Dreams Come True

Story Info
A woman's dreams come true.
2.6k words
4.51
7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,204 Followers

I've always had very vivid dreams. I see colors, hear conversations; I even smell things in my dreams.

When I awoke one morning, I had a very distinct impression of the scent of Jasmine in my head. I love Jasmine. I have a Jasmine vine growing up a trellis on my back porch.

Often my dreams repeat, almost like a soap opera where each dream is like a new episode of the same story. This morning when I woke I remembered being in an airport and being fascinated with a beautiful woman there. She had smelled of Jasmine; her perfume, no doubt. And she seemed familiar, as though I'd seen her before.

When I emerged from dreamland, I didn't recall who she was or why she was in an airport; nor, for that matter, why I was there, as well. I don't think I was traveling, but that's how dreams are sometimes; full of ambiguities.

The girl in the dream had gorgeous auburn hair and a voluptuous figure. I sensed she was about the same age as me. In the morning, as I lay in my bed and tried to recall all I could of my dream, I realized I'd been in love with the girl in my dream. I felt butterflies in my tummy as I thought of her, and a tingling in my pussy, too. Her name seemingly on the tip of my tongue, I struggled to remember it. Alice? Alison? Alicia! That was it.

But as dreams so often do, most of the details rapidly faded away. All I remembered later was a beautiful redhead named Alicia that made me all giddy when I thought of her.

But life moves on. I had to get myself out of bed and off to work. 'Work' being a 'mom and pop' coffee shop in a small town just beyond the sprawling suburbs of DC, in Virginia. Horse country. Thousands of grassy fenced acres with the Blue Ridge Mountains sitting on the western horizon.

At work, the usual morning rush was just tapering off as I looked up from the cash register and was about to ask the next customer for their order, when I froze.

"Oh my god, Alicia?" I said to the stunningly beautiful redhead who was the next customer in line waiting to order. She was also the girl from my dreams the night before.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" she responded, a puzzled look on her face.

"Oh... uh, no, not really. It's hard to explain. Okay, let me get your coffee order and maybe we can chat if you've got a few minutes. I'll try to explain," I told her.

Alicia agreed and I took my lunch break early so I could sit and talk with her.

"So, what's the deal? How did you know my name?" She asked me as we sat in a secluded booth near the back of the shop.

"I had a dream about you last night," I told her. "I saw you at the airport in my dream. We were friends... well, actually more than friends. I was in love with you."

"Oh my god! I flew into Dulles last night. I'm starting a new job next week in Reston," Alicia said. "I don't get it, how could you recognize me and know my name through a dream?"

"I don't know. I was stunned when I saw you in the ordering line a few minutes ago," I said. "But I recognized you immediately. And, well, I know stuff about you. I remember making love to you, I recall exactly how you tasted, how you smelled when you came on my face and I licked you clean... uh, in my dream, that is," I told her unabashedly.

"Holy fuck! Seriously?" She said in a loud whisper.

"Yes, it was just as vivid as you are to me right now, sitting here with me," I said.

"Oh my god... I... uh... I don't know what to say, except, well, I'm getting really turned just thinking about it. About you, you know, your face... down there, doing me," she whispered, sounding a bit flustered.

"Listen, I know we don't know each other... I'm a total stranger to you, but I feel like I've known you forever, ever since I had that dream," I explained.

"Yes, oddly, I do know just what you mean. As soon as you spoke to me I felt like I knew you, like we were old friends," Alicia said. "How bizarre."

"Listen, I know this is going to sound insane, but I want to take you home with me. To, uh, have you spend the night with me, and, um, to make love to you, like in my dream... I'll understand if you say no. In fact, I expect you to say no; I mean you don't even know me," I said as I turned a bright shade of red from embarrassment, not believing what I just proposed to her.

"Oh my, that is insane. But, what's even more insane is that I can't imagine anything I'd rather do than to accompany you to your home... and, um, to your bed," Alicia said, also blushing.

"Oh my, alright then. I get off work at three and my apartment is only a ten minute walk from here," I told her.

"I've got some shopping to do, but I'll make sure I'm here at three," she assured me. "I'm so excited, I can't wait!" With that, she threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug.

