Dreams and Wishes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll do exactly what I tell you? No heroics?" he asked.

"I give you my word."

The next eight hours were intense. Many of the villagers were volunteers: Donald the baker, Rory the butcher, Hamish the mechanic, Dougal and a dozen others answered the call. With the Glen Coe team almost forty people joined the rescue effort. I felt very humbled as they set off up the mountain. I was kept very busy coordinating the teams via radio. It was dark with fresh snow falling when everyone finally returned. Fourteen climbers were rescued. I said hello to them all individually. I took their details and emergency contact details. I offered what comfort I could with a smile. There were several climbers with broken limbs, all had injuries and were lucky to be alive. They were tired, in pain and some were still in shock. The volunteers were exhausted, but all had a smile for me. Dougal gave me a salute like I was his superior officer. I handed out mugs of hot coffee to the team. The injured were loaded onto RAF helicopters for air evacuation to the hospital.

"You're a life saver lass," declared Donald with a smile as he sipped the hot coffee.

"Not this time, but you're all very brave," I told him.

Rory gave me a hug.

"Rory, good to see you safely back down, where's Robbie?"

"He's here and safe, he's with the RAF guy just giving them a briefing. He will be here in a minute or so. Everyone is down, no fatalities- it was a good rescue. Thank you for being on the radio," he said as he slurped his coffee.

I waited. I was suddenly grabbed from behind. I was surprised, called out and fought back. My body reacted almost by instinct. Robbie lay on the ground with my fist just inches from his face. He looked shocked. I relaxed my fist and offered my hand to him. He took it and I pulled him to his feet.

"Remind me never to upset you," he said with a smile.

"Sorry. I did tell you- I don't like surprises. I overreacted. I should go."

"Krystyna, please wait. That was entirely my fault, please stay, and yes you did tell me. I should listen to what you say. I should pay more attention. I was pleased to see you and I was thinking only of myself. That was supposed to be a surprise hug."

"Okay, I forgive you. Would you like coffee?"

"Coffee would be good, a hug would be better," he suggested with a smile.

I couldn't stay mad at him. I hugged him. I poured and handed him coffee.

"Where did you learn that?" he asked as he sipped his coffee.

"Let's say I have a friend, he's more like a big brother. He was in the Navy. He knows what I am and he's very protective. He understands that it's dangerous being a woman, and if you're like me it can be worse. He showed me a few things so I could look after myself. To many I'm: an abomination, a mutation, a mistake. If you're spotted as being divergent some want to correct the problem with violence."

"I'm sorry that some people think that. If only they knew you as I do."

"There will always be people that divide everyone into groups- gender, race, religion, country, colour, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic class and a hundred other categories," I explained sadly.

"They're all wrong, you know, on the inside we're all the same."

"But even in biology: we have different blood types- more divides."

"I can see you've given this a lot of thought. I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. Let's go home," he suggested extending his hand.

I nodded and took his hand. We walked back to the truck. The journey back to his house was quiet as we each reflected on private thoughts. Home? Where was home? I was looking forward to some quiet time, but I realised I still needed to wrap presents.

"Dougal to Krystyna," called the radio.

"Krystyna here, over," I responded.

"Mrs McDougall has cooked a meal for everyone that went out on the rescue. You and Robbie are invited to the hotel. Over."

"Robbie you should go. I need some quiet time."

"You want some solo time or just quiet time? I can stay with you. What do you want?" he asked.

What did I want? Robbie pulled onto the drive and parked. He sat and waited giving me time to think.

"They're expecting you as incident commander," I replied.

"Dougal to Krystyna, do you copy? Over."

"Dougal, give me a minute please, over," I replied to Dougal.

"Roger, standing by."

"I wasn't going to say anything until later, but I'll say it now. Just so you have the facts, and this is by no means me applying pressure. I don't think you realise how much of an impact you have made on this small community in the very short time you have been here. As we walked through the snow everyone on the team asked about you, not in a nosy way or anything. Your gentle voice over the radio was reassuring and was commented on. Hamish is very reserved, introverted, but he smiled when you called him by name on the radio. You have a gift that makes everyone feel special. I for one will really miss you when you leave."

"Stop! You'll make me cry. I told you I'm damaged. I'm not good with groups or social events."

