Drew's Troubles - Omega Colony #06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten slinked up and mounted the sofa she stood beside. She was silent but her mouth was back in a quiet growl. A real growl came from behind her as Goldie slowly crept up with all fur up, canines bared and making the deepest growl that Nalia had ever heard come out of her. The two fur legged family members had become her unofficial security squad as her tummy grew with child.

The twins inside her started to kick and squirm feeling all the endorphins floating around due to the fear-flight stress.

"All of you stand down," she stated to Goldie and Kitten while reaching out to touch them and let them know she meant it. Kitten backed down immediately once contact was made. Goldie, not being mentally connected still reacted in defense of her 'sister'.

Nalia grabbed her neck fur and yanked. Goldie finally shifted her gaze and looked at Nalia. Nalia said the only thing she could think of quiet the situation.

"NO! STOP! Family, and Friend," pointing at the scary looking Cockroach. Like out of an old cartoon, Goldie's fur flattened, she sat and cocked her head looking she wanted to ask, "Huh?"

"My apologies to causing such a disturbance. I was curious to see the castle and was told I had "free run" I believe is the phrase that was given," they all heard, after the of series clicks and whistles ended.

And then the damn cockroach bowed.

"I am the new ambassador. You cannot pronounce my name and I have not had a chance to choose one that can be used. Thank you for including me as a hive member of your...your august...family,"

Nalia started to chuckle, "August,' is not a word that we normally use for our family."

"You are Nalia," the clicking continued and the ambassador just kept clicking, "Mate to the other Lord Drew the leader of the colony known as Omega. But you also have as second function, to assimilate other persons into to your fascinating society," there was a pause, "my apologies, but I am not sure of the true meaning of 'slave'."

"Well, I am sure we can spend time trying to define our 'fascinating' society," just then the twins kicked again, but it did not stop and made her moan. The pain was so intense that she had to slide to the couch that Kitten had vacated. Halfway on to the couch she felt it, a huge gush of fluids. Her water had just broken. Nalia slid to her knees with her torso and head on the couch moaning.

Goldie whimpered seeing her in such pain. Kitten backed away at first feeling the pain emanate from Nalia. And then she started to purr and rub her head on Nalia's back.

"I am sorry if I caused such a reaction. You look in pain. Is there anything I can do to help?" the Ambassador asked.

The pain kept radiating. When it did not clamp down on her body, she was just trying to catch her breath, in between the contractions.

On a down period, Nalia finally answered, "Yes please help me stand and help me down two floors and across the castle to the new medical wing."

"It would be my honor. I have studied about mammalian species giving birth, but it would be fascinating to participate if that is possible."

"I am not sure we have a choice, either get me down there or you may be delivering the babies by yourself."

"I assure you, I just want to watch." The ambassador started forward and Kitten bared her fangs and hissed.

Nalia forced herself up and put an arm around kitten's huge head and radiated calm. Kitten calmed but was very skittish as this strange creature placed its forelegs around Nalia. Kittens fangs were back out.

Another wave of contractions hit and Nalia started to crumple. With little effort, the ambassador lifted and cradled her in its forelegs and started towards the door where Nalia pointed.

And that is how the twins were born. Nalia's twins came into world assisted by the efforts of a whimpering she-wolf, a lioness with tufted ears, a golden two-meter cockroach in a cowboy hat, and the nursing staff, many of whom were freed slaves.

***

DB and Cara were just wrapping up the mayors meeting. At least it was not as exciting as the first of Drews colonial governor's meetings. But it was frustrating beyond reason for DB to hear that some of the town leaders telling the poor and hungry not to eat the tuber because they had been told false rumors by 'others.' These 'others' tended to be well off and looking to make profit on others misfortune, in other words, profiteers.

DB marked down these towns, and villages so information could be gathered through the freed slave networks. Either the mayors were in league with the profiteers or so gullible that they believed in what used to be called 'fake news' and 'alternative facts.'

He still could not believe the argument that broke out over the use of the hydroelectric plant. Several local businessmen stated quite openly that they needed the electricity to power their manufacturing plants. When DB stated back that it would be municipal uses such as water pumping and hospitals first, they came unglued and threatened to sue.

It turns out, they had paid small fortunes to some Odessa and been promised the world. DB told them to sue the Odessa underlings, if they could find them. DB had shipped them back to earth naked and 'cleansed.' He knew they did not take anything back with them. So, the loot was probably buried out in a field somewhere.

DB had questioned Lord Drew's 'Lesa faire' concept of how the colonies were to be run. Drew wanted the colonies to be allowed to grow into their own 'thing' whatever that was. DB did not trust the 'human' ability to trade fairly. He really did want Omega to thrive, but he had started out with a 'loaded deck' and it caused him to be bias. He had to admit the Colonies run my Governor Li and the triumvirate style of the three Avian governors, were thriving.

He knew when he was handed this mess that was underwater from the moment he landed or was shot down as the case was. He was tired, and just wanted a day or two without drama.

"Fuck!" came from the front of the shuttle before he could even get on board. He spun through the hatchway to find Cara staring wide eyed at the holo-display of her pad. His one rule was all comm units off during meetings, so the speaker had everyone's attention. She had just lit hers up and there was a mixture of wonder and horror on her face.

"Cara, what's wrong?" DB asked.

"Nalia had her twins without me..." she said and then faded out of the conversation staring at her screen. She turned her head slightly like she was trying to see between the lines on her display.

"Is she ok? Are the babies ok?" he started to panic, these were his children and his mate after all.

"Yes, my love, all is well. She had them in the new neonatal facility in the capital, "Its...what...who is in the picture that has me confused." She ended pointing at her display and spun it slightly so he could look.

Included with the happy news was a picture of the glowing mother cradling the twins in each arm. On one side was Goldie with her large head resting on the bed, eyes staring at Nalia and the babies. Several nurses stood to this side with their hands stroking the she-wolf. On the other side of the bed stood kitten, both front paws on the bed, crouched so she could sniff the newborn. Nurses gathered on this side of the bed too, hands stroking the large feline and framing the whole picture was a giant golden cockroach in a cowboy hat with its forearms outstretched, directly behind and above the serene gathering of happy beings.

DB quietly took his seat at the pilot's console activated the AI and gave directions to fly them to the capital at the quickest possible haste. His face was placid at first, then his lips began to curl. Soon he was smiling, then the giggles started.

"Are you going to let your mate know what you find so amusing regarding a giant cockroach hovering over our mate and our new children? I do not find this amusing at all!" Cara was winding up to a true hissy fit.

"It seems my love, that our mate somehow met the new 'secret' ambassador and somehow it became involved in the birth of our new children."

The AI chimed in "Lord DB, you have 34 messages active on your comm unit, 14 in the past ½ hour."

"Just patch me into the contact 'Nalia,' the rest can wait"

The heads up display of the shuttle flicked active and became an instant Vid show of what looked more like a party. Children could be seen running through the scene. A giant cockroach was center picture with several children seeming to be talking to it and one little girl was stroking the chitin armor of a foreleg.

"DB are you there can you hear me?" Came Nalia's voice. Cara was brimming over with questions, but DB grabbed her hand.

"Yes love, you have the camera reversed." There was fumbling and then Nalia face came into focus.

"Are you and the babies well?" DB asked directly. His other hand was up in the universal sign to Cara to let him finish

"Yes, my mate, one boy and one girl, both well and currently asleep after feeding." Nalia looked tired but pleased.

"We will be there in an hour, I have 'requested medical clearance' so we should touch down at the castle as soon as possible. I love you my mate." He ended that comment with a moment of silence looking into her eyes.

"I am sure our other mate has a lot more questions. AI, shift the display to portable unit already activated." Cara did not wait but erupted with a long stream of questions, comments, and bursts of happy tears.

