Drust on the Prowl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth opened in shock and she gripped the cart to hold her up. I snapped the fifty several times then held it out to her. She blushed deep red and fought within her mind then reached down and grabbed her skirt hem. It slowly rose up her firm thighs and revealed her pink panties. As I surmised her gusset was dark pink from her moistness having wet there.

She bit her hem then used two hands to work her panties off her hips and wet labia. She had a mons of curly brunette hair and the hair on her pussy lips were trimmed short. She had to pinch her gusset to get it to release from her wet lips. She opened her thighs to work her panties down her thighs. Her fragrant scent found its way to me and I breathed deeply.

She blushed deep red as she worked her panties off her work shoes. Her inner thighs shone from her moistness so she had to have enjoyed sucking my cock. She picked her panties up and I held out one finger and she draped a panty hem on it. I brought the gusset up to my nose and inhaled her sweet scent. I held out the fifty and took it, folded it and pushed it into her left bra cup to join the other two.

All this time she had not released her skirt hem and let me gaze upon her moist pussy. Shockingly, or perhaps not two hands drifted down and pulled her pussy lips apart. Her fragrant juices bubbled out wetting her crimson cleft. Her eyes closed and she groaned when two of my fingers slowly moved up her wet pussy lips and rubbed her pleasure knot. Her eyes opened and she watched me lick my fingers clean of her juices.

"Thank you Sally, that will be all for tonight. I might ring for your services tomorrow night. I will write on your e-bill that you gave above spectacular service and add an additional tip."

She let the skirt drop then moved into me and kissed me deeply while gripping my thick cock. She turned and left the room with her cart. From the taste of her deep kiss I don't think she swallowed my last thick glob. The taste left on my fingers from Sally's pussy told me she was fertile and I knew she would be back to have my long thick cock deep inside her depositing my hot thick baby-cum.

"May I get up Master? I'm starving. I feel exhausted. Did you take from me like that poor woman at the beach? Will you take your fill of me while I sleep and I will be like her? I would let you do that Master. I would let you do that," she whispered.

"Get your dripping ass into the bathroom then come and eat. Crawl into my bed and shut up until morning. You can thank Sally for bringing in your clothes. I would have made you walk naked to your quarters. Now get!" I yelled and slapped her ass.

She shrieked and groaning rose up and stumbled to the bathroom. I added a hundred dollar tip to the Room Service bill then had another Jameson. Molly came out naked and gingerly sat on the sofa on a towel and tore into the food. She realized she ate it all and apologized. But she then added that I properly didn't need food and laughed nervously.

I waited until she was done and did her bathroom business then I lowered the lights and went naked under the covers. Melody did the same then rolled her body against mine and was soon deeply asleep as her body tried to regenerate. I stayed awake for a while reliving the pleasures of Melody and Sally. I wondered if Sally would seek me out for more.

Melody must have not been too exhausted as I felt her riding my cock in the middle of the night. By the amount of hot juice running out my cock must have been deep up her pussy. She rubbed herself to a powerful climax then fell to the side totally spent this time. I didn't climax nor did I drink more of her life-force.

In the morning I left Melody asleep in the bed and went to the spa room for a sauna and swim. I heard a commotion and the dark haired woman was giving someone else a hard time. I have seen many women use their life of privilege to misuse. I closed my eyes and let it pass.

I had a relaxing morning and on my way out opened the wrong door. "It's about time you got off your lazy ass and came into my room for my massage. Now get to work I'm so tense from arguing with everyone on staff and management to do their job correctly. I hope you know what you're doing," she barked out.

Her black haired head was down on the table looking away from me. Her ass had that tiny towel that is supposed to protect one's modesty. I decided I was gonna make her cum until she was spent then fill her ass with my long thick cock and spray my hot thick cum deep down into her bowels. I disguised my voice saying I needed to change out of my uniform to prevent a stain from the warm oils.

"Oh god! Just get to it already. The help here is just terrible!" she spit out.

I took off my clothes and wrapped a towel around me where my cock could peek out. Before I was done she would be gripping my cock and sucking it down her throat. After that my oiled cock would slid down into her ass while I pounded away with no thought to her pain.

