Dreamland Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex has a nice dream after a long day at work…
1.2k words
3.7
3.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex stumbled through the door to his modest suburban abode- it was a quiet evening in the house. Normally, his girlfriend would be there to greet him at the door- she always got off of work earlier than him. Alex had gotten home far later than usual, however- he had a new project that demanded lots of late nights, and the stress of it was beginning to show on his tired face. He assumed that she must be in the restroom again- she tended to get out of bed to use the bathroom in the middle of the night a lot.

Alex trudged off to bed. I didn't even get to see Yuri today... He wanted to stay awake, at least until Yuri came back to bed to sleep with him, but he was too tired to do so. He drifted off to sleep, glad that tomorrow, at least, he had the weekend off...

Yuri stepped out of the closet, sighing. "Oh, Alex... what have you been doing over there? You look beat..."

She sat down next to him, unflatteringly sprawled on the bed in his work clothes, dozing away, still with an anxious look on his face. She ran her hand through his thick, black hair, and removed his glasses as she threw a blanket over his slender body. "You really need a vacation, Kitty... you even forgot that our anniversary is tomorrow..."

Yuri smiled, taking out a book with an odd title- "Visualizing the Subconscious- the Manipulation of Dreams". She flipped through it, landing on a dog-eared page.

"Luckily for you, I've been practicing a fun little trick for our anniversary..."

She bent down and whispered softly, sensually into his sensitive ears, so quietly and slowly that it was barely audible. "Imagine you're in a peaceful, grassy meadow..."

...

Alex slowly opened his eyes. He felt a bit odd- like he was light and floaty. He looked up into the clear blue sky...

Wait. Sky?

Alex sat upright, pushing himself up off of the grass. He hadn't felt the simple texture of soft, green grass in ages. He looked around- it was a peaceful, grassy meadow. He began to worry. What on earth had happened to him?

He stood up and called out. "Hey! Is anyone there?"

A familiar voice from behind him chuckled. "Ah, no need to yell! Stay calm!"

Alex turned around. A blond woman wearing a flowy light blue sundress and a floppy sunhat stood before him. About his height, if not taller, which was saying quite a bit- he hardly ever saw any woman taller than him. Modest breasts, deep blue eyes, a curvy figure, and a mischievous smile that belonged on a Cheshire Cat. Though her appearance was different, he knew from her smile and her voice- this was his beloved Yuri.

Alex was speechless. "Yuri... you- is that you?"

Yuri twirled. "Yes! It is me. Do you like this vessel? The body I inhabit in real life isn't really 'me'- this is closer to what I look like in my own imagination."

Alex looked closer. Yuri's physical body had black hair, not blond, and it was more stocky than curvy. Also, in real life, Yuri's body was...

Alex looked down towards Yuri's crotch area, and blushed, realizing how weird that was. "S-sorry."

Yuri giggled. "Aww... you're curious? In real life, I have a dick, but here, my body matches my gender a bit better. Here. Look!"

She flipped up the hem of her sundress, and Alex quickly whipped his head away.

Alex stammered. "Hey! We- you know we're outdoors, right? You can't just-!"

Yuri walked up to him and caressed the back of his head, forcing him to look deep into her eyes. "Oh, but I can! This is a dream, Alex... You can let go here, do anything you want..."

Alex blushed. "Are... are you sure? I don't- what kind of dream is this?"

Yuri kissed him- her tongue slid into his mouth easily, and Alex sighed and moaned as he let go of his guard, just a bit.

Yuri pulled back. "It's a reward for all of your hard work, Alex... You need a vacation, and I know exactly what kind of vacation you want..."

Alex started to give in a bit. His eyes went a bit blank, and he began smiling a bit, thinking about his vacation. "I... I want a vacation..."

Yuri kissed his neck, and unbuttoned his shirt a few buttons. "This is your anniversary present, Alex... it's our anniversary today, remember? You're always so good to me, so I want to be good to you today, understand...?"

Alex covered his face. "But... outside... it's embarrassing..."

Yuri shushed him. "You've always wanted to do it outside, but you've always been too afraid to... You always worry that you'll get caught... but be honest, kitty. You LIKE being watched..."

Suddenly, Alex felt like he was being watched. Like a thousand sets of eyes were boring into him, tracing every inch of his skin, savoring the indecent act he was entangled in...

He began to squirm as Yuri unbuttoned his shirt further, teasingly biting at his perky nipples, tracing her fingers delicately over his soft stomach. "Annnh...! No, no, they're gonna see me, they're gonna see us doing something embarrassing...!"

Yuri smiled. "You can always use our safe word, you know... but I know you like being watched. Look, your little friend is poking out of your pants..."

As Yuri pinned Alex to the ground, stripping his pants off, Alex began to writhe and moan, mad with desire. Was that a camera shutter he heard in the distance? He felt hot, and began pulling off his briefs in a frenzy.

Yuri got on top of him, pulling off her dress. Her trimmed, pretty pink pussy was wet with desire, and her eyes gleamed with lust. "I'm going to fuck you right out here in the open... with the entire world watching..."

Alex could do nothing but whimper and moan incoherently as Yuri began to move up and down on his aching penis, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. He gasped as Yuri's pussy clenched tightly around him, squeezing and throbbing as her body moved up and down, her breasts swaying and bouncing in a hypnotic rhythm...

Alex began to twitch and thrust his hips into his girlfriend. "Yuri, Yuri, I'm- I'm getting close, I wanna cum...!"

Yuri sighed happily. "Aww, you wanna cum? You wanna cum inside your hot girlfriend?"

Alex began to beg. "Oh, yes, please, I wanna cum, I wanna cum so baaaaad-!"

Yuri smiled. "Cum."

Alex had the most forceful orgasm he had in a while. Pleasure pulsed throughout his entire body as he shot his load into her folds. He throbbed a few more times before relaxing and breathing out, satisfied- for now.

Yuri gathered up all their clothes, giggling. "So cute... after you're done recovering from that, follow me. We're gonna have a lot more fun today..."

Alex watched her tight, perky butt as she walked away, swaying her hips gently, her nude figure glowing in the sunshine. Alex then realized she had left him without clothes in the middle of the meadow- he blushed as he thought about the long walk ahead of him...