Dual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her sag on my cock, she met my eyes and her lower lip started to tremble. I thought she was going to lower herself down to hug me. Instead, she moved off my lap and started to cry, walking quickly out of my room as I heard her sobs echo in the empty house. Although confused as to what the hell just happened, I knew I couldn't just leave it there, getting up and following the sounds of her sobs.

I found her in her bedroom, her knees on the floor next to her bed as she had her arms crossed, her head resting on them as she sobbed. Sitting behind her, I couldn't hug her but covered her small body with mine. "Mum, why are you crying? Are you regretting..."

"I haven't enjoyed an orgasm like that in fifteen years, baby," she sobbed, turning around and wrapping her arms around the back of my neck, head pressed into my chest, "I'm married to a man that doesn't care about me, and just had the best sex of my life with my own son. What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing's wrong, Mum."

"But we're committing incest, Tom. I've sucked your cock. You've now been in my pussy and cum in me twice. I want nothing more than for you to lick my pussy until I cum so hard, I pass out. I shouldn't be having all these thoughts about you."

"Mum..." I waited until she lifted her head and met my eyes. "Mum, do you love me?"

"So much, baby," she whispered, her fingers running down my cheek, "So much, it scares me nowadays."

"I love you just as much. Maybe we should have realised that it could never just be handjobs without feelings, even though we are mother and son. And I know our feelings for each other have always been strong. I've always been far closer to you than I was with my father."

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Mum... I want to be with you."

Her face softened as she cuddled me. "I want to be with you, Tom," she said softly.

"I know it's scary. Trust me, I'm terrified of how strong my feelings are for you right now."

"Are you in love with me, Tom?" she asked ever so softly, almost scared of my answer.

"If I'm not already, I'm definitely falling for you, Mum."

"I feel the same, Tom. I haven't felt love like this since my earliest days with your father. As soon as he slid the ring on my finger, he simply stopped putting an effort in."

"Once I'm better, Mum..."

"My boy needs a big breakfast now, for making his mother so happy." She leaned back and grinned. "And I hope I feel your cum dribble out of me while I'm cooking. I won't be wearing panties until I pick up your sister tomorrow night."

Mum had great fun cooking us breakfast and then feeding it to me. I just about managed to help her clean up before we returned to the living room, Mum ripping off my underwear so I was naked, proclaiming I would remain naked and as hard as possible all the time. Within an hour, she was lying across the couch, slowly sucking on my cock, taking her time to bring me to orgasm. I was desperate to make her cum in return, and after she had a quick shower to freshen up, lay crossways on my bed as I kneeled before her.

"Fuck, Mum... Your pussy is beautiful. Like a work of art," I exclaimed before pressing my nose against it and groaning, "And your scent is divine."

"I know you can't use fingers, baby, but hopefully your tongue work is excellent."

"I've had no complaints, Mum."

I teased her to start with, of course. Her excitement had her labia rather engorged, and I loved sucking and nibbling on those. Sliding my tongue inside her was even better, her body shuddering as her hips started to gyrate. She moaned softly, judging how her body reacted and the noises she made. When her clit looked ready, I slowly started to give that attention.

"Firm, baby," she moaned, "I like it firm. And when it gets sensitive, my god, I cum so hard."

I preferred it when a woman told me what she loved because I would happily do it for her. Nothing made me feel more like a man than bringing my lover to orgasm. I didn't care if it was with my cock, tongue, fingers or even my big toe... I've never tried with my big toe, but I'm sure that's someone's fetish out there.

Feeling her fingers running through my hair, I gazed up her body, her other hand fondling her breasts, squeezing and even pulling her large nipples. I wanted to get my lips around them as soon as possible, but focused all my energy on just how she wanted her clit treated.

Mum went off like a firework, pulling her legs back as she started to shudder. "Oh my god, baby!" she almost squealed, "Right there, baby. Just like that on my clit."

Then her orgasm smashed through her, watching as her head rolled back on the pillow as her back arched. "Oh god... Oh god... Don't stop..."

"I won't, Mum," I replied quickly before I continued just what she wanted. I tasted her cream and juices, enough to almost drink them down. My god, she had the sweetest pussy I'd ever tasted in my life, and it was my mother. My cock was so hard, I thought I was going to cum without touching myself again.