DB settled back in the pilot's chair and kept track of the other vehicles in his area. He never became complacent while flying after having his ass shot out of the sky not that long ago. He was a father now and had that added responsibility to deal with along with a Colony on the brink of either failure or growth.

***

DB was called away again, for another 'emergency' which turned out to be a party in his honor for the safe arrival of his children. After a series of drinks and lots of back slapping, he returned home at dusk He was greeted by two furry creatures that seemed to have become part of his life in Omega.

As soon as the ramp dropped, and the hatch opened there was a tufted eared lioness with her head in his chest. He was still amazed at how she had grown in musculature and bulk size. Goldie waited for him on the tarmac, not wanting the 'accidental chance' she would be taken for a flight.

He rubbed them both in greeting and was curious why his mates did not even come out of the house to waive at his arrival, as had been customary. He just assumed that the babies were taking up more of their time.

He traveled through the house quietly calling their names, only to hear a shush come from the master suite. He quietly entered and found both babies asleep in the adjoining bassinets and light giggling coming from the in-suite. Kitten was already laid out on the rug by the entrance and Goldie was completely stretched out on the tile floor on the other side of the large walk-in tub.

He entered expecting to find Cara and Nalia at water play again. He was a bit surprised that Nalia would be so frisky after just giving birth. What he encountered was quite a bit different. When he had heard the splashing, he had removed his shirt and started to release his pants when he froze. There was a third woman bathing with his mates. Nalia was sitting on the side of the tub splashing her feet in the water. She was in her standard comfy close of loose cotton kilt and one of his old earth t-shirts. Cara was plain naked and buried to her neck in water. The stranger was turned away from him. her long dark hair stretching almost down to her beautiful naked heart shaped ass. She had a very human hourglass figure and was much taller than Nalia or Target. She turned a quarter turn, and her larger breasts came into view. Unlike his mate, the two lower breasts were much smaller just two ovoid with pronounced nipples, but the larger top breasts were almost human in size and hung the same way.

She was Kettle, but with surprisingly beautiful human features. The combination was entrancing. She looked into his eyes with the sultriest look. His heart nearly stopped.

He heard laughing from one side of him. He closed his mouth and with a great deal of effort ripped his eyes away from the vision dripping with water in his tub. The laughing became louder.

"See! I told you what would happen. Every male that sees her has the same reaction. Of course, every time I see her, it almost the same." Nalia commented Cara. The strange woman began to giggle. DB thought she was the sexiest thing he had seen...ever. Giggling at his stupidity did not diminish the attraction.

"Damn, that was the hottest thing I have ever seen, and no words were spoken." Cara commented to both women.

DB was silent. His hands were placed in front of his pants, to cover the rather apparent erection. His eyes flicked between his two mates and then quickly drifted to the unknown woman.

The unknown woman then turned towards him and walked up the steps. When she was a couple of meters away, she knelt on a pile of towels and supplicated herself to him.

"My mate, may I introduce Alainn, late of House O'Conner." She saw DB react, "Yes my love, she was the prize of Master O'Conner. We were...close before my temper got me shipped away to you. I saw her name on the freed slave manifests and talked with her after my speech. She has requested a position with our house as a nanny." She smiled at him, "but I refused."

"Aw, it would be fun to have her around just to see our mate's reaction each time she enters a room." Cara commented still seated in the tub.

"Oh, my sister, I did not refuse her help, only her becoming a nanny for our mate to be lusting over. She is to help run your and my side interests. She has an uncanny ability to organize everything. She will be perfect to help you run your marketing and import/export endeavors. If you do not want her help, she can help me place the freed slaves and teach them to read."

DB was just standing still not sure which landmine would get him in more trouble. His erection from looking at this beautiful creature on her knees with arms outstretched just touching is feet. He could see down to her beautiful ass and where her tail should be. Or to his mates that had shifted to business talk while he stayed still.

"Alainn, stop teasing, you're going to give an aneurism. Go scrub him clean but bring him to us before he cums. We need to negotiate some rules between the four of us. Ill want to play with you too. And Cara will surly want to join in the fun." Nalia finished and turned back to Cara to discuss more business.

