Dress Ch. 05

Story Info
Taylor takes Rosanna for a very special night out.
2.5k words
4.7
3.9k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosanna's phone buzzed, distracting her from the contract she was reviewing.

Glancing down at the notification, she saw the familiar 'TS'.

Hey. Do you Brits have bachelorette parties? X

Rosanna picked up her phone and tapped out a reply.

Hey to you too. We call them hen parties, but yeah, same deal. Xx

Rosanna returned to her work.

The phone buzzed again.

Are there strippers? X

Rosanna smiled to herself.

There can be. Mainly in the hunky male line though. Xx

Oh. Can't have everything I guess. I have just the thing. Tell Greg you're working late, I'll pick you up at eight. Xx

Rosanna sighed wistfully. Seven hours to wait...

Her phone buzzed once more. A picture.

She tapped on the notification and revealed a close-up picture of some instantly recognisable red lips, pursed in a kiss.

***

Rosanna, having stopped in the partners' bathroom to touch up her makeup, strutted confidently out of the office lobby towards the waiting cab. She was dressed in her buttoned-up lawyerly best, her dark grey tailored trouser suit matched with black stiletto heels.

The black door of the taxi opened, and Rosanna slid inside onto the leather seat.

"Hello lover", Taylor said, kissing her lightly on the lips. "No dress for me today?"

"Hello. It's a work day, as you well know!"

Rosanna kissed Taylor back, and instinctively found her toned thigh with a hand.

Taylor firmly removed it.

"Oh no, not tonight. It's teasing only from me..." she purred.

Rosanna pouted prettily.

"That's no fun."

"Just you wait."

And the car sped off into the London night.

***

By the time the car pulled up outside a black Georgian front door, in a deserted Mayfair side street, Rosanna was already exceedingly worked up.

For the entire half hour cab ride, Taylor had been licking and nibbling at her neck and her ear, whispering filthy fantasies and obscene suggestions into Rosanna's ear.

She had pawed, stroked and squeezed Rosanna every metre of the journey, raising her to a dripping wet frenzy.

Rosanna couldn't quite remember how many times she had begged Taylor to tear off her knickers and fuck her in the back of the taxi, but it must have been at least twenty or thirty.

She was almost relieved when Taylor skipped out of the taxi, and led her to the door.

"What is this place? I don't think I know it?"

"A club. A fun one. Trust me."

And in they went.

***

When Taylor had said "a club", Rosanna had pictured some plush private members' club.

This was not that. It was certainly plush, but it seemed staffed exclusively by willowy young women in complicated looking lingerie. Dotted through the main room were poles, and small stages, most of which were occupied by dancers in varying stages of undress.

"You've brought me to a strip club?" Rosanna giggled.

"Just wait and see. There's a little more too it than tha-Oh! There she is!"

Suddenly, Taylor waved across the room.

One of the waitresses waved back.

Rosanna's jaw dropped. The girl was heartbreakingly beautiful. Tall and willowy, with pale skin and long red hair, in a shade that couldn't possibly be natural. Her face was high cheekboned and recognisably Slavic. She wore a dark green lace bra, matching high cut briefs, black stockings, and a pair of vertiginous black heels. She had the bearing of a runway model, and a body that made Rosanna think deeply sinful thoughts.

"Is she..." Rosanna asked hesitantly.

"For you? Oh yes!"

Rosanna downed the rest of her wine. This was promising.

***

"Isn't she gorgeous?" Taylor crooned. "I asked for her specially. Her name is Irina, I think she's from Russia or Ukraine or something. Let me just go and handle the admin..."

And she swayed across the floor of the club towards Irina.

Rosanna watched as Taylor and Irina conversed quietly just out of earshot, Taylor occasionally giggling, Irina nodding thoughtfully.

In the background she saw other girls gyrating, almost all for the benefit of sallow, suited men in well-stuffed armchairs, leering greedily.

The atmosphere was heavy with sexual possibility.

Taylor and Irina walked over to Rosanna.

"Hello, I am Irina, and I will be hosting you this evening."

"Hello Irina, I'm Rosanna. Lovely to meet you."

"Your girlfriend has said we will go to private room," Irina said. "Please to follow me?"

Parting a heavy curtain she gestured for Taylor and Rosanna. The curtain concealed the entrance to a long, dimly lit corridor. As the leggy dancer swayed down the corridor, Rosanna admired her pert white rear, framed beautifully by the dark green lace of her briefs.

Taylor noticed this glance, and whispered, "she has such a great ass!", punctuating this opinion with a firm squeeze of Rosanna's own bum.

Irina stopped in front of a plain door, and opened it, ushering Rosanna and Taylor inside.

The door to the room clicked gently shut behind the three women. Irina gestured for Rosanna to sit on a leather bench by one wall, with Taylor on a second one, at right-angles to the first.

