Drinks & Kinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down, Nicole. There's no rush," he panted.

I chuckled and slowed my strokes. I watched his sleepy expression as I caressed his tip with my lips, often flicking my tongue against the bottom. I reached up and gently massaged his scrotum, feeling the weight of his testicles against my fingers. I could tell by the tension in his muscles that he wouldn't last much longer, so I took him deep into my throat a few times, showing him I could do it. He chewed his bottom lip as he watched me. I squeezed his base and pumped him steadily, eager to return the pleasure he had given me. I worked my tongue against the underside of his shaft, making him squirm a little. His meat was rock hard between my lips when he gasped and tensed. An explosion of cum flooded my mouth as I worked him through the pleasure. His flavor added some saltiness to the vanilla that was still on his cock. He groaned and trembled as I sucked him dry. My pussy was horny again after enjoying his pleasure.

A cry from the other side of the room stole our attention for a moment. David had Brooke bent over the paint table, plowing his cock into her dripping pussy. We had an excellent side view of the action. Brooke's tits were squished against the table under her, acting like cushions as David jarred their bodies with his thrusts. She was vigorously rubbing her clit as she panted with her mouth open. My pussy ached with want as I watched David pound her to orgasm. She cried out and squirmed against the table as she rode his cock through the pleasure. David grunted a few seconds later and pushed hard into her, shaking from his own rush of pleasure.

"Yikes," Rowan gulped as we watched the heated scene.

"Yeah, they ruined their paintings," I sighed, making him laugh.

Once David and Brooke finished screwing, they straightened up and apologized for getting carried away. We assured them it was fine, and we didn't care. After that, we turned our focus to repairing our paintings. Then we put on our complimentary Venetian masks and summoned our waiter to take an official Drinks & Kinks portrait. The winner would be announced after our second round of drinks and tapas. A hidden shower room was attached to the end of the glass box. David and Brooke excused themselves to clean up. We knew they were likely going to screw again. We didn't care since we were hoping for some alone time.

"This is the best blind date I ever had," I confessed.

Rowan and I were busy tasting the unused paints on our table.

"This place is awesome. It looks like they hose the box down after every painting session. See the drain, and the hose rolled up in the corner?"

"You're right. It's an oversized shower stall," I chuckled.

"Hmm, that gives me an idea. Would you like to get messier before we clean up?"

"Sure, that sounds fun," I grinned.

Rowan smiled as he picked up the "vanilla ice cream" white and proceeded to pour it over my tits. I gasped as the cold paint dripped down my chest and stomach. He smiled wickedly as he squeezed my drenched tits. Then he leaned in and sucked the cream off my right nipple, bringing my arousal back.

"That was extra cold," I breathed.

"I can tell," he chuckled.

"My turn!"

I grabbed "cotton candy" blue and dumped it over his head. He gasped as it streamed down his chest and back.

"Shit, that's really cold!" he laughed.

Then he grabbed "velvet pistachio" green and dumped it over my head. It wasn't as shockingly cold as the vanilla, but it was unpleasant enough for retaliation. I grabbed "midnight blackberry" blue, ready to heave it onto his head, but my hand slipped from the slimy pistachio paint. I ended up dumping the paint down both of our chests. We were bent with laughter as the bowl clattered to the floor.

"You are a hot, slippery mess. Let me taste that," Rowan chuckled and pulled me into his arms.

"Mmm," I groaned as his tongue went into my mouth.

Rowan's slimy chest felt amazing, rubbing against my tits. He noticed how good it felt too and grabbed my ass so he could pull my body tighter against his. I felt extremely hot as we squirmed against each other. His cock was raging hard as it pressed against my mound.

"Nicole, would you be against screwing on the table?"

"Not at all."

"Thank you."

Rowan hauled me over to the table and set my bottom on it. He knocked the remaining bowls to the floor, splattering the glass with a rainbow of color before laying me down on my back. My heart was racing as he parted my legs and stood between them. I shuddered as he pressed his tip into my opening, rubbing it through the paint and arousal. He watched my eyes as he slowly penetrated me, stretching me around his hard meat. I groaned and squeezed him with my inner muscles. It had been a while since I had a man inside me, and I didn't remember it ever feeling that good. I squeezed my tits and panted as he steadily massaged me with his cock, satisfying the horny ache he had caused. He moved faster with each passing second. Rowan watched me with sleepy eyes as he began to shake my body with his thrusts. I loved feeling him hit deep in my belly. He laid down on me for a sticky kiss, allowing his mound to grind against my clit. My body twitched from the delicious stimulation. I sank my nails into his arms to keep from slipping away from him. He grabbed my shoulders and held me tight as he plowed into me like a machine. I gasped and arched my back as he pushed me to orgasm.

"Fuck yes, cum inside me, Rowan," I begged as the tingles stole my breath.

He grunted and shook as an orgasm raced through his groin. I felt the wet burst of cum flooding my pussy as his cock jumped again and again. He pushed deeper with every spasm, hurting me a little and making the tingles sharper. I relaxed and invited him as deep as he could go. Satisfaction made my eyelids heavy as he rested inside me. I loved feeling his pulse thumping through his shaft. I wished we were somewhere more intimate so I could fall asleep under him. He groaned as he snuggled against my sticky breasts. His heart was pounding right along with mine. I wondered if he could feel my pulse with his cock.

"I think I need a nap," he whispered.

"Go right ahead. The cover charge was enough for an overnight stay."

He chuckled at my comment. The movement sent hot streams dripping out of me.

"Why didn't we do this sooner?" I groaned and squeezed him tight, savoring the delicious moment.

"We can do it as much as you like from now on. Even at the gym if we have to."

"I like that idea, but I think people will complain about the paint."

Our silly conversation continued until David and Brooke stepped out of the shower room, looking clean and satisfied. They laughed at our messy state. My hair was pistachio green, while Rowan's was dripping with cotton candy blue. We cleaned up and dressed so we could enjoy another hour of drinks and tapas. Our waiter, Kent, announced Rowan won the painting contest with his cherry martini design. The grand prize trophy was a free drink in a crystal wine glass shaped like busty tits. We were shown previews of our nude portraits and asked if we wanted to purchase copies. Rowan's copy was free since he won the contest. We agreed to allow the group photo to be hung in the portrait hall. At the end of the night, we all had a blast, and Rowan and I were officially a couple. Brooke had taken a minor financial risk by tricking me into an expensive blind date with Rowan. We were college students that couldn't afford lavish outings, but it worked out better than she expected. She declared the money well spent. We were already planning another visit to Drinks & Kinks with the boys after finals, assuming we could afford it. If we didn't have the money when the time came, we planned to recreate the experience in Brooke's apartment with some plastic tarps and jello shots.

The end!

12