Dreamy Threesome

Story Info
Are my new friends really the gay couple they seem?
2.5k words
4.29
14.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains graphic descriptions of sex between two males. Please do not read or rate it if this is not your cup of tea!. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first time I saw John and Robert they were dancing together at a party organised by my great friend Helen. John caught my eye and smiled and I immediately began revising my first impression that they were a gay couple.

Which was absurd. Because only in porn movies does a man simply smiling at a girl mean "Let's fuck!".

Robert started chatting when we subsequently bumped into each other at the bar, and when John joined him it was obvious that they were indeed more than just close friends.

They were both great company -- sharp, witty, cultured. We ended up swapping phone numbers and then started to meet - irregularly, but quite often. I would always seem to be asking their advice about men, and more than once shamelessly used one or other of them as a friendly shoulder to cry on when one of my relationships went sour. We would go to movies together, and go on to one of our favorite restaurants afterwards, to discuss the movie. We would meet for drinks, and more than once went shopping together. In short, the three of us became fast friends.

I was convinced they were gay.

So my erotic dream about the two of them came right out of a clear blue sky. If I was in any way sexually attracted to either of them, it must have been at some subliminal level of which I was totally oblivious.

The dream was strangely coherent. I mean, most of my dreams are like tapestries woven by a crazy person, with a myriad of things happening for no reason whatsoever, all at the same time, and dominated by a welter of overwhelming feelings, of loss, or powerlessness... This dream was wierd, but it unfolded quite logically, and was dominated by just the one feeling: LUST!

I dreamed that the three of us were meditating in a tastefully but sparsely furnished loft. There were splotches of red in the art on the walls that echoed the deep crimson flowers on low tables irregularly placed around the room on the washed pine floor. Yucca plants and indoor palms were tastefully scattered around the room.

I was almost asleep in the lotus position, just behind John and Robert, who were sitting cross-legged next to each other, stripped down to their underwear. We were sitting in front of a huge mirror. John was in front of me to my left, and Robert to my right. Robert looked across at John, and pointed down to his silk boxers, which I saw, with a shock of surprise, were bulging with a huge boner.

John stared lasciviously as Robert smoothed the silk of his boxers either side of his stiff shaft.

I was wearing pink panties and a green tube top. I felt my nipples stiffen as I watched the guys in the mirror.

John reached a hand across to Robert's lap and felt his swollen cock through Robert's boxers. He ran his hand slowly up and down its length. They leaned toward each other to kiss.

Robert's hand was fondling John's rapidly hardening cock now through his under-shorts as John's fingers curled over the helmet of Robert's hard-on, clearly visible through his tautly stretched boxers.

I drew a sharp breath as the two of them made out in front of me - apparently completely unaware of my presence in the room.

John must have heard me though, because he turned, and softly smiled back at me, raising his eyebrows in a kind of invitation. I scooted forward on my yoga mat, until my body was right between them, within easy reach.

I had been admiring the firm contours of their slim pale bodies and now began running my hands over their bare backs, as their fingers ran rhythmically up and down each other's cocks, still sheathed in their underwear.

Then - in one of those segues that can only happen in dreams - their fingers are competing to touch my pussy through my panties, and it is my hands that are caressing their hardened shafts.

We sit there for some time, my clit swelling and hardening and starting to throb under their fingers on my panties, and my fingers pushing against their rock-hard bobbing cocks through their underwear. There's a tension in the air: who will make the first move to get completely naked?

Robert pulls my green tube down to reveal my breasts, and starts to tweak my hardened nipples as John glides his hand down the front of my panties and begins to massage my slippery swollen clit.

I spread my legs, so that I am sitting between them, with one thigh draped over each of theirs. I prise their cocks out of their underwear and start to jerk them both off as their fingers compete to caress my nipples and my aching, aching cunt.

We sit together for some time, me softly pumping a hard cock in each hand as they take turns to tongue-kiss me, and swap their hands between my swollen clit and my rock-hard nipples.

