Drust on the Prowl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young, soon to be a woman groaned as it took all her strength to push up, stand, turn around then squat down positioning her pussy upon my chin. I slapped her ass, told her she was a good girl and to take my cock in her mouth. Another hard slap on her ass and she started licking my cock knowing she was tasting her leaking pussy juices.

Her tongue came up and crested my crown and took just the head into her warm mouth. She groaned on my cockhead as she felt my tongue slid through her pussy licking both her dark star and her pleasure knot. My fingers pushed her hanging lips apart and my lips linked to her inner pussy and sucked her juices. Unknown to her I also sipped at her life-force getting an early taste.

"Get that cock in your mouth girl and don't leak a drop when I fill it with hot thick cum," I barked as I slapped her ass several times.

She whimpered but I felt my cockhead enter her mouth. She gripped the base of my cock and took all the rest into her mouth hitting the doorway to her throat. She coughed several times taking the fat head in too deep. I lay there enjoying her pleasure on my cock then turned my attention to the pussy and ass before me.

My lips grabbed her pleasure knot and sucked blood into that sensitive flesh and it swelled pulling away from the sheath that kept it secret. I next sucked on her floppy pussy lips making them swell from the attention. My fingers worked the cleft of her vagina and when she groaned I knew I had another virgin sucking my cock.

I moved my wet fingers to her asshole and teased her tight circle until I felt her analring grab the tips. I wet my thumb within her pussy staying safe of her innocence. My thumb pushed against her circular back lips holding it there until the flesh yielded. My thumbnail moved into her darkness then down to the pad on my palm. She groaned on my cock as my thumb quickly moved within her hot ass.

I pushed up on her hips making room for my knuckles to move rapidly within the well of her pussy and across her clit pushed hard against her bone. I felt her ass grab my thumb pulsing on it as her pussy sprayed her hot juices across my knuckles and onto my chest. I pulled out my thumb and quickly added my two long fingers up her pulsing ass.

She screamed on my cock and her hand weakened and my cockhead went into her throat. She pushed up and took a deep breath but my knuckles rubbed her into another trembling climax. Her pussy sprayed me again so I put my lips to her crimson gash and drank of her life-force. Her arms got weak again and my cock slid into her throat. She groaned as she had to lift herself off my cock but it was too late.

My cockhead exploded and filled her mouth with pulses of my hot thick cum. It filled the back of her mouth and she swallowed to keep from choking. Her sucking my cum out of her mouth made more paint her tongue and shoot into her throat. She gripped my cockbase with both hands to keep from taking my cockhead deep.

She sucked down what she had then pulled her lips up and off my crown. She laid her auburn hair on my belly and my cock let another pulse out painting her lips. She groaned as my fingers continued to move in her ass. I moved those twins side by side making the 'O' of her anus wider. A third finger joined in the opening of her dark passage.

I moved those three fingers deep into her ass then back to her gripping lips. Fingers on my other hand moved between her dripping pussy lips then rubbed her clit in circles until she trembled and soaked my hand with her cum. What strength she had left she used her thighs to push herself forward to my feet extracting my fingers from her ass and my other fingers away from her pussy.

She lay by my feet breathing heavily as her pleasure coursed through her body. She was almost fully spent but I had time for just one tight warm place on her body to accept my deposit of cum. To those saying, "No Way," I must point out that one other benefit received from my first fuck hundreds of years ago was the ability to 'quickly reload and get hard'.

I let her rest then rolled over and lay upon her back. I moved my lips to her ear and whispered, "I am going to use your body for my pleasure with my long thick cock. I can surmise you are a virgin in both place left to me but you must choose. I can pop your cherry or leave it to some inexperienced college boy at some frat party. Or since I have already loosened it I can push my man-cock down into your ass and fill it with hot cum."

"I shall let you choose princess, but do not delay. The sun is going down and the resort is full of female prey for me to drink from. Give me your ass willingly and they won't find your cold almost lifeless body tomorrow morning naked here on this towel. The beach-girl will not give me up for she greatly desires my long thick cock deep in her body as she trembles from her climax. What will it be princess?" I demanded as I bit her ear.

She mumbled a reply and I ordered her to say it louder. "My Ass!"

