Duncumbe Abbey 1 The Maid Ch. 10

Story Info
Archie and Bertie take the two maids to the next level.
1.8k words
4
5.2k
5
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! You cunts!" he shouted, in his impersonation of evil Lord Rutherford again. "Archie and Bertie, you two studs get round here now! You are young and virile. You must be refuelled by now! Archie, you need to fuck this jade - I mean willing whore," (meaning me!) "And Bertie you fuck this pretty whore maid, good and proper!"

"Wait a minute!" I was objecting, but internally, "We've been fucked enough now! We've played our fucking parts as maids and fuck me: you've played enough with our fucking maid's parts... I don't fucking care if we don't have all four of your fucking bastard seed inside us. I'm probably up the spout already! We've had enough! And we're not fucking whores!"

But Derek was continuing:

"You both need to cum inside them so all four of us men will all have our sperm, mixed together inside them and we can see who is the most virile and impregnates them. Now go to it!"

"Hang on!" I was still thinking, "I know I enjoy being fucked but I don't think my pussy can take any more of this..."

But Andrew who'd only just finished cumming inside me, pulled his cock out with a loud "plop" and a gush of spunk, and almost immediately, with yet more spunk still running down the inside of my legs, and a hand forcing my head down onto the table again, with my breasts squashed beneath me, I felt another cock, this one, although much bigger than Andrew's, easily penetrate my dishevelled open pussy lips and fill my spunk filled used cunt as deep as it could fucking go: the monster cock of Archie! Oh my God! We were being used again! And now I had fucking Archie in me!

"Oh fuck!" I moaned... "He's fucking wearing me like I'm a tight glove! I'm a fucking puppet on his cock!"

I looked over at pretty maid and she had the same look of resigned disbelief as her spunk filled pussy was once again being penetrated by another giant pornstar cock: Bertie! That mammoth cock looked like it was too big to fit inside her. And their balls still looked unnaturally large...

"Ohhhhhhhhhooooooooohhhh!"

We'd both gasped in unison as we were penetrated, and Bertie and Archie, even though it was not long since they'd cum, immediately started fucking us slowly at first, in time, in unison.

"Stop!" I was trying to say but that was useless anyway, I already had a huge cock inside me, and were they actually likely to stop if a maid said "No!"? Although Peter had suggested I try it 'to see what happened to me...' and anyway my protest just came out as an exhale of breath, as Archie forcefully powered another thrust of his monster cock, balls deep into me, destroying my poor little spunk filled pussy and nearly winding me as he lifted my feet right off the floor, suspended by my pussy impaled on his cock, and my stomach was squashed violently against the billiards table.

This was too much; this was beyond the pale. We were not maids that needed to be inseminated by four different men's sperm. I couldn't give a fuck about that... We were respectable actresses supposedly acting in an authentic historically accurate drama and now we're being humiliatingly used as spunk buckets. And we're full! But we were being fucked again anyway, and Archie and Bertie were starting to pick up pace, still in synchronisation! And it did feel good...

But then, after a few minutes, Derek who had been watching keenly, started shouting hysterically again:

"Come on lads! Fuck them! Fuck them! Fuck them to within an inch of their lives! Let me see you fuck the shit out of these dirty silly little whores! Fuck them to shit! That's it! Faster! Faster! Deeper! Deeper! Fuck them harder! Faster! Let me see you rip them in half with your massive cocks. Destroy their fucking pussies for them! You've got monster cocks! Fucking use those cocks to fucking destroy these bitches! Fucking destroy them! Fuck them! Fuck them! Murder their dirty spunk filled pussies! Fucking murder the dirty little spunk filled whores! It's what men are for!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH...! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING! FUUUCK! OOOOOOOHHHH!!"

That fucking Derek! This is supposed to be a period drama about maids in Victorian England! Was this what really happened to them?! He's off his fucking head, the bastard!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH! OH FUCK! OH FUUUUUCK!! OH FUUUUCK!"

And we actresses were being heartily fucked once again by pornstars, in our realistic portrayal of maids being fucked by gentry. And we actresses were having the shit absolutely fucked out of us from behind by massive pornstar cocks to make our portrayal of maids being massively fucked by Lord Rutherford's landed friends seem totally real and unquestionably authentic. And I'm sure all the cameras were on our hot jerking naked bodies, and our faces, as we genuinely groaned and gasped, with the real expressions of obedience and submission, consistent with maids being fucked into oblivion; mouths open wide with vacant abandonment, eyes staring at nothing, as our bodies are pounded to fuck. And we cannot but help portray that with total realism. Because it is totally real! Just as Peter had wanted... When all of a sudden, Derek shouts, "Stop!" And everything stops!

"Right! Turn them over and get them up on the table in the missionary position with their bums on the cushion, their legs in the air, pussies prone, and your cocks back inside them! That'll fuck the bitches up!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOWWWHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUCK...! FUUUUUUUCK... MEEEEEEEEEEEHH!!!"

