Dual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,306 Followers

"You're always so hard for me, baby," she said softly, "I think you love Mummy stroking your big cock."

"Oh god... Mum..."

"It's throbbing like mad, baby. Are you excited?"

"Fuck yes..."

"Hmmm. I'm going to finger myself something silly once we're done here, baby. Doing this for my son... I had no idea it would arouse me so much. You get hard for Mummy, don't you, baby?"

I glanced away as I felt my cheeks blush. Admitting that it was now just her arousing me, and not just something natural, it seemed like a barrier was well and truly falling. It was no longer just my mother providing her son relief. It was turning into something else. "Yes, Mum," I finally whispered, "I wake up early now, waiting for you to come in, and can't wait until you get home from work."

"You think your mummy looks sexy in all her skirts and dresses now?"

"Yes, Mum."

"Good. Now... Oh... Are you ready to cum, baby?"

"God yes, Mum."

Mum left a soft kiss on my lips, the first time she'd kissed me on the lips in years. It was always on the cheek or forehead. It was such a surprise, her eyes lighting up, that I grunted and just erupted. "That's it, baby," she cried softly, "Cum for me, baby. Cum for your mother. She loves to know her little boy is happy."

"Fuck... Mum..." I moaned.

She kept stroking me until my cock did finally start to soften. Lifting her hand away, she stared at her fingers and thumb for at least a minute. "You know, Tom, I haven't blown your father in quite a while now. I stopped as he refused to go down on me. He rarely did it willingly. He doesn't seem to mind not having sex let alone getting his dicked sucked anyway."

I had to shake my head in disbelief that my father was ignoring my gorgeous mother in such a manner. "He's an idiot, Mum," I stated rather vehemently.

"Oh, I know that already, Tom. I'm a woman at her sexual peak and he can barely get it up for me, and it's not because he needs little blue pills. Back to what I was saying, I'm looking at your cum on my fingers and I find myself wondering what my son tastes like. You have a good diet, fit and healthy... I've been watching all this cum erupt from your cock and I find myself getting wet, wanting to clean you up with my tongue..."

"You're serious, Mum?"

"Deadly. We've been bonding with this, baby, and I feel so close to you. Far closer than I do to my husband. I'm... I'm always daydreaming at work, and I can't wait to get home sometimes, just so I can be with you." Then, without any warning, she sucked her fingers and thumb clean, watching her eyes dazzle me as it was obvious that she approved. "Oh my, I haven't tasted cum that good since before I met your father," she murmured.

"That was so hot, Mum," I whispered, feeling my cock was rock hard again.

Leaning down to kiss my cheek, I wanted nothing more than to hold her in my arms. "I think my son deserves a special treat tomorrow night. Your father has already told me he's away fishing from early morning until Sunday night, and your sister is out all day and then at a sleepover with friends. That leaves you with your mother all day." She leaned back and there was that mischief I already loved seeing. "Whatever will we do together, baby?"

With a last kiss on my cheek, she left me lying there with my mind going over all the possibilities. I still didn't think it would ever be more than anything but handjobs. It was just that Mum was now excited by it too. I think it would have happened with any woman. There was a sexual tension that now existed. I knew plenty of women loved watching their men orgasm.

I knew things would be different when I woke up to the sight of my mother walking into my room in her robe, but before she joined me on the bed, she had my jaw drop wide as she loosened the tie, smiling at me as she let the robe drop to the floor. Her black bra and panties were matching but simple, not sheer or lacey, but they still showed off my mother's impressive bust, and her body was still trim enough with those womanly curves most women had after giving birth to two children and reaching her forties.

Without a word, she walked towards the bed and pulled back the sheets before taking off my underwear, making me laugh as she just threw them somewhere. "Won't need those much this weekend," she stated, before helping me sit up, "We're doing it differently today, baby," she explained as she knelt down between my legs, lubing up my cock before taking it in hand, "We're going to do a lot of things from now on. I told your father last night that you need a lot more than just handjobs."

"What did he say?"

Grabbing her robe, she pulled out her phone. "I've recorded anything to do with this in case he does try and play games." Pressing play, I was left gobsmacked by the fact my father simply didn't give a shit. He seemed to have little idea how injured I was, and when my mother suggested she needed to do more than just give me handjobs, Mum said he just shrugged as I listened to his words, categorically stating that he didn't care what she did with me.

