The Mind Control Ring Pt. 01

Story Info
A ring that can implant thoughts is found and enjoyed.
2.1k words
4.03
30.7k
43
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

**Note to readers, please remember that this is just fiction so there is no point commenting stating the fact that this wouldnt happen etc. This is just an idea of a story i had that i wanted to write and maybe more.....**

I had been pretty down on my luck recently. I got demoted at work due to apparent bad time keeping, my girlfriend broke up with me and I was struggling to pay my rent. I walked through the first like I always did and stopped by a pond. I started skimming stones contemplating my next move. I bent down to pick up what I thought was a stone when I noticed it was a ring. It had an interesting how to it. I looked around to see if anyone had lost it but there was no one there. Curiosity got the best of me and I placed it on my third finger on my right hand. As I moved it into position, it felt like a bolt of lightning shot through my body. I must have passed out as when I woke up the sun was starting to go in.

I was a bit shaken by this and started making my way home. I thought about taking the ring off but then I decided to keep it there.

When I finally got home, I headed into the shower and couldn't stop looking at the ring. I had never seen anything like it before. I had some dinner, watched tv and then headed to bed.

I woke in the morning and looked at the time. I had missed my alarm again and was going to be late for work. No wonder they demoted me I laughed to myself.

I got dressed quickly and headed to work. As I stepped through the office door my boss Sarah was standing there looking at her watch with a face like thunder.

"Paul, I am fed up of this. I don't think it can carry on anymore with you constantly being late!"

'Please don't fire me' I thought to myself. 'I really need this job and can't afford to lose it.'

Sarah's facial expression changed almost immediately as I thought this. "On second thoughts Paul, I know you really need this job and can't afford to lose it so I'm not going to fire you. Just don't let it happen again."

I stood there in shock. Sarah literally repeated my thought word for word. What just happened?

I made my way to my desk and Steve the annoying mail guy who always stops and talks to me was making his way over. 'Bollocks, not him again, I wish he would leave me alone just this once.' No sooner had I finished my thought that Paul walked past me saying "Don't worry Paul, I'm going to leave you alone just this once".

What the hell? It happened again. This was becoming really weird. Let's try something to see if this is actually happening.

I looked around the room and noticed the bitchy secretary who always makes everyone else a drink but seems to ignore me. 'Ask me if I would like a drink'. She stood up and started walking towards me. "Hi Paul, would you like a drink?" Without hesitation I said yes as she went off to make me a tea. I couldn't believe it. I looked down at the ring and it seemed to be glowing. Surely this isn't some sort of mind control ring?! I tried to take it off to see but it was stuck solid to my finger. A tea was placed in front of me as I said thank you and the secretary made her way back to her desk like nothing had happened.

'Wow, I thought to myself, this can be fun!'

I decided to see what other fun I could have with this ring on my journey home. It was about 30 minute walk. On the walk home I saw a bench that I sat down on to watch the sights. I saw a woman walking down the road in a summer dress chatting on the phone. I had a thought in mind that I would see if it transferred to her. 'Sit next to me on the bench, keep talking to the person on the phone but just start telling the, your deepest sexual fantasy like it's a normal conversation.'

I watched as she slowly walked towards the bench, sat down and carried on her conversation. I didn't think it had worked until I heard what was said next.

"You know mum, there is something that I have always wanted to try during sex but everyone I have been with has been too freaked out by it." I couldn't believe this was working and that she was actually talking to her mum!

"I really love the thought of a guy pissing on me. I just want to feel that warm flow hitting my right in the face while I try and lap it all up. I have watched so many porn videos but never been able to find anyone willing to go through with it".

As soon as she said it her face dropped and her mum had clearly hung up the phone on her as she looked at the blank screen puzzled.

Wow, I thought to myself, this ring really works! Now to help her out of her predicament. I started talking to her asking if she was ok and she just said that she had a weird conversation with her mum and she is not sure what happened. I asked her name. "Lisa." "Hi Lisa, I'm Paul. Nice to meet you." She smiled at me.

I asked her if she would like to come back to my place for a coffee and she agreed. It was only a few minutes away and we just chatted like normal. Once we got back to mine she asked to use the bathroom. I planted a thought in her mind to take off her panties while she is there and just place them on the coffee table when she comes back.

