Duncumbe Abbey 3 The Intruders Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily gets to know her new team-mate.
1.7k words
4.45
4.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cameras were rolling... (Yes, I know that description is for film cameras, and nothing is really rolling, and it's all being recorded on digital recording media. But it just sounds so much better!)

This was mine and Davina's big scene: The two sisters; getting intimate...

"Lights!"

"Camera!"

"Action."

Sound effects of thunder outside with simulated flashes of lightening.

And I knock on the door.

"Come in, Emily!" Davina calls. I open the huge oak bedroom door and I enter, wearing only my thin flimsy summer nightdress. "Are you scared by that terrible storm outside? Come to me, and we will sleep together tonight! We can hold each other tight and comfort one another..."

She's looking at herself in the mirror, naked apart from a very flimsy silk camisole blouse. I admire her small but shapely, firm rounded bottom and as she turns towards me, and I can quite clearly see her erect nipples and neat little shaved pussy, I feel my pussy getting moist... She is so hot!

"Goodness! I'm so pleased to get out of that corset and all those petticoats and the dress I've been wearing all day. It's all so heavy and hot! But look at you, my lovely sister, you look so ravishing in just that flimsy nightdress! I can't take my eyes off you." she compliments me.

"You are very beautiful, my gorgeous sister. It is no surprise Lord Rutherford wants you!" I reply. I am genuinely stunned by her perfect nearly naked beauty.

"And you, my sister? I'm not stupid. Come over here. Come closer."

And I move right up to her. And staring me in the eyes, she lifts my nightdress and puts her fingers between my legs; pushes a finger up into my spunk filled pussy, then puts it to her mouth and tastes it!

"You have given yourself to him, and you are now full of his seed. But he will not share that seed with me, even though I try to entice him!"

"Oh, sister!" I said, "I am so sorry! Please do not judge me too harshly or hate me. He has power over me! He has seduced me and now he has his evil way with me whenever he wants! I dare not deny him, else he punish me or even worse, compromise me! I am undone! I am totally subservient to his dominance; I cannot deny that either. I crave the way he abuses me and forces me to surrender to his needs. I am a lost soul! I am totally undone!"

"Oh hush! - my dear sister, I love you dearly. I bear no anger toward you. You too are very beautiful, and you should not be giving your beautiful body to him, just to be used for his own selfish gratification! You need tenderness and love," she says softly, as she opens the ties on my nightdress and lets it drop to the floor. She's not looking at me now, her eyes are on my body as she touches my breasts, then my nipples - which are going very hard under her fingertips, and then the upper curve of my bottom and my back and shoulders.

"Let me caress you better!" And then this extraordinarily beautiful actress kisses my nipples, which are now so extraordinarily hard and erect, they are ready to explode, as she pulls me towards her.

"It is you who is truly beautiful, my lovely sister," I moan. And I kiss her on her soft full lips. Looking into her eyes, I undo the buttons on her camisole which she takes off and turns to put on her dressing table. Her breasts are so beautiful, I just want to suck those nipples... Those nipples that deliberately brush mine as she turns back.

This is so hot!

My pussy is on fire! I can feel I'm getting so wet too. When our nipples touched, mine nearly exploded and I felt a gush of love juice in my pussy.

She teases my nipples with her tongue, then as she moves down my belly, her tongue makes a brief circuit round my belly button, on the way down to my pussy.

This is so fucking hot! When our nipples touched my pleasure nerve endings all fired at once! So hot, I want to fuck her here and now!

"Let me suck his dangerous seed out of you, my love."

And she kneels down, puts her tongue into my pussy and starts sucking Derek's spunk out of me.

"Oh my God! She really is! She is really taking her realistic acting seriously. It's how it should be done! But if she starts playing with my clit, I'm going to cum all over her face! I automatically open my legs wider. She's sucking, and sliding her tongue in and out of my pussy, trying to suck out of it as much of Derek's spunk as she can. It's so horny having her tongue inside me licking his cum out! I'm producing more and more juice to help her!

Then she gets up, saying:

"Come over here, my sister. Come lie down on my bed. I cannot reach far enough inside you like this, and free you of his virile impregnating sperm before the penetrator swims up inside you and fertilizes your delicate eggs. You need to lie right back, so I can push my tongue deeper inside you and lick you out!"

