Drunk Story (mf)

Story Info
A very short story about a one night stand.
772 words
3.55
10.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six drinks in: two cups of jungle juice, two shots of Goose, and two Bud Lights downed quickly.

Now an Ice with the red label.

Make it seven

Blue buds dash the lawns with the evening brews.

We arrive at a new party, and I am quickly abandoned.

Somehow, I find myself talking to a gal with tattoos curling down her legs. Her black dress matches her short brown bob she has going on.

Next thing I know.my hand is on her lower back. I grab each of us another drink. That's eight, I think. Who knows, could be nine.

My hand is on her back and her hand is on hip. Next thing I know we are in a loud corner of the house kissing.

I ask her if she wants to come back to my apartment.

She says yes.

In the Uber our drunken hands touch everything. My hand rests around her shoulder and my hand sneaks under her black dress and bra. My fingertips are drunkenly numb against her hard nipple.

One of the girls' tattooed legs drapes itself between my legs. My right-hand rests high on her inner thigh. Her hand rests in between my legs.

Next thing I know we are back at my apartment on my unmade white comforter bed fucking.

She is still in her black dress and heels, her panties pulled to the side.

I kiss her neck and taste a mixture of alcohol and bitter perfume.

The girls tattooed legs wrap around my hips.

I can feel her hard nipples, through her dress and bra, press into my chest.

I try to find some rhythm, making circles and infinity signs with my hips.

I pause and bury myself as deep as my pelvis allows and we take a breather.

My mouth moves up from the girl's neck to her mouth. Now all I can taste is alcohol.

Was eight or nine I think to myself.

"Please," the girl whispers into my lips.

I don't know what to say.

I just return to my circle motions with my hips.

Next thing I know I am coming.

We are both now somehow completely naked.

We are having sex in a lazy doggy now. The girl's butt is in the air just slightly, the rest of her body is pressed into the mattress. The girl's short black hair acts as a drape over her head.

We fuck in this lazy dogy, and my arms wrap around the girl attempting to pull her closer My right arm wraps around the girl's neck, and my left arm wraps around her torso.

I can feel the girl's left nipple press into my forearm, and I begin to ejaculate.

I pull the girl close into me. Pulling her into me. Pulling myself deeper into her. All of my weight now on top of this tattooed girl, choking her with my arms wrapped tightly around her.

The girl moans into my white mattress.

A loud white ringing fills my ears, and I can no longer hear the girl under me moaning. The ringing goes on and on. I bury myself as deep as I can dig. The girl is squirmy under me, writhing around and humping back up into me.

The next thing I know is it is morning, and we are both naked and I feel terrible.

I ask the girl if she wants to have sex again, just put of politeness.

We have missionary sex for five minutes and neither of us are really into it.

One of the girl's friends drives over and.picks the girl up from my apartment.

We will never see each other again.

After the girl with tattooed legs leaves, I fall back asleep. I woke up a couple hours later. I go to the bathroom and when I come back the pungent smell of sex fills my nostrils. I undress my bed and put everything in the laundry. As I am undressing my bed a silver earring falls loudly onto my hardwood bedroom floor. I examine the ring. It feels heavy and expensive. I have no way of returning it.

I place my sheets into the washer and draw myself a shower. In the shower I feel an incredible wave of goosebumps envelope me, starting with my lower back. I feel myself become erect and a terrible passion grips me. I stroke myself thinking about the girl I had just fucked. I feel a white ringing filling my ears and I climax incredibly hard.

I immediately feel a wave of nausea. Dripping wet, I maneuver out of the shower to the toilet and vomit.