Dual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suggested she start giving her brother some affection again," Mum told me before leaving for work, "And she had absolutely no problem. She thought you were the one to cut her off."

"I had no idea."

"She misses how close you used to be." Kissing my cheek, she added, "I've left some lunch in the fridge, but I'll be home mid-afternoon as always."

"See you soon, Mum."

"Love you, baby. Be good."

I snorted. What the hell was I going to do otherwise? I could just about handle the remote control for the television. I couldn't even play on my gaming console, and even using a laptop was nearly impossible. So like every day, I zoned out watching television, thankful we had access to subscription services, ending up watching boxsets of shows to keep me occupied.

Mum arrived home at around 3pm to find me bored out of my brain, like every day she'd arrived home. Making me a mug of coffee, and herself a mug of tea, she sat next to me on the couch, kicking off her heels and curling her legs, her skirt moving up over her knees. My mother had fantastic legs.

"How do you feel about this morning, baby?" she finally asked.

"Mum... Can I be honest?"

"Of course."

"Best handjob of my life."

Mum's smile lit up the room. "Thank you, baby. I was so worried you wouldn't get any pleasure."

"It was fantastic, Mum. Thank you."

Kissing my cheek, she happily sat with me for a couple of hours, my sister arriving home and heading straight for her room to study, Mum eventually getting up to make a start on dinner. The one good thing about our family is that we still ate our evening meal together, Dad usually arrived home a few minutes before Mum started serving up.

Just because I was carrying injuries didn't mean I wasn't washing every day. This time was different though. After I undressed, Mum sitting on the edge of the tub in her usual t-shirt and shorts, she gestured to my underwear. "You can take them off now, Tom. After what we did this morning..."

Dropping my underwear, my cock rose to full hardness within a few seconds, and I noticed the very quick look of lust pass over my mother. I knew she couldn't help it herself. Son or not, I was still a young man sporting a hard cock in front of her. Helping me into the tub, I sat down as she poured body wash over me as always, feeling her soft hands running up and down my body.

"You've always looked after yourself, Tom," she said softly, "Even when you were a teenager, you were always confident in yourself and with your body."

"Well, Dad was an inspiration."

Her hands stopped moving. "He was? How?" she wondered, hearing the confusion in her voice.

"Well, he has a gorgeous wife yet he's sporting a beer belly, doesn't seem to care about his appearance, and he has no idea how lucky he is."

Mum started moving her hands again, but I could sense her smiling. "He did care when we were dating, but as soon as I had Hayley... Well, he just stopped caring and... I hate talking badly of my husband. He still loves me in his own way."

She moved to the other end of the tub to wash my lower body, and I gasped as her hands moved closer and closer to my cock. "Mum..."

"I've washed it every time before, baby," she said softly.

I couldn't help groaning when she soaped up my cock and balls. She had done it every evening before, but it had always been quick, and I hadn't thought about it. Mum was simply washing me. After what we'd done that morning, my feelings about it had obviously changed.

Getting out of the bath, Mum dried me off before heading to my bedroom. Before leaving, she told me that she'd be in that evening to provide more relief. I'll admit I was lying back rather excited that evening. My handjob that morning had been fantastic, and I was rather eager to cum again. I kept my face blank when Mum appeared in the same dressing gown. I could understand why she kept herself covered up, not wanting to be too arousing in my presence. The whole closing-the-eyes thing was probably out of hope that I was thinking of someone else.

Mum pulled down my underwear and asked me to close my eyes again. I groaned when feeling her hand around my cock. "You can make some noise, baby," she stated, "I don't know if you're a quiet masturbator or not, but if you need to moan, it's okay."

"Thanks, Mum," I whispered.

Mum remained silent again though I allowed myself a few moans and tried to remain mostly still. Didn't want to start pumping her hand or anything. Whether she was enjoying it or not, I didn't know. I dared not open my eyes as I wasn't sure I wanted to see her face. I did last a little longer this time though my orgasm felt just as good.

After wiping me down with a cloth again, Mum leaned forward to kiss my cheek, kissing her back. "Sleep tight, baby. I'll be here first thing in the morning again."

"Mum?" I waited until she met my eyes. "Thank you. I'm sure you know how much this means..."

Caressing my cheek, she kissed my forehead. "I do this because I love you, Tom. Get some sleep for now."

