All Comments on 'Drinks & Kinks'

by chloehunt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 2 years ago

Fun and well written, 5*

BruceWoBruceWoabout 2 years ago

Thank you Chloe. Your writing from a female POV is the best on this site. Always look forward to your work.

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty64about 2 years ago

Another web woven to perfection, the unsuspecting shy ones getting to plow through their inhibitions in this tasty masterpiece. You are my favorite follow.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 2 years ago

This is my first reading of a work by this author. And although it's a challenge and in particular the April 1st one, I really liked the focus, the plot, the pacing and the ending.

Undoubtedly, a feminine look, on a more novelistic theme, but with eroticism and to a certain degree of graphic sex.

I will read your other works, and I hope they are on the same level as this one. Good works are always welcome.

I offered four stars. As it was your first one, that I read, I don't want to create expectations. Hahaha.

But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank ypu. I a grateful.

Both original and funny!!

Certainly a great way to have a special first date. I too was a shy nerd in college/ I jogged but was shy.

Found this story thtough April Fool cotest.

Now I am going to read your other stories.

Thanks again YYZ reader

Jim2023Jim20238 months ago

The best April fools story ever. I can’t imagine my wife going for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous