Dual Heritage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was small, with a desk, a chair, and a whiteboard. The walls were lined with bookshelves, and the dim lighting made it feel even more claustrophobic. It wasn't much, but it was quiet, and that was all that mattered to Mark. He settled into the chair and pulled out his notebook. The only sounds in the room were the scratching of his pen on paper and the occasional rustling of pages. For a few hours, he lost himself in his studies, forgetting about everything else except the material in front of him.

he decided to get up and search for some books on the second floor. He climbed the stairs, passing by several students huddled over textbooks and laptops. As he walked down the aisles, he felt a sense of calm wash over him. The musty smell of old books and the quiet whispers of pages turning was soothing.

He found a section on modern European history and began perusing the titles. After a few minutes, he selected a thick tome and made his way back.

As Mark made his way back towards the stairs, his senses suddenly went into overdrive. The sound of footsteps echoed in his ears, the colors around him seemed to brighten, and the scents of old books and perfumes assaulted his nose.

But one scent, in particular, stood out. It was a sweet, alluring fragrance that cut through the musty smell of the library like a sharp knife. It was the most intoxicating scent he had ever smelled, and he felt his body react to it on a primal level.

The aroma seemed to snake its way through the stacks, teasing and taunting Mark's senses. His nostrils flared as he tried to catch more of the scent, but it was elusive, playing hide and seek with him. He could feel his heart rate accelerating and his mind growing hazy, consumed by the need to find the source of this fragrance.

What was it? He couldn't quite place the smell, but it was like nothing he had ever smelled before. It was a heady mix of floral and musk, with an underlying sweetness that made his mouth water. He felt like a madman, driven by an insatiable desire to track down this scent and claim it for himself. The old-book smell of the library was overpowered by this new, alluring aroma that had taken hold of him

As he searched, the scent grew stronger, almost overwhelming in its potency. Every breath he took seemed to electrify his senses, sending jolts of pleasure through his body. It was like a drug, and he was hopelessly addicted.

He quickened his pace, hoping to catch up with the elusive scent, but in his haste, he accidentally bumped into a librarian who was pushing a cart full of books down the aisle.

"Slow down, young man!" she demanded with a glare. "This is a library, maintain the decorum!"

Mark apologized and tried to compose himself, but his mind was still foggy with desire. He needed to find the source of the scent, no matter what.

Take her.

Mark stumbled as he heard the voice, feeling as if his bearings were suddenly lost. He tried to grasp onto something, anything, to steady himself. He looked around, trying to see if anyone else had heard the voice, but everyone seemed engrossed in their own studies.

The voice in his head grew louder, and Mark could feel his heart racing with fear and confusion. What did it mean by "take her"? Who was it referring to? Was he going insane?

"Take her," the voice repeated, more insistent this time.

Mark's head spun as he tried to make sense of the words. Take who? Where? Why? The questions swirled in his mind, but he couldn't seem to grasp a single answer.

He shook his head, hoping to clear the fog in his mind, but the voice only grew louder and more demanding. It was as if the words were etched into his brain, impossible to ignore or forget. Hd stumbled forward, his steps unsteady as he tried to escape the overwhelming voice. His heart pounded in his chest, and he could feel sweat starting to bead on his forehead.

As he stumbled forward, he nearly crashed into a passerby, who gave him a curious glance. Mark mumbled an apology and tried to continue on his way, but the voice continued to echo in his mind, drowning out all other thoughts.

Take her... take her...take her....take her.....

He continued his frantic pace, turning corners and scanning shelves, oblivious to the other students around him. The scent was all-consuming, driving him further and further into the labyrinthine library.

Finally, he saw her. The woman with the perfume, her long hair falling in waves over her shoulders as she perused a nearby shelf.

Mark couldn't help but stare at the girl. Her intense concentration was captivating, as was her striking appearance. Her warm chestnut hair flowed down her back in loose waves, and her chocolate brown eyes were focused on the book in front of her. Her pouty lips were set in a determined line.

As he continued to study her, Mark noticed the beauty mark just below her right cheekbone. It was a small imperfection, but it only served to make the rest of her unearthly beauty seem even more real.

Her tall figure stood just a few inches shy of six feet, with long, lean limbs that exuded an athletic grace. She had a slender frame with curves that accentuated her figure.

Her long, toned legs seemed to go on for miles, and her curves were underlined by the tight-fitting black jeans she wore. She held a thick book in her hands, her fingers delicately tracing the pages.

As Mark took a step towards her, the scent of the woman intensified, sending his brain into overdrive. He knew he had to get closer to her. It was her, the one he had been searching for. The feeling was animalistic, and he could feel his body going into a crazed state of desire. His heart was pounding so hard, it felt like it would burst out of his chest. He took another step towards her, and the scent got even stronger. He could feel his breathing getting heavier, and his eyes were fixated on her every move.

Suddenly, the woman turned around, and her gaze met Mark's. Her eyes were a deep shade of brown, and they seemed to be staring into his soul. Then her eyes grew larger, and he watched as her pupils dilated, giving her a shocked and bewildered gaze.

For a moment, the two of them just stood there, locked in a silent exchange. It was as if they were communicating without words, their bodies and senses doing all the talking.

"Youuuu..." her voice quivered.