Duncumbe Abbey 01: The Maid Postscript

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so hot!

It was the knowledge that she was a serious actress, who'd not done anything like this before - not a pornstar - that was having the shit absolutely fucked out of her, so dramatically, on a billiards table, in full view of everyone, for the sake of authenticity!

That made it so hot!

It was so hot watching this beautiful actress being fucked like that, being used like that, that my pussy was wet, and my nipples totally erect trying to pop out of my maid's authentic costume.

And it was so hot when the actors started cumming inside her without any warning and massively filling her unprotected pussy with so much spunk that it was oozing out in gushes and running down their balls.

That was hot!

That this serious actress was absolutely helplessly, still diligently playing the role of the maid while her unprotected pussy was being filled with gallons of virile pornstar spunk and she was actually being genuinely impregnated on set, for the sake of authenticity.

So hot!

And then! That she obviously didn't know that that was going to happen to her, most certainly hadn't expected that, and was so shocked and surprised, when she realized it was happening. she went fucking mental:

That maid it even hotter!

It was so hot, I wanted that happening to me! Actually, I knew it was going to happen to me now, because I had signed the same consensual sex agreement as her!

Of course it wasn't until afterwards that Fiona informed me that that beautiful actress who was giving her all for her art, her body, maybe her soul, and definitely her pussy, was not an actress after all (nor, so it turned out, was Fiona herself) but in fact, it was an unsuspecting beautiful naked model who was having her pussy wilfully redesigned by Bertie and her pretty mouth remodelled by Archie's massive cock.

Although it turns out that Peter would have told her that things might need to get raunchy to enhance the shoot and she had willingly if somewhat naively helped with that...

And Bertie had inseminated her with so much sperm that she was impregnated, which definitely did enhance the notoriety of the shoot!

And after watching her, close up, being filled with all that spunk, by Bertie, regardless; and being convinced that she had just been impregnated on set (and I had in fact, watched her moment of impregnation), I was so turned on that my panties were sodden and my erect nipples were trying to drill their way out of my scanty blouse...

And after she'd run off leaving a spunk trail behind her and I realised I was now the only actress, performing in a porn film, with four pornstars, I was positively expecting to be impregnated by all four of them, and looking forward to being thoroughly inseminated by the first one...

And the next...

And the next... And the next...

I could hardly wait for them to start fucking me...!

And indeed they did! And I was:

Thoroughly and Triumphantly inseminated - with Irrevocable and Irreversible implications - by the first one!

Quickly followed by:

MONUMENTALLY and MASSIVELY, SUCCESSFUL insemination - with MOMENTOUS RAMIFICATIONS - by the second...

Then:

DEVASTATINGLY and DANGEROUSLY, EFFECTIVELY SPERM FILLED insemination - causing CALAMITOUS CONSTERNATION over coming CATASTROPHIC CONSEQUENCES - by the next one....

And finally:

MONSTROUSLY and MERCILESSLY, MIND BOGGLINGLY inseminated with total and DEVASTATING DISCOMBOBULATION by the last...

Until I had been totally, irrefutably and unquestionably impregnated by them all...

Spectacularly and magnificently, undeniably fucked pregnant!!!

God it was good!!!

And just thinking about it has maid me so horny, I'm going to have to read my story all over again - while I re-live what happened - because this wasn't just a story, it's what happened for real - and I want to thoroughly pleasure myself to authentically recreate the memory...

12