Dressing Room Malfunction Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife models lingerie for friend in dressing room.
2.7k words
4.53
26.3k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandD
JoandD
252 Followers

DRESSING ROOM 2

This is my second story about a dressing room experience, and it represents a significant escalation in my increasingly intentional exhibitionist behavior. I was planning to go shopping for lingerie on a Saturday when my husband, Dave was playing golf. My plans were to shop at a mall near our home where there's a nice upscale local department store. While I'm not into overly sexy lingerie, I always debate whether to buy something a little "sexier" for Dave's benefit. Since this trip was on a Saturday, it was going to be very busy, and I always have mixed emotions when shopping for lingerie like this without Dave. While he does give me good natured encouragement to push the envelope a little, he also can on occasion unfairly accuse me of buying overly traditional or in his opinion, "orthopedic underwear" if left to my own devices. This day I found a few feminine and just a bit edgy things I thought I might actually like to wear and felt they were both comfortable (my main complaint is that sexier ones often aren't) and not at all "sleazy" looking (my other concern). "Take that, Dave."

The first thing I had picked out was a "no-seam" sheer cup white bra and matching panties, that other than for their border-line transparency looked to be something quite acceptable, fun and perfect for wearing under t-shirts. A second bra was a little more questionable being a "wonder bra." Being smaller on top, this one gave me some upward push to create some visible cleavage. This would be great with my "little black dress" at cocktail parties, but it also pushed my nipples up far enough that they might be partially exposed especially if I were to be leaning forward. I had second thoughts and wondered about how I'd feel and look in that one. So, I also chose a lacy demi-cup bra I knew Dave would absolutely love but offering enough coverage to keep my nipples safely inside. I also found a nice white camisole and matching panties that I knew I would wear regularly.

As I continued to look, I was surprised to run into a guy I've known for quite a while through work. We've gone out for lunch and drinks after work on enough occasions, that he had really become a friend of mine too. He looked at the items I had already picked out, but quickly turned away like he must have felt a little embarrassed looking at my would-be underwear. Then, he asked if I had time and would be willing to help him pick out something for his wife's birthday present.

I replied I would be glad to help, but that not knowing her I couldn't be sure about what styles would necessarily be her choice for lingerie. He laughed and said he could relate, though he went on to say while his wife did like some of the "skimpier" stuff she tended to the more traditional, i.e., "orthopedic" styles in "Dave-speak" too. He said this with a chuckle as he looked longingly at the "wonder bra" I was holding.

I asked what he thought his wife would think of the things I had picked out, and he gave a noncommittal shrug and said, "I'm not exactly sure what she'd think, but I'd sure love to see her in those."

"Do you know her sizes?" I asked, trying to be helpful.

"I'm pretty sure she wears a 36A bra and size 6 panties," he quickly replied. I must say I was impressed that he actually knew her bra and panties sizes.

He looked at me and said, "I think you're about the same size, if you were going to try them on anyway, could you give me your opinion on whether they're things you like? That would help me a lot." While I agreed, it was a little spooky that his wife wore my exact sizes.

I wasn't exactly sure where this was leading, but I wanted to help-out a friend, and honestly it was getting to be a lot more fun than shopping with Dave who most often wouldn't like much of what I picked out and I likely wouldn't like many of his alternative suggestions. Today, again I thought I hit a home run on my choices, and I couldn't imagine any man not being excited by the sight of me in them.

"Come on," I said and led him back to the dressing rooms. As I confessed earlier on more than a few past occasions I've left the curtains open a crack to give Dave and some lucky strangers a peek at me while changing clothes. But this was a guy I knew and would continue seeing often through our jobs. I wasn't sure if I could feel comfortable giving him an "accidental" sneak peek of me in these items, or if I'd just give him my verbal opinions.