"You're not sitting next to me Tay?" Rosanna asked.

"Your girlfriend says she is to watch," Irina said firmly.

The room was tastefully uplit with small light fittings around the outside of the wall, giving it the air of an upmarket hotel lobby. Soft carpet covered the floor, and sultry, smoky jazz music played from a hidden speaker.

Taylor gestured at the corner of the room. "No cameras in here I see."

Irina raised an eyebrow meaningfully. "Private means private."

And she began to dance, swaying her hips provocatively in front of the seated Rosanna.

"God, she's beautiful", Rosanna thought to herself, as Irina undulated and strutted in front of her. If this was what a strip club was like, then maybe her ethical principles were worth suspending for an evening.

Irina's body flowed in perfect harmony with the music, every hip-shimmy and boob-wiggle tapping into an erotic dance as old as time.

Rosanna could feel her aching pussy's need, its heat and wetness and desperation to be touched. She wondered what the etiquette was here.

Her hand started to stray experimentally southwards, before Taylor grabbed it firmly.

Taylor leaned over and murmured. "Remember, we're being patient here. Just watch her first..."

Irina twisted and writhed, stroking her breasts through the sheer green material of her bra, nipples poking against the fabric. She tossed her dramatic mane of red hair from side to side, and thrust her hips towards Rosanna as she danced.

She bent forward in front of Rosanna, languidly stretching her arms down to the floor. Her perfect arse was just inches from Rosanna's face. Every frill of the lace along the edge of her knickers was perceptible. Her pale, toned derriere looked as if it was sculpted from marble.

A memory from Latin classes at school swam out of Rosanna's memory. Pygmalion.

And without even realising she was doing it, Rosanna reached forward and stroked Irina's arse.

Irina spun round like a scalded cat. "You are very bad girl!"

Taylor laughed. "She just can't resist you Irina."

Irina pouted in mock outrage. "I know how to make bad girls good."

She pressed a section of the wall near the door, and opened a concealed cupboard.

Reaching in, she held up two pairs of professional-looking handcuffs.

"I make this dance special for you, yes?"

"Ah, I don't know about this?", Rosanna said awkwardly, as Irina snapped the handcuff over her left wrist and attached the other end to a fixing on the wall.

"Just relax and enjoy yourself", Taylor purred. "I promise you'll love it. I know I did..."

The Russian stripper picked up the second pair of handcuffs and locked them firmly around Rosanna's other wrist. Rosanna was now thoroughly secured to the wall, her arms raised above her shoulders at a comfortable yet constrictive angle.

"Is comfortable?"

Rosanna smiled nervously, as she gave the cuffs a tentative tug. "Not too bad."

"Good."

And with that, Irina straddled Rosanna.

Rosanna smelt the heady scent of the dancer's musky perfume, and felt the muscular weight of her body. Irina lowered her head and planted a series of delicate kisses down Rosanna's neck and along her collarbone.

"I thought this was a no-touching type thing?" Rosanna queried.

"Typical lawyer", giggled Taylor.

"I did say it was *private* room", smiled Irina conspiratorially.

Her hand found the top button of Rosanna's silky blouse and unhooked it.

Rosanna didn't dare move.

Then she undid the second.

Rosanna held her breath.

Irina's nimble fingers undid the third and fourth buttons, leaving Rosanna's blouse gaping wide.

It revealed the tanned flesh of her boobs held in a lacy white balconette bra. Her dark nipples were clearly visible.

Irina licked her lips. "I think maybe you would look good stripping for me!"

And she took Rosanna's breasts in the palms of her hands giving them a firm squeeze.

As her painfully taut nipples scraped the lace of her bra, Rosanna let out a little squeak.

"You like?" asked Irina.

"I like", confirmed Rosanna.

"We carry on." She skilfully scooped Rosanna's boobs out of her bra cups, leaving them sitting high on the white lace like a pair of orbs.

And with a final appreciative squeeze, Irina slid her palms onto Rosanna's gym-honed stomach, and down towards the waist of her suit trousers.

"I am going to make you *little bit* more comfortable," Irina announced, as she unbuttoned the trousers. Rosanna instinctively lifted her bum up, allowing Irina to wriggle the tight trousers down her legs and round her ankles. Underneath her suit she was wearing a tiny white lace thong, to match her bra.

The white material only barely covered Rosanna's modesty.

"Oh poor girl, you are suffering!" Irina giggled, as she beheld the clear damp patch between Rosanna's legs. "Let me make it worse..."

She stood up, removing herself from Rosanna's lap.

And she perfunctorily reached behind her back, undid the clasp of her green bra, and let it fall to the floor, exposing her pale pink nipples. Her breasts, small and round and pert, sat high on her chest. The bra had clearly been there far more for decoration than support.

