Dual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love this," she cried, "Oh my god, I love this so much. Fuck me, baby. All of this is yours from now on."

We'd had sex before, but this was the first time we'd probably made love, our bodies almost moulding together, our lips rarely parting, moaning and groaning almost in unison. I didn't last long that first time, perhaps five minutes, but Mum didn't care, almost begging me to fill her pussy as she just wanted to feel her son climax with her. When I did finally cum, feeling my cock pulsing away, Mum couldn't stop smiling at me as I had to rest my head next to hers, sucking in a few deep breaths.

"Holy shit, Mum! That was awesome..."

"Hope you've got plenty more of that as I want to wake up as sore as possible from my son fucking me all night." Leaning back, she had a cheeky grin on her face. "Well, how does that sound, baby?"

"Want to help me get hard again?"

Mum happily bobbed her head up and down on my cock, loving the taste of my cum and her pussy together, before she turned around and shook her arse in my direction. Handing her a hair-tie, she put her hair in a ponytail, sliding my cock inside her pussy as I grabbed the ponytail and slapped her arse. "Oh baby, that's how you treat your mother. She's so naughty loving all the hot sex with her son."

I lasted much longer that second time, eventually mounting my mother and driving my cock nice and hard. She wanted to wake up sore the next morning, so I was going to make sure of it. To my slight surprise, my mother just begged me for more, and I wasn't being gentle at all, our skin slapping together as she pushed back against me with every thrust.

When I finally erupted inside her again, Mum simply couldn't get enough, leaning forward so my cock fell clean, and as I lay back to catch my breath, her mouth was around my cock again. "I need more, baby," she moaned, "I need much more. I haven't had sex this good in more than twenty years."

"Was he really that bad in bed?"

"I didn't marry him because he was dynamite in the sack."

As soon as I was rock hard again, taking a little longer as I might be twenty but every male needs recovery time, she sank her wet, cum filled pussy down onto my cock and rode herself to orgasm after orgasm. And since I could, I ran my hands all over her body, through her thick hair so I could drag her down to kiss her, moving my hips at the same time, loving it when she moaned in my mouth. I played with her breasts, and when I really tweaked her nipples, she shuddered so much I thought she'd had an orgasm. But then it was just hands at her hips as I couldn't help but love the way she just enjoyed herself. She looked so happy but, more importantly, whenever our eyes met, she was in love.

With me. As much as I was with her.

After I came again, that was me done for the night. After a quick shower to clean up, Mum loved the feeling of my cum inside her and dripping out, but not when trying to sleep. Snuggling together in bed, Mum spooning back against me, my arms wrapped tightly around her, we quietly agreed that it was right between us.

We knew there would be difficulties ahead. Keeping our relationship a secret from Hayley would be hard, and I dreaded to think of her reaction if she found out. I hoped it wouldn't break her heart, aware of how much she loved me as her big brother. We agreed that I couldn't move into her room permanently, but nothing was going to stop us from being as intimate as often as possible. Given we were usually awake before Hayley, there was nothing stopping us from spending a night together. Would probably be easier in Mum's bedroom as it was at the other end of the house.

After enjoying a long and loving sixty-nine when we woke up, Mum happily made me cum before practically sitting on my face to help her orgasm more than once, we shared an intimate breakfast before cuddling up on the couch. I eventually had to go pick up my sister, who was ever so excited to see it was me picking her up, sprinting towards me as I waited beside the car. Hugging her tightly, I asked, "Miss me, did you?"

"We had a great night. I'm just happy to see you, Tom."

Returning home, over dinner that night, Mum explained the situation regarding our father to Hayley. When she admitted to not being surprised by the separation and inevitable divorce, she added that she wasn't particularly interested in the custody arrangement, confessing that she knew our father wasn't all that bothered about a relationship with her, and as she was old enough, it was her choice whether to go see him or not.

"I just want you to be happy, Mum," she finished.

"I am happy, sweetheart. I've got my little girl still with me, and I've got my son next to me as man of the house now."

"I'm so glad my big brother is still living at home," she exclaimed, hearing the happiness in her voice.

"And I'm not planning on going anytime soon, Hayley," I added, wrapping my arm around her waist, "Why would I leave when I'm living with my two favourite girls?"

"Well, we're with our favourite man," Mum stated, cuddling my other side.

Hayley always went to bed early on a school night, hugging Mum goodnight before approaching me. I followed her into her bedroom, hugging her tightly and kissing her cheek. She gazed up at me and bit her bottom lip, almost as if she wanted to say something. "You okay, Hayley?"

"It's just... It's difficult sometimes."

"What is?" I wondered, sitting on the edge of her bed.

Sitting next to me, she played with her long hair, fidgeting slightly. "I'm glad Mum's happy, Tom, and I think you're the main cause of her happiness. She loved looking after you when you were injured, and I can see her eyes light up whenever she looks at you. I think Mum has a massive crush on her son."

"And how does that make you feel?"

"Happy. It's obvious you look after Mum, and if it's you that makes her happy, then she deserves it. She's done so much for us, and almost sacrificed her own happiness for years by remaining with Dad. Can I be honest about one thing?"

"Of course."

"I was never his 'little girl'. I've always been your 'little sister'. You were always the one I approached for help and support. You've always been my cheerleader, made me feel better when I was feeling low, sorted out those who picked on and bullied me, and all my friends absolutely worship you, Tom."

"I just want you both to be as happy as I am. I love living at home, love sharing time with Mum, but I want you to know that you can come to me about anything at any time, Hayley."

She hugged me tightly. "Thank you, Tom. I'd better go to bed now. Long days are close as we started counting down for the mock exams. Preparation for next year."

"I'm sure you'll nail all of them."

"I hope so."

I didn't find Mum in the living room, the lights were already off, and the house was obviously closed up. I found her in what I was already calling our bedroom, lying back naked, fondling her pussy. Closing the door, I undressed and joined her on the bed.

"Now we're a family, baby," she whispered before I slid my cock inside her. With work for both of us the next morning, we couldn't have an entire night of lovemaking. I made her moan as I buried myself. "My son is now my boyfriend."

"I'd like to call you my wife one day."

"Oh baby, I'd love that too."

We both enjoyed an orgasm before we cuddled together. "So what's next, Mum?"

"Our lives together, Tom. I know you'll remain here for both of us. I can't remember a happier time in my life, and your sister has been reinvigorated lately. And I know you've been reassessing relationships too. We'll just deal with everything that comes with us now being intimate and in a relationship."

"I just want you and Hayley to be happy, Mum."

"Just keep being you, Tom. Love me. Love your sister. That's all both of us need."

Considering how much I loved both of them, that would be my life going forward. Ensuring their happiness. I mean, how hard could it be?

*****

A/N - No epilogue because I'm toying with the idea of a second chapter. Might be obvious to some where it will end up going to...