All Comments on 'Dressing Room Fun'

by Horny Couple

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioabout 18 years ago
doesn't deliver at all

When I opened this story, I wanted to be reminded of the many times when I would play the dressing room games with my ex. God, we'd have so much fun, leaving the door open at a second string Victorias' Secret, flashing, it was such an exciting turn on.

But this story is a sad disappointment. Honestly, much of what is posted on Lit is contrived fantasy, we all know that. But the whole fantasy image is destroyed when the main male character is described as a disabled man in a wheelchair with the crotch cut out of his pants. Is there anyone alive who fantasices in this direction? My assumption is that a disabled man fantacises about NOT being disabled. I could be wrong, more power to the disabled, live off those SSD checks and go have sex at the mall.

So to me this is a zero, a flat line turn off, reminds me of those old Penthouse stories about having sex with 1 legged women.

wet_princess69wet_princess69about 18 years ago
it was okay!

I liked the storyline, but I thought that the writing itself was poorly done.. could have been better. I thought that the man sounded more like a cheerleader then a lover.. I wouldn't fuck him, "how do you want it? HARD AND FAST!" "When do you want it? NOW!" "Where do you want it? IN MY PUSSY!" ick. Just didn't do it for me. And I dont understand why he was in a wheelchair?

louienohiolouienohioabout 18 years ago
Another catagory?

This was closer to incest/taboo than ex/voy. I suppose it's possible to imagine the wheelchair stuff, think about Jane Fonda in the 'Coming Home' movie, riding Bruce Dern. But do I really want to go there?

If this story gets even 1 positive comment, I'll be surprised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorny Couple@Horny Couple
93 Followers
We are a happily married horny couple. Christine is 59 and Bruce is 62, who really enjoy warming up by reading the great stories on Literotica. We like to masturbate each other while reading stories. Christine especially likes reading stories while having her pussy licked or w...