Drummer Boy - Down to Earth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how would you do that?" Jason said with a smile.

Grinning, Pearl backed away from him, and laid herself against a nearby light pole.

"Why don't you come closer," she said, "and I'll tell you."

Pearl closed her eyes and, turning her face upward, flung her arm behind and above her, around the wooden pole. The amber glow of the sodium lamp lit her from above as she posed for him. She was wearing a loose white tank top, over a tight purple cami with spaghetti straps. Having decided against putting on a bra for this outing, Pearl's massive jugs bulged prominently from their slight confinement. Black, hip-hugging leggings provided only the barest fig leaf of modesty for her wide, flaring hips and meaty thighs.

Illuminated as she was, pure sexuality emphasized in darkness and light, she was his holy slut, his carnal angel. She was receptive and ready to go, promising a generous helping of everything on display, and then dessert after.

A week ago, Jason would have been sorely tempted to jump her right then and there. But he'd since come to learn the right way to play with Pearl.

Jason moved in. He walked up to Pearl and embraced her. With his hands in the small of her back he pulled her close. With their hips mashing against each other, Pearl sighed, pressing the substantial heft of her breasts heavily into his chest, and whispered low into his ear.

"You like that?" Pearl said. "You like the way I feel against you?"

"Mmm," Jason said, "fuck yeah."

"I'd let you fuck 'em, baby," Pearl said. "I'd wrap these big beauties you like so much around your dick. Squeeze you and stroke you so good, baby. I'd use these tits to get the truth out of you. I'd make you tell it to my face. Loads of hot, sticky truth, all over my face."

If Jason's dick could talk ... well, it wouldn't have been able to at the moment, because it was too busy thumping around in his jeans, desperately yearning to give Pearl a big helping of "the truth" she was asking for.

"It's right here," Pearl said, trailing her arm down Jason's back. "Everything you want, right here and now. Hard and raw, or soft and sweet. Just say the words."

Tempting. Very tempting.

Jason slid his hands up Pearl's body, slowing to caress the sides of her overflowing breasts. Pearl gave a little chirp of expectation, but Jason continued upward until he was holding her face in his hands.

"But what if it didn't work?" Jason said. "What if I said that you just weren't doing it for me anymore, and I was just done?"

Pearl cocked a confused eyebrow at him. "You mean you'd just use me, and then go back to some other whore?"

"Or not use you at all," Jason said.

Pearl glared at him. "Then I'd make you," Pearl said. "I'd use you. I'd satisfy myself on you. Force you to pleasure me. Take everything I could from you and then push you for more. I'd make you explode for me, Jason, drain you dry, until you begged me, screamed for me to stop. I'd fuck you to death, baby. And at the last moment, right as you pass into oblivion, I'd invade your mind. I'd conquer you with my own rage and ecstasy. I would die with you, but your last thoughts would be of me. Pearl, victorious, and taking you completely. I would die in lustful triumph."

"Jesus," Jason said, taken aback. "You've actually thought about this?"

With a sour look on her face, Pearl pushed him away from her, and crossed her arm under her breasts.

"It would serve you right," she said, defiantly.

Jason couldn't be sure, and found it hard to believe, but it looked to him like she was on the verge of tears.

"Hey, come on," Jason said. "It was just a hypothetical. I'm just making the point that it's more complicated than fuck whoever you want. You get that, right?"

"No," Pearl said. Then, "Yes. But not really. But kind of." She shook her head. "Things were simpler on Tarterus. It's hard to think straight on your world."

"Welcome to Earth," Jason said. He put an arm around her waist, pulling her off the pole. "Come on, let's get something to drink."

They stopped at a convenience store, where Jason purchased a couple of root beers and pack of Camels.

Outside, Jason went through the long-familiar routine of packing and then unwrapping the cigarettes, Pearl watching him with a raised eyebrow.

"Been a while since I bought a pack," Jason said. He took one out, popped it into his mouth and lit it. He inhaled deeply, and then exhaled a gray cloud that dissipated slowly upward into the warm night air.

"Why do you use those?" Pearl asked.

Jason shrugged. "I started in high school, you know ... to be cool," he said. "Now it's just a way to take the edge off."

Pearl looked at him quizzically, and Jason explained. "It means to kind of keep myself even."

"Ah," Pearl said, "I think I understand what you mean."

"Does the smell bother you?" Jason said. "I can stop if you want."

"It's okay," Pearl said. "The smell reminds me of home, actually."

Jason didn't remember Tarterus having a particular smell to it, but he had been pretty distracted during his brief time there.

"I have a confession to make, though," Pearl said. "When we walk, and I'm skimming around the surface thoughts of the people around me, if they're thinking sex thoughts or violence thoughts, it kind of ... distracts me from my own thoughts."

"And how does that make you feel?" Jason said.

"It's like it ... sustains me," Pearl said. "Sometimes it's almost enough."

"Yeah, you get it," Jason said. "It's why I drum all day. It's why I smoke these," he waved the cigarette around for emphasis. "If we wanted one thing so hard all the time, it'd be too much. But if we want a lot of things, they kinda get in the way of each other, so we don't go completely nuts."

"But you still want what I want, right?" Pearl said, hopefully.

"Oh fuck yes," Jason said. "I wasn't serious about what I said before. I can't tell you how much I want I want to ... tell you the truth."

Pearl beamed.

"Although, and this is kind of a weird thing," Jason said, "you tease me pretty hard..."

"You're welcome," Pearl said.

"...but whenever I've been brought to the edge like that before, I get a serious case of blue balls. But I haven't felt anything like that at all."

"Hmm," Pearl said. "It's probably just a side effect or something. I wouldn't worry."

And Jason didn't. They returned to the apartment. There was more of the breasty, strokey, touchy-kissy teasing that they both enjoyed so much as they got ready for bed.

Then Pearl had a surprise for him. From inside his dresser she brought forth a little baggie of pot.

"Holy shit, Pearl!" Jason said, astonished. "Do you know what that is?"

"Of course I do, you big dummy," Pearl said. "I know you're concerned about your sleeping, and possible addiction to your friend's medicine. My research has shown that this substance can alleviate both concerns."

"Research?" Jason said, then shook his head. "But where'd you get it?"

Pearl smiled wickedly. "Let's just say I am possessed of a very adept hand," she said, "and two very large distractions."

Jason laughed. "You are dangerous," he said. "I'm glad you're on my side." Then he frowned.

Pearl saw this. "Oh no," she said, "did I do a wrong thing?"

"No, no," Jason said. "It's kind of a thing to share, but I really don't think that's a good idea."

"So?" Pearl said.

"It wouldn't be fair to you," Jason said.

"Nonsense," said Pearl. "I don't want any of your drug. I doubt it would have any effect on me anyway."

"I hadn't thought about that," Jason said. "But I was thinking about me, too. This stuff makes me drowsy, but it also makes me really ... horny."

"Oh is that a fact?" Pearl said, a glint in her eyes.

"Yeah," Jason said. "Like, I get rock-hard over the smallest things."

Pearl licked her lips. "The smallest things, huh?" She cupped one breast with her hand, the flesh easily overflowing between her fingers as she tugged on a dark, suddenly-erect nipple. "What about something a little bigger?"

Jason gazed at her hungrily. He was already crazy hard now, and, naked as they were, it was impossible to hide.

"It's just, you know," Jason did his best Granny imitation, "'dire consequences'. I don't wanna get out of control."

"Oh, Jason, you poor thing," Pearl said in a voice that was almost motherly. "Lay down."

Jason lay down on the bed, and Pearl laid next to him. She kissed his cheek and nuzzled his earlobe. She encircled his dick with her hand, and began a slow, languid, up and down motion. Not really jerking him off, but more like a distracted, very sexy habit.

"I know this has been rough on you," Pearl said, "and I know that I'm to blame. I want you to trust me again."

"I don't think I've ever trusted you," Jason quipped. In response, Pearl gave his cock a sudden, tight squeeze, just hard enough to hurt and feel good at the same time.

"But I want you to," Pearl continued. "So I'll make you a promise. I won't try to take advantage of you tonight. I won't even touch you. Not with this..."

Pearl removed her hand from his penis, causing it to flop loudly against Jason's belly. Then she clambered onto him, straddling his hips. His cock was nestled in the warm crevice between her ass cheeks, and her full breasts pressed heavily against his chest.

"Or with this," Pearl said, and then gave him a slow, sensual kiss, with lots of deep, probing tongue.

Jason rode the kiss with her for a good long time, enjoying the banquet of sensations Pearl served up for him.

Pearl broke off the kiss and reared up, still straddling him.

"Or this," she said, waggling her butt, giving Jason a good feel of his cock bouncing against her plush ass.

"And especially not these," Pearl said. She leaned forward and slid down his body, until his dick penetrated her cleavage from underneath.

When he was fully engulfed in the vast canyon of her voluminous breasts she held him there, shimmying her heavy bosom around his pulsing member.

"Not even with these, fantastically, fuckable..." Pearl trailed off.

At a complete loss for words, Jason bucked his hips into Pearl's enormous boobs, tit-fucking the massively busted, smirking demon who knew all his buttons, and was pressing them now, hard.

And then Pearl slid off Jason completely. She stood beside the bed and held out the baggie. "You can trust me," she said, "I promise."

Jason was still reeling from the last couple of minutes. When he found his voice again, he croaked, "Okay, but what if I come on to you?"

"Then I will harshly rebuff you," Pearl said, adding, "and not in a pleasant way."

Jason remembered how she had decked him the other day, so he knew she was good for it.

"Alright, deal," Jason said. "Now, pass that dutch."

Jason fished an old bowl from out of his closet and packed some weed into it. Before hitting it, though, he went to the iPod and put on some music.

"What's this?" Pearl said. She was doing her usual nighttime thing of wrapping herself in a cocoon of blankets, with just her head clear.

"Zeppelin's fourth album. A classic," Jason said. "I like a little context." He sparked the pipe and took a mild hit.

"Hmm, suit yourself," Pearl said. "but it all sounds the same to me."

"Thanks grandma," Jason said, taking another hit.

"Old enough to be, and you'd still hit it," Pearl said. She turned onto her back and said, "Goodnight, lover. Remember: keep it in your pants, or ... you know."

Jason nodded. "'Dire consequences'," he intoned.

Pearl closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Jason sat on the floor, listening to the music. Enjoying how all the pieces came together so perfectly, as if they'd always been there, just waiting to be discovered. Voice and guitar and drums, woven like a tapestry from the beginning of time, stretching through the long now, and revealing tantalizing hints of a misty future.

"Black Dog" ended, too soon and also at the right time. "Rock and Roll" began, taking Jason into a realm of vocal fury and clanging percussion. John Bonham, god rest his animal soul, was at the height of his manic prowess here.

Jason took a final hit off the pipe and set it aside. He was a lightweight, and glad of that. He caught sight of his cock, and thought about how much trouble the heavy, erect appendage between his legs had caused him. It looked so silly. The whole situation was frivolous and silly.

Yet, for the first time in a week, he just didn't care. He was just feeling ... pleasant. Pearl was sleeping, he was chill, and Robert Plant and Sandy Denny were folking out on "The Battle of Evermore." All was right with the world.

Jason stood up, and then got into bed. Pulling the blanket over him, he thought, Everything's gonna be alright, just as the first notes of "Stairway" plinked out over the speakers. He was asleep before the middle section ended.

And that night, for a change, Jason didn't dream of anything at all.

* * *

Today. Morning.

When Jason woke up the next morning he was alone in the bed. He could hear the shower running in the bathroom.

And Pearl was singing.

She was really giving it her all, belting out an emotional version of "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You."

Pearl wasn't great, but she wasn't half-bad either.

Jason shook his head, and got out of bed to make breakfast. Granny was snoozing on the couch. While Jason dutifully cracked, mixed, simmered and toasted, Pearl unwittingly serenaded him, segueing into, of all things, "The Power of Love".

Pearl emerged from the hallway, hair still wet but already dressed, with a big smile on her face.

"Hey baby," she said. "Sleep well?"

"Better than ever," Jason said. "But I have an excuse. What's got into you?"

"You mean the singing?" Pearl said, plopping her butt down on her stool at the kitchen island.

"Yeah," Jason said. "Since when do you know any Michael Bolton?"

"Since never," Pearl said, "That was by an incredible human by the name of Laura Branigan. I discovered her music on your device."

"Huh? I don't have any crap like that on-" Jason started to say, but then he remembered.

A couple of years back, Jason had hooked up with an 80s cover band. "Elektrik Dreamz". Super-corny, and not his usual thing, but a gig's a gig. He'd had to learn the songs in their set list, and so had downloaded a bunch of albums.

"Oh yeah," Jason said. "I guess I never deleted that stuff."

"It's good that you didn't," Pearl said. "I found myself awakened in the night. That's not supposed to happen; it was disturbing. So, to amuse myself, I decided to do what you did. I found some acceptable music and attempted to sleep."

"And that's what you chose?" Jason said. "There's so much better stuff on there!"

"Nonsense," Pearl said. "The music you like is soulless and empty. Tedious and boring. But Laura Branigan sings of love, and of darkness, and of deep, burning passion. It's as if she sings songs written just for me." Pearl paused. "I think am in love with Laura Branigan."

