Dual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father just returned a withering look before returning his attention to the television. Mum sighed before kissing me on the cheek. "Going for a shower, baby," she said softly before moving her lips closer to my ear, "And I'll be in to see you later."

I couldn't stop the smile that formed, immediately loving the idea that my mother was in no way going to stop her nightly visits. I was left wondering if my father would even notice. Considering there was a spare room available, I knew that could be used as an excuse. We'd never done anything on the marital bed, but all it would take would be a nice comfortable mattress in the spare room and my mother and I could make that our own.

Mum appeared in her robe a little later, letting it fall to the ground once the door was closed to reveal her naked body. Her nipples were already hard, licking my lips, and I couldn't get enough of her furry pussy. Though she kept parts of it trimmed, I knew she'd let it grow out slightly as I'd told her I loved the mature furry look.

Sliding into bed with me, I loved the fact I could wrap my arm around her and pull her close. Snuggling into me just as tight, she kissed my cheek and sighed what I hoped was happily. "Baby... I've been thinking about what we're doing. Can you just listen to me for a couple of minutes?"

"Of course."

Taking a deep breath, I was a little worried she was going to end things between us. "While I've been looking after you during your injury, I could ease my mind by telling myself I was just looking after you and providing comfort. Even when it turned to me masturbating for you, sucking your cock... making love... I kept telling myself that I wasn't cheating. My husband said he didn't care, and I was caring for my injured son. But now you're not injured, baby, and although there is next to no love in my marriage, I still can't keep doing this. I'd be lying to him..."

She took a deep breath and felt her shudder. My heart was beating madly as I was terrified of her next words. She was naked in my bed, and I wanted us to make love tonight, tomorrow and every day for the rest of our lives. The idea our relationship might possibly end...

"Tom, tomorrow night, when your father gets home, I am going to tell him that we're separating. I am stuck in a loveless marriage and these past few weeks with you have proven I am attractive, I am beautiful, I am sexually desirable, and more importantly, I've found a man who, quite bluntly, wants to pound me into the mattress then show me all the love in the world. I will move into the spare bedroom until he moves out." She hugged me a little tighter. "How does that sound?"

"You want to be with me, Mum?" I asked, "Just me?"

"Yes, baby. Only you. But I think we need to cool things for the time being. I really don't want to as I am aching to feel your big cock inside me again, but until your father is out of the house, and we have a separation agreement in place, I can't be intimate with you again. I shouldn't feel guilty about it, but I do."

"I understand, Mum."

"Thank you, baby," she whispered as she started to cry, turning onto my side and holding her against my body, "I love you so much."

"I love you, Mum. I can wait. As long as you need. It's just going to be difficult..."

"I know, baby. I'm going to be masturbating like crazy until we can be together again."

Mum did fall asleep with me, and I found myself feeling a little emotional about things. Not the fact she didn't want to have sex for a while, but the fact she was choosing to end her marriage to be with me. I hated the thought that my mother was feeling guilty. After finally realising just how much my father didn't seem to give a shit about any of us and, after really taking notice, there was a complete lack of any affection between them.

When Mum woke up to me in the morning, she was surprised before she started to smile, cuddling into me. "Now I know why I slept so well," she whispered, "Morning, baby."

"Morning, Mum. You fell asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake you."

Dad didn't even ask where Mum was the previous night when we all sat down for breakfast. I would be back at work the next week on light duties. My boss knew I couldn't get stuck back in straight away, but I was going stir-crazy with boredom at home and begged to return. He laughed and suggested there was plenty of paperwork that needed doing. It was better than nothing.

Before leaving for the day, my sister stopped at the front door, turning back and colliding with my chest. I hugged her tightly and I could almost feel how happy she was. "Big brother cuddles," she whispered, "Love you, Tom."

"Love you, sweetie," I whispered back, "Have a good day at school."

Mum left by leaving a scorching kiss on my lips. "I'm not going to deny kissing you, baby," she said softly, "But I'll tell him tonight. And it won't be in privacy. Your sister always has an inkling that something is going on."

I spent the day lazing around while doing the exercises provided. My arms felt weak, no real surprise after nearly two months of inaction. I knew, that once given the complete all-clear, I'd be back in the gym. Hayley was the first one home, Mum immediately returning to full-time hours now that I was at least a little better and capable of looking after myself. To say my sister was delighted would be an understatement having me just to herself for a couple of hours.

Mum arrived home and, after saying hello, was in the kitchen to start on dinner. I'd prepared everything earlier, Mum stating if I did that, she could easily cook. As she was doing that, I came up behind her. Mum sensed my presence, chuckling when I pressed my body against hers, my erection easy to feel. Wrapping an arm around her, she leaned back while wiggling her arse.

"So hard for me, baby," she whispered, "Don't worry, I'm telling your father after dinner."

"I'd love to just bend you over the table in front of him, claiming you as mine."

"So naughty, baby."

"The day he goes, Mum," I stated, leaning down to her ear, "You are mine," I growled. I felt her shudder as I nibbled at her earlobe. "The night he's gone, I'm taking you to the marital bed where it will become ours, Mother."

"Oh god... Tom..."

Giving her breast a gentle squeeze earned a gasp before moving my hand down to her crotch. "You're mine when he's gone, Mum," I whispered, "But I'm as much yours too."

"I love you so much, baby."

"I feel the same way, Mum. I love you."

Dad arrived home a couple of minutes before Mum was just about ready to dish up. He barely grunted a greeting before we sat down to eat. He barely said a word, hardly noticed Mum was looking sexy as hell in her blouse and skirt, her hair a little different, and I loved the fact she was wearing stockings and heels for me, not for him.

He was ready to just get up and return to the living room when Mum told him to wait. He barely seemed interested in whatever she was going to say.

"Harry, I'm going to put this as bluntly as I can so that you understand. I'm not happy and no longer want to be married to you. I want to separate immediately and then get a divorce when legally possible."

My father removed his glasses and blinked a few times. He seemed genuinely surprised before he shrugged. "Okay. What do you want to do?"

"I want the house. Our daughter is still sixteen. If you give me the house, I won't pursue child support, spousal maintenance and half of all your other investments. And I know where you've moved money around. I'm not stupid. I can live on what I make, and with Tom still at home paying rent, I'm sure he won't mind chipping in a little more when necessary."

"No problem, Mum."

Dad knew he didn't have any support at the table. He didn't glance at Hayley, met my eyes to be greeted by my shrug, before he looked back at Mum. "Fine," he stated, another shrug of the shoulders, "I've already been looking at buying a cabin by the lake anyway. I can work remotely so that won't be an issue. I'll start looking to buy something and be out of your hair as soon as possible. I'll speak to my friends, and see if they can put me up until the purchase is complete."

"Thank you, Harry. I don't wish to sleep in our bed any longer so I will move into the spare room until you leave."

"Fair enough. If there's nothing else, I'll leave you to it."

"No, Harry. Nothing else."

I wasn't surprised that he chose to get up and leave the house. I knew it was going to be awkward until he did leave. Mum returned home on Thursday night to hand over paperwork that made the separation legal, and it did detail the financial obligations. Mum got the house free and clear, but when the divorce was finalised in a year, she would not make any claim to any further monies. Mum was on a cracking wage anyway, but Dad was making even more. She could have easily got spousal maintenance based on how long they'd been married. It was a signal to me that she just wanted him gone, out of her life.

It was awkward for the next couple of weeks as Dad looked for another place to stay. Mum did come and sleep with me around every second or third night. To prevent us from giving in to temptation, she always wore underwear. I couldn't help feeling her up slightly, enough to know she was soaking wet just lying next to me. The better news was that my therapy was working wonders, my wrists were still sore at times but I was getting movement back. My arm was perfectly fine. My collarbone gave me the occasional twinge, but that had healed nicely too.

The day he moved out, a Saturday three weeks after the announcement, he only took his clothes, his fishing gear, and various odds and ends he had around the house. I was polite enough to assist him, mostly because, like my mother, I just wanted him gone. Hayley went so far as to be out for the day as she didn't want to be around. She wasn't upset, she was angry at her father for his complete lack of care and attention. I knew she'd rarely see him now that he was gone. I had doubt I'd ever hear from him again.

I did shake his hand but there was no real warmth from either of us in the gesture. It was definitely goodbye though. I had no intention in keeping in contact, leaving the ball in his court. Considering I'd soon be sleeping with his wife, it was hard enough not to stand feeling rather smug about it. In this instance, the son had well and truly replaced the father in the marriage.

As soon as he was gone, I returned inside to find Mum waiting for me. She kissed me immediately, running my hands down to her arse as she pressed herself into my cock. "Your sister is coming home soon but going out for another sleepover," she told me.

"Good as I'm taking my mother out on a date then we're coming home to make love all night."

"Want a blowjob right now, baby?"

"I won't say no."

Mum smiled as she slowly lowered herself to her knees, eagerly taking my cock out of my shorts. There was no teasing, moaning away as she wrapped her lips around my shaft and quickly bobbing up and down. I hadn't jerked off that morning, so was ready to cum rather quickly. But when I could finally run my fingers through my mother's thick brunette hair, or run my fingers softly down her face, that's when she had to stop and just smile at me.

"I can't wait to feel your fingers all over my body later."

Groaning as I unloaded into her mouth, Mum gulped down my cum before humming to herself, packing my cock away before rising to her feet, kissing my cheek. "I'll have to brush my teeth before picking up your sister," she said, "You should spend the afternoon with her. She's acting so strong but she's going to need her big brother more than ever now."

That's what I did, my sister cuddling into me as we watched a movie that afternoon, Mum happily making us some popcorn, leaving us alone as she relaxed on the bed with a good book. It was with some reluctance that Hayley eventually sat up and stretched as she had to get ready for her sleepover. Hugging her again, wrapping my arms tight, she hugged me back just as hard.

"I love you, Tom," she whispered, "I'm glad it's just you, me and Mum now."

"You are?"

"You're my favourite person in the world, Tom."

"I'm going to make sure your next birthday is big."

"Love the thought but make sure it's my eighteenth. I know my big brother will make it so special."

"For my little sister? Absolutely. I'll treat you and your friends to a big night out."

I could just about drive, so I suggested to Mum that she get ready while I drove my sister to her sleepover. While I drove her, she wanted to hold my hand the entire way. When we pulled up, her blue eyes gazed at me, her nose crinkling slightly, which just highlighted the cute freckles over her nose and across her cheeks. After a last hug, I waited until her friend opened the door, both of them waving at me, before I drove away.

Dressing to impress after I showered and shaved, I was waiting for my mother to appear. I was surprised at the nerves I was feeling. I hadn't been on a date in months, but it was the fact it was my mother I was taking out that really caused some butterflies. When she appeared, I felt my jaw drop and my cock get hard. The red strapless dress clung to her curves. Her breasts looked absolutely magnificent, and when she bent forward slightly, I could only growl at the sight. The hem was high, giving me just a hint of the tops of her thigh-high stockings, with red heels finishing the ensemble.

"Holy shit, Mum," I exclaimed softly.

She spun slowly on the spot, her arse looking as spectacular as the rest of her, before she stepped towards me, mashing her breasts into me as we shared a deep, passionate kiss. Neither of us wanted to pull apart, only doing so when it was obvious that we were both aroused. "You scrub up nicely, baby."

"Have to look good for my date and girlfriend." Her face lit up at the title as I took her hand, holding it to my chest. "Mum... You are my girlfriend already. We're going to be together from now on."

"Oh baby... Don't make me cry!"

I'd reserved us a table at one of her favourite restaurants. She wasn't interested in fine dining, though I knew she'd like the occasional treat. We ordered two courses and agreed to share a dessert. I was amazed at how conversation flowed so easily, showing plenty of interest in her career while she knew I was happy being on the shopfloor as a mechanic but did have ambitions for a lot more later.

There were constant touches and soft kisses as we dined, Mum only sipping at a glass of wine, only sipping at a low-strength beer myself. Once we finished dinner, ensuring I paid the bill as Mum was my date for the evening, I made her smile when I took her to a club I'd researched, knowing they'd play the sort of music that meant we could dance the night away.

Mum couldn't stop smiling as I led her to the bar, bought her favourite cocktail and another light beer for myself, sipping at our drinks for all of two minutes before she led me to the dancefloor. Though there was a mix of slow and fast songs, Mum was far more interested in slow dancing, our bodies moulding together, and Mum sighed happily when she felt me press my erection into her.

"You're the sexiest woman here tonight," I whispered into her ear.

Running my hands all over her body, the next kiss we shared was intense, and I felt her rub herself on my thigh. Taking a chance, I slid my hand up her other thigh and underneath her dress. She gasped as my fingers ever so slightly rubbed against her panties, and I wasn't surprised by the fact they were absolutely soaking wet.

"Baby, you need to take me home now," she stated, her arms around the back of my neck, gazing into my eyes, "You really need to take me home."

"Okay."

Knowing what was going to happen, I managed to stick to the speed limit the entire time, Mum's hand caressing my thigh as I drove one-handed, doing the same back to her. She lifted the hem of her dress and shimmied out of her panties, handing them to me and I could have practically sucked the juices out of them, they were so wet.

Pulling up in the driveway, once I opened the door, I just about managed to pick up my mother, her giggles echoing around the empty house as I carried her to her bedroom. "Going to change the mattress?"

"Yes, baby. I'm going to buy a new one next weekend and we're going to spend all night christening it. But tonight, it's the old mattress because you're going to make love to your mother on the marital bed to signify that you are now my man, my lover, the only one I want from this point forward."

Placing her down, we didn't waste time undressing each other. I had her dress off quickly, and with her panties in my pocket, it left her in thigh-high stockings and heels. With her D-cup tits finally free to be pleasured, as soon as Mum had helped lower my boxer-briefs, we fell onto the bed and I finally got my lips around one of her long, hard nipples.

"Oh fuck, baby," she cried, feeling both of her hands on the back of my head, "Suck Mummy's tits. I've been waiting for this moment."

"So have I," I admitted, "God, I just wanted to spend hours sucking on your tits again, Mum."

She moaned loudly every few seconds as I learned she absolutely loved breast play, going so far as to offer a tit-fuck in the future. I'd never dated a girl with large enough breasts before. The idea of tit-fucking my mother just made my cock even harder. Though I could have sucked, licked and nibbled on her nipples and breasts all night, I could actually feel the heat of her pussy.

Kissing down her body, the only other thing I wanted that night, except to finally make love, was to eat her pussy and make my mother cum as hard as possible. Gazing up into her blue eyes, the love that was reflected back made me stop, leaning up to leave a soft kiss on her lips, before returning to the point where I'd stopped kissing her.

"Lick my pussy, baby," she pleaded, "I need it."

To say I spent the next hour devouring my mother... Considering how wet she was, I couldn't get enough of her taste, Mum quickly moved her hips to the movements of my tongue. And now that I could finally use my fingers, I ran them up and down her body first, making her moan louder as I took both of her nipples in my fingers and played with them, running my hands down her body towards her legs, spreading them even wider as I sat up for a moment.

"I love your pussy, Mum," I stated, "I'm going to take photos and keep them on my phone. I love the fur, by the way."

"I let it grow for you, baby. Get your mouth back to work as I really need to cum."

"Anything for you, Mum."

I teased her rosebud, making her gasp and she immediately offered the chance to enjoy some anal sex at a later time. She told me that she'd never done it with my father, but a previous boyfriend had been obsessed with her arse and she'd happily given him the chance to fuck it. When I said I could understand, considering her arse was fantastic, she was rather eager about doing it sooner rather than later.

Licking her clit just how she liked it brought about her first orgasm, but when I finally slid my fingers inside her for the first time, and eventually found that special spot she had, the orgasm she had next tore through her body. She had a little cry, enough that I needed to stop and hold her to my body. "I love being in your arms," she whispered.

"I love holding you, Mum," I whispered back.

Resuming what I was doing, I was thinking I could have just done that all night. Mum was certainly enjoying herself, enjoying one orgasm after another. I only stopped as my jaw started to ache a bit. Kissing up her body, our eyes met as I slowly slid my cock inside her for the first time in far too long. Her lower lip started to tremble again as I slowly buried myself, and when I started to gently thrust, her fingers dug into my back and I felt her legs wrap around me.