Shy Subordinate Surprises The Boss

Story Info
The boss gets some unexpected feedback.
2.4k words
4.61
10.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha checked herself out in the mirror in preparation for her zoom call. It was the first team call of the new year and many people were still off. As it was just the two of them they agreed to work from home today.

She looked in the mirror. She wasn't sure why she was so bothered by her appearance for the call, as it was only Isobel joining today. She tidied up her short blonde hair and gently applied her bright red lipstick. Her green eyes glimmered in contrast to the red colour. She pressed her lips together and smiled to herself. She thought she looked pretty good, considering how tired she felt inside.

She dialled in and Isobel was already on the call. Isobel could be very quiet in the office, especially in large groups, but with Samantha she was different. She always perked up and appeared more confident in her presence.

As always, Isobel immediately smiled upon seeing Samantha on her screen.

"Hi Sam! Happy New Year!" Isobel exclaimed, looking genuinely happy to see her.

"Hi Izzie. Happy New Year to you too. How was your night?" She asked.

"Oh you know me, I had a quiet one with a few friends. It was nice actually." Isobel said as she beamed at Samantha.

"Ok, well I won't take up too much of your time as I know you have a lot to catch up on. I wanted to share these slides with you." Samantha said, as she clicked on the share button.

Her heart nearly jumped into her mouth as she realised her mistake. There was a personal item on her screen she had no intention of sharing. Quickly, she clicked on the X and felt her face flush with embarrassment. Isobel was silent. She pleaded inwardly that she had not seen it.

She looked at Isobel. She was still smiling, but didn't appear to have noticed anything. Samantha turned red and took a deep breath, praying she hadn't seen it.

"Do you know what, I can share this with you in the office tomorrow, I'll let you get on." She said in a fluster, her face feeling hot.

Isobel looked a little surprised, but said her goodbyes and disappeared off the screen.

Samantha cursed herself for not being more careful and continued with her work.

Throughout the day she felt a little on edge. She couldn't quite pinpoint the feeling. A tinge of nerves? Excitement? She put it down to being off work over Christmas and going into the office tomorrow.

After a long day she finally closed her laptop and got herself a glass of red wine.

She slipped her wine and was contemplating what to make for dinner when her phone pinged. She lifted her phone and unlocked it, freezing when she saw the name.

Isobel.

Her heart beat faster and her skin suddenly became clammy. Isobel hardly ever messaged her on her personal phone. Quickly she opened the message.

"Hi. I hope you don't mind me messaging you. I saw what was on your screen earlier. I only saw a glimpse of it, but I liked the look of it."

Samantha's heart was almost in her mouth. Here was her quiet colleague telling her she was into the same thing she was.

Samantha had been separated from her husband for just over a year now. She was enjoying the freedom she finally had to explore in many ways. It also meant she hadn't been intimate with anyone since her husband. It had been far too long.

So, she had a lot of free time alone, something she wasn't used to. She got into reading. One evening she read a particularly steamy romance novel that got her juices flowing. She had always had a creative side. The idea hit her that she could try writing her own. So she did. Except her stories were much more lewd and sexual. Her romance writing had quickly evolved into erotica. The filthy, dirty kind.

She brought up the document she was working on on her phone. She blushed at the title. "Making the boss cum."

Had Isobel seen the title? It was larger and a lot more noticeable than the rest of the words. She gulped down some more wine and read her text again. She couldn't believe it. Why was Isobel telling her this?

As her boss, she was conflicted. But something was pushing her to reply. She opened the message once more and began typing a reply.

"Hi Isobel. I'm sorry you weren't supposed to see that! So you like reading erotica?

She sent the message and drank some more wine in anticipation of her reply. Her heart was pounding, her body felt tingly. She had seen Isobel in a new light. Even though she knew this was inappropriate she couldn't escape that thrilling feeling she was having right now. She told herself she was likely being friendly and trying to make her feel at ease for accidentally sharing something inappropriate at work.

Her phone pinged again and she felt a rush seeing her name light up. "I do. Did you write that yourself? I'd love to read it properly."

Perhaps she was genuinely interested in reading erotica.

Taking a deep breath she replied.

"I did write it myself. I'm fairly new to writing, but I'd love you to read it."

An immediate response came.

"Send it to me. I'll give you my feedback."

Taken back by the abrupt message, Samantha didn't waste any time finding her document and sending it to her. Her body felt a rush as she pressed the send button.

She waited. It wasn't a long story. It shouldn't take her long to read it.

Samantha felt increasingly anxious waiting. Maybe she shouldn't have sent it. Isobel was her subordinate. In her excitement and haste she didn't think about the potential consequences.

Finally, another ping indicating a new message.

"That is incredible. You are quite talented. I can give you more feedback tomorrow in the office if you like."

Samantha smiled in relief. That excited feeling came back. She shouldn't be talking about erotica at work, but Isobel was trustworthy. She hadn't shared this with anyone before and really wanted to hear her feedback.

She typed.

"Sounds great. Goodnight."

The next day in the office was busy. Samantha had barely had a chance to say hello to Isobel. The end of the working day was approaching and people were heading home, shouting their goodbyes to her, walking by her office. She hoped she hadn't missed Isobel.

The office hum died down slowly until there was silence. She turned off her computer, a feeling of disappointment washing over her. She thought about her story. She sat at her desk in a daze for a few minutes.

"Hello Sam." Samantha snapped out of her daze and saw Isobel standing at the door. She looked different. Samantha hadn't noticed just how attractive Isobel was before. The figure hugging black dress she was wearing accentuated her curves. She normally wore her hair up at work, but her long dark curls cascaded down her shoulders. She looked beautiful.

"Hi Isobel. I thought I'd missed you. Really pleased you came to see me." Samantha said, suddenly feeling a tension in the room she had never felt before in her presence.

Isobel closed the door and walked towards her with a smile on her face. She sat down opposite her, flicking her hair back as she did.

"I loved your story. I thought it was incredibly sexy." Isobel said the last word so quietly it was barely a whisper.

Samantha blushed. Her palms started to get clammy and she felt a tingling all over. The energy in the room had shifted.

Isobel looked at her. Her demeanour had changed. She no longer looked like the shy woman with very little to say.

"Thank you Isobel. That's kind of you." She said, noticing her normally confident voice waiver as she spoke.

"Please, call me Izzy." She said, standing up and walking closer to Samantha's desk. "I think it's a good story, but I do have some feedback."

Isobel gently ran a finger along her desk as she spoke. "I would have preferred it if it was a woman making the boss cum."

Samantha swallowed hard. She had never been with a woman before. She watched as Isobel walked around her desk toward her, looking confident and sexy. Who was this woman?

"Oh really? Well, I've never written anything like that before. I'm not sure I know how. I don't have any experience in real life." Samantha mumbled and shifted uncomfortably in her chair, unable to hide her nerves.

"I can show you." Isobel said, full of confidence.

Samantha nodded feeling surreal. Her heart was pounding, her head swirling. She couldn't believe this was happening. But she knew she wanted more.

"Please. Go on." Samantha said quickly.

Isobel got onto her knees in front of her. She placed her hands on Samantha's thighs. Samantha trembled and bit her lip. Her touch on her skin was electric. Every sense in her body was going into overdrive.

She waited eagerly.

"The boss is a very busy woman. She works so hard and needs someone to take care of her. Someone to help her release that tension." Isobel whispered these words as she slid her hands up Samantha's thighs.

Samantha tensed up, still nervous. She was turned on, exhilarated, yet incredibly nervous. Isobel gave her a knowing look.

"Relax Sam. That's why I'm here. To help you unwind." She said, moving one hand onto her panties. Isobel grinned as she rubbed the palm of her hands gently up and down her mound.

