Drug Trial Leads to Sexual Fun

Story Info
Drug trial leaves girl hopelessly aroused.
2.2k words
4.36
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Ami how have you been since you left us 4 weeks ago? Did that week with us affect your sexual relationship with your husband? And did you comply with our requirement to refrain from any sexual activity for the last 7 days?"

"I have been very well over the last 4 weeks, thanks Brett. The first week after leaving you I enjoyed more and better sex than usual with my husband. We did seem to slip back into more usual patterns for the next 2 weeks. I have found it difficult but have avoided all sex for 7 days."

"That's good. As I promised you I can now give you the results of your first week with us. The object of that first week was for me to assess what we call your baseline levels. As we do with all our subjects I told you that I had given you a drug to modify your behavior. In fact this was just so that you would feel relaxed and even blameless for your sexual reactions. We tested your reactions to a number of different stimuli.

All women, and men, find different things simulate them to different levels. The research we are undertaking is to help develop drugs to help women who have problems. We have developed drugs that can suppress sexual drive. The other we are mainly trying to help are those who struggle to become aroused and those who are unable to orgasm when they do. The last group is a very small group who constantly orgasm time and time again. The various drugs we are trialing are showing promise but need much more testing.

Back to you though. I am sure you are pleased to know you are firmly in the "normal" range of subjects. Your nipples responses were well above average as were your g-spot responses. Your clitoris was slightly lower than average with your anus being spot on the normal. There was one reasonably unusual response which I picked up which was you aroused much more quickly when you thought the stimulation was being given directly rather than using our scientific stimulators. In fact no human touched you directly in a sexual way."

"Do you mean when I thought you were fingering my clit or my g-spot it was in fact a sex toy?"

"Well we don't call them that but yes that is what I am saying. You will recall that I tested you repeatedly during the week. There was dexterity, reasoning skills and physical capacity. I tested you when you were sexually frustrated and when you had just experienced an orgasm. The results were surprisingly consistent with improvements found across the board when you were sexually fulfilled. The results along with the results for this and the later 4 weeks will be given to you when you complete the study."

"Was the number of times I had an orgasm unusual? I do not experience as many in my day to day life."

"That is quite usual and consistent with other subjects. We stimulated you much more than you would be normally. What was more interesting in your case was that as the week went on you moved from one or two orgasms a day up to three or even on one day four.

This week things will be a bit different. This time you will be given a drug or drugs throughout your stay. You will not know what you are receiving or whether they are only placebos. The equipment will monitor all your bodily responses and I will also ask you what you are thinking regularly. We will use our state of the art sex toys as you call them. Stimulation will be applied in numerous ways, sometimes for long periods sometimes very briefly. Sometimes I will tell you what to expect and sometimes not."

"Will you actually stimulate me yourself or will you only use the toys?"

"Due to how strongly you tested I will ask you for permission to touch you before I do so. You are completely free to refuse. It is very useful to have this data but many of our subjects understandably chose to have no personal contact. Is that okay?

"That is fine with me. You have my permission to gather the data including when you are stimulating me personally."

It was about an hour before Ami was connected up to the various monitoring equipment (much of which was also set to stimulate) but more important to her some of the equipment that was just there to stimulate her. She had received an injection and also taken two tablets. Brett had commented that Ami had seemed surprising aroused as he attached the monitoring equipment. She said it was probably as she had abstained for a week. Brett suspected that it was more about anticipation.

The first two sessions went really well from Brett's point of view. Ami had got very aroused until she was certain that there was nothing that would stop her having an orgasm. It hadn't happened and she was beside herself with frustration as he confirmed that the stimulation would now stop. After each session she had to go through various tests. Brett thanked her for completing the tests and apologized that she had been left frustrated. He pointed out that it was essential to measure not only the arousal and sexual relief but also any other effects of the drugs.

Brett suggested that if Ami was up for it they could get one more session in in the day. Ami was delighted, as she was certain she would get some relief that she so badly needed. Brett even agreed to stimulate Ami directly. He had no problem getting two fingers into her vagina and quickly finding her g-spot. She was in ecstasy as he lightly played with it. She pleaded with him to increase the pressure but instead he used his other hand to caress her left nipple.

She was moving her hips attempting to get even more contact from his fingers. She had never felt so ready or in need of an orgasm. He was playing her body like a musician plays a musical instrument.

"That is so beautiful no one has ever turned me on quite like this. My body is buzzing but now I need an orgasm so so badly. Would you be allowed to fuck me? My body now needs a prick before I explode with frustration."