I waited for her to return and she did just as I wanted. Her panties were yellow frenchies to match her summer dress. I brought her coffee to the table and placed it down, I then took her panties, brought them to my nose, sniffed them and placed the, in my pocket. They had a sweet aroma to them. Lisa didn't flinch as she was drinking her coffee.

I placed another thought in her head that every time she moved her dress would ride up as she is facing me. She seemed to move on the sofa quite a bit as her dress was not leaving much to the imagination and I could see she was fully shaved.

'Act like it is really hot in here and remove your summer dress. It leave the heels on'. I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra so once the dress was removed she would be fully naked. Lisa started fanning herself with her hands trying to cool herself down while we continued chatting. After a few minutes she reached for the hem of her dress and just lifted it over her head, revealing her pert breasts with rock hard nipples.

"Wow, that is so much better, you were saying?" she just acted like it was natural to do this.

"Yea, I was just saying that I left work and met you and realise I haven't been to the bathroom for a good few hours, my bladder feels like it is going to burst. There must be so much pee inside me." Her eyes seemed to light up a this. "I don't think I will make it across the room to the toilet. Can you help me at all?"

Within seconds she was kneeling on the floor in front of me with her mouth while open. "Please, I'm begging you, help cure my sexual fantasy and let have your pee!"

I couldn't believe she was actually doing this. I stood up, dropped my trousers and holding cock in hand, aiming it at her face I let rip. Stream after stream of hot pee coated her face and hair. She was drinking as much as she could and rubbing the rest into her body. This went on for a good few minutes. She was now soaked in pee. Lisa was also playing with herself, rubbing the pee into her pussy.

I watched while she got herself off from the golden shower. I had never seen anything like it before. I snapped some videos and pictures to make sure this wasn't a dream. After a few minutes, when Lisa had finally got over her orgasm, I gave her the thought to to pick up her dress, put it on and make her way home, forgetting she was covered in pee. I o planted the thought for her stop at her mums on the way home to talk about their conversation earlier.

Once Lisa had left and I cleaned up all the mess, I thought about all the other fun I could have with this. I chilled out for the rest of the night and woke up the next morning ready to head to the gym.

I made my way to the gym and as I got there, I saw even amount of men and women working out. There was 2 girls working out together. I could tell that one was a personal trainer and the other one was her client. The personal trainer had a nice body shape and the other girl was a bit bigger but her body also looked pretty good. I decided I wanted to see more of them and wondered if I could control more than one person at a time.

I placed a thought into both their minds to act normal when I come over like they know who I am. I planted my name as well as they both greeted me. I found out the personal trainer was called Carla and the other girl was called Sam.

I planted the next thought that they both needed to do squats but their leggings was a bit tight for this so they should remove them. Carla managed to remove hers over her trainers no problem and revealed a pert pair of cheeks, she wasn't wearing any panties due to the tightness of the leggings so she was now in full view to me and her shaved pussy looked sweet.

Sam struggled to remove her so Carla helped her. Sam was wearing a pink thong which she left on but it revealed a nice round ass.

They carried on with their squats and I made them get as low as possible an hod it there while I got a good view of both of them. Sam's thong had now moved to the side to also reveal her pussy.

I needed to get in on this as they stood up, I got down underneath them both, removed my trousers and my cock sprang to attention. I lined my cock with Carla's pussy and my mouth with Sam's. They both squatted down and Carla gasped as my cock slowly penetrated her. She held her position as my tongue began to work on Sam's pussy. They showed their core strength as they held this position for a while. I made Carla slow rise up and down as I began to fuck her. My tongue now deep in Sam's pussy, her juices began to flow as she let out a moan.

Carla was now speeding up as my cock penetrated her as Sam pushed down on my face and my tongue went as deep as it could. We kept this up for as long as possible then I made them switch. This time Sam lowered herself down on me and Carla sat on my face as they held their position again. I repeated the previous act for a while and made them both get up and kneel in front of me with mouths open and tongues out. It didn't take many strokes as I shot my load over both their faces, covering them in cum. Once I was finished I got dressed and made them carry on their work out naked but with cum still on their faces.

I watched for a bit as they didn't notice what they looked like. It was great to see them both lifting weights and doing exercises in all their glory with cum covered faces.

I left the gym and thought about what my next adventure might entail.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers