Dreams of Desire: Dominated

Story Info
A dream of being dominated by his lover.
1.2k words
4.21
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a good boy."

I whimpered as you dragged your fingernails down my chest.

"Awww, is this too much for you?" You asked, a smug smile spread across your face.

I shook my head in denial.

"Good," you responded, sinking your nails in deeper. You stroked my chest with your hands, now freshly marked with deep red scratches. "You look so pretty with those marks, Michael."

I shuddered at those words, flattered, and aroused in anticipation of what would come next.

You bent down and pushed your mouth into mine. You took my lip between your teeth and bit down, causing me to moan and squirm.

You kissed down to my neck, and bit down with all of your might, and a hungry fire in your eyes. Pain shot through my skin and a moan escaped my lips. My skin stung as you removed your mouth. You rubbed your fingers over it, as if to sooth it.

"Don't worry darling," you whispered, "by the time we're done you'll have so many marks that everyone will know you're mine."

I couldn't help but let out a pleasured groan at that sentence, thinking of you marking me over and over.

You ran your hand over my mouth gently, and then, catching me off guard, forced a thumb into my mouth. I could taste the salt of sweat on it as it pushed past my teeth and onto my tongue.

"Such a cute little mouth, and it's all mine."

You pushed your pointer and forefingers in to join your thumb, forcing my mouth wider open. Your fingers danced in my mouth and started to push deeper towards my throat. You pushed your fingers in as deep as you could, reaching into the top of my throat. My breathing increased as you moved your fingers forwards and backwards, in and out of my throat. My eyes watered as you pulled them out of my mouth.

"No gag reflex? Such a good boy," You praised. "If you keep being good I'll find something that will go even deeper." You whispered into my ear.

I was so focused on that comment I didn't prepare myself for what you planned next.

You grabbed me by my shoulders and sat me up. You brought me into a soft, tight embrace, and your hands rested on my back. Without warning, the muscles in your hands flexed, and your fingernails dug into the skin on my back. You dragged them across my back, slowly and deeply. A stinging sensation flashed across my back in lines as your hands released my back.

You kissed me deeply and hungrily as you repeated the process. Your tongue in my mouth, your teeth biting my lip, and your fingernails digging into my back at the same time made my mind go blank from stimulation.

You stood up to sit on a nearby chair, and pushed your panties to the floor. You kicked them away and opened your legs. "Let's see if that cute little mouth is good for anything besides being bitten."

I sat up and crawled over, stopping to kneel at your folds. You forcefully grabbed my hair and pushed my face into them. "Get to work," you commanded. I heartily obeyed. My tongue danced around your folds and circled around your clit. I hungrily moved my face around your pussy, covering myself in your wetness. My tongue flicked in and around your entrance, and I could feel your walls flex and clench in pleasure. I heard moans from above and looked up. I was met with fire in your eyes and the same smug smirk on your face. After flashing me a toothed grin, you grabbed my hair and pushed me into you once more.

After several minutes, I had found a rhythm, and your breath increased in response. "Just like that, I want you to make me cum." I only grunted in response, and continued my pattern. Your grunts and moans increased, until you pushed my head into you even harder, and let out a long, loud moan.

You pulled my head up by the chin and kissed my forehead. "Good job darling." I giggled and blushed in response, feeling a sense of pride.

You slipped yourself off of the chair back onto the floor with me, and held me gently in your arms. "You've been such a good boy, it's time for your reward."

You placed your hand on my chest and pushed me to the ground. "Now keep being a good boy and stay down."

Your attention moved to my boxers, shifted by a very obvious bulge. You grabbed them by the sides and pulled them to my feet, freeing my cock to the air. Your fingers danced in a circle around my stomach and legs, just barely avoiding my crotch.

"Do you want this?"

I nodded.

"I want to hear you say it." Your fingers circled ever closer.

"I want you to touch me."

You smiled. "Good boy."

Your fingers lightly tapped along my shaft before you took it in your hand. You lightly stroked up and down. You stopped to circle your thumb around the head, causing me to thrust my hips forward and let out a loud moan. "Aww, my poor sensitive boy."

I started lightly thrusting my hips as you continued stroking it with your hand. With the other, you started lightly right below my shaft, making me gasp.

Your stroking increased in speed and pressure, and I squirmed and struggled to follow your instructions to stay put. After a little while, you were still going." You lowered your head. "Do you need a little more encouragement?"

Before I could respond, you ran your tongue up the length of my shaft. I was so dazed I couldn't say anything as you circled your tongue around the head, sending an electric charge through my body. After a few seconds you switched back to a hand, stroking and massaging up and down the whole length.

After a few more seconds, a building feeling was rising in my stomach, and my cock felt like it was about to burst.

"June, I'm going to cum." I barely got out.

"Good, cum for me Michael."

Those words sent me over the edge, and I erupted into orgasm, a pulsing, white hot feeling spread through my body, and I shot several streams of semen across my stomach and chest.

I was left in a daze, everything was blurry for a few seconds, but when my focus came back, I was greeted by you handing me a towel. "Get cleaned up my love, you did such a good job."

I finished wiping myself off with the towel as you walked out of the bathroom, holding a very revealing shirt and a pair of short shorts. They were certain to not cover any of the angry red marks you had left all over me, and I blushed at the thought of showing them off.

"Put these on and we'll go out for ice cream." You smiled as I grabbed them from you and got dressed. They hugged my chest and waist tightly, the dark fabric highlighting the bright red marks. On top of this, the shorts didn't do anything to hide my still bulging erection.

You dragged your finger down my face and held my chin. "Good boy, let's go." You were full of composure and pride as you walked out the door, and I followed behind you, a blushing and exposed mess, thrilled at the fact that everyone would soon know that I am yours.