"There is nothing I would like more. I am allowed with your consent to touch you with my hands but not with any other part of my body. Let's see if I can just step up the stimulation of your g-spot. It might feel better with a specific g-spot stimulator."

"No, no just use your fingers they are so skilled."

He was delighted how things were going. He had given her two drugs. The first was used to help women who found it hard to get aroused. It had been dramatically successful on patients with real problems. The second was still very experimental and was targeted at women who orgasmed many times a day and were unable to prevent these unwanted orgasms.

The monitoring of Ami was showing her level of arousal was nearly off the scale. Her heart rate was approaching dangerous levels, her temperature was raised in key locations, her lubrication was flooding the sheet underneath her, her clitoris was swollen to bursting point and her head neck and chest were bright red. He knew he should stop all stimulation for the good of her health but he found her stunningly attractive and so arousing.

"Ami would you like me to stop you appear to be somewhat stressed? Would you like to take a break?"

"I don't want a fucking break I want a good fucking. Please just break the rules and give me your prick. Oh my god what has got into me, what must you be thinking about me. I am never like this, never. I am so embarrassed please forgive me."

"You have no need to apologize to me. This is a study into sexual arousal I see many women in all sorts of states of arousal you are a very special subject and will give us great data."

She might have been desperate but his words made her feel very proud. Her pussy was now so wet and relaxed he introduced a third finger to the area of her g-spot. For the first time he found her purple clitoris with the thumb of the same hand. He wanted to slap her nipple with the other hand but knew he would be breaking all the rules.

He was not allowed to inflict pain on the subjects but he would get away with squeezing her nipple a little too hard. By changing which nipple he played with he was able to continue the stimulation without risking damage.

She was now wailing as if in agony and he realized he could not risk her coming to harm given her level of arousal. He should never have given her the combination of the drugs that he had. Both were working perfectly on her but the combination was dangerous. He felt sorry for her but also loved her complete helplessness. He decided to tell her why she was unable to orgasm and offer her the third drug that would reverse the effect of the drug suppressing her orgasm.

She immediately agreed with the suggestion even though he admitted he should not have offered it. He said he thought it would take at least half an hour and possibly a lot longer. Once he had given her the injection he asked whether she wanted to rest for a few minutes or resume the stimulation.

"You have just admitted that you have broken the rules by giving me more than one drug. Now you are going to break another rule and fuck me silly. If you don't I might just report you."

There was little threat in how she said this, the smug smile giving her away. He also had a smug smile as he was not only going to fuck her but as desperate as she was she would not be able to orgasm for at least 30 minutes. Ami thought she was fully aware of the situation; she would be easily aroused but unable to orgasm. She was happy with that but was concerned that he was very unlikely to last for half an hour, or even close to it. What she did not know was that he had taken a drug designed to delay the male orgasm. This combined with half a Viagra pill left him in a very similar position to her. He hoped that the next 30 to 60 minutes would be the perfect storm. He knew he could enjoy penetrating her with his prick for as long as he wanted, no risk of him cumming and no chance that she would want to stop.

They enjoyed trying every position they had ever enjoyed along with a couple of new ones. She was delighted that he remained rock-hard and didn't seem to be in danger of bringing things to a premature end. He was delighted that she remained incredibly aroused, desperate to please and constantly on the very edge of having an orgasm. It did cross his mind that, even though it could never be reported on, this was a wonderful way of testing the drugs. They both agreed that the most enjoyable position was her on top. She was able to play with her clit while he excited her nipples or her bottom.

It was unlike any sex that either of them had experienced. They were not striving to cum but were both able to enjoy every second. As there had not been any clear build up towards her orgasm it hit her out of the blue. Its strength frightened her as she struggled to breath as the spasms shocked her body. They not only went on and on but they got stronger and stronger. She pleaded with him to fuck her harder but he was worried that she seemed ready to pass out. He compiled with her request until she collapsed lifeless, totally exhausted. When she came to her senses her first question was,

"Why did you stop?"

He didn't answer but grinned as he flicked her over onto her knees and entered her pussy again. He quickly became able to build to an orgasm and as he ejaculated stronger than ever in his life she exploded again. This time it was almost a normal orgasm for her and this time when she collapsed she was fully conscious and feeling deeply satisfied.

The drugs had done exactly what they were meant to but the research results were totally unusable. Brett had only broken the rules once before but this would be the last time. Nobody ever knew about his time with Ami. He was sacked due to being found guilty of stealing the drugs that were being trialed. Ami was delighted when Brett said that he would be delighted to privately run trials of the drugs on her.