made lunch.

All six of them would eat together, around the rustic wooden table of the rented cabin. The afternoons had "alone time" as she called it, really individual dates with whatever girl she wanted. Then the orgy would start again, until Amanda passed out asleep and the slaves wordlessly took up their positions for the night.

Renting a cabin three hundred miles from work and home had been easy. Taking an indefinite leave from the university only slightly harder. The real trick was splitting her mind into two parts. One part that thought of only pleasure and satisfying a sexual flame she had always suspected was insatiable. And the other part existing only when she was alone on her walks.

An hour, perhaps two, each day when the girls were too busy to watch her, and Amanda Carpenter was a different person. Even though there was no cell service, she'd brought her phone with her. Inside a password protected hidden folder were pictures of the urn, and the key texts she needed to translate it.

An hour, perhaps two, translating each day and progress was slow, but steady. She'd had to lie to Jack about Saliah. But the more she translated, the more she understood. Saliah's weakness wasn't love - it was science.

Thousands upon thousands of years of science that Saliah had likely never truly considered. Humanity had come so far since Roman legions marched to war, and unless Saliah had kept up with geology, nuclear physics, quantum physics, and a half a dozen other fields, it would be so easy for her to see humanity as bound by the same limits that had protected her for millennia.

She had just untangled one of the harder passages. "The power of the eye flows to the most ancient." Which combined with another passage, "Saliah, born just after the Earth first hardened," told Amanda that a primordial stone, the first rocks formed as the earth solidified, could stop the eye's energy from going to Saliah. For a Roman emperor, a Khan, that was meaningless. But humanity had learned. Geologists knew what the first stones to form were, and where they could still be found.

One passage after the other, one day at a time slipping out of the cabin to think, and then back tucking her thoughts away in case one of her girls were listening. But progress every day.

___________________________

Ratings, Favorites, and Comments: This is an ongoing story and you can get notices when the next chapters are added by following me. Favoriting the story, and rating it is also a huge encouragement. I read, and appreciate, every single comment and at times they have had an influence on the story.