Rosanna gasped as she felt another twinge of arousal between her legs, looking at the half naked Russian girl.

Irina stood in front of Rosanna, a pale auburn-haired topless goddess.

Without breaking eye contact she slowly ran her hand down her alabaster stomach and into the front of her lacy green knickers.

She withdrew her fingers. Even in the intimate lighting of the private room Rosanna could see they were glistening.

Irina raised her fingers to Rosanna's lips. "Taste".

Rosanna sucked on her finger, tasting the musky juices of the gorgeous Eastern European dancer.

"See how I love my job. You like?"

In place of an answer Rosanna took two more fingers in her mouth, sucking them clean.

"You are dirty girl!" Irina said, cupping Rosanna under the chin. "What does your girlfriend think?"

Rosanna looked across to the adjoining leather bench. Taylor was sitting with her legs spread, completely engrossed, one hand idly stroking herself through her underwear.

"I think she gets off on this too, no?"

Rosanna nodded dumbly.

"Now, we see if you are having fun too."

And with that she edged Rosanna's thong to one side and plunged two fingers straight into her swollen wet cunt.

Rosanna, who was already at boiling point after the stripping and the teasing, screamed.

Irina straddled her thigh, grinding her lace covered crotch against Rosanna's leg as her fingers pumped away inside her. She skilfully finger-fucked the horny lawyer, driving her higher and higher towards orgasm.

Just as Rosanna felt the familiar feeling build inside her, Irina withdrew her fingers.

"Oh for fuck's sake, please just finish me off!" she growled, her aching pussy flushed and yearning.

Irina frowned. "You are very commanding for girl wearing handcuffs. Miss Taylor, what do you think? Is she ready?"

Taylor, still touching herself, giggled. "I think you should tease her some more".

***

Irina slid off Rosanna's lap, and stretched in front of her. "Miss Taylor, please to help?"

Taylor got up from her bench, and embraced Irina from behind. Looking dirtily at Rosanna, she began to kiss and lick Irina's neck, cupping her pert round boobs.

Rosanna was caught in a mire of jealousy and lust. "Oh you bitch", she thought to herself.

Taylor hooked her thumbs into Irina's green knickers, and slowly slid them down her pale thighs, exposing her to Rosanna, who gawped at her immaculate, shaved mound.

Irina picked up her knickers, turned them inside out, and pressed the material over Rosanna's nose and mouth. Rosanna greedily inhaled the scent of Irina's lust. Stretching them tight, Irina kissed Rosanna through the material, their tongues clashing and tasting her cunt juices.

As she kissed her client, the Russian stripper again began to fondle Rosanna's pussy. Rosanna moaned into the lacy briefs spread over her face. "Please...please."

Irina looked up at Taylor. "Now?"

Taylor was watching raptly, a hand in her black knickers masturbating furiously. Her expressive red lips released moan after moan as she fingered herself towards a voyeuristic standing climax. "Fuck, yes, do it, DO IT!"

And with one, two, three, four, five sharp pumps of her fingers, Irina brought Rosanna to a shaking, moaning, swearing orgasm.

"AAAAHHH!" Rosanna wailed as her body shuddered.

The muscles of Rosanna's slick cunt gripped Irina's fingers like a vice as she fucked her.

Rosanna gasped for air through the lace knickers as she shrieked her pleasure at deafening volume. Taylor came at the same time, watching her restrained lover being expertly defiled by the Russian tart.

As Irina withdrew her fingers, Rosanna growled. "No, please, more!"

Irina parted her index and middle fingers, then slid them into Rosanna's cunt and arse simultaneously. As she fucked her with sharp, short jabs she spat what sounded like a familiar mantra.

"You are dirty slut, dirty, dirty slut. Come for your Irina."

And Rosanna did, the dual sensations of a finger in her back door and in her pussy almost turning her entire body to a sweaty mound of quivering jelly. She thrashed against the restraints as she came, her arching back lifting her whole body as Irina fingered her hard.

"Fuck, fuck", Rosanna whimpered as her cunt flooded the slick leather with its juices.

***

Soaked in sweat and sated, Rosanna slumped back against her restraints. Her trousers were pooled around her ankles, her knickers were tugged roughly to one side, and her bare breasts stood proud under her open blouse.

Irina stood with hands on hips, eyeing her handiwork. "You are beautiful girl. Miss Taylor is very lucky."

And with that parting shot, she kissed Rosanna on the cheek, picked up her bra and knickers, and swayed out of the room, naked but for her stockings and heels.

Rosanna looked up at Taylor, her eyes still a little glazed. "Are you going to untie me, Tay?"

Taylor smirked. "Oh, didn't I say? We still have the room for another hour."

And she unzipped her black dress, and let it fall to the floor.