Dreams of Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a bit of booing when we finished but the girls did another hug and pose -- tits against tits -- and there was a big cheer. I had to concentrate to control my wood as they flaunted themselves - they were clearly loving every moment!!

Once we were inside, we were taken from room to room. It was all very plush -- red velvet everywhere - and to my absolute delight the club had organised a couple of nude female models with two nude males who followed us from room to room and disported themselves in the background. With all due modesty I was a lot more henched than those blokes -- in all departments - another lost opportunity!!

The whole shoot lasted about three hours and once we'd taken the buffet with more free booze I was well gone and we decided to call it a day. In any case they would be opening soon and the girls were keen to vacate before the real action started. Of course, I discretely made sure I got a card with a year's free membership before we left -- well, you never know!!!

We found Ronny and we were off.

Now this is where fate kicked in to lead the evening to an earth-shattering conclusion.

We were somewhere in deep and darkest north London and it was now gone midnight. I hadn't got a clue where we were but Debbie started to question Ronny about the route. With me being pissed this quickly degenerated into a major row and before we knew it, we were parked up and all outside having a slanging match with Ronny. I remember flinging him a £50 note and he gave me some shit before leaping into the car and driving off at speed with the girl's masks which were never seen again.

So, here we were in drab and wet north London -- marooned and lost - James Bond and two Bond girls in all their glamorous finery!!

The girls had no phones and my battery was flat so we started walking. The heels came off to make walking easier and after about fifteen minutes with the girls in bare feet on the wet pavement we saw the lights of an all-night greasy spoon café and headed towards it.

As soon as we walked in, even in my state, I clocked that this was not a good situation!! Three loutish blokes were sitting by the door in baggy track-suits looking and smelling like they had been sleeping in a garbage bin. They were tracking Debbie and Sylvie as we entered and I headed for the furthest table and sat the girls with their backs to the door. I went to the self-service and ordered three teas and asked the little bald man behind the counter if I could charge my phone. I could hear the greasy blokes murmuring to themselves and then one got up and walked over to the girls and another moved his chair across the door and lounged on it to bar our exit before giving me a leer. The third bloke came up behind me to block me in and the little bald man behind the counter looked like he was about to run for cover.

As the guy approached the girls, they got up but he was quickly on to Debbie grabbing hold of her coat and ripping it off her shoulders:

"Well bitches what have we here! Fuck me - look at the tits on this slut."

Debbie was frantically trying to cover up but it was no good. His greasy hands were all over her and he was feeling for her crotch. She was screaming.

The guy at the door had run over to Sylvie and she was kicking and bucking but the guy was strong and he ripped her coat off and was already shredding what remained of her dress.

The guy behind me was laughing:

"You don't mind sharing your sluts, mate -- we'll use those beauties fucking hard -- you better believe it -- get 'em in the van and tie 'em up Tel and we'll go somewhere nice and quiet where nobody 'ill hear 'em screaming!!"

I'm not the courageous sort and it took me a few moments to take in what was happening but the sight of the girls struggling was too much. I lunged at my bloke taking him by surprise and he fell backwards banging the back of his head on the table -- my first stroke of luck. I then headed for Debbie as Sylvie seemed to be holding her own. Sylvie's man broke off and I was on the floor with both of them.

Before I blacked out, I distinctly remembered hearing Sylvie tell Debbie to use their heels and go for their eyes or balls. After that there was nothing.

* * * * *

I woke up on the floor with a cushion under my head and both girls leaning over me. The smell of Debbie's Arpege perfume always reminds me of that moment even now. The little bald man was there as was a young well-dressed guy I did not recognise.

Debbie was in tears:

"Honey - are you hurt -- thank god you're conscious."

I looked into her eyes and my inner James Bond kicked in despite the pain:

"I mussssht be dreaming!!"

Well, everybody came out in tearful laughter and it certainly broke the doom- laden atmosphere. I was up in no time feeling very battered around my chest and bruised and cut up on my face.

To cut a long story short my guy apparently stayed flat out and the girls kicked ass with their heels on the other two which got the guys away from me and then the little bald man came good and used a couple of pans of boiling water to finish them off. They were gone.

The young guy was Sylvie's regular driver working out of one of the hotels in Park Lane and as Debbie wanted to avoid the police and I was only walking wounded we were soon speeding back to Docklands.