Placing her phone down, she resumed stroking my cock, smiling at me as I couldn't believe how happy she was. I wish I could have run my fingers through her hair, or caressed her cheek, or just touched her. Mum could see that in my eyes. "Who said we're stopping when your casts come off?" she asked, another question that had my jaw dropping, "You think I want to stop now? Do you?"

"Fuck no, Mum... No girl has made me feel this good."

Mum leaned up and kissed me again on the lips. It wasn't completely open-mouthed, but it was the first kiss that was one not shared by a mother and son. "I'm so glad to hear that, baby. When they come off, you're touching me in return, Tom."

"Okay, Mum."

"Good boy. Just let me know when you want to cum."

I was letting her know within a couple of minutes as I was simply mesmerised by her cleavage. I desperately wanted to see her breasts, her hard nipples that no doubt wanted to be sucked on. I wanted to see her slowly slide off her panties and show me her pussy. I hoped it wasn't too smooth or too hairy, somewhere in between.

"Are you close, baby?"

"Yeah... Fuck, Mum... Just your hand is too much..."

When I came, I was amazed when she aimed my cock just underneath her chin, flabbergasted as spurt after spurt of my cum landed on or near her breasts. She might have been wearing a bra, but it was still one of the hottest things I'd done in my life. "That's it, baby," she cooed, "Cover your mother's tits in all your hot cum."

"Oh my god... Mum!"

"I know, baby. It's so naughty that my son just came on me."

Still stroking me, she leaned up and we shared another kiss. The urge to slide my tongue into her mouth was in the back of my mind. When Mum pulled back, I wondered if she had the same urge. What made me smile is the fact she sucked her fingers and thumb clean, then used her fingers to clean herself up. "Oh my... I hope I don't get too addicted to my sons cum..."

"You're a tease, Mum."

"I know. But do you love it?"

"Far too much!"

"Good. Now your father has already left for the weekend, and your sister will be leaving mid-morning. After that, I'm all yours, baby."

"Mum... Can you... um..."

"Want me to wear something?" Managing to nod, she shuffled forward, resting a hand on my chest. "Tell me, baby. Never be embarrassed by what we're sharing now. And always be honest about what you want with me. I promise that I'll rarely say no, and when I do, I'll be sure to explain."

"Sexy lingerie today, Mum. Do you have any?"

"Of course. I wear it for myself, baby. Not like your father cares what I wear anymore. You want black again?"

"Yeah. And tomorrow... Do you have any what they call teddies?"

"I have a few, baby. Want me to wear a sheer one so you can finally get a good look at my body?"

"You'd... That would be okay?"

"Of course." Kissing my cheek, she stood up and I gazed up and down her body. "I love how you look at me already. And if you look at me like that now, I can only imagine your eyes when you see me in some sexy lingerie or the sort of teddy that is going to hide absolutely nothing."

I was on tenterhooks all morning, waiting for Hayley to leave for the weekend. Part of me felt guilty about that, as we'd grown so close since my accident, but the idea of fooling around with my mother all weekend was too much. Mum was driving her there, so my sister still left me with a cuddle and kiss on the cheek. When she softly wished me goodbye, the guilt overwhelmed me. She was still so adorable, that I stopped her and had her hug me again.

"I love you, Tom," she whispered, and when she gazed up at me, I kissed her forehead, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Love you too, Hayley. Have fun this weekend."

"Just a bunch of girls getting together."

"As long as you behave."

Mum returned half an hour later, kissing me on the cheek before suggesting she'd go and get changed. While she was gone, I threw caution to the wind and took off my shorts and underwear, sitting back naked on the couch, my erect cock resting back against me.

She walked out fifteen minutes later, not just in a sheer black bra and panties, but she was also wearing back heels and thigh-high stockings, hair in a ponytail and those black-rimmed glasses I loved seeing on her face. Noticing I was naked, she smiled and tottered over, falling to her knees before me.

Without a word, she wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and lowered her mouth, my head rolling back as I felt her tongue circle around the head. "Oh fuck," I groaned.

"I've wanted to do this all week," Mum admitted, "I can't just give you handjobs anymore, baby. I need a lot more than that."

"Mum..."

"Sit back and get comfortable, baby. I want this first time to last."