I actually knew how to do a massage having honed that skill on many naked women over my five hundred years. The key is to start on the lower back just above the ass. I oiled my hands and worked her back listening to her moan her initial pleasure. Of course I leaked my abilities into her body and warmed her feminine places. My hands moved up and down her back also touching the sides of her obviously large fake breasts.

I moved to her thighs rubbing out the tense muscles and let my fingers trail onto her inner thighs. The closer I got to the joining of her thighs the more I sent pleasure to her pussy. My dark haired bitch moaned and spread her thighs and her naked peach was on display. I slowly pulled the towel and rubbed her ass cheeks going ever closer to the crevasse of her ass. She groaned when my thumb grazed her asshole and my fingers caressed her naked labia.

I moved to the side by her face and let my towel drop. I pulled her hair behind her ear and massage the side of her temple another stress spot. I heard her hiss as she opened her eyes and saw my cock. I moved my hand onto her pussy and slid through her wet and oiled lips to massage her pleasure knot. Via my abilities to mentally link to a woman's pleasure zones I gave her a soft climax. The large one would come with my cock in her ass allowing me to drink deeply of her life-force.

My fingers moved up and down her leaking pussy as my thumb massaged her anal ring. I rubbed her knot against her pubic bone and gave her another climax. She moaned and trembled and her juices bubbled out of her pussy wetting my fingers and the table sheets. My two long fingers found her entrance and slid into her pussy. My thumb pushed against her dark ring and it yielded letting my thumb sink deep into her darkness.

My fingers and thumb started moving within her and she groaned and twerked her ass seeking more pleasure as yet another soft climax coursed through her body. Then it happened! She gripped my cock and brought it to her mouth. Her tongue came out and she licked off my dripping cum. As it marinated on her tongue its essence left a desire for more.

She took the crown into her mouth and sucked the head then took more until my cockhead tapped the back of her mouth. Her one hand started moving up and down my cock faster and faster. I was leaking my potent pre-cum coating her tongue and filling her mouth. She swallowed her saliva and my seed as my fingers and thumb continued to present her with unexpected pleasure.

I read a thought rise in her mind, "If my husband pleased me like this I wouldn't be such a bitch. Damn I love this cock! It's almost choking me. Damn I'm cumming again! Oh fuck me already!"

As I said before I can climax whenever I hold onto that thought. I wanted her to drown on my cum shooting it deep against her throat. My cockhead was being moved back and forth in her mouth and her hand was moving rapidly up and down my shaft.

"Oh give me that cum already! I want it all down into my belly. Oh Fuck I'm cumming again. Give me your cum," her mind was screaming.

I held the back of her head and started thrusting my cock into her mouth giving her all she would take. Her lips kissed her fingers pumping my cock. She had to know I was going to fill her mouth with hot cum. I groaned giving her just a split second to react then sprayed the back of her throat with my hot thick cum.

She swallowed sucking more cum out of my cock. Pulse after hot pulse of hot cum filled her mouth. I pushed deep to the back of her mouth and shot thick seed into her throat to slide down into her belly. I pulled back to my crown and she sucked like a baby on a tit. She pulled all my cum out the slit in the crown then rolled her tongue under my foreskin.

I let her take her oral pleasure on my cock as she moaned moving my cock in her mouth. My fingers got busy in her pussy and ass again giving her climax aftershocks as she held my cock in her mouth. Her thoughts told me she wanted this cock to fuck her. She didn't care about her husband. She wanted this cock deep inside her pussy. She didn't know she would also get it in her ass. All of my conquests paid the price with their ass.

I slowly pulled my cock from a mouth that did not want to release it. I moved down the side of the table and drizzled oil in her ass crack and down the cleft of her pussy. My fingers then jackhammered her pleasure holes until she screamed into a powerful climax. Her pussy sprayed bursts of hot cum soaking my hand, her belly and the table.

I repeated my attack on her pussy and ass and she screamed into another climax and phased into a weakness I was waiting for. I climbed up like onto a saddle and sat on the back of her thighs. Her ass trembled as she felt my long cock make contact with her flesh. I rode my cock between her oiled cheeks making contact with her dark star. She groaned and twerked her ass then hissed when my big head pushed against her dark entrance.