Pearl looked so serious it was almost comical. "Okay, you lovesick fangirl," he said. "Just go and wake up Granny, willya?"

Pearl did so. For breakfast, Jason had decided to go Full English, or at least an American approximation thereof. Toast and sausages, eggs and hash browns, fried mushrooms and tomatoes, and even some baked beans from a can to go with. The ladies were appreciative, and complimented him graciously as they ate.

"Though I am loath to admit it," Granny said, "I find your beast food quite delicious."

"High praise, I guess," Jason said. "I've picked up a few things from all those restaurant jobs. Although I never really enjoyed any of them half as much as I do cooking for you guys."

"Of course you do," Pearl said. "We're a higher quality clientele."

"That must be it," Jason said, rolling his eyes. "Anyway, I'm just warming up for tonight."

"Is that so?" Granny said.

"Yeah, didn't Jason tell you?" Pearl said. "We're gonna cook a fancy dinner!"

"Really?" Granny said, shooting a questioning look at Jason.

"Yeah," Jason said. "Telly's bringing a girl over, so he tapped me to provide the grub."

"A good source of protein," Granny said, "if neither particularly flavorful nor visually appealing."

"Not that kind of grub," Jason said. "It's slang for food."

Granny frowned at him. "I made a joke," she said. "Are you such a dullard that you cannot tell when I am humorous?"

"I don't even know sometimes," Jason said. "Anyway, Telly really wants to impress this girl, so I'm helping out."

"Ahh, this must be Lillian," Granny said. "He has spoken of her. Only in passing, but his thoughts become more intense when he has her in his mind."

"She's gonna be in more than his mind by the time we're done," Pearl said.

"Well. I hope for her sake that this girl is worth the trouble," Granny said. "Telly is a human of exceptional character, for his kind. I would not have him sully himself with anyone of less than the utmost quality."

"Granny," Jason said, "do I detect a note of jealousy?"

"Of course not," Granny said coolly. "He is a beast, like yourself, and deserving of no more than cursory concern. But I know his mind, and have felt his desires. I would prefer to have a few words with this Lillian, to make sure she appropriately services his needs in the manner he deserves."

Both Jason and Pearl looked at Granny with raised eyebrows, and Granny's face actually turned a bit red.

"...purely from a point of proper animal care," Granny added lamely.

Sounds like jealously to me, Jason thought, but didn't say.

Of course, with telepathic demons around the table, thinking was almost as good as talking. Pearl snorted, while Granny narrowed her eyes.

"Nevertheless, I shall not be here," Granny said, "I find myself needing to leave earlier than usual tonight."

"Oh, why's that?" Jason said. Granny had so far stonewalled all of his inquiries into her nightly activities, but figured he'd give it a shot.

"I have things to do," Granny said, "and that is all you need know. You will let Telly know that I will find my own way tonight."

After breakfast, Granny went to sleep in Jason's bed. Pearl played video games while Jason hopped in the shower. (He did not sing.) Then they both got dressed, and went shopping for dinner.

They had to stop at a few different places. Well, they didn't have to, but Jason felt like going all out. He wanted the best, freshest ingredients, and knew the places around town that had them.

Pearl, of course, did her level-best imitation of a twelve-year-old boy. She handled cucumbers and bananas in a way that was both embarrassing and erotic. She pointed out how the only variety of melons that could compare to her own were prefaced by "water-". And she made a lot of suggestive comments about the big slabs of meat.

All while dolled up like Harley Quinn's trashier, more voluptuous cousin, packed full of bounce and crazy.

Jason found it hard, at times, to concentrate on the mission, but decided he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

* * *

"Holy shit. I wasn't that hungry before, but I am now!"

Telly had come into the apartment just as the risotto was finishing up. He took another big sniff. "That smells heavenly," he said.

"That's funny," Pearl said, "considering that heaven had nothing to do with it."

Dressed in a pair of Jason's sweatpants and an old FunFunFun Fest t-shirt, with a half-apron over that, Pearl looked more domestic than demonic. Still, Telly didn't know about her demonic nature, and despite her quip, Jason wanted to keep it that way.

"Yeah, this is the product of good old-fashioned human know-how," Jason said.

"Aces in my book," Telly said. "What have we got?"

Jason checked the timer on the range. "Cobb salad to start. Then we move to the braised chicken breasts and risotto. Capping it off we've got a cheesecake with fresh strawberry drizzle and a dessert wine for an aperitif."