Watching my mother's head slowly bobbing up and down on my cock was a fantasy come true. I hadn't always fantasised about her, but I believe most young men do fantasise from time to time. Some probably go further, hoping to take the place of their father at their mother's side. Others probably just wonder if she'd like to have sex occasionally. Most probably just had the occasional fantasy and that was it.

One hand stroked part of my cock, but when her other hand started to fondle my balls, I could only count down the days to when I knew the casts were going to be removed. I'd still have issues and therapy, and would need to rebuild some strength, but I needed to touch my mother if she was going to do this for me.

Her lips were so soft around my cock, her tongue driving me wild, and I was amazed at how much of my length she could take. She didn't exactly deepthroat me, not that first time, but when her blue eyes gazed up into mine, I couldn't believe how happy she looked.

Removing her mouth, she kissed up and down my shaft a few times. "Can't believe I'm sucking my son's big, thick cock," she stated softly, "And I'm just left wondering why anyone would think this is wrong... And why we didn't do this years ago..."

I lasted as long as I could, but the sight of my mother dressed sexily and on her knees before me, sucking on my cock, was simply far too much. I was polite enough to warn her that I was close, feeling her lips tighten, her tongue continuing to pleasure me, as I finally grunted and erupted into her mouth. She didn't hesitate in immediately swallowing each spurt of cum, her eyes never averting from looking into mine as she did.

She kept her head bobbing long after I'd stopped climaxing, only removing her mouth as my cock ever so slightly softened. "Dad's a fucking idiot," I groaned, "My god, Mum..."

"Want to see me masturbate, baby?"

"More than anything, Mum."

Helping me up from the couch, she looked in the direction of her bedroom for a moment, muttering to herself before she led me towards my bedroom. I could position myself on the bed as she relaxed back on the bed, leaving her bra on but she moved her hands down to fondle her pussy over her panties. "I'm going to get them nice and wet then hold them to your nose, Tom. Let you smell my scent for the first time."

She fondled herself for a few minutes before she slowly lowered her panties. Even her just doing that was erotic, sitting on her knees in front of me, smiling as she held them up to my nose. I closed my nose and inhaled her scent, groaning as I couldn't believe how wonderful my mother's scent was. "My god, Mum..."

Lying back, Mum spread her legs to offer me the first real look at her pussy in my life. In no way was it smooth but it wasn't like a forest either. It was the pussy of a forty-year-old woman, the hair trimmed and kept neat, and she did keep certain areas smooth as possible, but I loved the sight immediately. Without delay, she started to gently run her fingers up and down her slit before slowly sliding a pair of fingers inside herself.

"Yes," Mum hissed, though her eyes never stopped looking at me, "That's it, baby. Slide your fingers inside your mother."

And now I knew exactly who she was thinking about when masturbating. It was one of the most erotic sights of my life, nearly surpassing the view of her on her knees, sucking my cock. I'd had previous girlfriends masturbate in front of me, but it always seemed a little awkward. Mum wasn't awkward, she had no problem getting into the mood, her body gyrating, releasing soft moans and gasps, as she slowly brought herself to the boil.

"Oh baby, so naughty, licking your mother's pussy," she moaned softly, "Do you want to stick your big cock inside her too?" I dared not say a word as I knew this was my mother confessing what she really wanted with me. Or she could just read my mind and was letting me know she was okay with it. "It's been so long since I had a dick inside me, baby. To think my son wants to make love with and fuck his mother." She started to move her fingers faster, her other hand joining the action as it started to fondle her clit. "Oh god, baby... You found my clit so easily... That's it, just like that baby... Just like that. Oh... You eat pussy so well, baby."

"Oh god..." I groaned, my cock so hard and throbbing, I thought I'd cum without touching her.

"Mummy's gonna cum, baby..." Then she whimpered and her face changed, her bottom lip trembling as she almost started to sob. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum, Tom.... Oh fuck... Oh fuck, baby... Right there, right there. Just like that... Oh god... Oh fuck..."

Watching my mother orgasm was THE greatest moment of my life, and I hadn't even touched her. But in that moment, it almost felt like we were one. She whimpered. She moaned. She cried. Her body never stopped moving, the orgasm passing through her entire body, all the way to her extremities. And she didn't stop, a third finger entering her pussy as she rubbed her clit even harder.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out, "Fuck me, baby! I want my son's big cock inside me. Please, baby. Give me that big cock. Slide it inside and pump away. Fill me with your seed."

I almost wondered if she wanted me to do just that, though the only way it would really work with my arms would be for me to lie back and have her ride me. She enjoyed another orgasm and didn't relent, and I felt myself smile as this was a real masturbation session for my mother. My heart almost broke as I realised that my father hadn't touched her in so long, no wonder she'd almost leapt at the chance to comfort me.

"I love you, Mum," I whispered.

"I love you too, baby. Shuffle closer, I'm going to stroke you off while I finger myself."

I managed to get into position so she could do both, making her giggle as I came all over her within a couple of minutes. My orgasm set off hers and that was enough, feeling her calm down as her body finally stopped shaking, taking her hand from her pussy. Looking at it glistening, she sat up and offered them to me. "Taste your mother, baby," she whispered, smiling as I didn't hesitate in licking and sucking on her fingers, "Maybe you'd like to lick my pussy?"

"I'd love to, Mum."

"Once you're out of your casts, we're going to do so much together, baby. Your father is totally oblivious and as proven, simply doesn't care. We'll just have to be mindful of your sister."

For my bath that evening, Mum joined me for the first time, sitting facing me as she soaped me up and down, taking a lot of joy soaping up my cock. She then cleaned herself and masturbated in front of me, getting herself off before lying back with that dreamy smile on her face I was already used to seeing.

After two more blowjobs that night, the second time keeping my cum in her mouth to show me before swallowing, she made absolutely no move to go to her own bed that evening, snuggling into me as best she could.

"I love you, Mum," I whispered, "I wish I could hold you right now."

"I love you too, baby. Soon enough, I'll be in your arms. Just have a little more patience."

I was woken the next morning by some weight on my groin, opening my eyes to see my mother straddling me, slowly rubbing her pussy against my length. Gazing up her body, her breasts were free of their bra, her thick nipples hard and I had to lick my lips, desperate to get my lips around both of them. Mum loved the fact she was teasing me, but I didn't expect her to lift herself up and, while gazing into my eyes, she asked softly, "Want me to do it, baby?"

"Please, Mum," I whispered.

Ever so slowly, she sank herself down on my cock. I groaned as I knew how hot her pussy was but had no idea that she'd feel so tight. She whimpered more than once while slowly lowering herself down, resting a hand on my chest as she really took her time before sighing happily once my cock had disappeared.

"You're inside me, baby," she moaned softly, using her other hand to wipe her cheeks. I was feeling a little emotional too, "You're inside Mummy, baby."

"I love you so much, Mum."

"I love you too. Now you just lie there and let Mummy look after you. And just cum when you need to. I'm still safe and I know you'll stay hard."

Feeling her grinding on my cock was far too much, having to close my eyes and think of other things though all I could think about was the fact my cock was buried inside my mother's pussy. Feeling both hands on my chest, she started to bounce and grind me at the same time, opening my eyes to see hers gazing at me, a mixture of love and lust, leaning down to kiss me, and for the first time, she slid her tongue into my mouth. We moaned together as, like everything else we'd done, it just felt natural. Any weirdness or awkwardness had long since disappeared.

The only thing that scared me was how I was now feeling about her. And now that we were making love, what had started out with her providing me comfort was now something completely different.

The fact I came first within only a few minutes wasn't embarrassing. What made my mother smile was the fact my cock remained rock hard, and she could happily keep on riding me. Her first orgasm hit her within a couple of minutes, head rolling back as she cried out, "Oh fuck yes!"

She rode me even harder after that, one of her hands gently rubbing her clit as her eyes burned with her desire for me. Or maybe it was just my cock. Whatever it was, I felt her pussy squeezing me again a few minutes later as another orgasm hit her. I was now desperate to run my hands over her body but could also be thankful for them. If it hadn't been for that accident, I doubt this ever would have happened.

Mum kept riding me until I was ready to cum again. She was glistening with sweat by then, her body taking on a pinkish hue, and I knew she was getting tired, but she was almost begging for me to cum inside her again by then. Somehow, my body managed to cooperate, and I groaned as I felt my cock pulsing as I left a second load in her pussy.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,306 Followers