I shifted and knelt between her spreading thighs. She was so spent she had no strength to resist me pulling her back onto her knees and tits. Her pussy was dripping her juices out her naked lips and down her inner thighs. Her pussy was ripe for my cock. I held behind my crown and ran my large cockhead through her wet pussy lips and rubbed the crown on her clit. She moaned and released more warm juices.

I put my cockhead to the opening of her pussy and push forward. My two fingers jackhamming her pussy paved the way for my cock to enter her heat. She groaned as my thickness began to fill her cavern. Like most caring lovers I moved in and out her pussy in small amounts until my cockhead touched the end of her pussy. She was not deep as about two inches of my cock still waited outside wanting entrance to her heat.

For hundreds and thousands and millions of years there has been nothing new about a cock rutting in a pussy. But this was my cock and I wanted all the pleasure I could get from this unknown black haired bitch. I pulled back and started thrusting deep down in her cunt until her wet pussy lips made white froth and sprayed back at me.

She grabbed her tiny sweat towel and shoved it into her mouth and screamed one long loud scream as she climaxed; her body trembling. From rutting with hundreds of females I know when a pussy feels special. This woman was ovulating and I decided to breed her. So I held off and moved my cockhead to her asshole. I pulled her hips back as I kept pressure on her analring. My thumb had done the early work and her iris opened slowly pushing my foreskin to behind my crown. She groaned into her gag as her ring opened and let my cockhead into her heat. She closed on me trapping my cock as I felt her assring pulse.

I waited until the tightness eased and I pushed more pussy lubed cock down into her darkness. I reached forward and pulled on her hair until her neck bent and she was looking at the ceiling. I then shoved the rest of my cock down her ass. I heard the muffled scream from the pain taking my cock deep; perhaps I was the first to pound her depths. I pulled back to my crown then filled her ass over and over.

Her ass twerked against me as I heard her juices splat on the massage table below her pussy. The bitch was cumming from my cock ramming her ass. Her nose was making the sound of a bull preparing to charge. Her ass shaft was tight and rubbed across my pleasure knot as my cockhead moved up and down her shaft. She was driving me towards my climax.

I wanted to paint her ass and her pussy with my cum so started moving from hole to hole. Her ass never had a chance to close the 'O' of her analring as I filled her ass over and over. She grunted when my cockhead tapped the depths of her pussy as it stretched to make room for all my thick nine inches. I let go of her hair and reached under her and pulled on her hard nipples. She screamed when I pinched those nubbins.

I was close so started rubbing her pussy cleft and clit with my knuckles pushing her into a powerful climax. I shot the first loads of my cum down her ass as her hot sleeve pulsed all along my cockshaft. I pulled out and in one thrust filled her pussy to its hot depth and coated the doorway to her womb with the last of my hot thick baby cum. My bitch will be surprised when her flow does not come in two weeks.

I rubbed her to another body trembling climax and she collapsed on the massage table. I followed her down laying on her ass cheeks; my cock still deep down her pussy. I started to drink her life-force. The first sips were bitter as was her current state but the deeper I drank the sweeter her life-force became. I took all she could afford to give knowing it would take a full day and night for her to recover.

My hope was she learned from the punishment and pleasure I gave her to be a better person. After all she would discover she had a baby growing inside her and had to change to be a better mother. She better fuck her husband good and hard when her stay at this resort is over so her baby would have a daddy.

I finished drinking my fill and slowly pulled my cock from her tight pussy. I dismounted and moved to beside her head. The gag was out and she was breathing deeply. I pushed down my shaft and dropped two globs of thick cum onto her lips. Her tongue came out and she moaned as she tasted it. In addition to her ass she had to pay for my services. I oiled her ring finger and slid a nice sized diamond off her finger and replaced the marriage band. It would be up to her to explain the loss to her husband.

I dressed and went to the front desk and asked if they had a small FedEx sleeve. I walked to the end of the desk and wrapped the ring in my hanky and labeled the envelope to my Swiss financier. I handed it back to the counterman and handed him a fifty. The ring would be fenced and the amount added to my accounts.

