Druids#18 Walter's Additional Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she understood the geography of the bed, Meagan moved closer to Walter making contact with her knees and her tits at the same time. Walter put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Those tits really felt good against his chest and it sure felt like her nipples were nice and stiff and poking him in the most pleasant way. Meagan moved her head up, finding Walters lips she kissed him gently. He could feel her smiling against his lips and he smiled back. He kissed her back and held her tight enough that he was certain that she could feel his erection as it pressed against her tummy.

Meagan was beginning to relax. She had been a bundle of nerves when she came in and took her time getting undressed to both give Walter a good show, and to enjoy the experience of doing just that. Sensing that Walter might want to get things moving, and knowing that he really likes her tits, she put her hand under his neck and as she rolled onto her back, she invited him, with a few gentle movements of her hand, to pay a little visit to the girls. Walter quickly took the cues and was soon rubbing his freshly shaved face across her stiff little nipples and generous soft breasts. Walter was in heaven and Meagan got a little tingle that went from each nipple directly to her crotch each and every time he managed to apply friction to the focus of her attention. Walter kissed and then licked both nipples. Meagan took a deep-in breath every time Walter licked across a nipple, so taking the hint, Walter applied a little more friction using his lips. He gradually opened his mouth wide enough to draw a nipple into his mouth and she actually gasped when he applied a little suction. Walter continued to pay attention to her fabulous mammary assets and Meagan gave all the signals that she appreciated his efforts.

Without his face ever leaving her chest, Walter moved his hand down across her tummy, pausing to tickle her navel with his pinky. The little giggle that he got in response confirmed that she was Eileen's sister. He reached on down further discovering a neatly trimmed, but unshaven bush. Meagan immediately parted her legs granting unfettered access to her womanly parts; 'girly bits' as he has come to know the term. She was wet, really wet and Walter was soon moving his finger gently along her moist slit from her taint to just shy of where he knew that her magic little button was nestled between her most private folds. Making her wait an agonizing few moments, Walter finally moved his finger so that it passed over her stiffening clitoris. He knew that he had found the magic spot by the deep inhale that she made and the little thrust that she gave with her hips.

She had his head cradled in her arms keeping him on top of her breasts. Walter continued to suck on her nipples as he began to make little circles around her clit with his finger. He kept at this gentle massage for another few moments, then changed the focus of his finger to direct stimulation on her now distended clit. Her hips began to move a little more and the motion became more and more insistent. Walter was thinking about climbing aboard for a nice ride when Meagan pulled his head harder against her chest and moaned deeply as she was overcome by an orgasm. Thrusting her hips with even more vigor her whole body began to tremble. Walter continued to apply friction to her clit and kept himself firmly planted on her closest nipple.

Meagan rode out the unexpected thrill and, as the throbbing ebbed, she brought Walters face back up to hers and kissed him deeply. Walter adjusted his grip so that his palm was against her mound and his fingers deep in her crotch. Meagan reached down, grabbed his cock and started pulling him towards herself. When Walter started to move towards her, she spread her legs as far as she could, inviting him to get on top of her and to enter her. Walter did just that. He moved himself to be between her legs and allowed her to position his cock to the place where she wanted it to be. She lifted her hips to meet him and Walter drove himself into her, to the hilt. She was not as snug as Eileen but remarkably tight for a woman who has had two big babies, the natural way. Meagan brought her legs up around his waist and began to rub herself against his pubic bone.

Walter started with some long deep strokes but, encouraged by her increase in thrusting, was soon in full fuck and was pounding away with abandon. He could feel the juices rise up out of his balls and begin their inevitable journey through his cock and into the surrounding vagina. Meagan felt him starting to tense up and increased her motion to keep up with him. Walter was in as far as he could go when he erupted spewing his seed deep within her, coating her vagina and cervix with a significant load of semen. Meagan peaked again and felt the throbbing renew itself, this time stronger than the first. They stayed connected during a long mutual orgasm, only calming down when their bodies told them that they had achieved their goals. Meagan lowered her legs putting her feet flat on the bed for a few moments while Walter continued to keep his weight off of her upper body with his elbows.

Meagan signaled her readiness to decouple by lowering her one leg down until it was straight alongside Walters leg and turning her body just enough that he could take the hint and withdraw. Meagan felt the emptiness as Walter withdrew from her. She felt the trickle of liquid as it flowed out of her vagina and down through the crack of her ass. Walter rose up and moved to her side, facing her. His now wet and flaccid cock made a little wet line on her leg as he moved. Meagan pulled her legs back together and enjoyed the brief 'afterglow'.

Walter: "Can we talk now?"

Meagan: "Yes, but all I can think of to say is 'Thank You and Wow!"

Walter: "No, I have to thank you, that was wonderful."

Meagan: "Now I know why Eileen has been so happy lately."

Walter: "I love her, but . . . you've really got some great tits!"

Meagan: "Did you know that I came twice?"

Walter: "I did notice, why?"

Meagan: "I've rarely, if ever, had multiples before tonight. This was wonderful and just what I needed."

Walter: "Please Meg, don't tell me any secrets."

Meagan: "OK, deal. Well I'm one up on you, so far. How about a little rest and then we can see if we can make another mess on my sisters bed sheets."

Walter: "Sounds like a plan to me. But, . . . can you let me in on the rest of the plan?"

Meagan: "That's only fair. Here's the deal, you're mine for the night. That part was Eileen's idea. I would have been happy with a quickie but Eileen insisted that I get the same treatment as she got on the first night that I set you two up."

Walter: "The same treatment?"

Meagan: "Yes, I need to tidy up a bit and then it's on to bigger and better things. The next one is to be from the back, Right?"

Walter: "Yes, but do you have all the details of that night?"

Meagan: "Probably not; the one detail that impressed me the most was when I asked her how many times she had an orgasm; she told me that she had actually lost count. Now Walter, that's impressive and I'm going to take her up on the offer and stay here for the duration."

Walter agreed and watched as she went into the bathroom. She turned on the light and smiled at him as she closed the door. Walter could hear the water running, so he stretched out and waited patiently for Meagan to bring those beautiful big jugs back into the bed. If she didn't know the entire script, then she won't be too surprised if he manages to put his cock between those marvelous tits and take a couple of strokes.

Walter heard the door open and tuned to look in her direction. Meagan opened the door, leaving the light on. She still looked great back lighted like that. She walked back to the bed and invited Walter to use the facilities next.

Walter got up as Meagan was laying herself down again. He made his way to the bathroom and Megan had the opportunity to see his outline as he blocked the light. He was noticeably wider at the shoulders than at the waist. His body actually made a 'V' shape with the narrowness of his hips making the bulges in his thighs and upper arms quite apparent. She couldn't see his manhood from her position on the bed, but judging by the tingling that she still felt in her vagina, it was big enough to do the trick.

Walter closed the door and started the water running into the sink. He had to piss and the sink covered the sound of his stream hitting the porcelain. He washed his face and wiped the comingled juices from his cock with a damp washcloth. He decided to leave the light on and closed the door only half-way when he returned to the bedroom. Victory, this strategy worked and he had a perfect view of Meagan's beautiful body. She had a neatly trimmed bush that matched her hair; and those tits! In the better light, Walter could really appreciate those 'girls' in their natural state.

On to better things!

12