Drust on the Prowl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her lie on the rug between my feet as I casually stroked my cock. I knew where it was going but where my hot thick cum would first explode was a tossup. Melody kept her body primed with pleasure as her fingers rubbed her swollen clit and hard nipples.

"Please fuck me Master. I have thought about your thick cock all day. I had to put a napkin in my panties as I was leaking my juices thinking of your cock opening my holes. Oh please fuck me, Master."

"Rise up and bring me my belt. I will punish your ass first!"

Melody rolled to her belly then onto her hands and knees. The back of her panties were also soaking wet and pushed into the crack of her ass. Her two ass cheeks looked perfect for my belt. She returned with my belt and I told her to stretch out her arms. I laid the belt across them and ordered her to hold the belt up until I returned.

I went into the bathroom and returned with a bath towel and folded it several times then laid it across the stuffed arm of the sofa. I could see Melody straining to hold her arms and the belt up. I slapped her ass then went to the mini-bar and opened the Jameson's. I filled a glass with ice and poured the whiskey.

I returned to my seat before Melody and slowly sipped the whiskey. I leaned forward and pulled and twisted on each nipple. I get no enjoyment from inflicting pain as some do but I need my women to be totally submissive. I ordered her to kneel and suck my cock holding the belt as I had laid it out on her arms.

She knelt and had to dip her head to find my cockhead with her lips. She sucked and slid her lips down my cockshaft taking my cockhead to the back of her mouth. She pleasured my cock even slowly taking all my thick length and working it into her throat. I could see the bulge of my cockhead as she kept it inside her until she pulled back and took a deep breath. Her face lifted and her eyes looked at me as she took my cock deep into her throat for several minutes.

I decided I could play with Melody all night and to first fill her belly with my hot thick cum. I sat there sipping my Jameson's whiskey. This was an upscale resort so the mini bottle of Jameson's was the 18 Years Old Limited Reserve; a mellow tasting rare old Irish whiskey matured for at least eighteen years in hand selected American barrels and European oak casks. It is finished in first-fill bourbon barrels to add subtle traces of vanilla on the palate.

This sip of Irish whiskey would add a big expense to my tab; a tab that Melody promised to make disappear. I watched Melody give pleasure to my cock as I knew her arm muscles were burning from their task. I can cum as if a switch is turned on or prolong my pleasure until moved to the tipping point. I sat and enjoyed the pleasure Melody's lips, mouth, tongue and throat were applying to my cock.

The last time she had my cum she licked it from her palm. This time without warning I exploded my cum when she held my cock deep in her throat. She felt my cock pulse in her throat and pulled back to just my crown. Her lips and teeth held my crown as my cockhead pulsed painting her tongue with hot thick cum.

Melody sucked and swallowed as quickly as I filled her mouth. She groaned and I heard her pussy juices slap on the floor as she came from sucking my cock. I knew she wanted to hold my cock and feel its fullness but she obeyed and held my belt aloft. I released all my globs of cum the last going directly down her throat. I had grabbed her nape and pulled her forward feeling her lips slid down my thick cockshaft.

She gripped my shaft tightly and sucked up to my crown pulling the last of my cum onto her tongue. Still holding my cock in her mouth her tongue dug under my foreskin getting any residual cum. She sucked off my sensitive crown then opened her mouth to show me my white thick cum. Her tongue played with the reservoir of cum behind her lower teeth.

She tossed her head and said, "Master" and I knew she wanted me to grab her throat. My hand held the sides of her throat, not choking her, just tightly and felt her swallow my cum. I watched her tongue gather any cum in her mouth and she swallowed again. She stuck out her tongue to prove she had swallowed it all. I told her to lay my belt across my thighs and go stand beside the arm of the sofa. She did as she was told.

I ordered Melody to remove her panties and push them into her mouth for a gag. I told her I didn't want a passerby to hear her screams. She trembled as she dug her panties out of her ass cheeks and her vulva and worked them down to her feet. I ordered her to bend from the waist and remove them then turn towards me so I could watch her fill her mouth with her wet panties.

When she bent over her naked vulva squeezed between her athletic thighs. Her pussy was dripping her juices making that vulva and her inner thighs shine from her wetness. Making herself cum on the floor had anointed her dark star with her thicker juices and it shone as it pulsed. Was she making those circular lips pulse from her anticipation or was she experiencing climax aftershocks. It looked like it was winking at me.

She worked those soaked panties off her feet then rose and turned to me. I told her this was her last chance to leave or to speak. If she pushed her panties into her mouth she was giving me permission to do with her body as I pleased and to seek my own pleasure not caring about her pain or pleasure.

Melody rubbed her wet gusset across her hard nipples then slowly brought them to her lips. "Fuck me Master," was all she said then pushed her panties into her mouth leaking one small edge outside her lips. She stood there awaiting her next order. I told her to bend over the arm of the sofa placing her tits and head on the cushion and her pussy centered on the towel. She bent over and wiggled herself into position.

I kicked her ankles until she spread her legs wide open. I asked if I needed to tie her feet to the legs or her arms forward. She moaned, "No" as best she could then let out a long breath. I folded the belt and made it snap letting Melody worry about the stings she shall feel on her ass. As I have said I get no pleasure from inflecting pain so the snapping of the belt was to frighten and build anticipation of the stings.

I swung easy and stung her boyish athletic ass. She moaned feeling the sting across her ass as she had very little padding on those cheeks. I spent some time stinging her ass and back of her thighs. Melody groaned and her legs trembled waiting for the next sting. I walked away and returned with another towel and placed it on the floor anticipating her spraying her pussy juices when she climaxed.

I stood beside her and swung the belt to make contact with her naked vulva. Her head rose from the cushion and she screamed into her gag. Several more well aimed stings on her pussy lips and the young lady crashed into a powerful climax. She thrashed on the sofa and her pussy ejected hot fragrant cum to splash on the towel.

She convulsed on the sofa grabbing my thigh with her arms and holding tight. When she stopped shaking her hands sought my cock and she ran her fingers up and down my shaft and tenderly cupped my ballsack. She took out the gag and kissed my thigh sweetly. My hand held the belt downwards and Melody gripped it and kissed it several times then I watched her replace the gag.

I picked up the room phone and ordered Room Service, cold lobster and shrimp salad, fruit bowl and several sodas. I asked Melody if a half-hour would be okay. She moaned and shook her head, Yes. I asked them to send Sally up with the cart. Sally had brought me room service before but I was dressed at the time. I won't bother this time.

Sally was a well preserved middle aged woman, brunette, and filled out her uniform very nicely. Large breasts hid behind her blouse, her waist pulled in and her hips flared out. To top it off she had a firm full ass. All in all she held the promise of a good time but a wedding ring held her finger. If she was brave enough to clean my cock she'd earn a big tip. No pressure, her choice.

I let the belt slide up Melody's back, across her ass then down between her ass cheeks caressing her dripping vulva. She moaned and pushed up her ass in anticipation and want. I walked behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Using my pelvic muscles I raised my cockshaft and tapped her dark star. She groaned and tried to tighten her ass cheeks perhaps to trap me. I let go of her cheeks then pushed my cockhead against her star and she moaned into her gag.

I let my cock slide down and ran it through her hairless pussy lips then tapped her clit. Melody groaned and let loose a pulse of pussy juice which bathed my cock and wet the towel under her belly. I held my fat cockbase and pushed my cockhead against the vestibule of her vagina (opening to her pussy). I pushed into her heat and we both moaned.

I moved it down and rubbed around on her clit and her pussy let loose with hot juices. I moved from pussy to ass pushing my fat cockhead deeper with each push. I sensed her pussy would yield easier so I worked on her anus. I gathered the juices she was dripping on my crown and moved to the center of her dark eye. I pushed and Melody grunted then let out a long breath through her nose and her iris opened.

I pushed and her circular lips pushed my foreskin down my crown until it gathered behind the ridge. I pushed again and her defenses yielded and she swallowed my entire crown into her heat. She trembled and I felt a spritze of hot juices wet my ballsack. Never pull out until your cock is fully down into a female's ass, no matter the amount of begging.

I ran my fingers through her wet pussy lips and anointed my cockshaft. I pushed half of what was outside into her heat then pulled back to my ridge. I lubed my shaft again and slowly pushed against her ass until my ballsack kissed her vulva. I leaned over and called her a good girl and told her she took all of my thick long cock. She groaned and pulled her blonde hair off her face and blinked my seeing only that one eye.

I rode her ass sleeve for some time until I felt her anus relax and let up on its tightness. I knew if I went into her pussy her back ring would yield to my desires. I moved rapidly back and forth in her ass until I felt her spray my ballsack. Her fingers under her belly had rubbed herself into a powerful climax. I stayed deep in her ass feeling her grip and pulse all along my long cockshaft.

I slowly withdrew and placed my cockhead to the doorway of her pussy and pushed in. Her cave was hot, wet and tight. I had to have been the thickest cock to enter her pussy. She groaned and trembled as my cock pushed out the sides and the depth of her vagina. She moaned as my cock went deeper then groaned when my cockhead tapped the depth of her pussy. Going any deeper and I'd be pushing her cervix open.

I pulled back to my crown and filled her again. I felt her fingernails on my nutsack as she rubbed herself to another climax. The towel was getting soaked with her juices and cum. I plowed her pussy for some time loosing track of the time until I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in Sally, I'm almost done," I yelled as I plowed Melody's pussy.

The door opened and I heard the cart wheels then a loud hiss as Sally realized I was fucking a female bent over the sofa arm. I told her to plate the food on the coffee table that was directly in front of the sofa. The salad was almost spilt as she was watching the fucking more than what she was doing.

"Here comes my hot thick cum Melody. Be a good girl and take it in your ass." I said that to warn and embarrass Melody.

I pulled out of Melody's pussy and filled her ass with one go. Sally hissed as she got a good look at my cock before it disappeared down Melody's ass. I pounded against Melody's athletic ass then grunted and blasted my hot cum deep down her ass. Melody sprayed my thighs with spurts of hot cum that dropped and soaked the towel on the floor. She was groaning and cursing as her climax overwhelmed her.

Spurt after spurt of my thick cum shot down into the depths of her ass. I fell against her ass cheeks and groaned as the last of my cum ejected into Melody's darkness. My cock was fully down her ass basking in the heat of her darkness. I took a deep drink of Melody's life-force and knew she would be spending the night in my bed recovering.

I stood somewhat upright and pointed to the fruit and opened my mouth. Sally fought within herself then picked up a huge strawberry and held it to my lips as I took several bites. On the last bite my lips grabbed her fingers and I took a sip of her life-force and wet her panties. She took in a surprised gasp but didn't run. I pointed to the fruit and she brought a long slice of melon to my lips.

She stood before me my eyes watching her large breasts rise and fall as she fed me the melon. She let me lick and kiss her juicy fingers and trembled as I warmed her feminine zones. I grabbed her hand and sucked her two long fingers into my mouth and licked about getting them clean.

She watched me as I slowly slid my long thick cock from Melody's ass. Those wet fingers went to her lips and she blushed behind that hand. I walked to my wallet my cock swaying and pulled out two fifties. I let her see them then pushed them into her open blouse top and into her left bra cup feeling her hard nipple cross my palm. I sat on the sofa next to Melody's sweating head and asked Sally if she had the time to clean me.

She laughed nervously but turned and went into the bathroom. She returned with two wet face towels and one to dry. She knelt before me and gripped my long cockshaft with one of the wet towels. She moved it up and down and round and round until she thought it was clean enough. She gently held my thick cock and pushed my foreskin down with the other wet one and tenderly cleaned my crown and my ballsack. She washed my long thick cock once again then wiped everything with the dry towel.

She sat back on her haunches like a geisha and looked up at me with her luminescent pools of green eyes. I watched her breasts rise and fall as she knelt there perhaps hypnotized by my prior link sipping on her life-force. I asked her she had ever seen such a big cock. She shook her head, 'No', as if being accused. I asked her if she wanted to touch it now that she had done a great job cleaning such a big thing.

She moved forward on her knees closer between my open thighs. Her breathing was getting heavy as if she was trying to calm herself. Melody chose then to pull out her panties and ask for a drink. Sally laughed and opened a cold soda and brought a straw to Melody's lips who drank deeply.

"Be careful of that cock. It shoots a lot of hot thick cum. I think it has a pheromone that makes you want more. Leave while you have a chance."

I reached over and slapped Melody's ass several times and she moaned with the pleasure. I hissed as I realized Sally had gripped me with the cold soda hand. She laughed lightly them moved her hand slowly up and down my shaft. As I have indicated I reload and harden very quickly as Sally soon found out. She soon had me to my full thick nine inches.

I started to leak my seed and she rubbed it across my crown. I soon coated her palm with my pre-cum and she released my cock to look at its white thickness. I gripped her hand and brought her palm to her lips. Her eyes locked on mine then the tip of her tongue came out and took a taste.

Melody had warned her as my seed marinated across her tongue. She licked off all that was there and went back for more. I gently ran my hand through her hair and gripped her nape and lowered her lips to my cockhead. She let out a deep breath perhaps signaling her surrender and her lips closed around my crown. I felt her tongue licking across my slit gathering my now leaking cockhead.

Sally moaned as she tasted the richness of my cum and took more into her mouth. I felt her swallow her saliva and my pre-cum and her lips closed behind my crown. She now had all of my fat cockhead in her warm mouth. She sucked like on her mother's tit seeking more of my hypnotic sauce.

I felt Melody reach for a chunk of lobster so I moved the bowls closer to her grasp. She slowly fed herself while I sat back enjoying the pleasure Sally was giving to my cock. Sally's hand could not reach around my thick shaft so it moved up and down the shaft as she held my cockhead tightly.

Once primed, I can cum whenever I give into the feeling of being close. My thought was that Sally had never held a cock this big or perhaps she had only held her husband's cock. I let her play with this forbidden fruit. She slid off my cockhead then licked up and down my shaft. She tenderly kissed each egg in my ballsack and sucking softly took each into her mouth. Each ball got bathed by her wet tongue then kissed again.

Her lips and tongue worked on pleasuring my long thick cockshaft. She softly kissed my pleasure knot then I moaned when her tongue ran across it and sucked there for some time. I moaned and pushed up through her fingers as my balls began to tighten.

Sally removed her lips and hands perhaps knowing what would occur if she stayed on my cock. "It's your choice Sally, I won't force you. If you take my cock back into your mouth you must swallow all of my hot thick cum. I produce a lot of cum and you must swallow quickly to prevent choking. I expect you to show me my cum coating your tongue before you swallow the last of my seed."

Sally shifted her hips and I speculated she was getting very moist where her thighs came together. I still had hold of her neck and massaged it leaking pleasure into her body by the contact. I read her hunger. I think her husband was not giving her what she wanted, no needed, and she was fighting a losing battle with her wild desires. She looked at Melody bent over the arm of the sofa, fucked to exhaustion and deep down in the forbidden zone of her desires Sally wanted to be taken by this cock.

She looked at her watch and realized she had already stayed too long in my room. She let out a long breath of surrender and took my cockhead back into her mouth. Her lips closed behind the ridge to my crown and her two hands pumped up and down my thick cockshaft.

Her lips slid down to kiss her own fingers as she took more of my cock into her mouth. She coughed when my big cockhead tapped the back of her mouth right at the opening of her throat. Her lips and tongue worked the top of my cock and her hands worked the fat base. Her lips and hands went faster knowing she was driving me to my climax and a mouth full of hot thick cum.

Her one hand left my shaft and she gripped my ballsack. She pulled them down pushing me to the edge. My ballsack pulsed in her hand and my first salvo of hot thick cum ejected into Sally's mouth. She sucked that glob to the back of her mouth and swallowed. Quickly another glob replaced the first and Sally did her best to swallow each glob as quickly as it filled her mouth.

Some white cum leaked out the corners of her lips but she held my cockhead tightly in her mouth. I moaned and the last of my cum coated her tongue as she licked under the foreskin. Her hand pushed up my thick cockshaft and she sucked the last of my cum into her mouth. She slid off my cockhead and opened her mouth to show me her cum coated tongue.

She moaned and swallowed feeling my hand grip her neck. She softly took my cock back into her mouth and cleaned it with her wet tongue. She sucked up the shaft once more and showed me the last I would give her. She leaned back then stood and moved to her cart. I moved to my wallet and pulled out another fifty. I snapped it in front of Sally to get her attention. She wore a skirt with her uniform and no stockings.

"Sally, I want to buy your panties. Put the hem of your skirt in your teeth and pull your panties down and off and hand them to me. I will then pay you fifty dollars."