I planned to spend a quiet afternoon on my balcony then go in search of my French woman when there came a knock on my door. I opened the door and it took me a minute to recognize the woman in day clothes and makeup as Sally. I opened the door and stepped aside and waited for her to make the final decision to enter my room. It took all her planning and courage to get this far so one final step would be her doing.

I moved into the room and sat in the stuffed chair. She closed the door and walked into the room and stood about six feet from me. "Lift your skirt and show me your panties," I said in a commanding voice.

"I did not wear any panties," she said softly. "Why NOT?" I barked.

"I did not want you to take them." I stood and walked to her making her shriek. "That was not YOUR choice," I barked and pulled her to the door by her hair as she groaned from the pain. "Go down to the boutique and buy the most expensive panties they have in your size and return to my door quickly. If you decide to not return I shall not be all that concerned," I said pushing her out the door into the hallway.

I thought she could do the round trip in less than a half hour. Right on time there was a quiet knock on my door. I didn't answer and she tried the knob and the door opened. "May I come in Sir?" she asked meekly.

"Show me your panties," I barked. She moved her skirt up her thighs and her panties were the sexy 'fuck me' red see-through lingerie. She must have been very embarrassed to buy them in the resort boutique. "Bite your skirt hem and take them off," I commanded her.

She slowly pushed her panties down her thighs revealing that she had shaved naked her pussy lips and trimmed her wild hair on her mons. The shear panties dropped to her feet and she stepped out of them slipping them off her black dress heals.

"Pick them up and go hang them on the outside door knob then return and remove all your clothes but not your shoes."

She did as ordered and returned to the position in front of my chair. She unbuttoned her blouse and she had not worn a bra. Her middle aged breasts were fleshy and large globes which sat on her chest. Her areola were dark pink about the size of casino chips and centered were two dark large nipples that were hard and extended but pointed to the floor.

I waved my hand in her direction and she reached behind herself and unzipped the skirt which dropped to the floor. She stood there naked, trembling, hoping I would find her attractive. I ordered her to go into the bathroom and return with a bath towel and face clothe. She did and I told her to drape the bath towel over the arm of the sofa and push the face clothe into her mouth.

"But Sir...." she let the rest go.

"Sally, did you think this would be a romantic interlude? No, I plan to fuck you; fuck you hard and deep and spray my cum into your dark holes. I don't want to listen to you screaming as I take my pleasure in your body. Now come here and take down my pants and remove the belt. I will sting your ass and I need you to have the gag."

I stood and beckoned her forward and pushed her to her knees. Weeping she removed my shoes then socks then looking up at me with wet eyes she reached for my belt. She unbuckled and unzipped and my resort pants fell to my feet and my cock lifted and slapped under her chin. I ordered her to take it in her mouth while I removed my shirt. Her lips closed on my dripping crown and she tasted my cum once more. I let her pleasure my cock for some time then told her to stop.

As she knelt I draped the towel over the sofa arm then opened the mini-bar. There was a mini bottle of Baileys Irish Cream so I poured it into a glass and let the face towel absorb it all. I returned to Sally and ordered her to open her mouth. She whimpered but opened her mouth and I carefully filled it with the Baileys infused clothe.

I pulled her by her brunette hair and positioned her across the sofa arm much like Melody except Sally had heavier breasts and cheesy ass cheeks. I snapped my belt making the noise to frighten Sally then brought the folded belt across her ass. She groaned and lifted her head but another 'lash' turned more of her ass red.

I say once more in my defense my domination was more my plan then severe pain. I tempered my strokes by how red her ass cheeks presented after each 'lash'. I moved about behind her middle aged ass applying the belt to various locations on her ass and back of her thighs.

I kicked her black dress shoes to get her to open her legs wider. For all her whimpering her pussy was dripping her juices out her naked pussy lips and down her inner thighs. I shortened the belt and slapped directly on her naked labia. She groaned and her fragrant juices rolled out from her lips and down to her ankles wetting her dress shoes.

There was no way Sally found this painful unless that was where her fantasy was taking her. Too many Romance Novels? Perhaps, but I continued to punish her ass, thighs and pussy until I perceived her trembling and breathing deeply so I slapped her pussy lips hard and she screamed into her gag and convulsed through a strong climax. Her fragrant juices shot back and wet the floor between her pumps.