"I'll sleep like the dead, Mum. Feeling rather relieved right now."

"Good to know, baby. Goodnight."

"Night, Mum."

I slept like a log, despite being rather uncomfortable lying on my back though I had got used to sleeping in that position during the previous few weeks. Mum woke me the next morning with a soft kiss on the cheek, still wearing her dressing gown. And so it went for that first week, Mum asking me to close my eyes as she stroked my cock in the morning and in the evening.

On Wednesday afternoon, I was feeling horny for some reason. All I had to do was look at Mum and she laughed, leading me to my bedroom, having me lie back and she was happy to stroke me off to another orgasm. I didn't try my luck again on Thursday. On Friday night, my father disappeared, and it was the first time I really took notice of the relationship between my parents, having been far too self-involved with my own life.

Mum obviously wasn't happy. Asking if she wanted to enjoy a drink with me, I couldn't have alcohol as I was still taking some pretty heavy medication, but Mum was happy to cuddle with me on the couch. Well, she cuddled into me, sipping at her wine. I was surprised to smell the perfume she was wearing, as it was fantastic, and I'll admit it aroused me. Mum didn't miss the erection that formed in my shorts.

"We can start early tonight, if you'd like," she whispered.

"Okay."

Leading me to my bedroom, my mother turned on the lamp next to my bed as I lay down. For the first time, she didn't just sit on the edge of the bed and lean slightly to stroke my cock. She sat up on the bed between my legs. Nothing else sexual though she was dressed in the clothes she normally wore about the house. The t-shirt was slightly tight to her D-cup breasts, aware of her cup size as I did help out with laundry. Her shorts were to mid-thigh but still modest.

Closing my eyes, I sighed when Mum started to slowly stroke my cock as I was already enjoying the feeling of her hand on my cock far too much. What I recognised this time was the fact she was really taking her time. I wouldn't say she hurried me every time before, but it was obviously still a little awkward for us both so she did get it over with as quickly as possible while still giving me adequate relief. This time, Mum was really taking her time stroking me.

"That's nice," I murmured, moving my hips slightly. Mum still remained silent but when her other hand started to stroke my thigh before moving up to my stomach, it did make me smile. "Good... Really good..."

I think she even teased me, bringing me to the boil a couple of times before she backed off. The second time, I opened my eyes to see her grinning at me somewhat impishly. "You get a treat tonight, baby," she explained, "I know it's been... mechanical every other time."

"Thanks, Mum."

"Close your eyes, baby. I... I can't have you watching me do this just yet."

"Mum... I love you..."

She was silent for a few seconds. "I love you too, baby," she whispered.

When I did finally cum, I couldn't help groaning ever so loud. Mum kept pumping my cock for quite a while after I was empty, opening my eyes in time to see her still stroking my cock, which was rock hard. Noticing I was looking at her, she stopped moving her hand and started to blush. "You're still so hard," she said softly.

"I'm a horny young man, Mum."

That eased the tension as she burst into laughter. "I'll clean you up and... If you're ready again in a couple of hours..."

"What about Dad?"

"You know he'll come home drunk and just pass out in bed, Tom." She checked her watched. "It's 9pm now. I'll come back at 11pm if you feel the need to cum again."

"Mum... You realise I'm never going to say no, right?"

"I know... It's still... You're not weirded out at all?"

"No, Mum. If anything, I think this will bring us closer together."

She slid off the bed and leaned over to kiss my forehead. "I'm glad you're feeling better, baby. I'll be back soon though you can always join me in the living room again."

Only sliding on a pair of shorts, as I could just about manage to dress myself sometimes, I joined her in the living room, Mum immediately snuggled into me, resting a hand on my bare chest. Hayley did wander out of her bedroom from time to time, giving us a funny look. It probably did look weird, our mother cuddling up to me, though considering I was badly injured, I would assume she just put it down to a mother's natural concern.

"You okay, Hayley?" I asked.

Watching her adorable face light up at such a simple question made me smile. She was now sixteen years old but, in many ways, had retained that innocence of youth compared to most of her contemporaries, who were all far too eager to be adults. "I'm fine, Tom," she replied, immediately coming over to sit next to me, "I'm just really busy with studies and then adding part-time work... I barely have time for my friends sometimes."

"Just don't burn yourself out. I didn't go to university, but I know you want to. What matters most is your studies."