I watch the tableau in the mirror. It's as if this is happening to someone else. Who IS that brunette in the mirror, casually tossing off two gorgeous young men, whose hands and mouths are competing to turn her on?

I move my mouth down to take the head of John's swollen cock between my lips. Robert moves across to allow John to take the crown of his cock into his mouth. I swirl my tongue over the rim of John's cock, savoring the familiar salty tang of a man's swollen manhood, and look along the length of his torso to watch Robert's cock start swinging in and out of his mouth.

Saliva dribbles down John's thick-veined cock as I try and take him deeper and deeper into my throat. I reach my hand out to smooth the natural lube over the length of his shaft and start to squeeze his cock as I swirl my tongue over its head. He groans, his own mouth full of Robert's pale long hard-on.

My cunt is aching to be filled. I love sucking cock, but now I wanted more. I wanted one of those thick veined throbbing cocks inside me. And I didn't know whether either of these two - I assumed - gay guys would be up for that. So as I am sucking John off and watching him sucking Robert's cock, I am furiously thinking of how to communicate - to either of them - my increasingly urgent desire to be fucked. I have no preference. At this point I just want cock. In my cunt. Now!

I spread my legs and hunker down sideways on the yoga mat on the floor, hoping that one of them will get the message. And, as if by some telepathic magic, one of them does: John slides his cock out of my mouth, stretches his lithe body out on the mat behind me, and starts to inch his cock up between my legs. Convinced as I am that he is gay, I am afraid that he will want to be putting his cock up my ass, instead of in my pussy.

So imagine my delight and relief when I feel the head of his cock, slick with my saliva, nosing its way between my swollen labia and up into my hungry cunt. I am embarrassingly wet, so it is really easy for him to enter me. But his cock is satisfyingly thick, so I still get to feel the walls of my cunt being pushed apart as he thrusts it up into me.

Robert moves to kneel at my head, his rigid cock bobbing just inches from my face.

I look at our reflections in the mirror. I can see John's long hard pole moving rhythmically up and down between my spreadeagled legs from behind me, his hands on my hips as he thrusts in and out of my sodden cunt. Robert moves his hand down to massage my clit as I take the engorged head of his long pale cock as deep into my throat as I can.

I am in heaven.

John's thrusting cock and Robert's nimble fingers on my pearl-hard clit quickly bring me to my first climax, which ripples through me like a mild earthquake. I see a pink flush spread from my boobs to my cheeks, as I gasp for breath.

I take Robert's cock out of my mouth.

"Please don't stop, John" I pant. Greedy girl.

John takes his cock out of my pussy and gently manhandles me into position on all fours in front of him. He parts my legs, so that he can re-enter me, doggy-style.

Robert moves round so that he is kneeling where he can get John to suck him off, as I am clearly getting too breathless and distracted to be much use to him in that department.

I watch us in the mirror once more - John's cock relentlessly reaming in and out of my upturned cunt, and Robert's cock fucking John's face.

I can tell that Robert wants more than a blow-job and John is finding it increasingly hard to give Robert's cock the attention it deserves.

So I am not surprised when Robert takes his cock out of John's mouth and starts to masturbate, squeezing his wet hand up and down the length of his shaft, in time with John's thrusts in and out of my pussy.

But Robert clearly still wants more.

And so does John.

With a slight jerk of his head, John invites Robert to kneel behind him.

Still thrusting his cock in and out of me, he moves his hands from my hips and spreads his ass cheeks for Robert to see. Robert wets his thumb and eases it down into John's asshole, all the while stroking his own cock with his other hand.

I watch, fascinated.

Robert wets the crown of his cock with a great gob of his own saliva and starts nosing it gently into John's bucking asshole. At first, I think he'll never get it in, there seems to be so much resistance. But then suddenly, John's asshole seems to open up and swallows almost the entire length of Robert's glistening cock. John gasps.

