Dreams of Maternity Pt. 09

Story Info
Lucid dreams explain fascination with & fetish for pregnancy.
2.8k words
4.33
4.9k
1
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 8th - Helping

Dream-wise, I'm back to not aiming for anything in particular for the moment, letting what'll happen happen and enjoying whatever rides come my way.

Last night, I found myself in a grocery store as a non-preggo man once again. At the other end of the mayonnaise aisle from me was a petite woman whose body seemed to be about 65% baby bump. Couldn't say what she looked like before, but it was hard to imagine the pregnancy added more than a few pounds to the rest of her tiny physique. Her belly on its own, though, probably doubled her pre-pregnancy weight. I could see her leaning backward, struggling to keep balanced with so much of her mass pointing out so far in front of the rest of her, constantly pulling her forward.

She started to lean down for a crate of mayonnaise (I have no idea why all the mayo, just another fun dream detail) and I hurried over to her. "Allow me, please," I said, bending down and grabbing it before she could. She beamed at me. "Oh, you're such a gentleman, thank you so much. I can barely even carry this!" Her accompanying gesture was in reference to her massively oversized midsection, naturally. After placing the crate in her cart, I asked her if she'd mind if I tagged along to assist her. I was only there for a single jar of mayonnaise, after all. Beaming, she accepted my offer with numerous expressions of gratitude.

She bought a few more heavy things with my assistance, then I brought them to her car. I asked if she needed help at home, and she very shyly admitted that she really did. She lived alone and didn't know how to get these things inside...and there were some other projects around the house. It became a rare occurrence: the multi-setting dream! I ended up changing a few light bulbs in her high-ceilinged foyer, carrying two boxes of donations for her church (mostly books) to her car, dragging her trash bins out for the next day's collection, and moving a 50" inch TV from the downstairs living room to her upstairs bedroom. I got pretty tired, so she offered me a soda and we went to the kitchen to rest.

After some sexy waddling to set us up with our drinks, she took a load off. She leaned as far back as the kitchen chair would allow, stretching her legs way out in front of her and letting out an exhausted breath. To my delight, she pulled her shirt up over her beach ball of a belly and began to rub the shinily stretched-out skin with both hands. I couldn't keep my hands off it, but she seemed too preoccupied with her discomfort, alternating between rubbing her bump and her swollen ankles, thighs, waist, wrists, and upper arms. It was a comprehensively sexy show; I didn't dare interrupt, continuing to watch in silent arousal.

She finally (and a bit disappointingly, of course) stopped the rubbing and locked eyes with me, a bright look on her face. "Ohhhh...there is one more thing you could help me with, but...no..." Her face reddened. I was very curious indeed. "I'm sure it's no problem; what can I help you with?" She couldn't meet me eye, but she managed to get the words out. "Well, I have the birth coming up, of course, and I'm a little bit...ummm...shaggy...down there...and my belly's sorta in the way, so maybe..." I stopped her, afraid her face might start smoking if it got any redder. "Yeah, of course! I gotcha. Must be tough to take care of that on your own, and I'd be very happy to help. How should we do this?"

We took care of the problem in the shower, my new friend wearing nothing below her bra. Her bump was especially impressive in its massive roundness in such close quarters, and had to be lifted out of the way in order for me to have access to her pubic hair. It took both of her arms and most of her strength to hold it up for the few minutes required. I used her shaving cream and safety razor and got her clean-shaven (as requested) in three or four minutes.

I enjoyed every second of it, glad that I was able to keep my own clothes on and not betray my excitement. We parted ways afterward; I jerked off in my car and woke up contented at having been of some small service to this imaginary lady.

November 11th - Shopping

Fun mpreg dream last night! The setting was a Motherhood maternity-wear store, which had just opened up their new "Paternity" section. To my utter delight, apparently mpreg was common enough in this version of reality to make such a thing financially viable. The clothing selection was pretty interesting, and I tried on a number of different articles to model for a pregnant woman who seemed to be my companion at the moment.

There were a few suit coats that stretched liberally in the front, allowing a full-on business look despite my substantially protruding bump. Men's-style formal slacks with stretchy belly panels completed the look of the coats. More casual and looser jeans and shorts that fit the day's men's fashion styles sported belly panels, too. It all felt very inclusive; I felt very seen and catered-to as a pregnant man, a feeling my mpreg dreams had certainly never induced before. A variety of polo shirts had the stretchiness and extra fabric characteristic of women's maternity tops, allowing a rather inconspicuous look that covered my feminine-looking belly in a masculine-looking way. My mind couldn't really conjure much else, it seemed: unsurprising given the relative boringness of men's fashion, I'd say.

November 12th - Fascination

Very interesting, very different experience this time. It was non-sexual: a very rare occurrence. I felt like myself at my current age, but I was sitting in a desk in a classroom the decor of which suggested the 3rd grade or so. At my desk, I organized a pile of papers by color, for whatever helpful reason. No other students were present, but the teacher was there at the front of the class, erasing chalk squiggles from the blackboard. She wore a full-length, loose-fitting green dress and was conspicuously pregnant, clearly just a few weeks from giving birth. I had volunteered to stay after class and assist her, and I'd done so because I found myself inexplicably drawn to that belly of hers and needed to be in its presence. This, I think, was my subconscious' attempt to represent the genesis of my fascination with pregnancy.

I finished my sorting as she finished at the chalkboard and plopped down in her desk chair. I approached hesitantly, noticing her bump just slightly peeking over the top of her desk, her hands rubbing it in slow circles, her dress pulled tight to reveal the bump's full roundness. It felt as though her miraculous midsection had me in its gravitational orbit, a natural force pulling me toward it, inescapable. I wanted to rub it so very badly, and was hoping beyond hope that my after-school service might grant me the opportunity. She smiled at me as I rounded corner of her desk, my face reddening as I got a better view of her bump and hastily handed her the papers. Taking one hand off her belly, she took the papers from me, continuing to rub with the other hand. Unable to tear my gaze away from her rubbing, it must have been clear as day to her that I was fascinated by her baby bump.

Smiling, she broke the ice: "Would you like to feel the baby?" My eyes widened as I nodded in silent affirmation. She grabbed my hand and placed it gently against the left side of her belly. It was very firm as I pressed into it slightly with my palm. Embarrassed by how thrilled I was to touch it, I quickly removed my hand from her stomach. "Hold on, he was kicking here just a minute ago." She put my hand back and held it in place. Within 30 seconds or so, I felt movement below her skin. A stirring and what felt like very soft knocking came from within her womb. The baby was both kicking and maneuvering itself into a new position, it seemed. I was floored, hardly believing my luck in experiencing this: a true privilege.

"Cool, huh?" she interrupted my silent reverie. "Cool" couldn't even touch the honor of this experience. I didn't have the words to do it justice, but I knew at a very deep level that I'd discovered something I found completely intriguing. Obviously not sexual at all at this point, but a fascination that, as I can now say for certain, would last forever.

November 13th - Fetish

Immediately following my dream that plausibly presented a possible beginning of my fascination, last night's dream gave me a fantastic look at what could have been the start of my fetish, the sexual side of my pregnancy obsession. I was 18, a senior in high school, and another (18-year-old) senior I knew in passing was still an active student at 8 months pregnant. I saw her in the hallway between classes, struggling to bend over enough to pick up a textbook from the bottom of her locker. Her curves and cumbersome struggle kicked my preexisting fascination with pregnancy into overdrive, and I could feel a stiffening at my crotch even as I began my approach to offer to help her out.

At my offer of assistance rather than the usual shunning she received at school, she blushed and thanked me profusely. I was soon carrying her books to her next class for her, the most gentlemanly gesture I could think to make. Hopefully that'd offset my constant glances toward her poorly-concealed bump. Before we got to her next period's class, she asked if my next class was particularly important. It wasn't, and in a few minutes we were out talking below the bleachers. She was single, nervous, ashamed, and obvious in her own glances...toward the conspicuous erection in my tight jeans.

"My boyfriend certainly wasn't into it, but I'm glad you are..." she said quietly as she took my hand in one of her hers, slipping it under her sweatshirt to feel the taut, smooth skin of her bump directly. I thought I'd cum in my pants right then. I hardly had the opportunity, though, as her other hand was unzipping and unbuttoning my pants. She had my dick out in short order, massaging it as I massaged her belly. I came in about a minute, gripping her bump tightly as my muscles convulsed. As she wiped my semen from her hand onto the grass below us, she smiled and used her other hand to guide mine onto the firmest spot of her belly, right where the baby was stationed at the moment.

I awoke with a smile on my face, feeling as though I'd somehow managed to conjure and experience my first sexual experience with a preggo. I wish it'd been in real life, but this more than hit the spot for the time being.

