Dreamscape Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time later there was a knock on Emil's door and I heard Sasha's voice from outside, "Are you two done screaming in there or do I have to go to a hotel to get some sleep?"

"Go away, bitch," Emil replied in a loud voice.

"Since my brother is being so rude, maybe you should sleep elsewhere," she said to me.

I looked at Emil and he smiled, and I smiled back before kissing him on the lips and saying, "Goodnight my dear."

"Goodnight, my sweet. Thank you for a lovely evening," he replied.

I got out of bed, picked up my nightdress, and walked naked to the door before blowing a kiss and opening it. When Sasha saw me she flashed a big grin and said, "And you call me a slut you shameless hussy."

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, and she put her arm around my shoulders. As we walked down the hallway to Sasha's room she smiled and called back to Emil, "Fuck you, Emil, she's mine."

12