"Fuck, baby... Once you're healthy again, my god, we are going to fuck like rabbits..."

She enjoyed five more orgasms, yes, I said five more orgasms, before she finally whimpered and almost started to sob again, exclaiming it was too much. I managed to lift myself up, kissing up her body and managed to balance myself, Mum scooting down the bed as she could feel my hard cock. Despite how sensitive she was, I could see in her eyes that she wanted my cock inside her once again.

But without the use of my hands, it was never going to work. Asking me to step back, Mum slid off the bed and fell to her knees, gazing up at me with nothing but love in her eyes for her son. "I'm going to make you cum so fast, baby," she stated, "And I want you to mark me by leaving it all over my face and glasses."

"So hot, Mum."

"I'll make sure when you fuck me from behind the first time, I have my hair up in a ponytail. You love that, don't you?"

"I love you looking all business-like, ready to take on the world."

"You can definitely start picking me up from work when you're driving again and fuck me in my office."

Only after I'd exploded on her face five minutes later, groaning so loudly the neighbours probably heard me, and we were lying back on my bed together did I contemplate something. "Mum... What about him?" I couldn't even bring myself to call him by a title. It was the only thing I felt a vague sense of guilt about.

"Tom, if your father was actually fulfilling his duty as my husband by fucking his wife, I probably wouldn't be here. I would have still jerked you off, because it was the right thing to do, but you've shown me more love in these past few weeks than I've had from him in years. I can't even remember the last time he said he loved me."

"Mum, can I put it somewhat crudely?"

"Of course, baby."

"You're a totally bangable babe right now. A total MILF. You're the sort of hot mature woman I'd daydream about growing up. I've always been attracted to older women."

"Tom... Did you used to think about me when masturbating?"

"Of course I did."

She kissed my cheek. "I love knowing that now. Makes me feel attractive."

"Because you are, Mum. You're so beautiful..."

Mum couldn't hear that without doing something, rolling up onto my lap and sliding down my cock, ensuring she was leaning forward to kiss me as she ever so slowly rode my cock. I want to say it was the first time we genuinely made love, her eyes constantly gazing into mine, her eyes full of the love a mother has for her son first, but also the love a woman has for a man. Our orgasms were an afterthought that time though we did both cum in the end. What mattered was it sealed our affair. We knew there would be no stopping it now.

The only concern I had in the back of my mind was that someone was going to be hurt in the end. The problem I had was that I was feeling a lack of sympathy for my father. I hadn't been blind to his treatment of his wife, my mother. He spent more weekends out with his friends than with his wife. I couldn't remember the last time he even took her out for dinner. Anniversaries and birthdays were, quite frankly, dismal affairs. Maybe a cheap bouquet of flowers and a card. Mum was the sort of woman that deserved to be romanced, wined and dined, then taken home to be fucked hard and have love made to.

Frankly, my father was an idiot, and it was hard to retain my respect for him, considering my poor relationship with him, and even Hayley didn't seem to have all that much love for him.

Mentioning I'd love to take Mum out for dinner once I had my casts off and my arms were somewhat mobile, she kissed me hard and whispered that she loved the idea. We spent the rest of that Saturday fooling around when we could, ordering in pizza for dinner, before watching a couple of movies, snuggling up together on the couch. I still couldn't hold her, so I promised that I would hold her all the time.

Mum got out a calendar and circled the day I'd have my casts off. I'd still be bandaged, still have pain, and mobility would still be restricted, but I'd be able to move my arms and certain things would be possible.

Sleeping together in my bed that Saturday night was wonderful. Just the scent of her shampoo was a reminder and had me hard, Mum laughing away as she noticed the tent reappearing. Waking up together on Sunday, she blew me first and happily swallowed my load before we ever so carefully positioned ourselves so she could sit on my face.

Best. Moment. Ever.

I told her not to clean my face afterwards, Mum laughing away as my chin glistened with her juices as I asked her not to go all out for breakfast. Something simple would be fine. What amused me was that she eventually leaned over, her tongue licking my chin before we shared one hell of a passionate kiss. It turned so passionate, she ended up straddling me on the chair, still not wearing any underwear and Mum easily slid down my cock.