"Listen to your brother," Mum added, "It's a good thing his place of work is so understanding."

"Helps that my boss was one of the others riding with me that day. He knows I'm definitely not faking it."

"Are you okay, Tom? I've been so busy..."

"I'm fine, Hayley. Just come and keep your bored brother company sometimes and that'll make me happier."

Kissing my cheek, she promised to do just that before wishing us goodnight, watching her practically skip down the hallway. Mum gave me a look and started to chuckle. "I swear, Tom, you give that girl five minutes of attention and she's on cloud nine. For a long time, you were her entire world. In a way, you still are."

"Does she have a boyfriend? That's one place I don't want to overstep my place."

"I'm aware her friend group is a real mix of boys and girls. Whether she's dating one of them, she hasn't mentioned it."

"Hmmm..."

Mum eventually turned off the television once she received a message from my father, stating he'd be home later as he was playing pool and drinking with friends. Leading me towards my bedroom, she told me to wait on the bed. I didn't expect her to return with a much smaller robe, keeping it tightly tied but her gorgeous legs were now completely on display.

Lifting herself up onto the bed, she smiled down at me as she slowly pulled down my underwear. "You do have such a lovely big cock, Tom," she whispered before I noticed her immediately blush, "And I shouldn't be saying that about my son. Sorry..."

"It's okay, Mum. Doing this... It means so much to me."

"To me too, baby."

She teased me again. I have no idea how long she actually stroked me, but I reckoned on it being at least twenty minutes. I was left wondering if she was aroused while stroking off her son. With my eyes closed, the only person I now thought about was my mother, imagining all the other things we could possibly do together.

I'd always been much closer to my mother than my father. He'd stopped showing an interest in me once it was obvious that I did enjoy spending time with my mother. She was my cheerleader in many ways, supporting me in anything I wanted to do. Dad wanted to take me golfing. Wasn't really interested. Fishing? How boring. With no common interest otherwise, we quickly drifted apart, my sister definitely had no interest in his hobbies, and he made no effort to show an interest in hers.

"Mum," I moaned as she slowly stroked me. I tried not to use her title, but it was growing difficult not to mention the fact, "Far too good, Mum..."

She'd never said a word until, "I'm glad it feels good, baby." Her voice was so soft and loving, soothing to my ears and I couldn't help smiling. When my body started to move on its own, that's when the speed of her hand increased.

"Oh god," I groaned, feeling my orgasm getting close, "Oh fuck..."

When I came, Mum didn't hide her emotions this time. "Good boy," she exclaimed, her hand pumping my cock faster, "Good boy, baby. Get all that cum out."

"Mum," I whimpered, immediately feeling my cheeks warm at my tone.

I sucked in some deep breaths as she slowly stopped moving her hand, letting it lie on my groin as I felt the damp cloth slowly clean me up. Opening her eyes as she ran the cloth over my cock, her eyes sparkled and I felt another surge of love for her. "I'll be in here early over the weekend like a weekday, so if you need relief..."

"I'll wake up," I stated eagerly, making her chuckle.

"As for each night, well, your father wasn't here tonight and if he's home tomorrow night, he won't show any interest, so I'll be here again like always."

"Mum... um... are you, I mean, do you..." I sighed, feeling very awkward as I knew what I wanted to ask but she was my mother. Sons don't ask such questions.

Mum sat up and moved to sit on the edge of the bed nearer to me, resting a hand on my chest. "Are you asking if I go to bed or hop into the shower and masturbate after looking after you?" Managing a nod, she smiled and kissed my forehead. "Maybe I do, baby. As I told you, your father has no interest in me, so I have to take matters into my own hands." Meeting my eyes, there was mischief in hers. "And before you ask, I'm not... I mean, it wouldn't be right if we did it together. This is just about relief because you can't look after yourself."

"You'd look even more beautiful doing it with me," I whispered.

Her fingers caressed my cheek. "Thank you for thinking of me so beautiful, baby. I love you."

"I love you, Mum. Going to bed now?"

"It's a good thing I'm using different hands each time, otherwise I'd grow a larger right arm."

That had me roaring with laughter as she kissed my cheek again before wishing me goodnight. I know I went to sleep with a smile on my face, pleased that it hadn't remained as awkward as it had started out. In fact, I was left thinking my mother was starting to enjoy it. I certainly was.

The weekend passed like a weekday, the only difference being that my mother was around all day except for when she disappeared for an hour to do grocery shopping while my sister left to go hang out with some friends. My father left early morning to go play his usual game of golf. I'd long figured out how things were as he actually golfed both days every weekend. I was left wondering when my father had last taken my mother out for some fun.

Mum couldn't stop smiling as I spent a lot of my Sunday hanging out with my sister. It wasn't anything unusual, but she made sure to walk past her bedroom every so often to find us sitting back on her bed, my sister lying on her stomach, her legs bent with her little feet in the air, her face positively beaming as she spent time with her older brother.

We ended up chatting about relationships. She asked about ex-girlfriends of mine, admitting we mostly just split because we wanted different things. Even though I was only twenty, I was looking at settling down and perhaps starting a family. I already had a full-time job, and I wanted to get on the property ladder while young and would prefer to start a family also while young, not wanting to have teenage children when I was in my late forties or early fifties. As for my sister, she confessed to not having a boyfriend at the moment, but she did have a crush on someone.

For the next week, nothing really changed. Mum had definitely changed her mind about wearing her robe instead of her dressing gown. She even wore a different one by Wednesday, a gorgeous black one that allowed a further hint of cleavage and was only long enough to barely cover her arse. And on Friday night, she smiled and said, "Don't close your eyes, baby."

It was like all my Christmases had come at once as I watched my beautiful mother kneeling between my legs, stroking my cock. And I was surprised that she only glanced away occasionally, constantly smiling at me. "Oh Mum," I moaned.

"Feels good, baby?"

"So good, Mum... You're really good at this." I took a deep breath. "Glad you're talking to me now too."

"I'll admit that I'm enjoying making my son happy."

"Very happy, Mum. And you?"

She was silent before she leaned forward, still stroking my cock, as she left a wet kiss on my cheek. "I'm just enjoying being so close to you, baby," she whispered.

When I came, I groaned so loudly, that Mum had to actually shush me, worried about my sister hearing us. She kept stroking me long after I'd finished climaxing, and I wasn't blind to the fact my mother was totally aroused. "Mum, are you going to go masturbate now?"

Her hand stopped moving for a few seconds before she resumed stroking me. "Yes, baby. I am... Sometimes I'll even do it next to your father, wondering if he'll do anything. He just tells me to knock it off and go to sleep."

"Really?" Mum nodded though she didn't seem overly sad about it. "Mum, if you were... I mean..."

She squeezed my cock softly. "What, baby? Be honest with me."

"Mum, if you were my wife and masturbating next to me, I would make sure you that you'd orgasm, but it wouldn't be with your fingers."

Mum quickly cleaned me up before lying next to me for the first time, cuddling me as best she could considering that I still couldn't do much with my arms. "Thank you, baby," she said softly, "At least there's a man in this house who appreciates me."

"I do because I love you, Mum."

She lay with me for a few minutes, her fingers caressing my chest before she kissed my cheek. "I'd better go, baby." Then she leaned up to my ear. "Mummy is going to go play with her pussy now," she breathed, feeling her hand caress my rapidly hardening cock. "Oh, does that idea excite you, baby?"

"You're a tease, Mum," I chuckled.

"I know. It's... This is a lot of fun, baby. I know you're still in pain and it's uncomfortable..."

"Thanks for taking care of me, Mum."

"I do it with love, baby. Goodnight."

"Night, Mum."

I wasn't blind to the change in how Mum dressed when my father wasn't home. She must have noticed me looking at her legs, as she started to wear shorter skirts or sundresses with high hems around the house, and whenever she noticed me checking her out, the smile she returned was warm and loving. And the tops she wore... Mum knew she had fantastic breasts and started to flaunt them. For so long she'd been hiding away her assets.

Whether Dad noticed any change in her appearance, I wasn't sure, but I noticed how she was now looking after her hair more, even putting on a little more make-up for just being around the house. My eyes constantly followed her whenever she was moving about.

The next week passed with Mum visiting me morning and evening, with the occasional stroke session when she got home from work. It was obvious she was having a lot of fun doing it for me now, and would tease me about heading off to masturbate herself after making me cum. On Friday night, she was leaning forward, gazing into my eyes, as she slowly stroked me.