The layout of the store was pretty standard, with the dressing rooms all at the back of the lingerie department, and they did still have curtains instead of doors. As I went to change, I led him to a chair and told him to "wait right here," just outside my dressing room. This kind of surprised him, but I guess he figured I might want to tell him what I thought of these things or something like that. I was starting to enjoy this little scenario more than I would have expected. I again kept thinking about the number of occasions where I've accidentally and accidentally on purpose left the curtains open with a gap big enough to allow Dave and other men who I didn't know to watch me changing. These were usually in out-of-town stores where anonymity had given me courage and the daring to expose myself in controlled situations. Since there was no such anonymity today, I decided to pull the curtain closed as most women would.

I think he tried to be subtle sitting right there, not wanting to look like he was some lurking pervert. He could see my bare feet and lower legs as I slowly took off my jeans, and for some men that alone might be a bit of a tease. But, as I looked at the full-length image of me in the mirror as I now also took off my sweater and tried the camisole, I knew I wanted to show him more. I knew I probably couldn't create a gap in the curtain now without it being seen as playing some kind of rather sophomoric game with him. The camisole fit fine so I took it off and set it aside.

Next, I took off my bra, and did a self-assessment of my breasts. I liked what I saw and took my time putting on the seamless bra and panties. I felt my excitement growing with the prospect of sharing this intimate moment with Glen. Then I opened-up the curtain up a few inches called his name. No game playing now. He came over probably expecting me to hand him some item and tell him to get it in a different size. Instead, I pulled the curtain open several inches more and said, "Come over here," as I motioned with a hand protruding from the opening.

Instead of having him run to exchange an item, it was clear I wanted him to look into the dressing room, which he did and found me "modeling" the sheer bra and panties I'd selected. And sheer it was! He clearly didn't quite know what to say. Seeing me in nearly transparent underwear with excited nipples and my pubic hair on display was obviously a lot more than he had expected when I offered to try the stuff on. He was literally speechless. I did a little pirouette so he could see all angles, and pulled the curtain shut again.

I changed into the demi-cup lacy bra and matching panties. This was my favorite ensemble; sexy without looking cheap. Again, I opened the curtain and summoned my friend and offered him another peek. "How do you like these?" I asked.

"Uh, I like them, but I'm not sure about my wife," he kind of mumbled. I was more than a little disappointed in his response, since I was feeling exceedingly sexy in this set, and getting more than a little aroused in modeling them for him. I felt my willingness to accommodate him by sharing my body's private places was being dismissed without the anywhere near the appreciation it deserved.

Not long after, I opened the curtain, and my wiggling finger again beckoned him to look inside. This time I was in the "wonder bra," and my suspicions were correct, not everything would completely fit into the cups. I amazed myself with how unabashed, and quite excited I was to have him see me in this bra and panties including an unobstructed view of the half-moon crescents of a pair of "escaping" nipples. "What do you think?" I asked.

He couldn't find the right words for a few seconds, perhaps not wanting to say anything stupid, so all he could muster was, "Wow, that's really nice of you." He should have known that sounded pretty lame, and that I probably wanted to hear something a bit more flattering. I just closed the curtain again as I stood there trying to collect my thoughts. It seemed I was going to have to offer still tastier bait to go fishing for his compliments.

One more time I opened the curtain and summoned my friend Glen. This time when he peered in, I was standing there completely naked and asked, "Well, do you like this better?"

Now he was completely stunned, but did have the sense to say, "Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Thank you, Joan!" This brought a big smile to my face, which told me I was enjoying all of this every bit as much as he now appeared to be, and possibly more.

Then I did another "360" to let him see every bit of me, and then the show was over, and I closed the curtain. By the time I came out again I had pretty much forgotten all about the lingerie for myself.

"I think she'd like these," he said taking the white sheer set from me. The gleam in his eyes told me that he now knew he'd been quite privileged to savor sights I generally reserved for my husband.

I wasn't sure what to say but figured I'd let him lead any further discussion.

He went to the cash register and paid for the things, and he told me he had to get going and quite unceremoniously left the store. I must have had some serious guilt pangs over my performance for Glen, because I did buy the wonder bra I knew Dave would like the most.

I've seen Glen a couple of times since shopping together and we've never said a word about the dressing room show.