I moved her auburn hair off the nape of her neck and bit the fold hard tasting her blood as my incisors pierced her skin. She groaned her fear as I read that she was thinking I was to drain her blood. She moved her ass under me to remind me that she had decided. I laughed and bit along her neck and collar bone knowing she would have bruises there in the morning.

I moved and sat on the back of her thighs. I found her suit bottoms and pushed them into her mouth again. She trembled in fear knowing she could not scream out for help. I slapped her ass cheeks for some time warming her flesh and breaking down her resistance.

She started weeping as she felt my cock ride between her ass cheeks. I pointed my cockhead down and ran it between her floppy pussy lips gathering her foamy cum from her last climax. I brought my lubed cockhead to her dark circle and pushed lightly but steadily. My fingers had done their job as the tightness of her lips opened like an iris of a camera and my fat cockhead entered the doorway to her heat.

She groaned and tried to move out from under me but she just helped my cock enter deeper into her sleeve. I rubbed my hands through her pussy and brought her juices onto my shaft. Now lubed I pushed forward and my long thick cock slowly sunk into her cave until my heavy ballsack kissed her ass cheeks.

She snorted as her crying got heavier. I leaned forward and told her she was a good girl and the hard part was all done. "Now you can enjoy the pleasure of my huge cock moving in your ass. It was my huge cock that brought you back to my towel and your fantasy of feeling it inside you. And so you shall as I rub you to another body trembling climax. Then with my cock deep into your cum filled ass I shall drink of your life; taking enough to sustain me and enough to let you recover after a good night's sleep."

I pulled back to my cockhead then slowly pushed deep into her ass. Her heat inside was overwhelming on my long cockshaft. I love the virgins with tight asses as they give my cock the most pleasure. I'd sooner take a virgin ass than a virgin pussy; too much issue from the latter. My cock slid easily yet tightly in her yielded ass. She groaned each time all my cock went deep into her darkness.

It was getting late so I started a faster rhythm driving myself towards my climax. I reached a hand under her belly and found her wet pussy and her swollen clit. Now each time I went deep into her ass I rubbed her clit against her pubic bone. Now she hissed instead of groaning as pleasure built inside her.

Because I liked doing it I pulled out and watched her 'O' pulse trying to close. My cockhead filled her opening and went deep again. Her tight dark sleeve gripped my cockshaft and rubbed across my pleasure knot. I let my weight fall upon her ass as my cock went to her deepest. My cockhead exploded and shot globs of hot thick cum deep into her darkness.

I rubbed my knuckles in her hot wet pussy lips and on her clit and she shook into a powerful climax. As she twerked her ass under my belly I fed on her life-force. She was young and would recover so I drank deeply as her pussy soaked my hand. Her trembling pushed her ass against me adding pleasure to my large nut sack as they pulsed my cum into her ass.

I lay all my weight upon her ass and back and absorbed her sweet life-force. She let out a long breath around her panty gag then I felt her body release all her tightness. My young beach going female was totally spent. I slowly pulled my cock from her ass and let the last of my cum drip in the crevasse between her firm ass cheeks.

I grabbed her tiny bra and wiped off my cock where the fabric would touch her nipples. Now I needed payment. She had no rings but I spied a pretty diamond tennis bracelet. She'll have to tell her Daddy she lost it at the beach. I slipped it into my beach ware and headed back. Beach-girl was still on duty and I told her I passed a naked young girl asleep on a towel in the secluded area and they better check on her later.

Melody touched my hand and asked if she could stop by later tonight. I told her my pleasure is not for free. She gripped my hand and said she could make my bill for my full stay and services disappear. It would not be a huge amount but it was worth it to fuck this young woman. I asked her if she understood where I would take my pleasure and what it would cost her. I told her there would be no safe word.

"Yes....Master," she said frightened.

I walked away and went to my suite and showered. The resort had an excellent restaurant but I went there more for show than nourishment. I was scouting for my next contributing participant and ordered an expensive cognac. I was looking for bright big sparkles that would slid off easily from married fingers after I had fucked them into exhaustion.