"I don't see you as damaged. Okay? So tell Dougal, thank you, but you need some rest," he suggested calmly.

"Will you stay with me?" I asked.

"I'll stay if you want me to."

"Please stay."

I took a breath and tried to keep my voice level.

"Krystyna to Dougal, I need a rest, so please thank everyone, but we won't be there for dinner. Over."

"Message received and understood. Dougal out."

We disembarked heading into the house. It seemed more time had passed. Merlin greeted us. I think he was making sure we were safe. I made tea in silence, but there were so many thoughts flying around my head. Robbie went for a shower and a change of clothes. I sat, closed my eyes attempting to close down some of the voices. Many were questions to which I had no answers: what would I do when I had to leave? Where did that leave my relationship with Robbie? Were we friends? Were we more? The people in the village thought they knew me, but they had no idea what I was. Hundreds of questions were crashing through my mind. I heard a strange sound- I opened my eyes to find Merlin sat on the table directly in front of me.

"Oh, Merlin, I don't know," I admitted to all of the questions.

He jumped onto my lap, he seemed to like being close to me. Perhaps he was sensitive to people's emotional state. I stroked his thick black fur. He was soft and warm. I think I was momentarily overwhelmed, like a power overload when the fuses trip. My mind went silent. I felt calm.

Robbie joined us and sat at the table. He didn't crowd me, or talk allowing me time to reset. I don't know how much time passed. Merlin jumped down wandering off. I guess he knew his work was done for now.

"Robbie, do they know what I am?" I asked.

"Who are they and what are you?" asked Robbie.

"You're not supposed to answer a question with a question. The village, the community as you call them. That I'm something that I'm not."

"The community that have met you know you as Krys or Krystyna. You are a visitor from London, which would usually mean you were an 'outsider', but you have won their hearts and minds. In truth because of how you speak, how you act and your recent crazy heroics they see a brave person."

"So they have no idea about the real me," I decided.

"What's the name on your driving license?"

"Krystyna Willis."

"So will the real Krystyna Willis please step forward," he invited standing.

"It's not that simple."

"You made a choice: you have chosen to be Krystyna. You have chosen to help people. You chose to help me."

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I stood and walked into his arms.

"Will they hate me when they find out?"

"How will they find out? I won't break your confidence. If you told them I'm sure they would still love you, besides if I said anything you would beat me up," he joked.

"How long are you planning on holding that over me?" I laughed.

"Only for the next one hundred years."

"I'm hungry, are you?" I asked.

"Yes, let's check the fridge."

There was a knock at the front door.

"Now what?" asked Robbie.

He went to investigate. He returned with a casserole dish.

"That was Rory with Maisie: as we didn't go to dinner, dinner has been delivered to us," Robbie reported with a smile.

I was suddenly overwhelmed with emotions I couldn't name let alone understand. I felt tears roll down my face. Robbie set the dish on the table, taking me in arms holding me. He didn't talk letting me work things out.

"Why?" I asked after a few minutes.

"It's hard not to love you," he said as if that explained everything.

I regained control of my crazy emotions and wiped my eyes. Robbie kissed my temple. We prepared our meal. We ate the venison stew with dumplings and drank a lovely French red wine.

"You need to be tucked up in bed before midnight or Santa won't visit," teased Robbie.

"Well he won't come to me anyway, I'm not good. I still to clean up these pots and tidy the kitchen. I also need to wrap presents for tomorrow."

"Krystyna, I'll deal with the kitchen. Go wrap your presents," he suggested softly.

I sat on the bed in the guest room wrapping presents for the villagers that I had met who had been kind to me: Hamish, Rory, Donald, Maisie, Moira, Dougal and of course Robbie. I smiled as I recalled each of their faces. I wrote out small labels signing them all Krystyna. I came to Robbie's label. What could I say? I decided there were no words. I reapplied my lipstick kissing the label leaving an imprint of my lips. The process of folding paper, cutting tape and writing labels was therapeutic. I headed back to the kitchen: Robbie had as promised tidied everything.

"About earlier: I'm sorry and thank you. I appreciate you giving me some space."

"You have nothing to apologise for, I'm trying to understand, to adapt to your needs," he replied.

"I just need quiet sometimes," I said hugging then kissing him.

"No pressure and no obligation, but may I invite you to share my bed tonight?"

