Dreams Do Come True

Story Info
Unexpected perfect sex at 73.
1.3k words
3.91
8.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was unexpected.

I am 73. I wrote three years ago about the pleasures of my time with men to celebrate turning 70, to give hope to younger guys wondering if there can still be great sex later in life. That said, my last guy was a beautiful Chinese 20 something. You know the type and if you are into Asian guys, he fit the bill: Slender, boyishly handsome, smooth as silk with tufts of armpit hair, lustrous head of black hair, nice cock, just long and thick enough to deepthroat without choking and to enter me without much pain. But this time it was different -- I hired him as my 70th birthday present. Picking up such an attractive guy was out of my league at this point in life. I felt the reality that hire for money was the only way I will ever feel a man again.

David was new at this, tentative. Turns out he was also just coming out as gay, so the whole scene was novel to him. Satisfying enough for sure, just gazing at him and grateful that I could have such a beautiful guy. No complaints. I came twice, riding him like a bucking bronco and then on my stomach with him plowing my ass. He came deep inside me, I could feel the tremors and the lubricating wetness. We slept sweetly that night until in the dark I was awakened to him slipping inside me, pleasuring me, bringing me to orgasm.

You see, I am happily married -- that's what a gay guy who wanted a family did fifty years ago. And at this point, it felt like I had to stop. Really, how could I continue -- too complicated, too dangerous, and paying for sex felt even more like cheating. So this beautiful guy would be my last hurrah. Sigh, the perfect memory to hold on to. I would have to be satisfied with this as a final present to myself.

The pandemic made it easy. Years passing by. I would jerk off to Literotica or watching young guys cum online. My hand would have to be my sex partner. Time to move on.

Then, out of the blue, I get a call from David. He wanted to talk to me about a complicated relationship he had. He thought I could help him understand why the guy he really liked would come close and then pull back. I said sure, let's get together. I picked him up and drove him to the mountains for a hike and he talked, describing his hurt confusion. It was sweet and I vowed to not try in any way to seduce him. The thing is, he was even more handsome, his face had matured, and he looked like the fantasy Asian models you would see online. So hot. I could not take my eyes off of him. I mean the perfection of beauty.

We came back to the house as my wife was out of town. David says he is tired and wants to nap. I asked if I could nap next to him. He stretched out his arm and told me to lie down in his arms. And then, slowly, almost innocently, he began to touch me -- rub my back, touch my cheek, stroke my thigh. I am so hard now I had to adjust myself and he reached down to feel my hardness. Was this really happening?

I asked permission, we kissed, but this was a different, sleepy type kiss. Our lips met and stayed there, gentle, just touching, breathing in the sweetness. And our hands roamed. He took off his shirt and I snuggled into his armpit, breathing deep, that perfect mix of clean and male. I asked permission again, a bit lower, and he pushed my head to his nipples, luscious nubs, me biting and licking. He was breathing heavily, slight moans. I feel like I could cum any second.

And then, he sprang at me. This was a different man than the boy I slept with three years earlier. His eyes were fierce, like a lion pouncing. He tore off my pants, throwing them across the room. He slammed my head into his crotch. I licked up and down his hard uncut perfect cock, slurped my tongue inside the velvety pouch as I pulled up his foreskin. He pushed in and I moaned with pleasure, that gurgling sound as his cock entered my throat, me swallowing him, contracting my throat to caress his steel hard pole. His balls, one and then the other, me sucking, licking, inhaling. Whatever his pleasure, mine was the greater.

Then, this slender, beautiful, smooth guy flipped me over like a rag doll, fell on my back and slammed his cock deep into me. I screamed out in pain -- nothing had been in my ass in three years -- and begged him to pull out and enter slowly. And he did, biting my ear, fingering my sensitive nipples. Now, deep inside me, his conquest complete, his control over me absolute, we made love, he moving fluidly in and out as my muscles loosened and gripped him. This was a dream, I am floating, my insides on fire, he pumping in, deeper, touching all these hidden places in my body, his weight pressed against me.

I needed him to let me climb on top so that I could gaze at his beautiful face, his smooth body. He flipped me around and I lowered myself on him as he pressed with full force into me, tweaking and twisting my nipples, sending jolts of electricity back and forth from ass to chest to cock until my whole body was aflame. He has this smug smile, a 30 year old pleasuring a man well more than twice his age, the smirking pride of conquest. His decision, me subservient, putty in his grip. I stroke myself, moaning like a teenage girl -- that squeal that only a man who has been fucked hard understands. It would be embarrassing if not for the pleasures exploding inside me as I cum. Don't stop, keep fucking me so that my orgasm lasts for eternity.

David is not done, this Asian Adonis. He pushes me on my back and straddles my chest, smacks me hard with his cock, thrusts inside my mouth. "You want me to cum all over your face?" No, I want him to shoot down my throat, to smother me with his cock deep in my mouth. I am hungry, licking, bobbing, trying to get a better angle. He continues to taunt me -- "You want my cum?" Yes, I am pleading, babbling like an idiot, this old man begging to be fed. And then, with a few jerks of his hand, he shoots over my head -- I grab him as he sprays my face, then my throat. I am sucking, my life depends on getting every drop of that delicious white gift, millions and millions of his sperm, his DNA, his essence now deep in my body. He is softening and I lick and clean and suck like a baby, this beautiful once hard now soft piece of flesh that brings me such joy. I am crazy, euphoric, using my fingers to wipe off and swallow the last remnants of his manliness.

And then we lie there, body touching body, his taut smoothness against my grandfatherly form, lips touching again, gently, not moving, just being.

My guess is that this will never happen again. No man will enter me this way ever again. I will savor the memory, cherish it, hold it dear each time I cum. He will remain in my mind, this beautiful young man, hot as hell, tearing off my clothes, throwing me on the bed and fucking the hell out of me.

Never again. Maybe. Life is filled with the unexpected. That night I sleep sweetly, dreaming.