I saw and heard a black haired woman making a big fuss with the maître de and shifted my gaze and attention away from that. I saw my red head French women and tipped my glass her way. We locked eyes and I played with my shirt buttons and she wagged her finger in the 'no, no, no' reply. I stood up to actually return to my room and she eeked and put her fingers over her lips. I think she thought I was going to begin my seduction.

I walked to her table and said to her in French, "peut-être demain soir" (perhaps tomorrow night) and I kissed her wrist. She had a nice bauble that could be easily added to my finances. Her cheeks and nice cleavage turned bright red. "Je suis marié" (I am married) she said whispering. "Qu'est-ce que c'est pour moi?" (What is that to me?) I replied strongly.

She took in a quick breath behind her other hand as my abilities warmed her female parts. I could easily see her nipples pushing against her silky blouse above her demi bra. I could sense she was getting moist and she rocked her hips from that new sensation and the heat I was bringing into her breasts. As married as she said she was she did not let go of my hand.

That contact let me continue to warm her and read into what she thought were her hidden desires. I was beside her table hidden from others so I took the hand I held and palmed it onto my long fat cock. She moaned and did not pull away but actually moved her hand up and down my shaft. Her small fingers closed on my shaft so I pulled her juices down soaking the gusset of her panties.

I could have easily drawn her to my room but wanted her to stew in her fantasies so I said, "Alors demain soir ma chérie" (So tomorrow night my sweet) then leaned down. I put my finger under her chin and raised her lips to mine. I kissed her deeply taking a sip of her life-force, enough to give her 'the vapours' (that sudden feeling of faintness) as they use to say. Her lips trembled against mine so I bit her bottom lip drawing some blood.

She still had a grip on my big cock and was actually pulsing her fingers along my shaft. I kissed her a few more times and her lips sought for mine wanting more. I put my hand on her nape and kissed her deeply once more. The lost French woman moaned against my lips. I gave her a few more soft kisses then broke contact and walked out of the restaurant.

I played some cards in the parlor then gave up the hunt and went to my room. I sleep naked in a safe indoor place so I stripped and turned off most lights. There came a light tapping upon my door. After almost five hundred years I am not concerned with my nakedness. I slid out of bed and opened the door and Melody, the beach-girl, stood there. I did not speak so she shifted from foot to foot.

"May I come in, Mr. Johnson?" she asked having looked up my (current) name in the registration. I turned and then sat in the leather chair, manspread, my cock and heavy ballsack hanging between my thighs. An ornate reading light was the only source lighting my vestige. She closed the door, walked forward cautiously then stood before me. She shifted from foot to foot looking over her shoulder, perhaps gauging how far she was from the door.

"They found that young woman you said to check on. They had to take her to the clinic. We were informed she was being kept overnight due to dehydration and exhaustion, severe exhaustion. They said she had bite marks along her neck. Did you do that to her Sir? Are you a vampire?" she asked frightened.

I laughed and said she had seen me in broad daylight. "How could I be a vampire, you silly girl?"

"If I stay tonight will you do the same to me? If so I want to be like you. Can you change me into a thing like you?" she asked leaning towards me. "When I sucked your cock I felt exhausted for the rest of the afternoon. I only just now recovered. It took all my courage to knock on your door. I am fearful you will do the same to me as you did that young woman."

"Melody, I am a flesh and blood human being. I cannot change you into a being like me for I do not have that ability. I have the ability to give women pleasure, at times extreme pleasure should they so beg me. The more they give of themselves the more pleasure I help them experience. Now I think it would be best if you went to the employee quarters and slept with just your fantasies."

"Do not send me away, Master."

"Melody you stand here before me trembling. If you stay I shall use you all night long for my pleasure. I told you my pleasure does not come cheep and you agreed to commit a crime as payment. If you stay I will do things to you that you have never felt or done before. I told you earlier there will be no safe word."

"Do not send me away, Master," she said hanging her head.

Her long blonde hair, not tied in a pony tail fell forward and covered her face. She dropped to her knees and put her hands behind her back. "Oh great!" I thought, "Another 'Fifty Shades' reader." Last chance I warned her.

"Do not send me away, Master," she said weeping softly.

"Stand and remove everything you have on except your panties."

