Duchess of Cornwall Seducing Ch. 02

Story Info
First day of internship and planning the Royal Garden.
1.1k words
3.86
4.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+. This story is very fictional and this is a story of how I got seduced by the Duchess of Cornwall Camilla and how I became her secret love affair from the Prince. Please no negative or political comments of the Royal family. This is strictly fantasy.

Chapter 2: First day of Internship and the Royal Garden Party.

This is the continuation of Chapter 1. The next morning at 6:00am my alarm goes off. I had a such a great night sleep. I got up, showered and got dressed. I called the Royal cab and went downstairs to meet at the front door. The cab got to the Royal hotel and ushered me in. It wasn't just a regular cab it was a luxury limousine. I felt pampered. I had everything for my first day.

As I arrive at the Palace I was in awe of it. The usher opened the door and I was escorted into the main door and into the large meeting room. As I wait for the queen I was scared, nervous and excited. I laid out all my paperwork for my first day in the bug meeting table. The door opened and I stood up immediately and greeted the queen. We set down and talked about what I was going to be doing and meeting my boss Jacqueline. It took 10 minutes and she walked in and I shook her hand. We talked that I was going to be planning the Royal Garden Ball first, then planning on what marketing aspects I could help making England better. I instantly knew I felt like home and fitted right in.

I wanted to stay with the traditional Royal garden party but give it a little whimsical. Everyone could wear the formal wear or they could dress formal but professional in their own way. I also wanted to suggest decorate the tables and garden a whimsical Tim Burton/Alice in Wonderland of kind style but not as dark but kind of the whimsical style.

Jacqueline loved the idea.

We planned on having the colors set as a red, blue, light blue, yellow, green and purple all over the garden. We recreated the scene of the tea party before Alice went down the rabbit hole in the movie. We presented the idea to the Queen. The Queen was opened minded and gave it a try since this was my first garden party.

I was delighted and excited. The Queen chimed in that if it looks good as it sounds the night before then she would let me host the party. I couldn't believe my ears! I could not wait.

For the next couple of days was planning, designing and going over to the Windsor Castle to plan it all out. The date was set and we sent out invitations. The party was named it The Royal Whimsical Garden Party.

That day came as I got everything ready within the weeks and my boss and I set everything up at the Windsor Castle.

We talked while we was setting it up and the more she got to know me. I kept the secret that I had a crush on Camilla to myself. We got everything set into motion and got the Queen to approve. She was smiling which was a good sign that I heard of.

"Well done, you got the honor to host the Royal Garden Party since this was all done by you."

"Thank you your Majesty" as I say. As we leave for the night.

That day came, I was excited and talked to my mom the night before. She was happy what I have done. I got ready into red pants with a light blue shirt with my black dress shoes and off I went. I arrived at the Windsor Castle with my boss Jacqueline and the Queen and the Prince.

I stood beside Jacqueline while everyone had showed up. I got nervous when I saw Camilla get out of the car because of what happened my first night here. She didn't recognize me at first or so I thought.

Everyone got to their seats and the Queen gathered everyone around and clicked her glass.

"So glad everyone could make it, I have a special announcement to make. While this party seems a little different I want everyone to meet my new internship, Katrina."

Everyone said my name and the Queen let me speak.

"Hi everyone, I am honored to be here as an intern. I'm going to make this short, I got the honor to plan this Royal Garden Party and I wanted to make it more fun and bring my style to England and mix it with the tradition. To my surprise last night I get to host this wonderful party. I hope you enjoy and it was very nice to meet every single one of you."

I set back down as everyone clapped and cheered. I smiled and ate. After a while everyone got to mingle and walk around the garden.

While I got roam around and greet most of everyone. I was far into the garden when I heard a female voice. "Excuse me Miss Katrina?" As I turn around and there she was the Duchess of Cornwall! I smiled and I felt that feeling again.

She spoke again, "Hi I'm the Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla" as she stuck her hand out to shake. I shook her hand and felt a spark.

"Hi, Camilla it's nice to meet you as well".

"You look familiar?"

"Didn't I see you at the Royal hotel going up the elevators?" I blushed instantly and smiled.

"Yes that was me" as I bit my lip and blushed even more.

Her eyes turned into a seductive mistress tone.

"You did a lovely job here" as she comes around behind me and puts a piece of hair behind my ear and leans down and whispers.

"Don't worry no one knows I go there besides my husband I saw that look into your eyes that night, you got a crush on me and I can see it" as her voices trembles down my spine as I instantly got wet.

I couldn't speak all I could do is squirm. "Yyyyeeesss madam I do." I was blushing like no other and she smiled and giggled, "Mmmm good so how long are you staying?".

"I'll be staying all summer or even more if I get a job here."

I say while she kept behind me watching me. "That's what I like to hear."

As she plays with my long hair tucking another piece of hair behind my other ear and whispers.

"Mmmmm soon you will be mine pet."

As she slides a finger from the bottom of my back up to my neck slowly making me shiver as she giggles seductively and walks away looking over her shoulder winking at me. Leaving me standing there wondering what is up her sleeve?

What's next? Stay tune for Chapter 3...Inside the Royal hotel room keeping it a secret/ Another Royal Garden Party.