Duncan’s Gift Pt. 04 - Elane's Training

Story Info
Elane's submissive slut training begins.
3k words
4.47
10.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan's gift part 4

Elane's training.

Monday morning, I called Elane and instructed her to meet me that afternoon at a quiet off-campus coffee shop. I instructed her to wear a light dress no longer than mid-thigh in length.

When I arrived, she was seated outside at one of the bistro tables sipping a mocha latte. Elane spotted me and stood up to embrace me, kissing my mouth and burying her tongue in my mouth.

I reached down and cupped her pert ass, feeling the elastic band of her panties. Looking at her quizzically I asked her, "are you on your period?"

Elane replied "no."

I then looked at her and told her in a stern voice, "remove them this very moment."

She submissively looked to the ground and whispered, "please, let me take them off in the ladies' room"

I responded in a firmer voice with bitter words, "Bitch, you will remove them where you stand, you will do it now or I will leave, now remove the panties"

She again looked down at the patio deck and lifted the hem of her dress enough to slip her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. Her face was red with shame as she slipped her panties down off her ass and legs. She stepped out of her panties curling them into a ball and stood up straight.

A few of the other patrons noticed and watched, amused and shocked by her actions.

She then attempted to put them into her purse. Speaking up I said "hand them to me bitch"

She handed me the panties in a small tight ball. I took them and pinched the waistband between my finger and thumb allowing the panties to unfurl like a small flag. Holding them up to the gaze of a dozen other patrons.

Elane was thoroughly embarrassed, her face very flushed and small tears in her eyes. I looked around and found one nerd type grabbing his cell phone to take a picture and signed him to come over.

The guy came over to me and I said, "you will not take a picture."

I turned to Elane and said, "give your panties to the gentleman" while holding them out at her red flushed face.

She grabbed the panties and quickly pushed them at the man. By this time a few people were pointing and laughing. The guy grabbed them, shoving them into his pocket and walking away quickly.

Looking at Elane I instructed her to sit with her legs open and remain that way until instructed otherwise. I then said, I will teach you humility and you will be punished for not following my directions.

One physical attribute I like in a woman is those who have what I refer to as thigh gap. That is the gap between a woman's thighs at her snatch when she stands or walks. Elane is one of these women.

Having this attribute in this given moment gives me a clear view of her naked red-haired cunt furrow. I leaned in and said, "I have a gorgeous view of your naked slut cunt. Anyone behind me can see your naked cunt as well."

She again felt the heat of shame creep up to her face. I stood up and commanded come, we have things to do. The day was breezy, and warm, as we walked, the breeze would lift her skirt exposing her nakedness. I was taking delight in her walk of shame.

We came to a small park where I lead her down a path to a secluded area. I stopped, turning to her I instructed her to lift the hem of her dress while I pushed my index finger into her cuntal slit.

She readily climaxed. I smiled and said I know what you need. I know you get off on the humiliation, the air of danger in getting caught in a compromised state of dress. The idea of some on controlling you, punishing you, fucking you, and owning you.

I want you to get on your knees take out my cock and suck it while you finger your hot slut cunt. I want you to drink my cum, and when I have filled your gullet with my sperm you will thank me.

Elane dropped to her knees unzipping my pants and pulling my cock out stuffing it into her hungry mouth as her other hand was stuffing her fingers into her horny cunt. She expertly sucked me to a climax in a few minutes while bringing herself to a climax with her fingers.

At that moment we both heard a voice boom out, "well well, what do we have here?"

Looking up to see a cop standing next to us. Regaining my composure, I looked at the officer and, sorry officer, my slut was hungry for some cock.

The officer replied, "yes, I see and she needed cock in more than one hole too."

Yes, officer, you are correct.

The officer looked down at Elane and asked, "Is that so little lady?"

Elane looked down and said "yes"

The officer said, "I should arrest both of you"

I looked at the cop and asked "is that necessary?"

The cop said "it doesn't have to be"

I looked at Elane and said " Suck the officer's cock slut"

Elane reached out pulled down the zipper of the cop's pants, and pulled out his large black cock, thinking, there is no way I can get all of him in my mouth. She held his cock in her little hand mesmerized by the contrast of her white hand on his dark black cock.

The cop bellowed out, start sucking that cock, you act like you never had black fuck meat before.

I spoke up telling the cop no, she hasn't.

The cop then said "well girl, you're in for a real treat" while he laughed. Then he added suck some black cock or go to jail.

Elane opened her mouth feeding it as much of the big black fuck stick as she could stuff into her mouth, lathering it with her saliva. It took about five minutes to bring him close to a climax when he pulled out and told her to get on her hands and knees.

