All Comments on 'Drug Trial Leads to Sexual Fun'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Wow, what a flood of stories - so varied in genre! You may have broken a record here.

Would you like to know why so few reach the vaunted Red “H”?

Sex is merely a biological response. Passion is a blend of biological arousal and emotional commitment.

All your characters merely fuck. I saw that in my back yard recently with cats in heat. Not much difference.

Who are your characters? What drives their passion? What harms have they suffered that made them as vulnerable as they are?

Most importantly: do we like these characters? Do they possess admirable human qualities separate from their libidos? Does their passion cause them to make life changing decisions?

Anyone can transcribe a porno video. Can you connect us to characters that are as interesting fully clothed as they are in coitus?

Satsumabook123Satsumabook12312 months agoAuthor

You might expect me to argue with what you said Papierwit24601. Actually I rather agree with you. My early stories were written just for my own fun. These had more rounded characters. Since publishing on Literotica I have found myself trying to go for ratings by upping the sex content as I thought this scored well.. I am going to go back to writing stories that I enjoy. Stories about people I have interest in. If they don't score so well tough.

It is sad to say that us writers want high scores and lots of "H's".

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...