"I'd like that. Will you love me?"

"I do love you, and yes I'd like to please you."

We went to our separate rooms. I undressed performing my usual evening toilette. I prepared myself. I wore a black satin short chemise with dressing gown. I spritzed some perfume. I was excited, but also anxious. I hadn't been with anyone for more than a year. I used my toys regularly, but that was just mechanical relief. I tapped gently on Robbie's door.

"Please come in," he called.

Robbie was sat on the bed in just his shorts. He stood taking me in his arms kissing me. I haven't kissed a lot of people, but with Robbie it felt different. I never wanted it to end. Our cuddles and kisses slowly moved to the bed. Our hands explored each other. I slipped my fingers into his waistband lowering his shorts. He was aroused. My dressing gown fell to the floor. We tumbled onto the bed. Robbie's body pressed against me. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer.

"I want you," I whispered.

I felt his cock touch my bum- it wandered a little looking for the entrance to my love hole. I relaxed as I felt it pop through my barrier. I gasped with pleasure.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked stopping.

"No, just go slowly, you're so good," I replied between smiles and kisses.

Gradually he eased his full length deep into me. I had never felt so tight or so full. I closed my eyes surrendering to the joy.

"Oh yes, that's the spot. Love me Robbie," I demanded.

Robbie was a gentle lover: his penetrations were slow to begin with: each thrust hitting my spot. My tunnel squeezed him.

"I love that little noise you make," he murmured in my ear.

"I love that you can do that to me," I replied.

The sex was amazing, I realised I had missed being in a relationship. Feeling someone you have affections for as they pleasure gently you with their hard hot cock is special. I felt Robbie pulse; it felt like an arrow hitting a target: I orgasmed, feeling a series of tremors radiate from deep inside. Cuddles, kisses and sounds of mutual pleasure followed. We took turns in the bathroom, before snuggling beneath the duvet.

*

25 December. Christmas Day.

I think Robbie woke first. When I opened my eyes he was watching me. I smiled.

"Good morning Krystyna. Merry Christmas."

"Hi Robbie. Merry Christmas to you too. Did you sleep okay?" I asked.

"I did, can I tell you a secret?"

"If you want to," I replied kissing him.

"There was a beautiful lady in my dreams."

"That's nice. What did she look like?"

"Well she had shoulder length dark wavy hair, amazing brown eyes and the sweetest of smiles."

"Well I hope she was nice to you," I said with a smile.

"She is. It's you."

"You dreamed about me?"

"Yes, I don't remember much, but it was definitely you. We were walking in the woods in the snow. I felt at peace."

"It sounds like you are using your own version of that technique I talked to you about."

"Please shower with me," he invited.

I nodded. Being with Robbie made me happy, knowing I would have to leave devastating. The shower was so much fun, his gentle, but firm hands washing my body tickled. We laughed together. Our hugs and kisses evolved into more sex. I padded to my room gift-wrapped in warm fluffy towels, dried off and slipped into navy satin bra with matching panties. I wore black thick leggings, long sleeved black top and a thick red jumper. I collected Robbie's present hurrying down to the kitchen. I greeted my friend Merlin: fussed and fed him. I prepared the coffee, before considering breakfast.

"Good morning beautiful," whispered Robbie slipping his arms around me from behind.

I automatically tensed, but relaxed as he spoke to me.

"Sorry, I must remember not to sneak up on you, my little goddess."

"It's okay," I said turning to hug him properly.

I felt something press against me. I stepped back to discover Robbie dressed in a kilt complete with sporran.

"You look very smart."

"Thank you very much. You look amazing as always."

We ate breakfast. It was simple- toast and marmalade with strong coffee. I pushed the Christmas package towards Robbie.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Just something to say a big thank you, that you're special, that I really like you..." I couldn't complete my sentence.

Robbie smiled examining the label, removing it with its ribbon setting it to one side. He unwrapped the paper to reveal a box: nodding his appreciation. He opened the box retrieving the bottle. I watched as he dropped the ribbon with my label over the neck of the bottle. I frowned confused by his action.

"Thank you, I wasn't expecting presents. It was a lovely thought. I will keep the label so every time I have a wee drop I will think of your kisses," he explained as if reading my mind.

He pulled me close and we kissed.

"I have nothing to give you," he said softly.