She stood and removed her blouse. She had a silky pale blue bra for her sport's sized breasts. She unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor. I told her to turn around and bend over to remove her shoes and socks. She did so and her labia pushed against her wet pale blue panties showing me her rear cameltoe. She turned and stood in those matching pale blue bra and panties as if that had any effect on me.

I pointed to her bra and she unclipped the front and the small cups fell away. Her breasts were small but firm, a tiny hand full, and her areola were a pale pink discernible from her full tan. But her nipples; they were thumb tip large and very dark. They stood firm from fright or excitement. All in all two nice hills of flesh to play with and bite if I so desired.

To test her resolve I ordered her to gather her clothes and toss them into the hallway then return and lock the door. She stood there fighting the fight within herself. She squatted down to gather her clothes and her labia formed the frontal cameltoe. Her moistness was wetting the gusset and making the room fragrant. She stood and walked to the door while I enjoyed the tightness of her ass; an ass that would soon feel my belt.

She tossed her clothes into the resort hallway, turned and locked the door. Her back fell against the door and I could hear her breathing deeply. I ordered her to come lie on the floor under me and spread her thighs. She walked slowly but did as she was told. Embarrassment is part of my seduction and I asked her if she had given up her virginity to some boy.

"No Master."

"What about your ass?"

"Oh god no, Master."

"In your lonely bed at night do you make yourself climax?"

She took some time to reply then softly said, "Yes Master."

"Make yourself cum, Melody, while I watch. Do not fake it like some woman do because I will know. I will watch for your juices to soak your panties and your body to tremble as your climax overwhelms you. Your climax will please me. I want that pussy hot and wet when I shove my huge cock inside you. You wish to please me do you not Melody?"

"Yes Master," she replied softly. I told her to say so loudly and she did.

Her deep breathing was moving her tiny flesh hills on her chest as she built her courage to begin. Her trembling hands moved across her neck and collar bone then gripped her breasts. Her fingers rose up her breast flesh and gripped her puckering areolas then pulled and twisted her large firm nipples. She moaned and her hips thrust upwards perhaps dreaming of a descending cock.

She spent some time on her breasts then a hand moved down her tummy and went under her panty hem. "No, on the outside! I wish to watch your fingers pleasure yourself."

She groaned as her fingers quickly formed a silky cameltoe of her panties pushing them in between her thick labia. Her pale blue gusset soon turned dark blue from her leaking pussy juices. She spread her thighs wide and more silk was pushed between her pussy lips as they opened. She let her long two fingers slide down her lips and she rubbed her back star moaning as they tried to enter.

The other hand left her breasts and fingers settled on the top joining of her pussy lips. They moved in circles then across what had to be her clit under her panties. Melody trembled and pushed up as other fingers tried to enter between her pussy lips but were held back by the soaking wet blue silk. Those fingers returned to her back lips circling and pushing seeking entrance only to be denied by the same wet silk.

"Master let me fill myself. Give me permission to push my fingers into my pussy or my ass. I need to be filled," she whined.

"No. Make yourself cum. My long thick cock will fill your hungry holes. The longer you take to make yourself cum the longer it will be before you groan from my cock stretching you open deep and wide."

Melody groaned as her fingers rubbed her clit. Her other thumb rode the wet crease of her soaked panties while other long fingers sought her asshole. She turned her hand and her knuckles punished her clit making her body tremble. Her head came off the floor and a beet red face stared at me; her mouth wide open as to scream.

No sound came out as her legs shot forward and shook like tree limbs in a storm. I could hear her pussy juices spraying against her gusset and knuckles. The blue silk absorbed the juices Melody was expelling and turned dark. Her fingers tried to dig into her ass but were stopped. She pushed her gusset deep into her pussy and most of it disappeared into her vagina and between her swollen pussy lips.

A tiny dark blue ribbon of silk lay between her pussy lips as her knuckles rubbed her into another wet climax. This time she screamed then collapsed to the floor fully spent. I watched her tremble as her fingers gave her final pleasure. Her other hand was trapped between her clasped thighs until she let out a long hissing breath and released them. She brought her wet fingers to her lips and sucked them into her mouth until she reached her palm. Her pussy wet fingers roamed across her heaving breasts and she groaned when she pulled out her hard nipples.