All Comments on 'Drive'

by rebelxcarpenter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Part 2....Heather takes her newfound sexual knowledge & unleashes upon all those college guys. I always read these & while hot, are never realistic. This guy's kids are only 5yrs younger than this girl which would put Gil firmly in middle age. I was always attracted to older men but never for an actual relationship. Relationships I reserved for guys my own age, eventually marrying one. Older men are more experienced but, like Gil, can take awhile to "recover", whereas younger guys can go all night. When I started college, I wanted to go out & have fun, older guys have absolutely zero desire to do that & look ridiculous in a club amongst all the college boys. In this story, Gil has no intention of destroying his marriage and/or leaving his wife & kids for an 18yr old girl. Unless part 2 is Gil's wife telling him she's dying or something & was trying to set up her replacement

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm already looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good premise.

Nice story line.

But sex is too automatic.

Needed more dialog about what was being done, how it felt, how it could be better, etc.

She never played with his cock. Or his balls. She never tried to discover what it/they/he liked.

No teasing by him. No teasing by her.

Four stars.

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenter2 months agoAuthor

WOW- what an amazing response this story has had! AHHH READER FEEDBACK SEROTONIN IS THE BEST!!!

Anon #1- I think you are going to like the interesting direction part 2 is headed.

Anon #3- thank you for your feedback! It means the world to me that you took the time to read and rate it.

What I was going for with Heather was that her only experience was giving oral to boys her age who didn't know (or care to learn) the first thing about pleasing her and blowing him was all that she knew to do for her shy new partner.

On a technical note, it's hard for me to write detailed sex scenes- they just aren't that interesting to me. I'm so much more interested in the before and after than the during but I know that details are important to the readers of smut so I will continue to do my best.

Cheers!!!

LustyScribeLustyScribe2 months ago

Definitely looking forward to reading more! Very hot mix of the realities & fantasies of such a relationship. Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very well done!

bondage_lover2bondage_lover22 months ago

WOW where is part 2?

TrooperjimTrooperjim2 months ago

I really liked this story, you developed it well but didn't take forever to keep it interesting. I'm looking forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Congratulations on a fresh take on the well-worn babysitter story. I especially liked the fact that the story isn't about a perfect couple who magically get it on as if they had been lovers for years. She spits rather than swallows, he has some performance anxiety due to medication that he is taking, her initial attempt to mount him fails as she can get lined up correctly, she doesn't orgasm during sex, and after sex there is a big mess to be cleaned up. In spite of these difficulties it is a great experience for both of them, and his wife is even on board. My only quibble would be about birth control. It is great that the subject isn't just ignored (as it is in many first time stories), but I can't believe that he didn't think of bringing condoms to their tryst.

praetorian23praetorian23about 2 months ago

BRAVO !!!!!! A truly excellent twist on the Babysitter/Dad story. Well written, good development( without getting weighed down) and ....Well...Natural. No rushing, no tangents, and good flow. Can't wait for the next part !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrebelxcarpenter@rebelxcarpenter
I am the pen name/alter ego/dissociative personality disorder of an insufferable square who would never, ever admit to writing the twisted smut that can be found on this page. Ratings are amazing and feedback in the comments section of my stories are fantastic...providing both...