The girls were very quiet in the car and I was afraid that trauma might be setting in but as we settled down in my flat, I cracked a bottle of pinot and we all began to relax. Debbie and Sylvie had removed their coats and were still half naked, but they wanted to attend to my wounds before worrying about their modesty which was very nice. Debbie bathed the wound on my scalp and Sylvie was busy undoing my shirt and rubbing balm into my bruises. Apart from the odd sharp burst of pain this was becoming very pleasurable.

Being looked after by two near naked women was deliciously arousing and I could no longer resist. I leant forward a little and nuzzled into Debbie's soft breasts for comfort. She was not objecting. I reached out my hand and ran my fingers gently through Sylvie's raven hair. She leaned her head into my hand just like a cat when she wants to be stroked.

Then it happened -- Sylvie lifted her head and moved forward behind Debbie and began to kiss her shoulders and the back of her neck. Debbie turned to her and tenderly explored Sylvie's face with her lips and tongue.

At long last... after years of trying I was in dreamland.

* * * * *

We undressed each-other and moved into the bedroom. As usual with Debbie, on came the perfumed candles and the lowlights while Sylvie stripped the bed down to the silk over-blanket. The pillows were moved aside for later and we all settled down for a long night of comfort, healing and love.

With life changing events, and this fantastic night was certainly on my list, you remember by recall and the more you recall the longer the memories last. I will attempt to set down those memories to give you a flavour but I can't promise to tell you everything.

I do remember Debbie being the focus of our lovemaking. I did make love to Sylvie once or possibly twice but it was Debbie who we both wanted.

With the three of us there were many delicious permutations.

When I was fucking Debbie in missionary, Sylvie would be at work on Debbie's tits or her lips or would offer her cunt to Debbie's mouth for some exploration.

When Debbie was on all fours with Sylvie's tongue in her cunt from behind, I was receiving fellatio from her lips.

I would then exchange positions with Sylvie and fuck Debbie or give her anal while she was pleasuring Sylvie's cunt in a tandem doggy, if you can imagine such a thing, or Sylvie would slide under Debbie to suckle those wonderful falling tits.

If Debbie was riding me, Sylvie would massage her back to encourage her or Debbie would fall onto my chest opening up her arse cheeks for Sylvie to pleasure her anus.

When it all got a bit much, I would just watch them feasting on each-other and after that performance I would soon be up and running again.

It was a hot night in more ways than one and as we all began to glisten with exertion, I was sometimes despatched to the kitchen to collect some refreshments like a good boy while they got on with it. I was very happy to oblige and in return I was always given a special reward!!

At last, I slept but I could still sense the barely perceptible movement of warm flesh against my body and now and again the faint exhalations of female effort and the soft sighs signifying another coupling successfully completed. They must have continued long after I retired exhausted.

* * * * *

I opened my eyes and my body ached. I was alone and it was past noon.

I left the bedroom but the flat was deserted and the girl's stuff was gone like they were never there.

Two notes were sitting on the table:

"Dear Phil,

Sorry I had to leave early but a very good friend of mine needs me at home. I am catching the morning train to Norwich. I cannot return before you fly out so I just wanted to wish you bon-voyage and thankyou lots for the great time you gave me. It was wonderful.

Much love, Sylvie xxx"

The second read:

"Hi Honey,

I am off on assignment to Edinburgh today leaving City Airport at 11.30AM. I hope you are feeling better and you don't ache too much. You saved our lives yesterday lover and we are so grateful. I hope we didn't keep you awake last night!!??

Stay in touch and when you are next over, drop me a message and we will, repeat will, get together again. You are so good for me and I will really miss you.

Thinking of you...

Lots and lots of love and kisses,

Your Debbie."

Well -- that was it -- but she still loved me and I was her "honey" and her "lover" and that was enough. This was not the end -- there would be more.

I moped about docklands for a couple of days but life was empty -- I wanted closure -- I wanted to talk about my feelings to both women and make love again.

Then I saw her at the local coffee shop -- what a peach -- long auburn hair -- bright summer dress -- gorgeous tits and legs -- on her own -- she deliberately accidentally left her mobile on the table as she got up and walked out and I moved in pretty smartish I can tell you!!

* * * * *

12