November 16th - The Massage

I was getting a "nuru" massage, fully naked myself (dick shooting straight up into the air, unembarrassed by it within my slumbering fantasy) while my masseuse used the entirety of her own fully naked body to massage me. And, of course, she was massively pregnant. Twins, she told me, due any day now. Her bump was the size and shape of a beach ball with light red stretch marks liberally marking its sides. The rest of her barely showed her pregnancy, but her ready-to-burst belly more than made up for it. She probably shouldn't even have been working at this point, she told me with an odd, dream-only wink. To boot, she was covered head-to-toe in smooth, sweet-smelling oil: so, before I knew it, I was fully lubed up, too.

Cock gleaming with readiness, I didn't have to tell her how I wanted things to progress. Her belly as prodigious as it was by this advanced point in a twinner gestation, she barely had to lean over me at all for the bump to make a great deal of contact with my dick. More than enough to produce the necessary motion and friction once she started moving her weighty belly back and forth with both hands, stroking me off indirectly. I came in about 30 seconds.

It's not the length of the fantasy that matters, but the quality. And this one was high-quality as all fuck. My dream-preggo's well-lubricated bump rubbing all over my body had felt absolutely divine. I idly wondered if it'd be possible to find a real-life preggo nuru masseuse as I headed to the bathroom to clean the cum from my boxers.

November 17th - PowerPoint

This was quite a weird one. I was giving a PowerPoint presentation on "Toad Science" (fun dream details strike again!) to a packed lecture hall. Only the initial title slide conformed to that topic, though. As soon as I clicked to the second slide, a picture of a fully-clothed expectant mother (white maternity dress) took up the entirety of the wall onto which I was projecting. Kind of embarrassing and confusion-provoking within the class, but not (yet) a train-wreck. Next came a photo of two pregnant ladies standing together on a beach, clad scantily in bikinis, with hands on each other's bumps. Tittering and a few derogatory-sounding mutterings came from the class. Confusingly enough, I felt blood flowing to my dick in addition to my predictably reddening cheeks...

Only within a nightmare would I click to the next slide: so, I did just that. It was a gif this time, a four-second loop of a topless preggo massaging her ample breasts as milk leaked from her nipples right onto her bump. "Perv," "freak," "condoms" and some other insulting and/or random words could be heard from my audience. At this point I was semi-hard, just starting to feel my erection pushing against the crotch of my jeans. I knew it would probably be further humiliating, but I was getting hornier and was eager to get to my next slide. I clicked forward and revealed full frontal pregnant nudity, a vintage pic with a seriously dense, hairy black bush on proud display. Gasps, laughter, and degrading words surrounded me, but inside me was the just-barely-containable urge to whip it out and start jerking off right there.

Embarrassment and arousal continued to increase in bizarre tandem. The slides went by more quickly as the sexual energy increased, accelerating rhythm near-palpable within my throbbing cock. Finally, I was just turned-on, not bashful in the least. Images and videos rushed by: bumps lotioned/cocks stroked/swollen pussies eaten and fucked/loads of cum rubbed into bellies. I found myself touching myself in front of an awe-hushed crowd and awoke to a seriously powerful orgasm soiling my nightwear. What an odd pleasure that was!

November 20th - The Date

It was Mpreg time once again last night: always a most welcome wrinkle in my adventures to find myself with a nice bump of my own. I was sitting at a semi-fancy restaurant across from a man in a condition similar to mine, and we were having a boisterous, delightful conversation about our experiences as pregnant men. To the boundless chagrin and horror of all the respectable people seated around us, of course. We were not only two pregnant men proudly carrying our rather unique physiques in public, but we were on a date together. Our body language didn't conceal our romantic intent, and neither of us wanted it to. Fuck these bigoted assholes, was our collective feeling.

We rubbed each other's bumps copiously (through our dress shirts, naturally: this was a nice restaurant, after all). We discussed how awesome it was to rock a belly and a cock at the same time, liberally winking at the fun we'd have with each other's anatomies in the hours to come. We talked about coming to terms with the feminine and masculine commingling within ourselves, and just how fucking empowering it was once we'd settled into acceptance thereof. We laughed off the multitude of "unpleasant" symptoms and side effects that had been turning us on for months (and were, to our amusement, giving us both substantial pants tents through mere contemplation).

Generally, we just had a really nice time. I woke up before we got back to a private place to get down and dirty, but the whole dream was pleasantly suffused with the certain knowledge that that all was coming. And we'd be cumming, too...