I had first just planned to tuck today away as one of my fondest secret memories, but Dave and I had set up some "rules of engagement" for our pursuing sexual playfulness. One of the rules was full disclosure if an opportunity arose where we could not participate together. Much of our play involved one of us being the exhibitionist, usually me and the other being the voyeur, more often Dave. We recognized that in some situations, like today, I was alone and did not want to miss the chance at a highly sensuous interaction. Our rules meant Dave deserved to hear about it and hopefully enjoy a vicarious thrill from both his visualizing ("voyeuring?") my exposure, and just as importantly from sharing in my own sensual pleasure from doing it.

When we were both home and enjoying a 4:00 Saturday bottle of wine we snuggled up to talk about our day. Dave related his golf game and updates on what was happening with his fellow players and their families who I knew also. That didn't take too long, and Dave of course asked about my day and shopping specifically.

I told him I'd run into Glen while looking at underwear and that he'd asked my help in choosing something for his wife's birthday. Knowing my lingerie shopping history, he smiled teasingly and asked, "Did you encounter any dressing room curtain problems?"

After a few seconds of thought, I replied coyly, "Not the kind you're thinking of. Since I know Glen so well, giving him an accidental peek would have seemed pretty contrived. He asked me to try on a few things and render my opinion, but since he knows his wife's tastes a whole lot better than I do, I thought he should fully participate in the decision-making process."

"Let me guess, you invited him into the dressing room?" Dave asked curiously.

"Of course not, there wasn't room,' I said teasing him back, "I just invited his eyes in," I added," more playfully.

"Since I wasn't there, according to our 'rules of engagement' I'm supposed to get a detailed description of everything that happened," he pointed out, thankfully with a curious smile on his face.

I told him about unexpectedly meeting Glen, and his request for help shopping for his wife. I couldn't resist taunting Dave about how nice it was looking for lingerie without feeling harassed to buy things beyond my comfort zone, and which I wouldn't likely wear. To further make my point, I added that without his goading me, "I actually picked out some pretty sexy and quite revealing bras," and didn't need to add "that Glen got to see." So, there!

"I think Glen's enthusiasm for my lingerie selections made me want to also initiate and encourage his desire for seeing me in them even more. I hope that makes sense?" I asked.

Dave knows I don't always have the best body self-image, and despite all his heartfelt praise and compliments, I need some third-party affirmation from time to time. This turned out to be one of those times. I explained how all this led me to invite Glen to peek into the dressing room and my wanting for his admiration of my body as well as for my daring to show it to him. I could tell that Dave was getting turned on hearing this and wanting to hear more and in great detail.

I spared none of those details in describing the items I modeled for Glen, how much of me they left exposed, and how that aroused me. I could see Dave's excitement increasing as I shared my story with him. As importantly I tried to express the frustration I felt in not receiving from Glen anywhere near the appropriate accolades I so deserved and needed for sharing my intimacy with him. This unmet lust fed my need to show him more of me.

I continued telling Dave the details of my performance, and how my arousal level was raised geometrically with each increasingly revealing item. When I described modeling the "wonder bra," I graphically related how much of my nipples were exposed, how extended they were, and how wet my panties were becoming. We were now both in the throes of arousal, as I took off my shirt and showed him the wonder bra exactly as I had just described.

When he asked me to continue my story, I expressed my continued disappointment in Glen's total inadequacy in recognizing the gift I was giving him, especially with this bra. Dave looked at me as I further tempted him by unhooking the bra and letting it fall off my shoulders and then my breasts. I went on to explain that Glen's coolness and my needs had made me so horny by then I decided to go "all-in" with the last act of my play. By this time Dave had pulled down his shorts and was stroking his cock just enough to stay at the brink of orgasm.

Seeing his sexual response to hearing my story, I told him how I beckoned Glen to look into the dressing room one more time to see me completely naked. This was enough to put Dave over the edge and he lost his load in a dramatic climax. After awhile we went to shower and later gathered on the deck with another bottle of wine.

We didn't need to rehash too much of what transpired today, but both identified this as a perfect example of one of us experiencing a sexually playful time alone, and how sharing it this way cold give the other an incredible vicarious high too.

JoandD
JoandD
252 Followers