Tales from the Playroom - Exhibition

Story Info
An erotic display.
2.1k words
4.33
5.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a busy day at the Playroom. It had only been a few days since it first opened, but many people were streaming in already- men, women, and everything in between. Trevor, acting as a sort of drifting staff member, was looking at the crowd, bemused at the various sexual hijinks occurring around him in the main hall. He looked back on the stage, where the Game Zone, led by his partner Arrow, was located. Arrow was in the middle of announcing the winners of this week's Slimy Orgasm Wrestling Tournament. Chuckling, Trevor turned back to the entrance.

Most of the people were enthusiastically running to one zone or the other, hoping to have some harmless, playful, sexy fun. However, there was one person who caught his eye- a young man, barely in his 20s, with a small frame and nervous-looking eyes. He had brown hair and fair skin, and he was a bit wiry, wearing a casual T-shirt and shorts. Trevor walked up to him.

"Well, hello there! Welcome to the Playroom. You look a bit lost- need anything?"

The young man stuttered a bit. "Oh! Well, ah... I... no, not really...?"

Trevor looked at him, amused. "Not many people come to a sexual playroom to just stand around, you know."

The young man laughed awkwardly. "Oh, well... I'm just a programmer that holes up indoors all day... When I heard about a 'Playroom', I thought it would be, like, a video game place. Or a children's toy place. I decided to go outside to check it out, get some of that childhood nostalgia. I didn't expect, ah..."

Trevor laughed. "You must be living under a rock! Ah, my dear spouse started this place after the end of Strip-Off, a pretty popular sex gameshow that they hosted in this building. You can leave, if you don't really want to-"

The man interrupted. "Uh... I mean, it's not what I expected, but... I am a bit curious..." He blushed shyly, hiding an erection. Clearly, he had been looking up at the stage fors a bit.

Trevor smiled. "What's your name?"

"Uh... Juno. Juno April."

"How about a tour? How about we start off with some lighter stuff, huh?"

Juno nodded. The man seemed pretty nice. Besides, as a twenty-three-year-old virgin fresh out of college, he was pretty horny. Maybe this will give me something more fun to masturbate than those old magazines or dodgy porn sites, he thought.

Trevor pointed around the room. "Okay, first off, I need to explain how this place works. The Playroom has a few rules- it's split into fourteen zones, with four here in the main hall, five in the left wing, and five in the right wing. All of this activity is consensual, and you'll need to sign a contract before participating in anything. The safeword is 'Tsunami'- say it, and all sexy activity pertaining to you stops. No minors, STD tests are required, etc, etc."

Juno scratched his head. "Well... what should I tour first?"

Trevor shrugged. "Since we're here in the main hall, let's look at the four zones here. There's the Game Zone on stage, led by my dearest Rey- er, Arrow Ace. They love sex games, and it's pretty much a zone for any sexual bets or challenges the patrons want to indulge in. I'm assuming that's a bit advanced for you, though."

Juno paled. "Wait, wait, the patrons... participate...?"

Trevor nodded. "You can just watch if you want, but participating does make it a more exciting experience."

Juno sighed. "W-well, I've already seen that area. Very intense. What else is here in the main hall?"

Trevor looked over to the left, where there were glory holes, squirming masses of people, and several instances of women being fucked in multiple holes at once. "Well, there is the Orgy Zone over there, for gangbangs and such, led by Shelley Bombe... it's a bit wild though."

Trevor then pointed off to the right. "Over there is the Training Zone, led by Amy Redhill, who is a bit of a fitness buff. That's for people who like working out a lot, enduring harsh punishment, and who want to learn some advanced sex positions and such."

Juno looked over at that zone, which was mostly men and women running laps, having sex to the rhythm of a whistle, and doing squatss on dildos.

Juno shook his head. "Ah... looks interesting, but maybe later. I don't think I'd like to start off by making my muscles sore."

Trevor smiled. "Okay, well, here's the last zone- the Exhibition Zone, led by Felicia Santos. It's for people who like exposing themselves- having sex in public, letting other people examine their bodies, being unable to cover up, getting caught doing naughty things... It's also fun to watch, so maybe we should start there!"

Juno and Trevor walked towards the Exhibitionist Zone, which was in the center of the main hall. Trevor pointed out attractions as they passed by each one.

They first stopped at a cozy-looking arrangement of plush chairs and sofas. Some shy-looking nude women were sitting around, blushing and covering up while making some idle chatter.

Trevor smiled. "This is the Nude Lounge. The contract for this attraction says you're not allowed to wear clothes here. Other than that, it's just a place to relax!"

Juno couldn't help but stare at the lovely women in the lounge. There were white women, black women, young women, older women... all of them with shining skin, curvy bodies, tempting breasts, and hot-looking expressions. Some of them caught him looking, and blushed a bit.

Juno mumbled, "I... sort of wanna try. Can I?"

"Of course! Here, just read through and sign this form."

Juno signed the contract lying on a table next to the lounge, then looked around. "Uh, so... Do I just..." He blushed furiously, realizing what he was about to do.

"Need some help?"

"N-no!" Juno took off his clothes and put them in a nearby storage locker. He covered himself up shamefully and ran towards the nearest sofa, sitting down.

A cute-looking redhead sat down next to him, smiling. "Hey, cutie. Lookin' good."

Juno instinctively turned his head away from the naked woman. "A-ah... y-you too?"

The woman pouted. "Aw, you're not even looking! Here..." She gently grabbed his head and turned it towards her. He gasped, unable to look away- red hair fell enticingly over her erect, pink nipples, flowing downwards to her supple waist and hips, all the way down to her womanly flower. He even forgot to cover himself.