The cop knelt behind her lifting her dress over her ass and instructing her to place his cock at her white trash slut cunt.

Elane grabbed his cock positioning it at the entrance of her cunt. The cop pushed forward plunging about three inches of his large cock into her creamy white red-hair-lined cunt.

Elane grunted, yelling it's too big.

The cop told Duncan to shut her up so he knelt in front of Elane and stuffed his cock down her throat.

The cop backed out a little and rammed forward again, this time sinking a total of six inches into her. He again pulled out and plunged forward burying his massive black cock deeper in her stretched cunt than anyone has ever gone.

Elane grunted again, feeling as if her cunt was ripped by a tree trunk.

The cop started thrusting in and out causing Elane's cunt to add lubrication, making it easy for the black cop to plunder her white slut cunt. Looking down, he marveled at how this little white girl looked, impaled on his large dark black cock.

Thrusting in and out with urgency, he bellowed out I'm cumming, I'm filling your white trash fuck hole with black baby gravy.

Elane felt the first blast of cum painting her womb and climaxed, coating his cock and ball with girl cum while he filled her to the point of overflow.

Duncan blasted another load of cum into Elan's mouth.

Elane collapsed to the ground, Duncan's cock slipping from her mouth while the cop's large cock slipped out with a suction noise of a well-lubricated piston in a tight sleeve. She laid on her back, knees up legs spread with come oozing out of her wide open cunt.

The cop tucked his cock in his pants, getting a radio call to meet someone at the other side of the park, he hurried off saying get this slut out of here.

Duncan helped Elane up and held her as she stumbled on her shaky legs as cum was dripping from her used cunt.

Elane asked Dunkin to take her to the ladies' room to clean up and Duncan said "no, you will walk in shame, I want you to see people staring at the cum leaking down your legs from that slut cumbucket."

Elane walked with Dunkin several blocks to his apartment. She felt the cool air on her wet matted cunt hair and legs. She felt as if everyone was staring at her cum streaked legs. She no longer cared, she was getting turned on thinking they knew of her condition.

The wind blew her dress high enough for a few people to see her naked cunt and ass, turning her on even more.

Entering his apartment, Elane pulled her dress up over her head placing it on the end of the couch while slipping off her shoes. Announcing she was going to take a shower.

Duncan told her no, get a towel, put it on the couch, and sit with her knees up and legs spread.

Elane positioned herself as requested. In that position, her slick wet freshly fucked cunt was open and oozing cum out of her cunt hole.

Duncan smiled knowing the cameras are capturing her every detail. Elan's subrogation is almost complete. He looked at her and said "dip your fingers into your cunt to scoop up that scum flowing out and lick your fingers clean"

Elane responded "oh, that's fucking nasty"

Duncan got up and walked over slapping her leg, glaring into her eyes, and said "do it now"

Elane dipped her hand into her sopping wet cumbucket scooping up the slimy juices, then raised her hand to her mouth licking and sucking the mixture off her hand and fingers.

Duncan said "keep doing that until I tell you to stop slut"

Elane said, "why do you talk like that to me?"

Duncan replied, "because you love it." When I met you, you acted like a snooty bitch, a spoiled fucking brat. Now look at you, you run around commando, you practically begged me to fuck your virgin twat. You then begged me to spank you like a bad child and talk dirty to you.

Then today, you took the biggest blackest cock up your horny twat like a downtown prostitute while wearing a light dress with no fucking underwear. Now, get your fucking trash ass up go to the back of the chair and lean over it.

Elaine finished licking and sucking her fingers while getting up to cross the room to do Duncan's bidding. She leaned over the chair, supporting herself with her hands, she looked over her shoulder just in time to feel Dunkin's hand come into contact with her pale white ass.

Dunkin continued his assault on her upturned ass until it was cherry red and warm to the touch. Knowing this ass beating has excited her libido, he opened his pants pushing them down along with his boxers, and swiftly without warning rammed his erect cock into her very hot wet cunt.

Ah, he hissed, you cunt, you fucking cumbucket cunt, Take my cock bitch, you nasty slut cunt. Tell me what you need.

Elane reached back and under herself to diddle her aroused clit and yelled fuck me.

Duncan replied fuck what?

She again yelled out, fuck my slut cunt, fuck me with your cock, I want it deep in my slut fuck hole, while Duncan was sawing his cock in and out like a steam piston in a sleeve.

Elane was the first to cum, screaming ah fuck! Fuck me, fuck my slut cunt fill me with your cum.

Ah Ah Ah I'm cumming!

Duncan felt her gush of hot wet cum and grabbed her waist, plunging in deeply while silently emptying his nuts into her hungry cunt.

Backing out, he ordered her to suck his cock clean.