"God, far too addictive already," she moaned, holding onto the back of the chair, "I'm just going to ride you hard and fast, baby. I want you to fill me up quickly. I want to feel you leaking while I do some chores."

Mum was in such a good mood afterwards, taking the time to dress up all sexy for me, including a pair of thigh-high stockings and heels again, before I watched her walk around the living room as she dusted and polished. Half of it was simply to arouse me, bending into certain positions that had her glancing back at me and smiling.

"Think of fucking me in this position, baby," she whispered, that sort of tone that just turned me on.

I fucked her an hour before she had to go pick up my sister, and it was only then that Mum dressed a little conservatively, including putting on a normal pair of panties. When they arrived home later, my sister was in a good mood, immediately joining her now-dressed big brother on the couch. Cuddling into me, Mum couldn't stop smiling as it seemed me being stuck at home had given my sister and me a chance to finally reconnect.

When my father arrived home later that night, I did my usual thing of watching how they were together, wondering if there was any love left between them, and particularly how they communicated. That night pretty much confirmed what I thought. All my father did was demand things from my mother, like doing his washing, cooking his dinner, and then complaining about a few things. If I had the use of my arms, I'd have stepped in and had a few choice words.

Mum came to see me that night before going to bed. She was dressed in her now familiar black robe but had changed into some regular underwear. After another fantastic blowjob, she took a few minutes to lie next to me.

"We can't keep having sex while he's here," she whispered, "But it's only two more weeks until you're out of your casts. When you're strong enough, we can find moments together, and when you're fully healed, you're going to look after your mother."

"And him?"

"I've been comfortable with a lack of love and passion for too long, Tom. It's my birthday in three months and I know he won't even remember. If he amazes me by getting me something, it'll be something cheap and tacky. You and your sister made my fortieth far more memorable." Caressing my chest, I met her eyes. "He's far too comfortable. He thinks I'm just going to tolerate the lack of love and affection for the rest of my life, the complete lack of sex. He's going to find out very soon that he's wrong."

"The man's an idiot, Mum. He's got a smoking hot wife..."

"Baby... He does nothing for me nowadays. Hasn't for a long time. I shouldn't have stayed with him..."

"You mean that?"

"As soon as he stopped giving a shit about himself, that means he didn't give a shit about me. I hate seeing him naked, and I can't deny that the thought of him being inside me now makes me want to vomit. I probably would vomit if he asked for a blowjob. Yet despite all that, until a few years ago, I was so desperate for love and affection that I'd still fuck him. And trust me on this, I'm a good actress when necessary."

"Hope you don't fake it with me, Mum," I joked.

She left a soft kiss on my cheek. "Baby, there is no way I can fake the sort of orgasms you give me. Your father never, and I mean never, has made me cum as hard as you do. I've cum on your cock more times than I can count already. Your father wouldn't have a clue how to fuck me. Stick it in, pump for three minutes, grunt, dribble out some cum, roll over and go to sleep."

"Jesus wept, Mum..."

"It's why I bought some toys and have spent years just masturbating."

The next couple of weeks were tough for both of us as there was no doubt that we missed having sex, but we didn't want to take any chance of being caught. That didn't stop the morning and evening blowjob, the latter occasionally turning into a sixty-nine so I could get a taste of my mother's sweet pussy and make her orgasm in return.

Mum informed me that, every Monday, she reminded my father of what she was doing, providing me with comfort and sexual relief. She recorded each conversation in the event he used it against her as blackmail for whatever reason. The man simply didn't care what she was doing with me. She even joked that he was happy because she was no longer bothering him about having sex.

The next weekend, my father didn't go away but he was still out for hours each day. I'm sure we were both hoping for another couple of days of carefree sex. What put the dampener on that idea was the fact my sister was staying at home, only going out to work for a few hours one day. Though frustrated, Mum kissed my cheek and suggested I just spend time with my sister again.

So on Sunday afternoon, I did what I could to help her with studies before we sat back on her bed and spent a couple of hours just talking. When she cuddled into my side, she couldn't have looked happier. "I love you, Tom. Sorry I've been moody for so long."

"No apology necessary, but more importantly, I love you too, Hayley."

She cuddled me tighter and I knew she was happy to hear that her big brother still loved her. "Can I ask a favour?"

"Sure."

"My end-of-year formal is obviously at the end of next year when I graduate. I don't want to take any of the boys from school as a date. I'm going to tell anyone who asks I already have a date. The perfect one for me."

"You want me to go with you?"

"Please... I'll be eighteen by then so can drink at least. You can at least drink and dance with your little sister for an evening."

"It's your birthday soon too. I'll be treating both you and Mum to a nice birthday."

"I can see Mum is so happy. Is she enjoying mothering you again?"

"Yeah. I think we're closer because of it too."

"You've always been close to Mum, Tom. So have I, to be honest." She paused and I knew something was on her mind. Whenever she stopped speaking suddenly, I knew an idea or thought had popped into her head and she was taking a moment to put it into words. "Tom... Would you be bothered if Mum and Dad divorced?"

"To be honest, not at all. I think Mum should have left him years ago."

She cuddled me tighter. "Me too," she whispered, "Mum was looking so sad until recently. I think you've made her smile again, Tom."

Mum could barely stop bouncing around the house when I had to return to hospital to have the casts taken off. She'd woken me up a little later than normal, after my sister and father had departed for the day, throwing the sheets back, sucking me off for all of two minutes before she stripped off and lowered herself down onto my cock. We groaned together as it was the first time in over two weeks since we'd had sex.

I didn't last all that long in her pussy, dumping what felt like an enormous load inside her, while Mum was a little red-faced afterwards as she'd enjoyed an orgasm far quicker than ever before with me.

Driving to hospital, Mum couldn't stop smiling as we knew, that once the casts were off, it would be the next step in our relationship. Finally, I would be able to properly touch her in return. Just hugging her again would feel wonderful. Naturally, we were stuck at the hospital for hours. First, the doctor had a million and one questions before they first took off the casts and then I was taken for x-rays to ensure my bones had healed properly. Once I was given the all-clear, I was given some paperwork about exercises I should do while I continued my recovery. There would be some physical therapy, mostly to do with my wrists and shoulder.

When I hugged Mum for the first time, she burst into tears in front of the doctor and a couple of nurses, cuddling into me ever so tightly. "First time I've been able to hug her back in a couple of months," I explained, earning warm smiles from the nurses.

"My son still loves to hug his mother even as old as he is," one of them stated.

"Nothing better than son hugs," the other added, "Then again, he loves mum hugs just as much."

Hayley was already home from school by the time we finally escaped the hospital and made it home. She ran out of her room and collided with me, desperate for a hug from her brother almost as much as her mother. I couldn't quite lift her up and twirl her around, but I did squeeze her tightly enough that she started to giggle. Mum announced straight away that we were going out for dinner. When asking about Dad, she gave me a look I recognised though she stated that she'd send him a message.

I wasn't surprised the reply was that he wasn't particularly interested, and he'd just meet up with his friends that night.

Mum was dressed as sexy as hell that night. The sort of dress that clung to her womanly curves, highlighted her significant cleavage, her perfect arse, and her fantastic legs. Whenever she looked at me, her eyes sparkled with her love and desire for me. It was the first time I'd been able to dress up in a while. Even my little sister looked utterly gorgeous in the dress she chose to wear.

Dinner was fantastic. I had my little sister giggling away nearly the entire time, that innocent laughter I'd loved hearing from the first time I made her laugh. As for my mother, she simply couldn't stop smiling, and I didn't miss the number of affectionate touches throughout our meal. I knew I'd have to take my mother out on a date sooner rather than later.

Dad was home when we breezed in the door rather later than evening. He barely greeted us with a grunt though did notice my casts had been taken off. "Going to finally get off your arse and back to work then?" he asked bluntly.

"Oh, shut up, Harry," Mum retorted, "He's been injured. Were the casts not a giveaway?"

"He hasn't been paying rent the entire time he's off."

"I look after that, not you. I'm at least sympathetic to his plight. Considering you give less than a shit about any of us..."