"You have given more than you will ever understand."

We were interrupted by Merlin.

"We love you too Merlin. Merry Christmas," I said scratching his ears.

We tidied the kitchen. I called my sister to wish her and my nieces Merry Christmas. They were excited with presents, but disappointed I couldn't be there. I felt the same. I returned to the kitchen watching Robbie move around completing small tasks.

"I feel underdressed now. Am I expected to wear a dress?" I asked.

"Krystyna- please wear whatever you are comfortable in. No-one will judge you. You look lovely as you are."

"We still have time. Please let me change. I'll be back."

"Okay, I'll entertain myself for an hour or three," he teased.

"I won't take that long!" I replied rolling my eyes.

I had packed a dress that I had planned to wear for Christmas dinner at my sister's house. I found a new pair of nude opaque tights. I chose black silky bra and panties. My legs looked good in the tights. I changed into the black velvet dress, applied light makeup with a spritz of my favourite perfume. I brushed my hair. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I decided to change my stud earrings for small hoops, adding a necklace that looked like entwined leaves around my neck. I took the matching bracelet and collected my black suede heels. I found Robbie in the lounge.

"Wow, hello Cinderella," he greeted.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"You're even more amazing than before."

"Please would you help with my bracelet?"

"Of course," he agreed securing it around my wrist.

"I was planning on walking to the hotel, it's only about five minutes, but if you're wearing those heels I'll have to take the truck and carry you inside."

"But then you won't be able to enjoy yourself and have a drink."

"A very fair trade if you ask me."

"I have an idea: why don't I wear my boots? We walk there. I'll change my shoes at the hotel?"

"That would work, but then I won't have the opportunity to carry you in my arms."

"Well... I'll compromise. I will let you carry me to bed when we return to your house," I proposed.

"That sounds good," he agreed kissing my hand.

We walked to the hotel in the snow. The whole landscape was glistening in sunlight. It was cold, tranquil with a feeling of magic in the air. We arrived at the hotel to be greeted by Maisie and various members of the MacDougall clan. Maisie was so happy to see us. We were introduced to her three sisters- Paige, Marybeth and Annabel. Robbie presented Maisie with a bottle of wine, but I kept the bag of presents for later. Robbie helped me change my shoes. He rubbed my cold toes between his warm hands.

"I wish my husband would do that for me," laughed Marybeth watching us.

Robbie and Maisie had a brief whispered conversation. I was certain I was the subject, but didn't know what was said. I was introduced to other guests slowly as individuals or as couples. It dawned on me: Robbie and Maisie were trying their best not to overwhelm me with crowds. Rory found me.

"And how is my favourite Krystyna? Been swimming this morning?" he asked before enveloping me in a hug.

"Merry Christmas Rory, and no I haven't been swimming today," I replied with a laugh.

Donald the baker approached me next. He kissed my hand.

"Merry Christmas, Krystyna. How is it you look more lovely every time I see you?" he asked with a smile.

"Just lucky I guess," I said.

"Yes we are, aren't we!" he declared before hugging Robbie.

I found Maisie and Marybeth in the kitchen.

"What may I help with?" I asked.

"You're our guest, I couldn't possibly ask you..."

"You're not asking, I'm offering, and it helps me... it's easier for me with all these people here."

Maisie smiled nodding her consent before handing me an apron. I helped transfer food through to the dining room. I spoke with Hamish, Duncan, Dougal, Doctor Moira and many of the guests. One of the guests complimented my dress, and several others my necklace. The room was buzzing with conversation and laughter. For the first time I didn't feel overwhelmed. There was a lot of love in that room. I finally took my place between Robbie and Rory. I feasted on roast lamb, but there was beef, venison, turkey and gammon all served with a dozen varieties of vegetables. It was a Christmas feast. We pulled crackers. I wished I could stay here forever.

After dessert there were a few toasts. Duncan stood waiting for quiet. The room stilled.

"I propose the first toast- to our gracious hosts, the cooks and to everyone that has contributed to this excellent meal."

"To loved ones near and far," called Maisie.

"To those that that have passed, we remember them all," toasted Doctor Moira.

"To old friends and to new friends," declared Robbie smiling at me.

The room stood as one and I felt that everyone was looking at me. I couldn't move. I was frozen in my chair.