Robert holds John's hips still and starts to pound his cock in and out of him.

"Ride him, Aurora", he rasps.

And I do. John is now motionless on his knees between us, and I slide my gushing cunt up and down his hard cock, as Robert fucks him from behind.

At this point, my dream becomes a bit fuzzy. I remember thinking that the guys must be ready to cum soon, but I have no clear memory of them doing so. Instead, the next thing I know is that I am on my back on the floor, my legs spread wide and up in the air, with my clit pushing its way into Robert's mouth. He is tonguing me EXPERTLY. How did a gay guy learn how to pleasure a girl like that?

His mouth on my clit is driving me wild. One minute he is softly curling his tongue around my pearl, and the next he is pushing it furiously from side to side. And then he is using his NOSE to rub my swollen hard clit from side to side 'till I scream.

I glance over to the mirror and am amazed to see that Robert is being ass-fucked by an almost demented John at the same time as he is eating me out.

Where do these guys get their stamina??

I am so turned on that I come again. And again and again, my orgasms coursing through my juddering body, one tsunami after another.

I just can't take any more and eventually wriggle out from under Robert's insistent mouth.

John is fucking Robert's ass like a jack-hammer, and Robert is on all fours, his cock quivering with each thrust. I kneel behind them and lightly caress John's buttocks. I reach my other hand down to grasp Robert's cock.

"Yes!" Robert rasps. "Jack me off! Make me cum!"

I run my hand lightly over the tip of Robert's cock, then move to his balls, which are jiggling back and forth in time with John's pounding.

I close my fingers around the base of Robert's cock and gently squeeze. I move my clenched hand up the length of his pole and milk precum from its tip. I smooth the precum over the angry swollen crown of his cock, all the while stroking John's upturned ass with my other hand.

"Smack me!" John cries, " Smack me - HARD! "

So I move my hand back and tentatively bring it down across his buttocks.

"HARDER!" he thunders, and soon I am raining hard smacks across his ass as he reams in and out of Robert's body, straining for release.

And then I have a moment of inspiration. Still running my clenched left hand up and down the length of Robert's erect penis, I put a finger of my right hand into my mouth to get it wet and then gently ease it into John's tight puckered asshole.

"Oh, YES" says John, "Finger-fuck me! Make me cum!"

I push my finger deeper into his ass, and curl it downwards, feeling for his prostate. Soon I am massaging that sweet little walnut, making 'come-hither' gestures with my finger.

I feel like a puppeteer, guiding the two guys toward their climax.

John's cock is flashing in and out of Robert's ass, massaging his prostate with its tip, just as I am massaging John's prostate with my finger. And just as Robert's ass is squeezing John's cock, I am squeezing Robert's cock with my hand.

I watch the three of us in the mirror, mesmerized.

"I'm going to cum!" growls John, and he pulls his greasy cock out of Robert's upturned ass, and kneels beside me.

I quickly reach my right hand down to his cock, and start to jerk him off, in exact time with my left hand, which is still flashing up and down Robert's swollen sceptre.

I am now in the lotus position between them, exactly as I was at the start of the dream, except that I now have a hard cock in each hand, straining for release.

John gasps "Cumming" and then Robert's cock spurts a thick stream of jism up over my left boob. John's cock almost simultaneously explodes, releasing thick ropes of urgent cum in hot licks all over the right hand side of my torso. I am amazed at how much cum the two of them pulse over me, at how many convulsions they have.

"Please don't stop" murmurs Robert. So I keep squeezing my cum-covered hands over the sensitive crowns of their cocks, coaxing gradually diminishing spurts of cream from each of them, until they finally fall forward and start to lick their cum off my body.

They tongue-kiss each other, they tongue-kiss me, their mouths salty with cum, and we all fall back, covered in sweat and contentment, onto the yoga-mat.

And that's how I wake up, hot and sweaty, on top of my duvet, wondering where they have disappeared to.