Samantha gasped in delight feeling her wetness soaking her panties as Isobel rubbed. She slumped in the chair and let herself go. There was no denying how much she was enjoying it.

"That's it. Relax. I was a little surprised at your words. How dirty you are. You have quite the imagination." Isobel moved her fingers round and round over her panties, rubbing her clit through the material, causing Samantha's wetness to soak through even more.

Isobel's words and movements were driving Samantha wild. Samantha breathed faster, she desperately wanted more and started grinding her hips up and down Isobel's hand. She had no shame now, she wasn't hiding what she wanted.

Finally, she felt her hands slide on the rim of her panties, her fingers grazing side to side, teasing her and making her squirm. She lifted her legs up, enabling Isobel to glide off her soaking wet panties.

Isobel pushed her dress up and stared. Samantha could barely take it any more. She desperately wanted her to touch her.

"Look at that. What a delicious looking cunt." Isobel said, grinning and staring at her with her legs wide open, exposed and dripping wet.

Samantha was shocked hearing that word come from Isobel's mouth, yet she couldn't help the throbbing in between her legs and the instant gushing in response. She opened her legs wider and looked over at Isobel, making her need and desperation obvious.

"Hmm. That's it, open up for me. Let it go." Isobel said. She moved in closer.

"Tell me what you want, Sam. What you need. I want to hear you say it." Isobel said, staring into Samantha's eyes with lust.

Samantha had to take a deep breath, finding this moment surreal. Here she was sitting in her office, legs spread wide, her pussy exposed, wet and throbbing. There was her colleague, sitting on her knees desperate to pleasure her.

She exhaled and tried to relax. She almost didn't recognise her own voice as her words came out. "I want you to touch me. Touch my pussy. Make me cum." Samantha looked at Isobel and melted into the chair as she slowly slid her hands up her thighs.

Samantha held her breath. Isobel moved her thumb onto her clit, rubbing in small circles, causing her to gasp. She couldn't help but thrust her hips up higher, loving the touch of Isobel's soft hands and yearning for more.

She continued to stroke in circles. Samantha's juices poured out of her. She didn't think she'd ever been this wet. She relented and let it out. Moaning and writhing she orgasmed, shaking uncontrollably.

Isobel smirked. "That was fast. If it were my story we wouldn't be done yet." She said before surprising Samantha once again by moving closer and taking a lick of her pussy. Her tongue worked slowly, starting at the bottom, gliding it between her lips, parting them before grazing her clit.

Samantha's moaning had changed, it was far more needy and desperate. She was loving it and wasn't afraid to show it anymore.

Isobel continued licking her up and down. She slipped two fingers in and concentrated on her clit with her tongue. She stopped to watch Samantha squirming in pleasure.

"Hmm. Your pussy feels tight. Warm. So wet." She said as her fingers slid in and out with ease. The sounds of Samantha's pleasure were clear. Her wetness, her moaning, her exasperated breathing reverberated around the room.

Samantha was in a world of pleasure, she knew it wasn't going to be long before she orgasmed again. Isobel's rhythmical tongue and fingers worked their magic. She licked her clit in circles and eased her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Samantha let go and moaned in delight at her second powerful orgasm. Her legs shook uncontrollably. She collapsed fully into the chair, completely spent.

Isobel licked her lips and stood up. Samantha thought she was going to bend over for a kiss for a second but was left disappointed. Isobel must have noticed the look on her face. She bent over to put her hand on her shoulder, revealing a teasing cleavage in her tight black dress.

"Don't worry, You have plenty of material to work on for now, but that doesn't mean the story is over. See you tomorrow." She said, turning to walk away.

Samantha inhaled, the mix of her own scent and Isobel's perfume was intoxicating. She was left with mixed emotions.

She closed her eyes and crossed her legs, rubbing her soaking wet pussy together feeling the last pulses of her desire throbbing gently.

She smiled and opened her eyes. Her mind was swimming with thoughts and ideas. She couldn't wait to get stuck into the sequel.