All Comments on 'Dreamscape'

by darbreslo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 9 years ago
Good start, but only a start

The premise is excellent. The potential for conflict to make a good story is there. But you have to take this somewhere. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

darbreslodarbresloover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for reading, glad we are off to a good start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very interesting start.

Very interesting start. The writing, the characters, the premise, the potential of what could happen in so many ways. Also the patience. No quicky here which for me is a good thing. The more thought out, the more back story, the more interesting and involving the story becomes . I really want to see where this goes and what happens. Great job!

ColleenDColleenDover 9 years ago
I look forward to reading the next installment

Very well done, I'm hooked. You have a great sense of story telling mixed with literotica, which is why I read this site. However, truthfully, I scanned some of your paragraphs, to me they were needless to the core of the story.

I think you should edit your next instalment more tightly.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
I Hope

This was just the Beginning. since you went from 2018 back to 2014 if so a great start.

ArmyDreamerArmyDreamerover 9 years ago
Very excited for part 2

The story is very well written and drew me in, which really set it apart from most other stories I read on this site. Good character development and great intro to the story. Can't wait to see where Sean ends up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Very well written. I hope you stick with it. May I ask the favor that you share the titsize of the women as we meet them. It really helps increase the pleasure of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting Start

There are a few errors in English usage, eg, 'to' for 'too,' no apostrophes where needed, overuse of the past perfect tense, etc. You might want to have someone proof your work before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Don't bother reading the story he never finished it just left us hanging like so many others on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I looked for a continuation too for over a year and gave up, a real shame .

It had my interest for months, to bad so much promise.

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous