Drust on the Prowl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My conqueror, ease back your advance. Your prey gives no resistance but must protect what is precious. Your strength overwhelms my defenses. The treasure within is yours for the taking," she groaned lowly.

I respected her request for my thick length was more than her purse could take just now. I rode her hot wet sleeve pulling out to my cockridge then filling her to just the doorway to her womb. I grabbed her pillows and propped up her head so she could watch my face as requested. I gripped her pillow soft breasts and flicked her hardened nipples making her tremble.

I watched where we were joined as my thick shaft pulled her wet tight red haired pussy lips back and forth. Although she said she was for my pleasure I lightly circled her pleasure knot listening to her mumble my special name. Her eyes closed and her teeth tightened; her neck and breast cleavage turning bright red.

She screamed and her body trembled as her purse pulsed all along my cockshaft. I moved my cock rapidly in and out her gripping pussy and pushed her into another climax. She screamed my name then reached up and pulled my red hair and the depth of her pussy clamped down on me driving me over the top.

I shot pulses of hot cum deep into her tight depth. I could feel the heat of my cum different than her wet hot liquids bubbling within her. As is usual with me in the depths of a female climax with my cock deep inside their purse I went to drink Gabrielle's life-force. Something did not 'taste right' and I searched within her for the cause.

I let her legs down slowly and leaned down and kissed her tenderly. "Gabrielle, you're dying," I whispered kissing her lightly.

"Yes my secret strange lover. I am dying. Doctors and specialist have given me no more than three months to live. My brain tumor will one day just flip my switch and just like that I will be dead. Oh please stay within me," she asked as I went to back out my cock. "You have been the most pleasure I have had since the prognosis. Sekred, my lover, my pleasure, my joy I have a business proposition for you that will shake you to your five hundred year foundation."

"I am sinfully wealthy. My wealth is vastly more that you in all your years have managed to amass. And I do mean sinful. My father and uncles cooperated with the Vichy government and became greatly wealthy as war profiteers. Unfortunately my uncles died moving Vichy gold in advance of the Americans. My father spent his years after the war quietly laundering the ill-gotten gold increasing our wealth."

"He trusted me with the secret Swiss bank accounts and when he died I only became owner of all that wealth. My husband runs my legitimate businesses and thinks I am on holiday. I plan not to return. If you agree to stay with me until my end, as you once did with Alana, I will give you access to all my secret accounts. You will be wealthier than King Midas; you will be the secret richest man on the planet Earth."

"As I said, you will not notice any difference in me until the day I will quietly stop living perhaps sitting with you with a baguette, some cheese and a fine French wine at an iron table along some romantic river perhaps along the Mediterranean. I have legal paperwork that will allow me to be cremated wherever my death occurs and perhaps you will return me to my quiet village in Provence where I grew up smelling the blossoming lavender during my lazy days of summer."

"I have paid for a three month cruise slowly touring cities along the Mediterranean. I have pre-paid for two in the ships largest suite. Perhaps you would tell me tall tales of when you were first in each city while we rest in our sweat in bed. You may have me in all parts of my body and do to me as you wish and I will love you for it. If you need to feed you are free to make your conquests upon board or at the seaside resorts we will stay at during our tour."

"Later tonight you shall be the first male to claim, "mon trou du cul" (my ass) for your pleasure and I shall tremble as I feel your hot cum fill my darkness. What do you say, my lover....?"

So my long thick cock took possession of Gabrielle's tight hot ass pushing her along to her first powerful anal climax. In the morning we checked out; my bill showing zero due. We flew to Marseille and boarded the large cruise ship destined for many ports and tourist stops along the Mediterranean. I told her I was in Marseille in 1803 and expounded on my very financially lucrative affair. She laughed at my stories but she said it made her moist listening to my conquests and uses of my long thick cock.

So for three months we sailed the Mediterranean. I won't apologize that my long thick cock becomes very evident once my suit is wet from the ship's pool. Perhaps throughout all time fertile women are driven to select the most virile male for breeding. Several women sought me out and later confessed there period was late. I took no fees for these services.

Gabrielle made me recount my conquests in detail as she laid in our bed under me with my cock deeply embedded in her pussy or lying on her belly my cock deep in her ass. She told me several times I made her climax so powerfully. Perhaps knowing her time was short she wanted me to make love to her every night. Also looking for risky excitement she had me take her in quiet alcoves during our tour stops.

We would sit on a park bench, her skirt pulled up in back, her panties pulled aside, and my thick cock deep up her pussy. She moved just enough to caress my pleasure knot and make me explode my cum deep into the depths of her hot flesh. She would climax so strongly she would pull the last of my cum out of my balls. She would laugh so loudly as she felt my cum ooze out and fill her panties.

Gabrielle would kiss me so deeply and tell me to take tiny sips of her life-force. I knew she wanted to give all of herself to me so I did but I had to have a new conquest every few days. So in our ninety two day trip as we sailed the Mediterranean I must have drank from thirty or so females. I even partook of mother-daughter and twins combinations. You cannot understand the competitiveness of twin women getting their asses filled with my long thick cock! I drank deeply from them; their life-force rich and filling.

Several times having no safe place to go on the ship hungry females would be taken in Gabrielle's bed while she lay naked beside them. Several women had their first lesbian experience while my cock drove deep into their hot wet fertile pussy. Other times my cock rode under skirts, panties pulled off or aside into wet hungry pussy their ass against cold stone walls of ancient cities. I drank deeply their life-force from the illicit pleasure of being taken so wildly.

So it is four months from that fateful night of seducing Gabrielle. She survived the cruise and asked me to take her to her old farm house. I now stand in a tiny village in The Valensole Plateau, about an hour north of Aix-en-Provence. I spread Gabrielle's ashes across her field of lavender her mother had once owned.

I now own hundreds of hectares of lavender fields that Gabrielle secretly purchased. I am sitting at an iron table on the back portico of a tiny house that Gabrielle grew up in with a baguette, some French cheese and a fine local French wine from which vineyard I also own. I am thinking of only the perhaps third woman I have deeply loved. (See Durst Ch.4 -- Yvette).

Gabrielle gave me all of her and I never drank too much of her life-force although she said I could. We were intimate lovers tasting all parts of each other; Gabrielle even giving me her heart and soul. As promised she let me feed elsewhere when necessary and I started many children in women living along the Mediterranean towns. Several children cooking in their mother's womb flew to return to their mother's home city. I was too rich to be concerned with collecting my fee.

Gabrielle actually died in my arms in our bed in the tiny house in the tiny village in the Provence area of France. We had made wild love in her field of lavender on a hot summer night. "Good night Drust," she said and passed away. Yes, I had told her my real name.

As I sit here Gabrielle's memory feeding my soul I wonder how many local village wives would be okay with raising a red haired, blue eyed son or daughter. I short train ride would also place me in large cities in southern France overrun by tourists. Women would seek me out called to my long thick cock and potent sperm. Prospects were endless for a five hundred year old filthy rich Celtic man.