And Jesus! Under his direction, we were again being absolutely slammed but now in the missionary position; all the hot used spunk was creaming in my pussy, and I could feel my cervix being pounded with each stroke and my pussy being stretched open to the max as Archie's huge cock filled me right up to its broad girth, where his big slapping balls banged noisily against my ass. Oh God! We were certainly being "finished off!" We were being fucked monstrously hard again! And they were fucking us and fucking us. We're being fucked senseless by both these fucking massive porn star cocks. Harder and fucking harder. Deeper and fucking deeper, faster, and fucking faster. Holding us tight by our thighs...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHRRRGGHH!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH, MY FUCKING PUSSY!!!"

My pussy was doing it's very best to squirt as much love juice as possible to keep his mammoth cock lubricated... But our pussies were being fucking murdered. They were being fucking destroyed! I could just imagine how my pussy would look afterwards - all open and used, and pink; my pussy lips swollen and dishevelled, with spunk still dribbling out of the visibly open gash - instead of being small, and neat and tidy and pretty and closed tight! We would look like we had been well and truly fucked! And I mean really well and truly fucked! Because we were being well and truly fucked. There'd be no denying that!

"AAAAAOOOOOWWWWAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHAAAHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! MY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING PUUUUUSSSSSY!!! AAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHAAAHHHHH!!! "

But these fucking studs were doing the trick once again; the incessant pounding was working! I could no longer think straight. I was trying to communicate with pretty maid, visually. I could see her. I had been staring at her while we were being fucked. I could see she was being pulled up and down by the hair, her beautiful firm breasts swinging in circles and having the shit fucked out of her by Bertie, but I couldn't really see straight. Archie had pulled me up against him with his hand tight around my neck and his thumbs on my throat but now, before I'd blacked out, he pushed me hard down onto the table while he fucked me deeper and deeper. I couldn't see straight. But I could feel my pussy starting to respond...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH! FUCK! OH FUCK! OH JEEESUS! OHHHHHH... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

I could feel my clit being banged and becoming aroused and the sensation of pleasure rising in my fucked pussy. And that sensation was getting stronger and stronger. The waves of pleasure were starting to surge more and more powerfully, and then as Derek shouted,

"CUM!! CUM!! CUM!! CUM!!"

They fucking did!

Once again, I felt the hot geysers of more and more spunk shooting deep into my hole, pulse after pulse of more hot spunk filling my pussy to overflowing, once again by a spunk monster - this time Archie's hot spunk. The semenators still had yet more spunk. But that ignited the intense waves of pleasure that were rising up though me, more and more powerfully, until completely out of control, I was all consumed by a huge explosion of multiple orgasms racking and convulsing my body. Unbelievably, even after all that fucking, I had yet more orgasms - the most intense and long powerful orgasms, and still impaled on Archie's pulsating cock, with his hands underneath my bum still raised up on the cushion, I twitched and writhed, convulsed and jerked in uncontrollable spasms around his cock as he continued to cum inside me...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOHHHH!" I moaned "I'M CUMMMING AGAIN... FUCKING GOOD...!"

As if my voice had been slowed down, and that's how it felt: as if everything slowed down and my pleasure nerve endings exploded, one by one, in a climax of ecstasy, as Archie's spunk spurts still exploded inside my wilfully destroyed pussy, filling it to overflowing yet again...

"Well done, lads! Look! they're so full of spunk, it's running onto the table and off the table, and there's a pool on the floor beneath them. They're so full, it's coming out of their mouths, noses, and ears! The cunts won't have escaped this session without having been fucked pregnant! We've finally fucked the whore maids pregnant in the missionary position! Well done lads! They're fucking pregnant now!"

"Fucking yee haw!" I mumbled incoherently. My ears were hissing, my nose was running, and my mouth was actually dribbling on the table, and I couldn't actually lift my head. Derek was fucking right! We'd been fucked pregnant... We dedicated actresses had been fucked pregnant by determined pornstars, but I couldn't fucking care! I was looking straight at the beautiful creature to my left, her eyes had gone up into her head and she was still twitching and spontaneously convulsing on Bertie's spasming cock. She was so beautiful in her abandomnent...

"She's still having flashes of the most intense orgasm," I thought, "She's finally reached the same fucking peak of pleasure as me!"

There was no hiding this one. We had indeed been well and truly fucked into the fifth heaven of ecstasy. Then well and truly finished off.

"Fuck!" I mumbled again, "That was a fucking good fuck!"

I heard the big door creak open...

The director shouted, "CUT!"

"Fantastic acting everyone!" continued Peter.

"Oscars all round for authenticity!" I murmured.

"I need a fucking pregnancy test!" moaned a spunk filled pretty maid...

And that was it!

Except the spunk was still oozing out of our pussies and running down or legs...