Alainn raised up to her knees and sat on her ankles. She motioned DB closer with motions of her fingers. She began to unfasten his pants and slowly slide them down his legs taking her time and massaging his inner thighs as she lowered his pants. She did the same with his underwear.

She slid her hands around to his bare ass and then pulled him forward. She took his tool in her mouth and slowly took all of it to the root while keeping that same sultry look in her eyes. She used her rough tongue to circle the cock in her mouth and DB lost all control.

He groaned and grabbed her head while pouring his cum deep down her throat.

"Damn it woman, did I not give you explicit instructions?" Nalia commented trying to act stern.

"Yes mistress," Alainn stated with feigned apology. They both smiled at each other. It was a game they played in the past, but in reverse.

"Oh, you little slut, you will be punished later. Go bathe him now. He will be hard again before you get halfway done with his bath. Try to behave this time." Nalia commented knowing this was all play.

"Yes mistress, I will try," Alainn replied with a devilish smile and then stood and led DB into the deep tub.

"Somehow I feel that things are going to get livelier in the colonies," Cara commented

"You have no idea, wait until you see some of my other selections to assist with you trading business," answered Nalia.

***

With his family back home and secured in New Hope, it was time for more travel. He visited some of the towns and villages that he had been worried about during his Mayors meeting. He found two in deplorable conditions. They were full of the inequities of leftover ideas of the Odessa. He had been warned by his spy network, that these same humans secretly met and decided the oppression of their ex-slaves.

He arrived secretly in his vaporous form and hid behind a tree in their meeting place. It had not been hard to find, a huge bonfire in the middle of the forest. He was shocked to see the flag of the Russian federation planted next to a flag he never expected to see except in a history book, the stars and bars of the NA confederacy.

A foxy was crying on the ground, a noose already around her neck. Her hands and feet were bound. He knew her, she was one of his spies.

The leader, mask in place, was talking in both Russian and Ukrainian, with a smattering of NA English. He was extoling the unfairness of allowing these lesser beings to have control over the overlords lives. All the masked participants were human. He saw a smattering of females spread amongst the masked crowd.

The whole scene rolled out before him, harkening back to times hundreds of years ago, where fear was used to oppress and subjugate.

They talked and talked, how they had to regain their control and fortunes. To cast out these foreign devils that Satan had brought to destroy their lives. DB looked up in the trees and saw that his drones were in place and capturing the footage necessary to justify his next action.

Four members of the group surged forward and grabbed the Foxy and righted her. They had bagged her, but left her mouth unbound so they could hear and mock her pleas. The rope was thrown over a high branch and then they pulled.

The Foxy screamed as the rope pulled taught and then she flopped down to the ground again. The clearing was quiet except for the crackling of the fire, she heard quiet footsteps come close. Her bleeding ear rotated to pick up as much sound as she could. Her body tensed as she felt hands on her, turning her over.

"Its ok, they are gone. You are safe and I'll get you to a hospital where your wounds can be treated."

Her hands and feet were untied and then there was a rush, she became sick. She then was on a soft blanket. She untied and pulled off the hood that had been thrust and tied over her head. Others were there as the black hood was removed. It was the hospital in Sofia where she worked as a nurse.

Others rushed to help, she just curled into a ball and began to cry.

*

DB felt sickened. He was a good man. He felt he really was, but...He had just slaughtered over 40 people without any due process of law. In a fit of blind anger, he had sent them swimming. Man, and woman together, into the dark water off the coast to find whatever sea denizen happen to be close and hungry. They were always hungry.

He had the video, that would show everything up to the point of the vanishing bodies. His newest Raven security officer would be sent to investigate. She would pass the word around to superstitious village folk that the capital was at work again. That evil doers would be punished. The video would become public and then the investigation would stall because lack of bodies.

No one would touch one of his own again.

***

End of Chapter 6


12