I was tempted to kiss her, but I was afraid my boss would see and fire me for making a scene in the coffee shop, so I refrained.

After she left, I watched the clock all day; amazed at how time can be so cruel. It creeps by when you eagerly await something marvelous and then flashes past once you get it.

Alicia came into the shop at ten to three and ordered a cold drink. When I finished my shift I joined her at her table.

"Hi there... I really didn't think you'd show up," I admitted.

"I can't believe I'm here, either. This is crazy," she said.

"You can back out at any time, I'd understand completely."

"No, I... uh, it's hard to explain. I feel drawn to you... like I'm a firefly and you're the lightbulb by the door on the back porch... know what I mean?"

"Yeah, exactly... I feel the same way," I said as I reached out and took her hand in mine. Electricity flashed through me. I shuddered and sensed that Alicia felt it too.

We sat and just talked, getting to know one another a bit. Alicia ordered us sandwiches at dusk. And when I noticed the late shift staff were starting to clean up for closing, I suggested we head to my place.

"If you still want to..." I said.

"Oh yes, more than ever. I am so enjoying our time together," she said.

I took her hand again (we'd been holding hands most of the afternoon) and we headed out.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" I asked her when we entered my humble one bedroom apartment.

"I'd love some wine," she said.

"Chardonnay or a Cab? Nothing fancy, inexpensive stuff, but decent," I said.

"The white for me," Alicia said.

I poured two glasses of Chardonnay. We sat on my sofa and talked some more, though we got to sit much closer than in the coffee shop; our knees just touching. We both drank our first glass of wine fairly fast. The second glass lasted longer.

She said something funny and we both laughed and ended up with our heads close to each other. We both leaned in and our lips touched. I felt her fingertips on my cheek as we pressed our lips together. I felt the tip of her tongue gently probing. My lips parted, inviting her in.

Our tongues swirled in each other's mouths, dancing and dueling, while our hands roved over each other's bodies; exploring.

Her hand slipped up under the hem on my tank top and cupped my breast. Fingertips squeezed a nipple through the thin lacey material of my bralette, making me shudder and moan. I felt moisture rapidly building up in my panties.

"Let's go to my bedroom," I suggested.

"Mmmhmmm," was her response.

We undressed each other then flopped onto my bed together and resumed our passionate kissing. My hands migrated down to her thigh, then slid slowly upward. When my fingers split her labia they were immediately drenched in her slippery juices. When my fingers drew that moisture up to her swollen rigid little button and swirled around it, she gasped for breath even though her mouth was completely covered by my mine.

Soon her hips were jerking and bucking. I inserted two fingers in her opening and curled them up to find her g-spot and used my thumb to stimulate her clit at the same time. In less than a minute, Alicia was clearly in the throes of an orgasm. She shuddered and screamed. Her head thrown back and eyes rolled up, she wasn't in control.

"Oh my god Joan, that was so good. Thank you, I needed that," she eventually said, panting. "Now it's your turn."

She pushed me over on my back and crawled between my legs. I felt her fingers spread my lips open and gently push back the hood covering my clit. I felt her hot breath on my turgid bud just before her tongue flicked over it and made me wild.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as her tongue began to swirl around my clit and her lips sucked it into her mouth. I have a somewhat large clit which made it possible for Alicia to suck it like a small cock while moving her head up and down on it. This made me even wilder. I began thrashing around on my queen size bed. I wasn't sure how long she ravished my clit, but I felt an orgasm building in me like a hurricane forming at sea. When she inserted several fingers in my cunt and started pumping them in and out as deep as they would go, the storm inside me broke and washed over me; a massive orgasmic storm surge.

I screamed and flailed and my hands latched onto poor Alicia's head, pulling her hair. Then my thighs clamped down on her head, as well. It was a miracle she didn't suffocate. Undaunted, she was relentless and lashed my clit with her tongue as her fingers continued to furiously fuck my cunt.

Not only did I cum, I came over and over and over. I was seriously delirious. Completely out of control. I eventually just lay there, my body quaking; nothing but mewling sounds escaping my mouth.

When Alicia finally relented I was too spent even to speak. I just whimpered.

"Was that good?" Alicia asked.

After a long pause, I finally nodded in the affirmative.

"God yes!" I finally managed to utter.

Alicia got a huge smile on her face and kissed me, long and passionately. But we soon fell asleep in each other's arms, only to wake a few hours later to repeat our lovemaking.

And, I had another dream. I dreamed of two young women, both in long white dresses trimmed in lace. They were standing beneath an arbor overlooking a magnificently beautiful tropical beach. The sound of waves crashing in the distance came to me in my dream. I felt a warm breeze on my face and caught the scent of sweet tropical blossoms in the air.

I couldn't see the faces of the brides as my vantage point was from behind; as though I were seated with all the guests at the ceremony. But

I knew the brides. I knew them well.

I couldn't hear much, only an 'I do' and then I saw veils being lifted, and I witnessed the sweetest kiss imaginable between two people madly in love.

I awoke with a start. I looked over and saw Alicia snuggled next to me with her arm draped over my naked breasts. She began to stir.

"Sorry I woke you," I whispered.

"Oh... uh... yeah, good morning babe," she said groggily, still only half awake. Neither of us had gotten much sleep since we'd been up until the wee hours making love, over and over. Her hand casually shifted on my chest so that she was gently kneading my breast with her fingers and circling the nipple with a fingertip.

"I just had another of my dreams. It was so real... just like the one of seeing you at the airport," I told her.

"Oh my, what was it about?"

"We're getting married," I said matter-of-factly.

Alicia's eyes snapped wide open. "What?"

"I just dreamed of our wedding, on a tropical beach somewhere," I told her.

"Oh my god! Uhh... does that mean you're proposing?"

"Well... uh, yeah, I guess sometime between now and the wedding I am," I said to Alicia, with a bit of a chuckle.

"Okay, when you propose, I'll say yes," Alicia whispered in my ear, then kissed my neck. I turned on my side and we kissed properly; a long sensual kiss. I broke it off when it dawned on me what she'd just said.

"Seriously? 'Yes'? But we just met," I said, as if it were too soon to be making such commitments.

"What flashed through my head a moment ago when you said you dreamed of our wedding was pretty much the same as you. It was: we've just met, how could I possibly be in love? The next thought was: 'but I do love her'. I've suddenly realized I knew I loved you pretty much from the moment we met. You're my soulmate. You're 'the one' - it doesn't make sense, but it's what I feel... deep in my core," she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"You're crying," I told her.

"So are you," she responded.

"Tears of joy... because I feel exactly the same way," I admitted.

We wrapped our arms around each other. We hugged and showered each other all over with kisses, then hugged some more. Our hugging and kissing gradually morphed into the sweetest most sensual and gentlest of love making, ever. We clung to each other... our bodies heating up with a thin sheen of sweat between us, letting us slip and slide over each other as we writhed in our mutual passion. Our legs intertwined, our pussies wet and rubbing over thighs and knees and elbows, as well as, pussies rubbing on pussies.

Our passion swelled. We moaned into each other's mouths. We caressed and fondled, squeezed soft flesh, elicited squeals of pleasure and shudders and goosebumps. We kissed lips, necks, arms, breasts, nipples, belly buttons and finally worked ourselves into laying on our sides where we simultaneously kissed and licked each other in the most intimate and sensitive of places. We licked and lapped with tongues, sucked with lips and we each gloried in the response of the other as we both soared higher and higher toward that mystical place only a woman can go.

Soon our moans turned to gasping for breath and quivering bodies and squealing and the sounds of wetness as tongues and fingers ravished each other's vaginas. Within heartbeats of each other we pushed each other over the edge and tumbled into ecstasy together.

Later, we each revealed to the other it was the best, most special, orgasm of our lives. We were lovers; we were soulmates. We were destined to be together.

We were married a year later. On a tropical island, overlooking a breathtakingly beautiful beach. We exchanged our vows standing under an arbor; both in white lace.

We lifted each other's veils and kissed the sweetest most sensual kiss of all time.

Just like a dream.

joan658
joan658
1,204 Followers