I certainly don't want any of my eggs fertilized, especially by Derek's seed, even if I am being paid the extra money - so that's exactly what's necessary. I wasn't using any contraception. But I was sure I was safe. My FABM (fertility awareness-based method) App. was showing green, which should mean I could fuck as much as I liked and consequently be filled with as much spunk as possible and be safe from impregnation.

But I'm now a little wary, after the disaster, I know I mentioned before, which (and I will retell the story to emphasise it's momentousness), befell me right here at Duncumbe Abbey, when, while playing the role of a maid in one of Peter's realistically acted historical Victorian dramas, The Maid, I was fucked so many times and filled with so much spunk by different actors in their quest to fulfil Peter's realistic acting regime - and authentically and realistically portray what happened to Victorian maids with such great realism (by fucking me as much as possible, and filling me with as much spunk as possible) - I was actually fucked pregnant (as were the other two dedicated actresses playing the maids along with me) in the name of realism - which actually meant I had truly authentically portrayed what happened to the maid - by being consequently impregnated for real.

I have to say, I was very pleasurably fucked and delightfully and enthusiastically inseminated - but massively, determinedly and relentlessly so, until I was so full of spunk, so thoroughly and systematically semenated, so irrevocably sperminated, I was inescapably and inexorably impregnated, most successfully triumphantly impregnated - on purpose - just like the maid. And I really was pregnant. I had been impregnated essentially intentionally, undoubtedly on purpose, to illustrate the effectiveness of, and thus truly embody, the spirit of Peter's Realistic Acting! And Peter was very pleased... But I wasn't so pleased because I hadn't been paid any extra money for that - something I have now had rectified and got Alex to add a benefit clause to my contract, for playing the role of the bad sister where I know I am going to be thoroughly inseminated - indeed, relentlessly thoroughly inseminated - by Derek, during frantic unsimulated unprotected sex.

So, I have been a little more careful about relying on FABM since then - and being filled with so much spunk! And Derek had just filled me with a lot of sperm, so it would be nice to have as much as possible removed from my pussy in such a pleasurable way. I mean acting having it removed in such a realistic way...

I turned and walked over to the bed and lay down on my back with my legs open. She moved towards me and stood facing me, still for a moment. I couldn't help but admire what a beautiful body she had: So slim and perfectly proportioned; such rounded, pert breasts; such a lovely round firm bottom - She was just totally symmetrical and absolutely perfect, like one in a million women. She was turning me on big time! And those watching the film would just love seeing Davina naked... And whatever followed!

She climbed on the bed and put her face between my legs; and went to work on me with such expertise, I wondered how often she had done this before. She started licking my pussy, taking my clitoris in her lips and as it swelled, nibbled it and played with it with such loving attention, I started having little quick jerks of intense pleasure. She was sending me on my way to a full-blown orgasm. And no doubt sending the viewers into ecstasy as they watched a full on close-up view from behind of Davina Wright's invitingly moist pussy...

"This is not enough." She said, "Turn over and raise yourself on your hands and knees."

I did, and she squeezed underneath me so she could lick my pussy from below. That was much more effective. And it also meant the cameras got a much better shot of my little pussy... I could feel my juices dripping out of my wet quim, encouraged by her tongue, into her mouth, where she swallowed them. Our 69 position also meant I could start pleasuring her. I mean realistically acting like I was pleasing her, pleasuring her. And put my tongue to her pussy. And started caressing her clit. And so, we two actresses, acted the parts of intimately loving sisters with perfect realism. Until she made me come and squirt all over her face.

"Oooooooohhhsssshhhoooohhh!" she spluttered... "I think your body has positively responded!"

"I think you have done the trick, my beloved sister! You have so sympathetically and lovingly removed his dangerous seed; my body has reacted in appreciation by flushing out the rest. But now, my sister please let me reciprocate and show you, my love for you?" I asked as I turned over onto my back. "Lie on me this time." And she climbed onto me with her pussy above my face, which I started kissing while she did the same for me.

"Come, sister, I will bring you to the seventh heaven as you deserve!"

"You too are kind to me, my sister. If only Victor could do as well as you do." Davina sighed.