Duchess of Cornwall Seducing

Story Info
Internship at Buckingham Palace/Windsor Castle, being seduce.
1k words
3.32
7.3k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+. This story is very fictional and this is a story of how I got seduced by the Duchess of Cornwall Camilla and how I became her secret love affair from the Prince. Please no negative or political comments of the Royal family. This is strictly fantasy.

*

Chapter 1: Getting accepted into the Internship at Buckingham Palace

It started out the Spring of 2011, I was ending my Junior year of college and going into my Senior year that following Fall. I got an email from my college that I had to enroll into an internship for the following Summer break to count as a credit towards my classes for my Senior year. So that day I started to look up internships for Marketing. There was a website that my college provided me with so I clicked on it and put in my information and what my degree was in. It came up with millions of internships across Oklahoma, the United States and all around the world. I applied for some here in the US but there was one particular that stood out to me. It was Buckingham Palace. What???? No way! Buckingham

Palace? I had to click on the description. It said "In this internship you will be paid $40 an hour, plus hotel and booking expenses all paid for. You will be help plan the events, parties, Galas and etc with the Royal family at the Windsor Castle." I couldn't believe my eyes so I was like why not? I already had a passport so I applied hoping for the best. When I got to school I was in good friendships with my academic advisor and I showed her and she couldn't believe it either and hoped for the best.

Over the next following weeks I had interviews for the internships over Skype in the United States and they all came out to go nowhere. Then, that one day came along and got an email to do a Skype interview with one of the Royal assistants that had created the internship. I was nervous and excited this was it, this was now or never. My Skype interview was the next day. I told my mother and she was delighted and we went out shopping for my perfect outfit. Next morning comes along and I get dressed and ready and get on Skype and wait. Sure enough it dinged. I came on and behind the assistant was one of the rooms in the Buckingham Palace. I took deep breaths and calmed myself down and went on the with interview. I answered every question and spoke why I wanted to be there and how it will help me grow into my career. I felt good about it after we ended the call.

A few days goes by, weekend comes and goes and by Monday I was home because I didn't have any classes. I woke up and was going through my emails and sure enough I had an email that was from Buckingham Palace. I took deep breaths and reminded myself it's okay if you don't get in there's other opportunities out there and at least I got the experience. So I clicked on it and sure enough it said "Congratulations! You have been accepted by the High Majesty the Queen itself to come to the Palace for your internship." "Please follow the instructions to get everything set up." I set there for a moment reading it over and over. What??? The Queen chose me????? Now I had to do some research and sure enough it was legit. As I clicked on the link to get registered and get everything set up by the Royal family and my college. I was excited by this point because I have always looked up to the Royal family and now I get to meet them all.

May finally arrives and schools ends for the semester. My internship didn't start until after our Labor Day. So I had a full month to get prepared. I was nervous, excited and got all the tools I needed that I got from the package I got in the mail to bring along. Finally May 28th comes as I get up early and the night before got everything packed. My mom took me to the airport and wished me luck and that I would FaceTime her when I got the chance. I headed to the security and went to check in. And loaded the plane and off I went. 8 hours later after two switch overs and through customs. I finally made it to London, England. I was so amazed and overwhelmed that I showed the cab driver where I needed to go for my hotel. As I got to the hotel I was thinking one of the lower class hotels. Nope, I was at the high end Royalty class hotels. I was so in awe of the place I had to stay focus. I got into my hotel room and laid everything out. I read everything on the plane on what I needed to do. As I entered the room there was a gift brought by the High Majesty. It read, "Katrina, Congratulations on being accepted into the internship at the Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle. We are delighted for you to be here and delighted to meet you. Be here sharp at 0800 in the morning. The High Majesty." I was grinning and FaceTimed my mom to tell her I made it safe and let her look around the room and my letter. We talked for a bit then I got off and went to adventure around the hotel and grab some food and went back up to my room.

As I was headed up to my room with my dinner. I got a glimpse of the Duchess of Cornwall and her husband the Prince. Thought to myself "what they doing here?" Maybe dinner perhaps? As I was walking I saw her head turn and we locked eyes for a brief moment then she smiled. She didn't know who I was yet but I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. I have always had a crush on her. (Yes it's true I have) I just smiled back and went up to my room. Oh my god? She looked at me? Is she bi? No way? I knew it. I ate, watched tv and went to bed focusing on my internship. That's the end of chapter one! Chapter 2 on its way. Hope you like it!