Later, after taking a nap and showering they were both sitting on the couch, Duncan in his boxers, and Elane of course was naked.

Speaking to Elane, he laid down some more demands, and rules for her to follow.

When you come into my home, you will strip completely, without hesitation.

You will stay naked unless I tell you otherwise.

You will perform any and every task and request, as requested without hesitation or protest.

You will move out of the dorm and take my spare room.

Do you agree and understand?

Elane replied "yes Duncan"

Duncan asked, "And you are doing this willingly, submitting yourself body and soul to be my sex slave, my toy to play with however I wish?"

Elane replied "yes Duncan"

Yes, what?

Elane replied "yes, I will be your sexual slave, your fuck toy, I will submit to your every request.

Duncan then said "If you do not, you will be punished" Do you accept and agree to the terms?

Again Elane replied, "Yes, Duncan."

The next day, Elane took all of her possessions to Duncan's apartment where Duncan went through her clothes building three piles. One pile was for school clothes, mostly jeans and baggy sweatshirts, and one appropriate casual dress.

The second pile was for the clothes that she would wear around Duncan when they were together. Most of these were the shorter light dresses, some very short workout shorts, and yoga pants that fit her like a second skin.

The third pile was the trash pile. It consisted of all the clothing Duncan determined to be too conventional. Finally, all of her very expensive panties and bras.

Elane asked about the third pile and Dunkin said "you will not need these and you will donate these to the thrift shop."

Elan went about putting all the clothes away. After she was done, she went to Duncan and announced that all her clothes were put away and the only thing left was the bag of clothes to be donated.

Duncan looked up and said "get dressed cunt"

Elane got dressed. They both left, with her following slightly behind. She had one of her shortest dresses on that dipped in the front to show an ample amount of titty meat.

They arrived at a women's dress shop.

Duncan picked out ten of the shortest dresses that she could shimmy into. They were tight in the bodice and very short at the hem. So short that the slightest breeze would expose her twat to anyone nearby. Even if she stooped down to get something they would expose her.

He also picked out some very short skirts and petite thin form-fitting blouses that were a size too small.

Arriving back at their apartment, Elaine casually starts pulling her dress up and off before Duncan closes the door.

She goes to her room and begins to put away her new clothes. Duncan takes a skirt and blouse, saying "leave that until later, put these on, grab the bag of donation clothes and let's go."

She gets dressed, sees herself in the full-length mirror, and thinks wow, I can see my twat peeking out of the bottom. Adjusting the skirt downward as best she could and realized it didn't do much to hide her nakedness. She knew she dare not question or deny Duncans' choices.

She picked up the trash bag and walked out of her room to meet Duncan. He looked at her and said wow, you look delicious. Turn around and bend at the waist. She turned her back to him bending over and exposing her nakedness to his gaze.

He then said to grab the donation bag, let's go get rid of your conservative proper socialite life.

She followed him out of the apartment carrying the bag in both arms in front of her. The bag was heavy but it hid her near nakedness from a frontal view.

Arriving at the Thrift store, Elane carried the clothes to the back where an attendant took them from her. After looking at her attire, he remarked "I guess you won't be needing these," with a knowing grin.

She turned around to leave when Duncan suggested they look around a bit. She was nervous from being self-conscious of her near-nakedness but will not disobey Duncan. She filled him around the store overhearing women talking about how shamefully she was dressed.

Duncan stopped in the pet department to pick up dog and cat collars. Telling her to stand still he tried the dog collars on her neck and the cat collars on her wrists and ankles. He purposely caused her skirt, to lift in the front exposing her red hair cunt when getting up.

Elane was embarrassed and felt like such a slut, but her cunt was very wet and she needed to get fucked.

He paid for the collars and left. Once outside, Duncan took a collar and fasted it around her neck with people staring on in disbelief. He then said, "I will get a tag mounted that says "slave" and another will hang from the leash hoop that identifies you as my property.

Elane smiled, saying "yes Duncan."

They crossed a pedestrian bridge over the highway, where Duncan stopped halfway, pushing her face forward into the steel mesh fabric of the fence. Pulling her top open to expose her tits and freeing his cock to stuff her hot wet cunt.

Duncan proceeded to fuck her there in public with traffic speeding by and some horns blaring as people spotted her creamy white tits mashed against the fence. The stimulus of the act caused both of them to reach a quick climax.

Dunkin then told her to clean his cock with her mouth. She dropped to her knees sucking his cock into her mouth cleaning it with her tongue while diddling her clit to another orgasm.

Dunkin tucked his cock in his pants and said "let's go" They continued to their apartment with Elane leaking another load of cum down her legs. Feeling the air cooling and drying the mixture of cum escaping her twat, she thought I am a cumbucket slut.