Drust on the Prowl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forgot a floor towel so walked into the bathroom and returned with one and the bottle of Shea Butter Hand Cream. Sally was still trembling so I ran my hand across her ass and slapped it several times. She raised her head from the sofa and groaned lifting her ass seeking more punishment. I gave her what she wanted and slapped her ass cheeks several times.

I pulled up a small ottoman and positioned myself behind her thighs. I spread her ass cheeks and my face dove into her dripping pussy. I licked in her crimson cleft then up and rimmed her ass. I felt her thighs ripple as my tongue went deeper in her ass pushing her assring open. My fingers found her pleasure knot and I pushed it hard against her pubic bone and she made a muffled scream as another climax overtook her.

My thumb moved through her pussy lips then centered on her dark star. I pushed against the resistance as Sally groaned and tried to prevent her ass from being invaded. Her wiggling actually let my thumb push her ring open and descend into her darkness. I moved my thumb about in her ass until I felt the tightness of her analring loosen.

I wet my two long fingers with her dripping pussy juices and replaced my thumb. Again she tried to stop my insertion but when she pushed back my fingers went palm deep into her ass. She groaned and I read her mind that she felt violated but could not stop me anymore. She moaned as my fingers moved in and out pulling on her circular lips. I rubbed her clit transferring her sense of pain into pleasure.

My other two fingers pushed into the heat of her vagina and found her g-pad and rubbed it until she let down a gush of pussy juice. Then both sets of fingers started moving rapidly in her defenseless caverns until she screamed and trembled her legs. Her feet in her black dress shoes kicked back and shook then her thighs went hard. Hot female cum pulsed back from her mature pussy as Sally groaned into her gag thrashing through a powerful climax.

Sally was not used to such powerful pleasure taking control of her body. Her entire body shook on the arm of the sofa. Her tits were rubbing the cushion sending pleasure from her hard nipples to her groin. Her pussy lips her rubbing on the towel making her clit explode her groin with unknown pleasure. My fingers deep in her ass and pussy were being grabbed by pulsing hot tightness. She screamed once again then collapsed her strength on the sofa.

I moved my fingers slowly in and out her two caverns keeping her primed with pleasure but now unable to prevent my taking my pleasure within her body. I stood pulling my fingers from her pussy but when I removed my two fingers from her ass I quickly pushed my cockhead into the opening.

I reached for the Shea Butter Hand Cream and dropped a glob in the cleft of her ass cheeks and rubbed it around that tight circle. I dropped a glob on my cockshaft and lubed my thickness waiting to descend into her darkness. I heard her muffled, "No, no, no" and her head shake as she now knew I planned to fill her ass with my long thick cock.

I slowly descended my cock into her tight darkness. Sally let out a long surrendering breath as she realized she could not prevent my using her body. I pushed my hips against her plump ass cheeks as my cock went fully down into her darkness. I took a sip of her life-force but planned to drink deeply when my cum painted the depths of her pussy.

For now I rode my thick long cock up and down within Sally's tight tunnel listening to her moan against the nastiness of my using her so unnaturally. I decided to rub her into a climax while my cock was deep in her ass to transfer her associated discomfort into pleasure. I moved my cream lubed cock quickly in her ass as I reached under her and rubbed her clit rapidly until her body trembled and she screamed into her gag.

Sally now had a powerful climax linked to her ass being filled with my long thick cock. Her ass tunnel pulsed on my long cockshaft as climax aftershocks rolled throughout her body. I rode my cock slowly in her heat feeling the pleasure her tightness gave to me. I pulled back feeling her circular lips suck all along my cockshaft until they kissed my exiting cockhead. The large 'O' of her analring tried to close but just pulsed.

I went to the mini-bar and took another bottle of the Jameson 18 and sipped it over ice. I opened a can of coke and put a straw in it and brought it to Sally and removed her gag. She mumbled some curses then took deep swigs of the soda. My hand caressed her sweaty back and full ass then dipped down through her pussy lips. She groaned then finished the soda. I went to replace her gag and she softly asked, "Please, No."

I ran my hand through her sweaty hair then down her back onto her ass. I moved behind her and brought my cockhead to the entrance of her pussy. She groaned when my cockhead breached into her heat then she cursed some more. She went up on her arms and breasts and hung her head down. Surprisingly she pushed back taking more of my cock into her heat. I read her mind this time as desiring my cock and the baby seed I could provide. As I pushed deeper into her pussy I surmised that she was ovulating and was willing to take the punishment of my huge cock for the chance to get pregnant.

I pushed my cock deep into Sally until my cockhead tapped the hot depths of her pussy. My crown sat on the doorstep to her womb and would soon expel my baby-cum in search of her fertile egg. I pulled back to my crown then filled her heat again. I decided to go quickly and dump my cum deep into this mature wife. I started rutting her pussy with my long thick cock.

Sally moaned, "Yes Sir, yes Sir. That's it. That's what I wanted; your virile huge cock deep in my pussy then to fill it with your thick cum. Your cum deep inside me Sir."

I had plans to find my French Lady tonight so decided to end this rutting quickly. I moved my long thick cock rapidly in Sally's pussy going as deep as I could fit. She groaned each time I tapped her depths until she had one continuous groan. My pounding her pussy from behind made her clit rub on the towel until her groaning became one long scream as her powerful climax overtook her.

Her entire body shook on the arm of the sofa and her pussy gripped and released all along my cockshaft. I pushed against the door to her womb and blasted it with pulses of hot thick baby-cum. I rubbed my cockhead against that hot flesh groaning from the pleasure her tightness was playing out on my own pleasure knot.

I pulled back then slammed down deep as if trying to push my cum to where her egg would merge. My thighs trembled from the pleasure I was receiving as my cock rode her pussy for the last times. I leaned across her ass and down her back and found the nape of her neck. I bit there tasting blood leaving my mark for one more bred female.

Sally whimpered as her body trembled through the final stages of her climax. I drank deeply of her life-force knowing the feeding would not affect the viability of the mating. I bit up her back knowing I would be leaving bruises she would see twisting in front of a mirror. The bite on her neck would leave a scar perhaps only her husband would see if he ever took her from behind. Before she went home today Sally would be carrying my baby, another countless child left to be raised in secret by a loving mother.

I slowly pulled back my long cock and looked at the 'O' of her defiled ass and her dripping blood inflamed desecrated pussy. I knew Sally could not pay the price for her breeding so I slapped her ass until it turned red. I told her I was taking a shower then dressing and going down to the restaurant.

"You can stay on the sofa and recover from your breeding, even order Room Service but you cannot stay the night. I will be busy elsewhere and might need the room for my next conquest. Be gone before I get back."

I slapped her ass several times then went into the bathroom, did my business and took a shower. When I walked out Sally was sitting on the sofa on the towel eating and drinking from her Room Service order. She took surreptitious, furtive glances at me as I walked about looking at her naked tits. She chose wisely and did not challenge my treatment of her.

She watched be drop my towel and hissed as she realized my long thick cock and been down her ass and spoiled her pussy. Was she secretly comparing my size to her husband? Was she pulling from millennium that strong dominate men with huge cocks produced the strongest child? I left her to her thoughts as I went about dressing then left the room.

I went into the restaurant slipping the Maître-de a fifty which let me browse the exclusive dining room. I saw my redhead sitting alone at a secluded table. I pulled out the chair opposite her and said good evening. From that point on we spoke only in French but I will recount our evening in English.

"A beautiful princess such as yourself should never dine alone in such a fancy restaurant. Alone with a baguette, some cheese and a fine French wine at an iron table along the Seine perhaps but not alone tonight. I shall join you to save your reputation. Shall we let the waiter choose our diner tonight? I like the idea of the unknown tonight."

She smiled almost as if extending me a courtesy and put her menu down. I clapped my hands in enjoyment but it actually made the waiter come over. I told him to tell the chef there are two diners that wish to experience his most creative, exquisite dishes, soup to nuts, and we have all night to be pleasantly surprised.

"You appear to be a man that gets what he wants. I remind you I am married," she said smiling.

"Is it a transgression to dine with a gentleman in plain view of other diners? Would your husband deny you of such pleasure? Where is such a man that would leave his beautiful wife to dine alone to her embarrassment?"

"At the last minute he could not get away from work," she said with some sadness.

"It is his loss, N'est-ce pas?" (isn't it so?)

She did not answer but said my French was perfect but had a strange old accent. She asked where I was from.

I didn't answer and took a sip from the exquisite French wine that had been brought to our table after placing our open ended dinner order.

"Princess tell me your name and I will tell you a story that you can dismiss at the ending or believe the whole or parts."

"Je m'appelle Gabrielle, et quel est le tien? (My name is Gabrielle, and what is yours?)

I answered her with "Sekred" telling her it meant 'secret' in a very old language. She sipped her wine and leaned forward waiting for my story. I put my hand on hers taking the chance to warm her femininity and told her to believe what she would.

"Would you believe me when I say I learned French some four hundred years ago? I was born speaking old Irish from the West lands but when I became of age I left the farm and quickly learned the language of the English invaders."

"When it became common knowledge that Henry and Charles planned jointly to invade France and were conscripting young men I found my first pleasure within a woman and became a highwayman. I lived off hard farm work and the gifts of grateful women always moving one step ahead of the conscriptors."

"When I discovered that having my strength within a woman gave me unexpected energy that is how I survived since then. Slowly the years rolled by but I did not age nor did I need to eat or sleep; I did so to avoid suspicion. Neglected wives of business men, bankers, partners and royalty rewarded me for my unique gifts to give them overwhelming pleasure."

"Perhaps by mistake because of the wars I found myself in the Region of Brittany (Bretagne) in France steeped in Celtic culture and felt once more to be at home. I wandered about until I came upon a small isolated farm kept by a single woman of great beauty. She spoke only Breton but it was the same language family as Welsh, Cornish, Irish and Gaelic. Through words held in common for hundreds of years I worked out room and food for labor on the woman's farm."

"She told me her name was Alana which was of Celtic origin meaning 'beautiful and calm'. She called me 'Sekred' which I eventually learned meant 'secret' in Breton. I worked hard for the beautiful woman and found myself in love with her and I expressed this to her. She laughed at my youthful appearance, my flaming red hair matching hers, not knowing I was almost one hundred and fifty years old."

"We were intimate many many times throughout our years but she never bore me any children. It finally became obvious to her that she was getting older and I was not. I promised her I would stay with her until her last day and so I did. Much like an old Celtic tradition I placed her on our marriage bed with the little things she treasured and burned her little cottage down about her. In all these almost five hundred years Alana was the only woman I have deeply loved and lived with the longest."

"I roamed France learning each region's dialect and amassing my fortune from the gifts of grateful women. My largest increase in my fortune came in the cities during the Bubonic plague in 1720 and The French Revolution which began in 1789 and lasted until 1794. Rich women paid dearly for my protective services only for me to outlive them. I sent my purloined gifts of gold, silver, jewelry, businesses and property to my secret Swiss bank accounts which have had hundreds of years to grow. I am secretly filthy rich, and pay dearly for my anuminity."

"My ability to pleasure women of importance and outliving partners and investors has financed my life style. Throughout Asia, Europe and America women have yielded to me their desires and riches. I now know over twenty five languages and dialects. When I wish to lay low I usually find a quiet village and a farm in need of manual help. That is often when I have 'fathered' my children seducing willing maidens of age, wives, spinsters, nuns, witches, fairies and mature rich women looking for one last grasp of pleasure. Women seeking my breeding ability pay dearly for my services."

We had been eating our five star meals throughout my story when dessert arrived. Just then Melody came to my table and told me they found an exhausted client in the massage room and had to take her to the clinic. They informed us they would have to keep her overnight in the hopes she would recover her strength. She added that the young woman from the beach had left for home directly from the clinic. I asked her what that had to do with me.

She told me she ran into Sally leaving the resort who said she could hardly stand that she felt so exhausted. She left word she would need several days off to overcome this aliment. Again I asked her what that had to do with me. She said she was just telling me because there is talk of the Health Minister making an inspection here sometime tomorrow. Once more I asked her what that had to do with me. She turned and stormed off in a huff.

"So tell me, 'Sekred' have you been busy here in the resort and am I your next victim? Equally your eyes have been at my face, my breasts and the little sparkerly on my finger."

"Gabrielle, you cut me to the quick," I said reaching back to cover my heart with me hand.

She laughed a bit too loudly perhaps the wine having too much effect. I took both her hands and warmed her lady parts and she hissed as the excitement coursed throughout her body. I could sense that her moistness was oozing perhaps wetting her panties. Those breasts I was looking at all night now showed the bulge of her hardening nipples. She moaned as I took her palm and kissed it tenderly.

"Gabrielle, I will not lie and tell you I have not been in search of you for days. Other hungry females have crossed my path and paid the price for my services in both strength and gifts. But the choice tonight is totally yours. If you say no I will return to my lonely room with a broken heart and lie upon my empty bed in sadness."

Gabrielle laughed again too loudly and hid behind her hands. I pushed the envelope and took her hand under the table and placed it upon my cock. At first she did not know what she gripped but her exploring hand soon informed her and she took in a deep breath.

"Take me to my room, Sekred," she whispered.

I held her bent arm and we walked to her room. Her suite was twice as large as mine and better decorated. She put her stuff down on a small table and excused herself towards the bathroom. I walked about her main room looking out her windows at the setting sun. I heard a noise and turned around.

Gabrielle stood there totally naked. As I had said earlier she is a very cute mature woman in great shape; petite with bright red hair cut short. She displayed large breasts; nice sized with darker nipples that were rock hard. Her breasts no longer had the firmness of youth but I would enjoy gripping them and pulling on her nipples.

Her belly had a small muffin typical of her age and below it was red and somewhat gray wirey hair covering her mons. The hair on her vulva was trimmed and missing from the area near her thighs. All in all a well kept pussy. Gabrielle was lightly running her fingers in her curls then let them drift down the cleft of her vulva gathering her moistness on her fingers. My cock was beginning to harden in my pants.

"Ma mère l'appelait la démanger; (My Mother called it the Itch,) Once I started having my menses my Mother told me all that was involved with being a French woman. She said one day I would yearn to have pleasure between my legs, either with a man or a female and once I did I would develop 'la démanger', the itch."

"Sekred, I know a man with your experience wants to do many things with my body giving me such pleasure as you seek your own but I ask if just this once you would take me to bed and make love with me the way you did with Alana."

She stood there trembling perhaps thinking I would reject her more mature body or only see her as a source of income. I walked to her and flipped her into my arms and carried her to her bedroom. I put her down next to the bed and pulled the covers back. She sat then moved to the center of the bed. She watched me slowly undress then I went for the lights.

"No Sekred, I want to watch your eyes as you merge with me. I want you to watch my face as your potent cock opens me to take your strength deep within me. Do not be concerned with my pleasure as I wish to give my aged body only to you to bring about your climax and to fill me with you hot essence. Take me," Gabrielle almost begged.

I was up on my knees between her thighs up against the dripping lips of her vulva. She gripped my cockhead around as best she could and moved it up and down between her pussy lips testing her coral opening. She placed my coated crown against the doorway into her feminine cave and pulled my cock forward. She moved her fingers to the end and pulled back my foreskin pushing my crown inside her.

I helped by pushing my cockhead against her wet heat and she yielded letting my cock breach into her hot wetness. Gabrielle took in a long hissing breath perhaps to release any tension she was feeling. Her inner lips actually released her tightness and more of my cock entered her. She moaned as her hand moved to my ball sack and let more thick shaft enter her. She groaned when my large head tapped the full depth of her pussy but there was still more outside which her dainty fingers had a grip on.

"That is all for now my invader. You must wait for my defenses to yield to your lance. Your manliness is deeper and wider inside me than any man has been. I must let my wet flesh grip and hold you then you may take me fully for your pleasure."

I pulsed my long thick cock within her wet cavern. She laughed and scolded me for not having patience but after some time she moved up towards me. I pulled back then filled her again. She moaned and thrust up at my descending cock and the rutting dance of millennia began. I grabbed her thighs moving them up besides her tits opening her wide and deep.