The lady traced a finger over his chest. "Aww, don't worry. We're all perverts here, you know...?"

Flushed, he quickly stammered an excuse about needing to use the restroom and skittered away, grabbing his clothes from the locker and getting out of the lounge.

Once he was dressed, he walked back up to Trevor. "That was, uhm..." He blushed. "F-fun..."

Trevor laughed. "Are you kidding me? That's the TAMER stuff."

Juno looked around. "Um, where's the bathroom, by the way?"

Trevor pointed to a glass room with a few toilets, showers, and sinks- in full view of everyone, of course. Both men and women were in the restroom together, showering and urinating in plain sight. Some of the women were even using the urinals, stripping down, squatting and peeing in full view of a VERY appreciative audience.

Juno sighed. "Of course. Exhibitionist zone. Should have known."

Trevor took him to a table, with variously-sized collars, masks, and cards on it. "This is the Streaking Table- you can put on a mask and a special collar and go streaking outside, completing a certain task on the way. The lockers for this attraction are designed to only open once the collar detects that you have completed the task."

Juno picked up a card. "Walk at least two blocks from this building, shout 'I'm an exhibitionist whore' at higher than 60 dB, and walk back...? These challenges seem a bit too extreme for me..."

Trevor shrugged. "Well, you can at least watch on the cams. Drones with cameras follow the streakers around, both to ensure their safety and to provide entertainment for people back here. The feed is on that TV there."

Juno looked at one of the feeds, where a masked young woman was busy masturbating outside the men's restroom. One hand was on her pussy, and the other covered her mouth. There was no audio, but judging from her squirming and her desperate pace, one could tell she was desperate not to make any noise and cum before someone saw her.

Unconsciously, Juno slipped his hand into his pants.

Trevor smiled. "Horny, are we?"

Juno jumped. "Ack! I... n-no..."

Trevor laughed. "It's fine! I'm sure everyone here would love seeing you masturbate in public..."

Juno shook his head. "Let's look at something else...!"

Trevor pointed. "Well, the only other things in this zone are various 'exhibits', special spots for putting people on display in various humiliating poses and situations..."

Juno and Trevor went around touring the different exhibits. There were all kinds of exhibits- couples tied up in compromising sex positions, a few women squatting on podiums naked and making orgasm faces, and even interactive exhibits where guests were allowed to fondle and finger the people in the exhibits.

Juno was busy looking at the spread-eagled pussy of a woman standing on a podium wearing a spreader bar when he heard Trevor speak: "Felicia! Good to see you. Juno, turn around- this is the staff member facilitating this zone, Felicia Santos!"

Juno turned around and gasped. Felicia Santos was a Latina woman with full breasts, a curvy body, and a warm-looking smile. She was wearing a completely transparent latex suit, which accentuated her every curve. Her pink nipples shyly poked out from underneath the material. Her arms were crossed behind her head, and her legs were spread apart, with her chest thrust forward. Nestled in her vagina was a glass dildo, slick and wet with girlcum, and a similar dildo was clearly visible in her ass. These made it so that even her insides were completely on display.

Felicia Santos blushed suddenly, blurting out, "The last porn video I watched was of two naked catgirls making out and licking each other..."

Trevor laughed. "Let me explain. Even the staff members participate in their zones. Felicia here is wearing arm and leg bands that detect the positioning of her limbs, as well as an earpiece that gives her random commands. They make her walk around doing humiliating poses, revealing embarrassing information, performing embarrassing tasks, etc."

Felicia smiled. "If you need any information regarding what exhibitionism is, I'd be happy to-" She paused, blushing. "W-wha...? Ahh, I can't do that, that's embarrassing...!"

She yelped as a sharp shock went through her body, causing her to jerk in pain. Her boobs bounce up and down as she did so.

She moaned. "F-fine... I... M-mister, can you help me? Please, I need to cum within sixty seconds, but I can't touch myself because I have to stay in this pose... Please, otherwise my dildos will start vibrating..."

Juno was paralyzed. "I-I... Sorry, I'm a bit shy, so... Maybe ask someone else..."

She frantically spent thirty seconds begging the crowd to touch her and make her cum. Upon realizing that the crowd wasn't going to let her cum, she frantically humped the air, her desperate hips gyrating and shaking wildly, trying to get herself to cum. But she wasn't able to- the vibrators turned on, and she moaned and squirmed as she tried to walk around, exposing herself while cumming and saying shameful things...

Juno was incessantly horny now. "M-Mister Trevor? Um... I wanna try one of the exhibitions... I feel really horny, but I tend to be spent after I cum..."

Trevor smiled. "We have an Orgasm Denial Exhibit..."

A few minutes later, Juno was tied to an X-shaped BDSM cross on a podium, completely naked, a cock ring on his erect member.

The cock ring buzzed softly, slowing down and stopping each time Juno got to the edge. He moaned softly, closing his eyes and blushing. "A-ahh... I hope nobody comes over... I'm so horny, I must look like such a horny pervert right now...!"

Trevor smiled. He called out in a loud voice. "Wow, look at this neat exhibit, everyone!" He then proceeded to walk away.

Juno's eyes widened as people began to pass by and look up at him, his cock straining and pulsing, his voice whimpering pathetically as he struggled to stimulate his body by squirming around.

"Ah... Ahn... Ahn... Please let me cum, please let me cum, ahhh! W-why did I sign up for an hour of this... Ahhh, oh god, PLEASE...! Ahhh, it feels so good, please, I need it, just a bit more...!"

The crowd cheered and hooted at him. Trevor walked towards some of the other zones, smiling and contemplating what would catch his eye next.